GTA V - The Nina Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Through half closed eyes Amanda saw the door open and knew the big black man coming into her bedroom could only be Franklin, the only guy Michael ever seemed to associate with besides that psycho Trevor. She could give a fuck what Franklin saw.

--

Franklin was a little conflicted. I mean, it's Michaels wife. But she's pretty hot and didn't seem to mind freaking on herself while he watched. "If I don't try to fuck her then Michael ain't got shit to say to me. She's showing me what's up," he decided and he quietly walked in the bedroom to stand next to the bed, almost tripping on the giant Hitachi wand on the floor.

Amanda removed the fingers from her breast, licked them, and once again squeezed and twirled her nipple. Her two fingers sliding up and down outside her panties were doing a nice job of making herself want something inside her, but the fabric against her clit felt really good too. She took both hands and slid her panties off, then wrapped the moist cotton around her index finger and started circling her clit with what felt like a gloved finger. That sent a shiver through her body. "That's just right," she thought.

Amanda's nipples were getting sensitive, almost more sensitive than her clit since her hand was directly touching them with her fingertips. She tried to squeeze her breasts together between her upper arms, hopefully she could then get both of her nipples with one hand but that was too hard, instead she rolled a little to the side toward Franklin so her breasts would lay together. Then, spreading her hand apart wide, she could stimulate both nipples with her thumb and little finger.

Franklin took out his phone, took a picture of Amanda, and put the phone back in his pocket.

Amanda bent her legs up and discarded the cotton panties off her finger. She barely slipped a finger into her pussy, feeling her surging insides try to grab and clench and pull the digit further in. She caught herself almost thinking there was a cock slipping into her, a cock perfectly tuned to feel her needs, as she curled her finger upward to draw some wetness upward and slipped it across her clit. An electric sensation went through her body as her clit leapt to attention at her touch and her nipples hardened and swelled.

Amanda was about ready to feel something more solid inside her, and reached into the drawer to pull out the glass dildo. She rested it on her belly, enjoying the cold feeling of the hard glass, knowing she would soon make it feel very, very warm. She pinched one nipple, twirling it, and looked downward as she slid the dildo across her clit, hard enough to spread her pussy lips a little, and to the opening of her slit. She swirled it in small circles, enjoying the trail of wetness it caused, and started to ever so slowly insert it into herself.

Franklin took out his phone, took a picture of Amanda, and put the phone back in his pocket.

The full feeling of the dildo inching deeper inside her was exactly what Amanda wanted, the squeezing felt perfect. She knew exactly when her orgasm would hit her and knew exactly how wet it would make the sheets.

She slipped the dildo in and out, angling it a bit so the glass nibs at the end rubbed her insides at a bit of an angle. Her other hand left her breast and fell to her clit, spreading sideways across it as she lifted and spread her legs a little wider. Her hand flicked sideways across her clit as she tried to time the pattern of her movement across her button with the probing thrusts of the glass pleasure wand inside her. The timing wasn't quite right, and she could feel where the orgasm was going to come from - deep inside her.

She put both hands on the end of the dildo and started fucking herself a little shallower but more quickly. Amanda splayed her knees out a little further, her feet touching, and she awaited the joyous explosion that was just ever so close inside of her.

Franklin took out his phone, took a picture of Amanda, and put the phone back in his pocket.

The orgasm almost jumped a step inside her, instead of building further it exploded through her body, sending a shiver of tightness from her stomach outward, feeling as though her dildo was pulling all the energy right out of her pussy. She leaned back against her pillow, not wanting to yell out, feeling that too much noise would make the sensation pass too quickly.

"Aaahhh .... Mmmmm ...." She hissed.

The explosive feeling tapered off, leaving her entire body feeling perfectly content but also so sensitive that any touch would be almost painful. Amanda felt both relaxed and on edge at the same time.

She removed the dildo from herself slowly and reached past Franklin to put in on the nightstand. Leaning over to the floor, she picked up the Hitachi to put it back in the drawer, pushing her free hand against his leg to prop herself back up into the bed, but otherwise ignored him. In her mind, she was still thinking about how good it felt to have the weak-in-the-knees post orgasmic bliss coursing through her blood, and she didn't really even notice he was there. She dropped the Hitachi in the drawer, closed it, and rolled over in bed away from Franklin to close her eyes, momentarily feeling completely fulfilled.

Franklin left the bedroom. He took one look back over his shoulder as he left, and didn't bother to close the door behind him.

"Goddamn!" he thought.

Franklin started to walk down the stairs when he heard a noise in the kitchen. Good thing Michael hadn't walked in the bedroom, he thought. He would have gotten two bullets in the ear before he would have even noticed.

Michael was in the kitchen, shuddering after a glass of that awful, supposedly healthy, green juice.

"Oh, hey kid, glad you came by," Michael said when Franklin walked in. "Boss Nina got in touch with you too?"

"Yeah, Man, what's she mean with this shit? That job wasn't on the level? I did my part, there wasn't anything for me to fuck with. I was last man in, watched the door, first one out, drove the car. I never even saw any jewels, only thing I saw was my cut in cash."

"I know, kid, I know. Sorry I didn't level sooner but I couldn't be totally sure. See, there was more jewlery there than expected."

"Say what? You fucking me out of my share? You weren't going to say anything? That job was 6 weeks ago, you can't pick up a phone?"

"No, nothing like that, I swear. We've done a lot of shit, you know I wouldn't do that to you. You've always had my back. I just didn't know if this was going to go sideways. I held the extra and was going to cash you in later. I wasn't going to fuck over Nina and didn't want you part of a bigger problem if something was going wrong."

"Man ... alright, whatever. What do we do about this meeting then?"

"I don't know what the note was all about but I'm guessing she isn't really mad or threatening us, she just wanted to make sure we show up."

"Alright. Fuck it."

"Lets go then. I'll drive."

DOWNTOWN, LOS SANTOS - BOSS NINA'S OFFICE

"What the fuck are they doing here?" said Trevor, angrily jerking his thumb at Michael and Franklin.

"Relax, Trevor," Boss Nina said. "This is about a job they pulled for me. Now I've got a little situation and need all three of you to help clean it up."

"Fuck you, Michael! You set up a job with Nina and didn't cut me in?"

"Woah! That's not what happened! Shut the fuck up you crazy bastard!" yelled Michael.

"Stop it right now," the 55-year-old boss snapped. "I set it up. I brought Michael in. I didn't need you for this job. You are too valuable moving product out in Sandy Shores. And your certain level of insanity wasn't necessary on this one."

"Oh, but I see Mr. 'I'm Out of This Life' Golden Boy here got in," Trevor complained, jerking his thumb at Franklin.

"Only because we needed a driver at the last minute. I vouched for him. That's it," Michael snapped.

"Yo, can we stop with the happy reunion and get down to business? Please?" said Franklin.

"That's right," said Nina. She stood up behind her desk. While only 5'5 (a little taller, since she was probably wearing heels) she seemed intimidatingly tall. Her dark business suit was neatly tailored and gave a hint that she had a nice, firm body that gave no indication of her age. She had shoulder length reddish hair pulled back behind her head and wore oval glasses with dark frames. She looked bossy, sexy and full of authority. "First of all, sorry for the tone of the notes. I needed to be sure to get you here on time. Can I offer you a cigar while I fill you in?"

The three guys nodded, and Nina called out to her assistant in the other room: "Alex, time for cigars in here!"

Her assistant, Alex, came in carrying an almost comically large wooden cigar box, about the size of a footstool. He opened the lid and offered the selection to the three criminals and after they chose he snapped shut the box, went behind the desk and placed the box on the floor. He then returned to offer a lighter to Michael, Franklin and Trevor.

"Hmm. So many things to smoke in the world, why would someone choose this?" grunted Trevor.

After the cigars were lit, Alex went behind the desk and stood on the cigar box facing Nina. She turned her chair to him, unzipped his pants and removed his fully erect and impressively long penis. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began licking and sucking the head.

She shoved her mouth halfway down the shaft and then pulled her head back with a snap. She leaned back in her chair, looked at the guys and pursed her lips in an "O", exhaling softly. It almost seemed like she blew out a smoke ring.

"You guys can smoke cigars, I'd rather smoke a pole. Hope you don't mind," she said in a tone that made it clear that she didn't care if they minded or not.

"It's cool, we all good," said Franklin, thinking that between his hallucination about Tenisha and watching Michael's wife, this might only be the third craziest thing he had seen today.

Boss Nina continued stroking Alex's cock slowly as she started to explain.

"First of all, thanks for your professionalism with the jewelry store job. Your part went off smoothly. Michael, you got exactly what was expected to my middle man. But now there is a hiccup."

Nina turned back to Alex's cock and wrapped her tongue around it once more, deep throating him quickly before opening her mouth and licking the bottom of the shaft to the tip.

"My guy split the jewels into 3 packages and placed them into 3 cars, which were supposed to be on a freighter to Singapore by now. But my garage got hit by a gang who it appears wanted the cars but most likely didn't know about the jewels. Those cars are now being driven around town and I want you to get them back," said the Boss.

"How much heat will we have to take to get these cars?" asked Michael.

"Probably not much," said Nina, distractedly looking at Alex's penis as she rubbed her thumb over the tip of his cock head and watched a drop of precum appear. "They were given to three women who seem to only be peripherally involved with the gang. A wife, a girlfriend and a relative it seems," She leaned in and licked the precum off, then began sucking Alex more deeply.

"Okay so we split up and get the cars. What's in it for us?"

Nina looked back at the men. "Michael and Franklin, $100,000 each. Trevor, I'll give you 30% off on all the ecstasy, ether and pain pills you buy from my guys for the next 6 months, plus I'll be sure they bring those tacos you always ask about too. Keep paying your usual and I'll kick cash back to you."

"Fuckin A, deal. I'll steal as many cars as you want for that."

"Good. Alex?" Nina looked up from his cock toward his face and he reached into his coat pocket and handed Nina six photographs. She sucked him deeply for about 10 seconds before turning to the guys.

"First ... this is Trina Velasquez. Her boyfriend gave her a Rapid GT. She's a stripper at the Vanilla Unicorn, goes by the name Saucy."

"Saucy? Like Gravy? What the fuck?" said Trevor.

"I know. Well, with online play how many customers come through the Unicorn every day? A couple million? They employ a lot of strippers. They ran out of names."

"Not when I ran that place," spat Trevor.

"I'll get this one," said Franklin, taking two pictures from Nina - one of Saucy and one of the car.

"Here's an F620 that's in the possession of one Rachel Meditino. She got it from her husband who is the gang's corporate loan officer. His office is actually in this building. Until we waste him."

"Rachel Meditino? She plays tennis with my wife. I think she will be at my house tomorrow. I'll get the car," said Michael, taking the pictures.

"We don't have a photo of who got the third car, it seems it's a younger cousin of Rachel's husband. But it's been traced out to Sandy Shores. It's a second generation Gallivanter Baller and is believed to be here:"

Nina held up a photograph, which was of a mailbox labeled "DD Ranch."

Trevor squinted. "I know that place. It's real close to Meth Alley." He grabbed the pictures.

Still stroking Alex's cock, Nina said; "Great then, get the cars back to my garage as soon as possible - before these women find the jewels in them. And you can't just steal the cars off the street, you have to get the keys. The cars are supposed to get to Singapore without any damage. They've already got buyers lined up and I have other people there to handle the jewelry. So no ripping open the steering column. Get the keys too."

"So we gotta get close enough for these women to see us, get their keys, and then take the rides?" asked Franklin.

"That's bullshit," complained Trevor.

"It's not going to be a problem. We will figure it out," sighed Michael.

"That's the job. Then you get your rewards. A hundred grand, a hundred grand, a discount on drugs. Get to work."

Michael, Franklin and Trevor left the office. Nina turned to Alex and started stroking his cock a little faster. She leaned her mouth closer to his penis and looked up at him.

"Speaking of rewards ..."

She opened her mouth and stretched her tongue under the head of his cock, sliding her head back and forth to rub the bottom of it. Alex soon started to shake and he put his hand behind her head as he started to explode, pumping his milky cum onto her tongue and shooting it into the back of her mouth.

After four large blasts of semen into Boss Nina's mouth she closed and sucked him deeply before leaning back into her chair and swallowing delicately.

"What did you have for dinner last night?" she asked. "Whatever it was, eat more of it!"

STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS - OLYMPIC FREEWAY

"I may as well get started on this deal. Drop me at the Vanilla Unicorn, I'll see if this chick is working tonight," Franklin told Michael. "I'll get in, out and be done with this shit."

"No problem."

"Why didn't you tell Nina about the extra jewels from the job? Why hold out on her? It was her own damn store we were robbing!"

"Tell her about it in front of Trevor? Do I need to answer that?"

"Guess not."

They pulled up around the corner from the strip club.

"You want me to go in with you? Backup?" Asked Michael.

"Might help," agreed Franklin.

They approached the club from the back side, looking at the parking lot where they knew employees usually parked.

"There's the Rapid. She's here," Franklin pointed out.

Michael and Franklin got their customary friendly welcome from the bouncers, since it was well known that they were associates of Trevor. Nobody really knew what Trevor still had to do with running the club, he hadn't been around in a long time. But everyone was still scared shitless of him.

"Peach body oil!" exclaimed Michael as they entered the club.

They pushed their way through the crowd to the bar, and Michael felt a tap on this shoulder.

"Hey baby, haven't seen you here is a while," said Juliet. "You miss me?"

Juliet liked Michael a lot and they had gotten together for many booty calls in the past.

"Yeah, of course, great to see you," Michael said, trying to remember her name. "Look, Sapphire, my friend here is looking for Saucy. She here somewhere?"

Juliet didn't seem to notice Michael's slip up and looked around the club. "Oh yeah ... she is ... there! The sexy cop! I'll get her for you."

Michael and Franklin looked over toward where they were pointing. They both shuddered a little. Not that Saucy wasn't a fine looking woman, it was hard for either of them to find a cop costume appealing.

Juliet went over to Saucy and sent her back to the guys.

"Hi boys, looking to have some fun tonight?"

While neither guy liked the cop costume they had to admit Saucy could really pull it off. Her shirt was a light blue collared short sleeved wrap that covered her shoulders and chest, leaving her stomach bare. It was held closed by one button that seemed to strain from the pressure of holding her breasts inside and had a tin badge pinned on one side. She wore dark blue boy shorts with a wide belt, from which hung a pair of handcuffs and a toy gun in a holster. Topping off the outfit was a leather dominatrix hat that said "Police."

"Yeah, baby, you damn fine in that outfit you know!" Franklin complemented her.

"Oh, thanks honey," Saucy said, twirling around so they could admire the back. "And the best part ... the pants even have pockets for my valuables!"

She put her hands on Franklin's chest. "I think I could really like you. You want a dance?"

"How about all three of us go back?" suggested Franklin.

"I don't know ... the room is ... one chair, a curtain and the bouncer is right there. One man at a time."

Michael took a roll of money out of his pocket and waved it by his waist where she could see it. "What about going to the office? We know Trevor doesn't come around here any more."

She eyed Michael's roll. "Well ... looks like you two need a dance, baby."

"Lets go, babe," said Franklin.

They walked past the private area, pulled aside some police tape blocking the entrance to the office door and stepped in. The room looked the same as it had the last time Michael and Franklin had been there - a messy desk, a black couch and a refrigerator with some suspicious looking stains on the floor in front of it.

Franklin gave Saucy some money and sat on the couch. "Okay, let's have a good time up in here."

Saucy grabbed the front of Michael's shirt and guided him to the couch, pushing him to sit next to Franklin, then she started dancing in front of Franklin, leaning over him and swaying her breasts below his chin. She reached to the single button holding her shirt closed and opened it, cupping her breasts in her hands.

"Keep doing what you doing!" Franklin called out.

She slid her shirt off her breasts and let them hang free as Franklin slid his hands up her side. She held his hands at the side of her breasts, then swung away from him and started grinding her ass into Michael's lap.

"Peach body oil!" Michael yelled.

Saucy giggled. "I'm liking you guys."

"You keep telling me how great I am," said Franklin.

"Please, just don't tell us your life's story" said Michael.

Saucy said, "I really like you guys now. I've got a proposition for you."

She stood and faced Franklin, dropped her belt and started slowly unbuttoning her boy shorts. Both Franklin and Michael immediately noticed what she meant about having pockets - one of them had the outline of a set of car keys in it. They looked at each other and nodded.

Saucy started to lower her shorts, and Franklin's eyes just about bugged out of his head. She was wearing a yellow lace thong, exactly like what he had hallucinated when dreaming about Tenisha earlier.

"Daaaamm girl .... Them panties are the shit!"

"Thank you honey," she said, turning and grinding in Franklins lap as she brushed Michaels arm. Franklin may not have thought much was sexy about a cop costume, but seeing those panties on Saucy had him going.