All Comments on 'Growth Spurt'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Sweet and Clever

A lovely romp, although Delacroix didn't work for me until you 'clicked' the image in.

"Back to space-saver mode?"

Hilarious, witty, endearing, purely naked.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. This was a neat concept and a fun, sexy tale. I knew the painting as soon as it was mentioned, but didn’t recall the name of the artist. And pulling in the tape measure day antics was a real feat, too. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it being a grower. I am about 3 flaccid and 5 1/2 hard. My college roommate was about same size soft as me hard but only got to about 6 erect. The first time my gf( now wife) saw him naked she told me how she thought he was well endowed but when she saw him erect one morning she told me I was surprised you are about same size hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, I never new there was a difference until recently I go from 2” to 6”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...