All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 11'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clothes

Since G has a two article of clothing rule, maybe she can be made to wear a very sheer bra and a thong or sheer panties. Make her go to class like this and have to stand up, walk around the whole time class is in session. Then as her dare she has to take them off 5 minutes before class ends.

But this is one great story and can go in many different directions. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is awesome.

This is awesome. Please keep it going! Maybe she could go to school covered in her own squirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

I thought I was going to die from not getting a new chapter of G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
G's dare

G should have to masturbate in class should have to cum at least 5 times she gets a demerit for everyone under 5 and a demerit for each one over 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ideas

G should be made to strip and masturbate in class. She should go for the next class without washing.

The task with corn flakes was not done, she got away with it, make her do it.

PaperdartPaperdartover 9 years ago
Another good chapter

Another good chapter following G's fortunes. The only unsatisfying thing is that it was a little short and did not progress the story a great deal. It sounds like real life is getting in the way of story telling! I see that G now has to walk around her class during the lesson. I suppose if she had to do a lot of bending over to look at students questions then she would be flashing the other students. I am also interested to see that she completes the dare that she did not do the previous day where she takes one of the students with her to the men's room and has to follow rule 4.

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback Paperdart and kind strangers!

The next chapter is coming along steadily.

koala011860091koala011860091over 9 years ago
Like eating Tapas...

It's a tasty little bite that leaves you wanting more. More please!

I'm a little scared for G having earned 4 demerits in one morning for all those orgasms. I did love the set-up of telling her that she'll be punished for every one, but that she needed to try her hardest to cum. I love things like that where she becomes complicit in her own humiliation. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why are u not giving update?

now it is getting worst as u r not uploading any updates..... u r making us irritating now..... please update soon my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rule 5?

I suggest rule 5 be that G is always naked at home and in class and that she sexually submit to friends and students when so ordered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Maybe one of her demerits could be keeping her on the edge of orgasm for hours, then making her remake each rule to be more humiliating. Tell her if not humiliating enough, she can't cum for a month, then see what she comes up with.

Story is great. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please, continue

It is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. Please continue...

If you accept any suggestions, I think you should leave sex out of the story and build the tension on public humiliation and more humiliating rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

This is such a great series. I don't want it to end-- just keep it going and going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I refound this story

Thank you for continuing your story. I recall reading the first few chapters early in 2015. The idea that a beautiful woman would volunteer for humiliation and exposure is a dream come true to many men. So I love this story. I once dated a gorgeous girl who thought wearing a sleeping bag around the house was normal.

Sadly, I am not kidding. I dated a gorgeous stripper who would have the eye of any man who liked gorgeous, kind women at 5 7 97 lbs. Getting her top off in the light of day required more alcohol than my liver can process.

Thank you for continuing

Scott from San Francisco

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous