Growth Spurt Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa and I have been married 3 years now. We got married 2 months after she graduated from ND. Prior to that, I started my own legal hacking business and it really took off. I impressed enough of the right people that my name got out there. I look to clear nearly $4 million this year because of it. The physical changes I went through definitely contributed to my ability to hack. The changes to my brain enables me to work around problems and "see" how to put a puzzle together with ease. What would take an average hackers days to work through, it takes me hours. Also, my vision has improved to the point where I can see the very bottom line on an eye chart from 10 feet away with no problem and I can still see in the dark. As for that burst of speed.... it seems it was a one time thing.

I saved the biggest news for last: Alyssa is pregnant with twin girls. We plan on naming the first one born Delia, the second girl born will be named Elizabeth, after her father's mother. Laura's pleased. Alyssa is my collared slave and is also in charge of the household and, in my opinion, she's perfect. Oh, and she finally has finally been able to deep throat me. Which is what is about to happen once this is finished.

So to finish it, my name is James Simon and that was my story. Time to get blown...

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story from beginning to end. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. I appreciate all the comments, both positive and negative. I may re-visit these characters again in the future, but for now I have other stories I want to get out there. The next one will definitely be much different from this one!

Finally, to the real life Terri: Thank you. All your encouragement helped more than you know.