GTA V - The Nina Complication

Story Info
Michael, Franklin and Trevor get pulled into a new mission.
14k words
5
945
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS - MICHAEL'S HOUSE

Michael sat on the couch, flipping through TV channels. He was hungry but the thought of another glass of green juice turned his stomach. Nothing to do, yet again. The phone rang. It was Lester.

"Hey, Lester, good to hear from you bud! Whatcha got for me?"

"Michael, Michael ... you think all I ever call you about are heists and other unique criminal opportunities? I got nothing but I just wanted to make sure my favorite compromised crook isn't just sitting around getting fat, lazy and rusty."

"Fuck, man, I'm bored as hell. Amanda's always on my ass, no idea what she's doing right now. Seems all I do is sit around the house and rot these days."

"Cry a river about that to me. All I can do is scan the web for holes into the devious underbelly of this beautiful, shallow cesspool they call a dream world. Nothing going on since Boss Nina still wants you laying low after that last job."

"I get it."

"Get outside, though. Take advantage of your status as a wealthy, anonymous criminal bastard. Go do that shit they call entertainment in this town. Go for a jetski race. Jump off Mount Chilad. Find some alien spacecraft parts or play some golf. Just get your ass moving around!"

"Alright, alright. I'll do it for you."

"You are going to go drinking and then watch a movie aren't you?"

"Probably."

Michael hung up the phone and went upstairs to change clothes. Swinging open the door to his bedroom, he saw his wife Amanda spread eagled on the bed, one hand sliding across her breasts while with her other she pressed a loudly buzzing vibrator between her legs.

She looked up as he opened the door. "We still need some boundaries, babe!" She spit out as she threw the pink dildo at him, then turned away from him as if to pretend to sleep.

Michael shrugged. "Fuck my life," he thought.

He changed clothes, walked past his motionless wife, stepped over the bouncing vibrator on the floor. He headed for the door, trying to decide if he wanted to hit the bar for a couple hours, then see the new movie produced by Solomon Richards, or to go hijack an airplane. Michael was leaning pretty heavily toward going drinking.

He opened the door. A fit, crazy-looking woman was standing on the stoop about to put a letter on the ground in front of his door.

"The fuck are you doing here? Mailbox is by the street!"

"What, you think your gate can stop Mary Ann from getting over the wall? You think I got this body by laying around? I got it by discipline! Cross Training! Attitude! They say, Mary Ann, deliver messages, I deliver messages! Nothing gets in my way! Not a boyfriend, not a husband, fuck them all! Take your fucking message and stay off my ass!"

"Oh yeah, Mary Ann - I think Trevor says hi."

"Take your message and tell that psycho to choke himself with a bench press bar!"

She shoved the envelope into his hand and ran off in a random direction toward the wall surrounding his property. Mary Ann disappeared into the hedge.

"Fucking NPC's."

Michael opened the letter. It was short and to the point: "Michael, we need to meet. I did you a favor, now you do me a favor. 8pm tonight. My office. - Boss Nina."

Michael sighed, stuck the letter inside his coat pocket and went to go drinking.

STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - OUTSIDE FRANKLIN'S HOUSE

Franklin walked down the street toward his house. Yet another day in the hood, same old shit. But it brightened up right before he turned in his gate - Tenisha, the lovely Tenisha, the love of Franklin's life. Tenisha was walking toward him.

"Hey girl, great to see you out today. You rolling by my crib for a reason?"

Tenisha smiled nicely but not exactly in a "I want to stop and change my plans for you" sort of way.

"Hi Franklin. No big capers to pull today?"

"Yo, Tenisha, you know I'm not about that life. Shit finds me but I want all that to be in the past, I just want to kick it with you."

"Sorry honey, but I've got my life in order. Medical school's next, moving out of this neighborhood for good and leaving all those troubles behind. You know I loved you, part of me still does but this place has its claws in you. You even moved into the hills but here you are, back again."

"Just trying to live life right and stay true to myself. I miss you, Tenisha, and I want to prove I'm the man for you."

"You've proved it already. Plenty of times." Tenisha stepped close to Franklin and grabbed his crotch, squeezing his balls and feeling the shaft of his cock instantly start to grow. She leaned closer to his ear. "This part might be the perfect man for me, I don't deny that. But it's the rest of you that doesn't work."

She released his crotch, making sure to tease his dick by tracing her fingernail along him.

"Bye now, baby."

Tenisha walked away. Franklin stood in silence watching her ass sway, swearing he wouldn't turn away until she was around the corner. Before she reached the end of the block she looked back over her shoulder and smiled at him. What a tease. Or the love of his life. Which one? Franklin felt just about every emotion run through his blood seeing her look at him like that. Did he still have a chance or what?

Franklin walked into the house, dropped heavily onto the couch and turned on the TV. Didn't take long to realize there wasn't shit on, so he grabbed the bag of weed on the table and rolled up a nice fat one. At least now that this was his house alone and his Aunt had moved out he could spend the afternoon getting fucked up in peace.

Two hits off the blunt was enough to kick it off. A little dizziness, about 10 seconds of paranoia, and the rainbows started crossing his vision. "Just right," Franklin thought.

"Man ... I'm fucked up!"

Franklin fell back to the corner of the couch. Something wasn't quite right ... right? It was dark outside now or something, like the streetlights illuminated the room. The door to the kitchen was closed ... or now there was a door that hadn't been there before. It swung open, smoke billowing from the kitchen into the living room. And out of the haze stepped Tenisha, wearing nothing but high heels and the sexiest yellow lingerie that Franklin had ever seen.

"Hey baby, I guess I do need that perfect man."

She walked over to the couch, stopped and put one foot on the coffee table (knocking over an empty beer bottle). Black heels making her shapely leg muscles pull into a perfectly sexy line. Lacy yellow thong panties that were thin enough that Franklin could see her pussy lips outlined underneath. A yellow bra with mesh cups that seemed to highlight her perfect nipples. The whole ensemble seemed to glow against her mocha skin. As she got closer Franklin saw she was also wearing a sort of thin leather bodysuit as well - straps around her thighs that connected at her waist to a ring. This was attatched to another strap that ran up her chest and between her breasts, clipping into another metal ring at the base of her neck, where another strap ran behind her neck into a leather loop.

"Goddamn .... I can't even believe this! You so fucking fine!"

Franklin stood and pulled her body toward him, wrapping his hands around to her bare ass cheeks, squeezing them as he pulled her in and kissed her. She kissed him back, mingling their tongues, and she started undoing his pants, reaching in and stroking his cock - which had already been at its fullest size before she even touched him.

Franklin kissed her neck and covered her breasts with his hands, rubbing the mesh of the bra across her nipples. He could feel them swelling to his touch. She leaned back a little so he could kiss her chest and she reached behind to undo her bra. He pushed his mouth around her nipple and she breathed in quickly in pleasure.

"Oh God, baby ... Oh, I want you now ...."

"Yeah Tenisha, I want all of you ..."

Franklin pushed his hand inside her panties, slipping through a line of trimmed hair to cross Tenisha's pussy lips. His finger slipped inside easily and Tenisha leaned backwards in pleasure.

"Yeah ... make me cum ...." She breathed as she tightened her grip on his cock.

He pushed her panties to the floor and slipped a second finger inside her. Her mouth was clamped to her breast, and she began to pant and shake.

"Oh Franklin baby .... I'm gonna cum ... Yes .... Yes ....."

Tenisha let go of his cock and grabbed the back of Franklin's head with both hands, pulling it into her chest. He felt her insides squeezing and pussy moisture flowing. She started to shake, barely holding her standing position.

"Ohhh .... Ohhhh ... MMmmmmm ..... FRRRAANNNkkkkkkklllliinnnn ....."

She shook and quivered and then was still. Franklin stood up and she clung to him weakly, her hand falling to his hip and reaching again for his cock. Franklin reached to the leather strap running vertically along her taut body and swung her around to the couch, where she fell to a seated position with a thud.

Tenisha took the hint, immediately leaning forward to take Franklins swollen cock into her mouth.

"Oh, God dam baby .... That's it ...." Franklin looked down as the woman he loved sucked his dick and cupped his balls in her hand. Her blow job was drawing him deeper into her mouth and he could feel her tongue swirling around the lower half of his shaft as she took as much of him into her she could.

"Lay back ... Gonna pound that pussy," Franklin told her.

She disengaged from his cock, stroking it hard as she did. And she laid back on the couch, legs spread. Franklin took a few seconds to admire the view.

"Just gorgeous, baby," he said, as he looked over her sparkling pussy and bare chest.

He kissed her knee as he pushed her legs a little further apart, and he slipped himself into her, thrusting quickly almost as soon as he was seemingly sucked in by her willing pussy. She started arching her back as the joy of having his large dick inside her spasmed through her body. Franklin thrust into her, watching her body shake. The joy of fucking the woman he had missed for so long was too much for him, and his orgasm built up in seconds. She was shaking as well as he peaked, pumping his seed deep inside her.

"Fuuuckkkk! Oh yeah ...!!!"

Franklin collapsed into her, falling forward onto the couch, leaning into kiss her willing, wet mouth ... until he realized he was face down on the couch, and it was daytime again ... and .... FUCKING HALLUCINATIONS!!!

"Pretty good weed I guess. FUCK!"

Franklin got up and opened the front door. Lamar was sitting on the porch, and he jumped up in surprise as the door opened.

"Shit, brother! I Didn't know you were home!"

"Lamar, why the fuck you here then? You selling?"

"Not selling nothing, my friend. Offering some services, that's all. Mental clarity."

"The sort of mental clarity that drug dealers sell? Get the fuck outta here, I don't got time for that sort of attention!"

"Oh, alright, I see who isn't getting cut in. I was going to pay rent for my location but I see that shit ain't appreciated." Lamar started to walk off the porch. "Oh, by the way ... some motherfucker came by, left this for you." Lamar handed Franklin an envelope and walked off.

Franklin opened the envelope and read the note: "Franklin - Looks like our last bit of business wasn't totally on the level. No matter, time for you and Michael to make it up to me. My office at 8pm tonight - Boss Nina." He sighed, clearly the life was catching up to him again.

"Goddamn, I got to find Michael and see what sort of shit he has me into now."

SANDY SHORES - TREVOR'S TRAILER

"Ursula, this isn't $500. Four One-hundred dollar bills is only $400. 1-2-3-4. That's how it works."

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ursula said, running her hand up Trevor's leg. "I thought I could work off the other $100."

"Thing is, you buy $500 of ecstasy for $400, and I don't have money to buy more ecstasy. So the next time you want to buy ecstasy I won't have any to sell you. Besides, once you buy the agreed upon $500 of X and break into a tab you will want to fuck for free. I mean, it's basic chemical economics!"

Ursula pouted. "Okay, just give me $400 worth then. You can keep the rest. We can do some of yours now if you want!"

"Fuck X, I've done enough shit today anyway. Gimme the money, there's your $400 worth of tabs." Trevor pushed them across the table to her. He cracked open the one remaining bottle and offered her a tablet.

"No, it's okay," Ursula said, swinging her body into his lap. "The Altruists taught me to fuck sober and then get high after."

"Don't think it was those psycho freaks who told you that. Whatever."

Trevor lifted Ursula's shirt, revealing her impressive chest. He roughly grabbed her tits as they kissed and she started grinding in his lap.

"You're really crazy," he told her.

"Yeah you always say that."

"Because you are," Trevor spat out as he stood up, lifting her into his arms, her legs wrapped around his. He stepped to the island counter of the kitchen, swiped several pizza boxes, empty whiskey bottles, and a loaded shotgun onto the floor and laid Ursula down on the island. He pulled off her shorts and panties, slipped the panties over his head to cover his eyes, and leaned downward.

"Sub commander coming in by sonar!" Trevor barked.

Ursula laughed and squealed, spreading her legs and grabbing his hand, placing it on her pussy.

Trevor slipped one finger inside her and leaned toward her clit, pushing his tongue forward as Ursula arched her back. He inhaled and slid his tongue upward, probing into her folds. Ursula exhaled loudly as he made contact with her moist button and she wrapped her legs around his head.

Trevor just about freaked into a rage as she squeezed too hard. "Goddammit let me breathe bitch!"

"Sorry! Keep going! It's perfect!"

With that psychotic interlude passed, the voices in Trevor's head faded and he began focusing on slowly and rhythmically circling Ursula's swollen clit with his tongue, working his finger inward and up, then out to draw more of her moisture. Ursulas hands were curled around her breasts, flicking her nipples in an effort to match the rhythm of Trevors gentle tongue, but it was no use - the passion building inside her pussy was far greater than her body could stand.

"Oh my God .... Trevor ... please, just like that ... keep going forever and ever ...."

Her orgasm was swelling, her body tightening, her efforts to not squeeze Trevor and interrupt his gentle, passionate work on her pussy was increasing the force that her orgasm would eventually release.

She stretched her legs out, upward, as wide as they could go, opening her pussy some so Trevor could ever so subtly slip a second finger inside her.

"Oh my God Trevor ... Oh my God Trevor ... Oh yes ... Oh yes ... Oh make me cum ... Oh I'm going to cum .... Oh how do you dooooooooo thiiiisssss ......" and her voice trailed off as she slipped over the edge into a clenching, exploding, overwhelming orgasm.

She fell back, shaking with joy, feeling like the sensation wasn't going to stop.

Trevor ripped the panties off his head, dropped his pants, and flipped Ursula over, so she was standing and bending over the counter.

Trevor squeezed her ass and Ursula strained upward on her toes to open her pussy to his cock. He shoved himself into her, slapping against her ass, the gentle, pussy-worshipping Trevor gone.

"Oh yeah, Fuck me ... Fuck me .... Call me bitch ... Call me bitch!" Ursula started to scream.

"Fuck you bitch!" Trevor yelled at her as he squeezed her ass tighter, leaving red marks from her fingernails.

"I'm your slut! Fuck your slut!"

"Slut whore bitch accountant! LAWYER!"

Trevor saw red as he fucked her harder, almost getting angry that she wanted it rough. He slammed his cock deeper into her, feeling his blood boil and his cum starting to rise.

Then something banged against his door and clanged against the gas container on the porch.

Trevor pulled out and Ursula laid there. Trevor opened the door, and saw what had hit his porch - a note, wrapped around a rock. Trevor picked it up and ripped it open.

"Trevor - You owe me. Fuck this up and you are fucking dead. My office, 8pm tonight - Boss Nina."

Trevor wadded the note up and threw it on the floor. Then he turned back to Ursula and after stroking himself for a few seconds, resumed fucking her from behind.

The interruption had made his psychotic rage rise a little more, but fortunately Ursula had just laid there just as ready and wet and willing as she was before.

"Fuck your slut!" she screamed as he entered her.

He pounded her harder, feeling his rage and loneliness and anger at his personal failings and orgasm build to a head.

"Oh yeah bitch! Oh yeah bitch! Bitch ... bitch .... Yeahh ... AaaaaHHHH," he screamed as he pumped his cum deep inside her. And all was right with the world.

Ursula stood as he pulled out and, weak in the knees, just sat on the floor.

"Wow," she said, unable to say anything else.

Trevor took the remaining bottle of ecstasy pills, stuck his dick into it, and rattled it around coating the pills in leftover cum and Ursula's juices. He capped the pill bottle and tossed it to her.

"There. That fuck was worth more than $100. There's your change."

ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS - MICHAEL'S HOUSE

Amanda woke up from her nap, still feeling like something was missing. Things were always missing, mostly the feeling that there was love and meaning in her relationship with her husband, with her family, and with where she fit in this rich Los Santos lifestyle. Things made more sense back when she was stripping in North Yankton, before she and Michael got together and he got so deep in shit that they had to run away.

She wanted to feel whole again, she wanted to feel loved by someone who wasn't her empty, emotionless husband. She wanted to be fucked right.

Fortunately for Amanda, she was pretty confident in her ability to properly fuck herself. That always made her feel better.

She closed her eyes and thought of the last guy she had really enjoyed having sex with. What was his name? It was the guy in that bar. Michael was there too on one of his afternoon drinking sessions. But he had never noticed that while he was drowning his loneliness and boredom in a bottle, she had been drowning hers by bouncing in the lap of a random guy in a back booth while watching Michael sit there all alone.

The memory made her blood stir a little. Touching her nipples did as well. She circled them with her fingers, then removed her shirt to touch her breasts directly. She shrugged her yoga pants lower and reached into the drawer of her nightstand for a vibrator. Not the pink one, which was still on the floor, but the big one, the Hitachi.

---

Franklin never understood why the door to Michael's big-ass crib was never locked. Not like any killers had ever come looking for him there, right? Whatever, Michael's business was his business. Franklin hopped the wall and walked into the foyer.

"Yo, Michael? You home?"

Silence.

Then a loud thud came from upstairs. Shit, better check that out. Franklin grabbed a gun from his waistband and crept up the foyer stairs.

--

Dammit, the Hitachi slipped and now 2 vibrators were useless on the floor? Amanda couldn't believe it. Whatever, she still had her fingers and a ribbed glass dildo in the drawer. She licked her fingers and started to slide them over her panties between her leg. Slowly up and down along her slit, she eased her head back, closed her eyes, and tweaked one nipple, pinching it the way the random guy in the bar had nibbled on it that day.

--

Franklin crept closer to the bedroom door. A pink vibrator on the floor? What the fuck? He slowly opened the door and was glad to see that he hadn't heard Michael dying of a heart attack or anything, it was only Michael's wife rubbing her pussy.