Growth Spurt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then spoke up and said, "I accept."

And once I uttered those words, I heard her start to cry.

Sobbing she said, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you."

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and said, "Now that this is done, one of us is a bit too dressed for the moment, don't you think? So you need to get to it."

Without a word, she sat back up and started to undo my belt without a word. As I stepped out of my pants, she placed them to the side. She turned to remove my underwear, and my bulge was extremely noticeable. I could see her eyes grow wide.

Smiling, I heard her say, "I think Master has been hiding a very big secret from his mommy-slave."

As she lowered my underwear my cock leapt out and hit her in the face. She jumped back a bit and giggled.

Tossing aside my shorts, she looked up at me with pleading eyes. I knew what she wanted, I wanted it too, but I wanted to hear her beg a little.

I stood there silently looking down at here, my cock hovering inches from her face. It was pure agony to her to be so close and yet so far. I saw tears welling up in her eyes once again and I saw her mouth the word please.

I smiled and nodded at her. Placing my hand on her head, I guided her in. I could feel her hot breath on my skin. I waited a few seconds and then said, "Suck my cock."

Now I was completely surprised by how the events of this evening had turned out, but nothing prepared me to what my mother could do. I felt her mouth engulf my cock as she tested its girth and length. She was cock hungry, but I could tell she wanted to explore it first with her tongue. I felt her moving back and forth in a steady motion, getting used to it stretching her mouth. I then felt her pull off and start to lightly lick the tip of my cock. I looked down at that point and smiled at her.

"God, you're amazing, Dani. Your mouth was made for my cock!"

As I kept looking at her, she then winked at me and pulled back completely, kissing the tip, and then she went down all the way to the hilt! Deepthroating my entire 11 inches in one move! I nearly came right then when she did that! I audibly gasped when she did it. She then proceeded to give me the most incredible blowjob any man has ever had. Back and forth her head bobbed on my cock. She kept taking its entire length with ease and her pace kept increasing. She knew I was close and she wasn't going to be denied her prize. When I started to get that boiling sensation again, I warned her I was close, and felt her clamp down and start to suck hard. I couldn't hold back and I exploded into her mouth. I knew how much I came, but she didn't! But I didn't care at that point, I just wanted to fill her.

I don't know how long I kept pumping sperm into her gullet, but once I was done I was spent. I couldn't help it, but I collapsed on to the sofa. Looking at here I saw the biggest smile I have ever seen her have. She was licking her lips and swallowing. I was shocked to see not one drop spilled. She took it all.

Breaking out of my daze, I said, "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?!"

Giggling, she crawled over to me, laying at my feet, she said, "I was trained well, but I must admit yours is the largest real cock I've sucked. Before you, the biggest I had was 8 inches, but I trained on a 12 inch dildo for many years."

Shaking my head, I said, "You are full of surprises."

"So are you, Master. If I had known you were this well endowed, we would have been here months ago. I must admit I am a size queen."

"Well, I have to admit that months ago I wasn't quite this well endowed. It's a more of a recent development."

Dani leaned up and looked at me with a quizzical expression.

"What do you mean, Ji.... er, Master?"

I then told her of the trial and its side effects, though I left out the pheromone part of it. I wanted to think everything that happened tonight was her idea. Once I finished she sat quietly for a few moments.

Finally she said, "You know, as your mother I should be very upset with you and scold you for putting yourself at risk, but as your slave, I am glad you did it and that there are no ill effects. You are sure it's safe, right?"

"Yes, it's safe. Dr. Jensen assured me that once I passed a certain part of the trial I was in the clear, even though I need to finish it off so the effects are permanent."

As we talked I could feel my mother/slave snuggle up closer to me, even though she was still laying at my feet.

I said, "So we do need to talk about what happened here. Obviously I never knew about this part of your life. Please come up here on the couch with me and let's talk."

Before getting up, I felt her kiss my feet once again before standing up. As she got on to the couch, she laid her head in my lap.

"Master, I guess I really should explain a few things. First and foremost, once I have given myself to the man I call Master, my place is at his feet unless otherwise directed. I would have stayed there all night if you said nothing. It's how I was trained and I was trained at a very young age. About the age you are right now. I got involved with a man much older than I was at the time and he shaped me into the woman I am today. If he hadn't died in a car accident 3 years into my training, I may still be with him today."

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "My training wasn't all sexual, it was also sadomasochism, bondage, and the like. Many of which I enjoyed, I actually still enjoy.... Without going into great detail, my body is to be used in any way by whomever owns me. Currently, you own me. I know you well enough to know that there are some things you'll still need learn, as well as grow to accept. I just want you to know that if all we ever do is what we did tonight, I would be satisfied. Your pleasure is all that matters to me."

As she talked, I stroked her hair. I don't think I could have loved her any more than I did at that moment.

"Please tell me how you feel, Master, you've been very quiet."

Taking a second to soak it all in, I finally spoke, "I can't say that I'm not surprised. As I said before, I never knew this side of you, so I am trying to play catch up here with everything. But knowing it now excites me. I have always loved you more than just as my mother, though I hid it. I thought I was wrong to feel that way, but not anymore. It's still a lot to take in, but I was serious when I said I accepted. You may still be my mother, but for now and forever more you're my slave. But I will need your help in this as well, a little guidance since you have more experience."

I could feel her smile as I said that. With her head still in my lap, she turned and looked up at me and said, "I will gladly do whatever you command me to do, even if it's to guide you."

Chuckling, I said, "Then it's time for your first official order, get my cock hard again so you can ride me."

Without a word, she turn back and her mouth was working on my cock. Her skills were exceptional and I was hard in an instant. Once I was at full length, she got up, stood over me, lifting one leg over and she went down on to my cock in one fluid motion.

I don't know who groaned louder, but it was in sync when we did.

She slowly began to grind her hips into me and I could feel my cock driving deeper into her. Her cunt was drenched and I could feel her wetness running down my legs.

As she worked her hips, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You should know, Master, I like my slutty ass smacked hard when I'm like this."

Without a word, my hand whacked her cheek and I heard her whimper.

Whispering again, she said, "Harder please. I can take a lot more. You cannot hurt me."

The next strike was with more force and her cunt clenched when I did it. Another strike, harder still, I felt her cum. I then became unrelenting. I don't know how many times I smacked her ass, I kept hearing her say, "More, more...."

I then ordered her off and me and made her get on her hands and knees. I wanted more of her pussy, but once I saw her in that position, I knew what hole I was going after.

Without a word I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips, and then pressed against her anus. When could feel her pushing back slightly, I knew she wanted it as much as I did. I got my cock wet one more time with her juices and then aimed my cock towards her ass. I pushed in slowly but firmly and I heard Dani squeal in a mixture of arousal and pain. Once I felt myself get in deep enough, I thrust in hard. She gasped, unable to form any words, but her body told me everything I needed to know. She was begging for it.

With slow steady thrusts, my cock ravaged her tight ass. With every move I could hear her grunting and moaning in pleasure and I could feel her cumming constantly as I plowed in deeply. I didn't take long before I knew that I was close to cumming myself.

"I'm close, get ready!"

With a few more thrusts I began to fill her ass up with cum. I don't know how long it took, but once I finished, I pulled out and a stream of cum followed. Dani collapsed on the couch thoroughly used and exhausted. I plopped down beside and leaned over to kiss her softly. She rolled over and I saw nothing but contentment on her face. Smiling at me I saw her mouth "thank you" and without a word she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth.

What she did was not sexual, it was love. She used her tongue to bathe my cock and clean it off, even though it had just been in her ass moments before. All I did was sit there and enjoyed.

I guess I had fallen asleep at some point, because when I woke up Dani wasn't there. Being a little concerned, I called out, "Dani? Where did you go?"

I heard her say that she would be right down and then I heard her footsteps on the stairs.

As she got close to me she asked, "May I approach?"

I nodded and she walked up to me.

Before speaking she knelt once again. (This is going to take some getting used to!)

Handing me something, she said, "Please take this. We'll eventually need to go out and buy one that is specifically from you to me, but for now I really need this. Please."

I looked down to see what she as handing me. It was a collar. Solid black with tiny silver studs. I took it from her hands, unbuckled it and bent down to place it on her. When I re-buckled it around her neck, she sighed.

"Thank you, Master. Now I am complete."

Smiling I said, "It's time for bed. Since your bedroom has a king sized bed, we'll sleep there from now on."

"No, Master, it is your bed now, I only occupy it if you allow it."

"You will always occupy my bed. Period."

And with that, I had her stand up and off we went to get some much needed sleep.

As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if my life could get any better than this.... If I had only known.

To be continued....


12