Ryan's Window

Story Info
Voyeurism leads to a girlfriend.
2.1k words
4.41
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like any other Thursday for Ryan, closed down his work study job at 10 and was able to get home at 10:15. By 10:30 he was outside of his back porch, taking drags from his cherry flavored Prime Time mini cigar. A light wind was tickling his chin as it carried the smoke toward the East. He was looking around and noticed that a lot of the lights to the other houses are off. He noticed that one of the units at the first floor was on and that there was a girl about his age dancing around in her underwear. Ryan finished off his cigar and walked back into his apartment. A little bit later, he went to grab a cup of water and happened to glance out the window again, and nearly dropped his cup.

"Jesus what the hell is she doing," he asked himself in a whisper. Of course, he knew what was going on, it was a rhetorical question. Right now, he was watching his neighbor give a sensual blow job to a small pink vibrator. She was lying on her bed in a black lace thong and her breasts exposed. Instinctively, Ryan reached down and started to rub his cock through his shorts. Soon his strokes matched the bobs of the girl. Her free hand was roughly groping her exposed mounds. This assault continued for about five minutes before the girl put the dildo down and proceeded to remove her panties and Ryan followed suit, now stroking his fully erect dick. He continued to watch the girl as she slowly started inserting the toy into herself and started to fuck herself slowly. With each pull Ryan saw the toy glistening with her juice. He licked his lips imagining what she tasted like.

Soon the girl was starting to thrash around in her bed signaling her on coming orgasm. Ryan himself started to feel his cum boiling and he was about to cum soon. Her thrusts have become erratic and fast and her face was in a constant "o" face. Right when Ryan came all over his shorts the girl's back arched before collapsing back onto the bed. Ryan stripped naked and decided to go shower to clean up the spunk, with one last glance he noticed that the girls room lights were off.

It has been a few weeks since Ryan spied on his neighbor masturbating in her bedroom, the next free day he had he went and found an old webcam. He spent half the day wiring the room and setting the camera up, he botted up the program and was pleased that the image was quite well, and he was able to record up to 10 hours of footage. He had hoped to be able to catch her in some intimate moments but for three weeks straight he was striking out. He ended up giving up hope until one day.

All that changed on one of Ryan's day off, which meant he spent most of the day in his room on his computer playing games and relaxing. He had a friend/classmate coming over later tonight. It was roughly about 4 pm when he noticed movement on his third monitor that was dedicated to his webcam. His hope creeping up, he quickly moved the webcam page to one of his two main screens to see what was going on. The neighbor, which Ryan has named Scarlet, due to her red hair, had just showered apparently with a pink towel wrapped around her breasts and was combing her hair. Ryan continued to play his games while through his peripheral watching Scarlet. Which was quite mundane aside from the few moments where Scarlet had dropped her towel and put on her bra and panties on. Soon Ryan was engrossed with his game and closed the webcam window when Scarlet had left the room. He was brought back to reality with the vibration of his phone.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm outside want to let me in," Sarah's voice echoed from the other line.

"Yeah be right there," Ryan responded as he hung up the line and bound out of the chair and ran downstairs to unlock the door. Sarah was wearing a button-down shirt with a black mini skirt reveling some long and slender legs. Even though she wasn't reveling much cleavage, Ryan found her mounds to be attractive.

"So are you going to invite me in or are you going to keep ogling me?" Sarah asked snapping Ryan back to reality.

"Yeah, umm yeah come on in," he said as he walked to the side to let her in. After taking off her shoes Sarah proceeded to go up the stairs with Ryan following behind her, admiring the sway of her tight buttocks. After a few hours of working on their project they decided to take a break and order pizza.

"I need to go use the toilet, but go ahead and use my desktop to order us some pizza," Ryan said getting up and going the end of the hallway to use the bathroom. As he was washing his hands his phone started to ring in his pocket. He quickly dried his hands off and pulled his phone out to see that it was his mother calling him.

Ten minutes later Ryan hung up the phone and walked out of the bathroom and headed back toward his bedroom.

"hey sorry my mot-" he started to say but his words got caught in his throat. Sarah was leaning back against his chair hands down her skirt and given her hand motions, breathing and eyes closed Ryan knew really well what she was doing. He snuck closer into his room and found out the source of her arousal. Scarlet was topless making out with a equally hot female who was down to her underwear. He took his chances and pulled his cock out and began to stroke it watching hands roam and explore each other. He didn't know how much time had passed but he looked down when he felt a softer pair of hands replace his. Sarah was still watching the screen but there was slight grin on her face. Ryan figured that all bets were off at this point and reached under her shirt and groped her mounds. He was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was braless. On the screen, Scarlet and her friend were engaged in 69 positions exploring each other's bodies carefully.

"God, I miss a girl's touch," Sarah mumbled as her hand motion increased causing Ryan to moan out loud. "and," she said turning around to look at Ryan. "I love a guy who is vocal." With that she engulfed half of his cock and started to bob up and down. Ryan started unbuttoning her shirt and he nearly blew his load into her mouth when he saw her tits. They were roughly C sized tits, not saggy but had a slight droop to them, almost making them tear drop shaped. Sarah pulled her head back out with a nice little audible "pop".

"I love my guys being vocal," she smirked before standing up. Ryan's heart sunk thinking it was over but that only lasted a few seconds as Sarah took off her shirt and wiggled out of skirt reveling a red thong. Ryan didn't wait, lust has taken over mind he got up and pushed Sarah up against the window and began kissing her neck and the top of her breasts. He was keenly aware of two things: one, Sarah's hand found it way to his boner and was stroking it again: two, Scarlet was now wearing a strap on and fucking her friend with long deep strokes, and her friend was deep throating a cock. when was there a cock there? Was there a guy watching them like I was? He thought as his hands snaked down and felt the heat and wetness emanating from her pussy.

"Hmmm I guess the show over there is better than what I'm doing huh," Sarah whispered into Ryan's ear before nipping it lightly, brining him back to reality.

"Nothing can compare to you but I am a guy," Ryan grinned as he pushed two fingers into Sarah causing her to gasp out loud.

"Holy fuck, they feel so much better than any finger or toy," he muttered before dropping her head onto his shoulder and enjoyed the sensation of the pushing and pulling from the finger. Within three minutes Sarah's breathing became faster and faster.

"Let...let me watch the show too...it must be hot...your cock is so hard," she moaned. Ryan begrudgingly agreed and pulled his fingers out from her. Sarah on wobbly legs turned around but through the reflections caught Ryan licking his fingers cleans.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah and why wouldn't I you taste amazing plus its no difference then you swallowing my cum is there?" he retorted. Sarah thought for a second and shrugged. Once Ryan had finished licking his fingers clean he went behind Sarah and admired her round sculpted ass. He bent Sarah over, making sure she was able to see his neighbors. He knew it was a risk to take fucking Sarah here anyone could see them including Scarlet but he didn't give a damn. Lining up against Sarah's entrance he slowly started pushing in savoring the velvety feeling of her pussy.

"Ugh..oh oh oh my god! So fucking good!" Sarah gasped as one hand braced herself against the wall and the other reached up and started tweaking her nipples. She felt so horny watching the threesome before her and being around Ryan just sent her over the cliff. She always like him, hell she spent numerous nights riding her toys thinking it was Ryan; and now he was stretching her pussy wide.

Soon the room was just filled with the breathing of the two people along with the slapping sound of their joint body. Soon Ryan realized Sarah liked it rough when he grabbed a fistful of her hair and thrusted her chest forward, mashing her tits against the window as he continued to fuck her. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw movements from Scarlet's room, and a head that quickly ducked away when Ryan looked that way. Ha looks like we got caught he thought as he kept his pace. He could feel his cum boiling at his balls and from what he could tell Sarah has had three orgasms already and working toward her fourth one.

He pulled sarah's hair back until her ear was close to his mouth, "I want you to ride me." Sarah smiled as Ryan pulled out of her, she loved riding dick, it was her best skill and she can't wait for Ryan to be taken on a roller coaster ride. Ryan walked to his bed and laid down watching Sarah as she moved up from the bottom of the bed. Once she reached his cock she bent down and licked his cock clean of her juice. She alternated from five bobs up and down before releasing his cock and stroking it three times again, the entire time watching Ryan's facial expression.

"Good lets finish this," she grinned at him as she straddled him and slowly sank down impaling herself. "So fucking full." She muttered as she started to bounce up and down, every now and then she would flex her muscles tightening her grip on Ryan. Soon Ryan flexed and made his dick jump a little hitting her G-spot. As the entire hour Ryan's hands soon found her breasts and were mauling them.

"Fuck me like a cheap slut, Ryan. Finish me off!" she shouted as her orgasm suddenly hit her. Ryan groaned hard feeling her muscles contract milking his cum. Ryan was trying to throw her off but she was latched on good and before long Ryan groaned hard and started shoot his cum deep into her. When they both came down from their bliss Ryan offered her to shower, in which Sarah grabbed Ryan by the dick and lead him to the shower where there she blew him one more time and he fingered her to another two mind blowing orgasms. Once the water ran cold, they got out and finally ordered pizza and continued to work on their project. Though Ryan noticed that Sarah was sitting closer to him and from time to time flash him her bare pussy. By the time they called it a night it was midnight, and Ryan had to do little to convince her to stay the night which she happily obliged. That night they slept naked with Ryan's sheets soiled with both their juices.