GTA V - The Nina Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You girls mind if I hit that?" Trevor asked.

"Oh, go ahead!" said Dora, who had taken Donna's hand and was standing close to her.

Trevor sat down heavily and lit the bong, watching Dora and Donna.

"See, thing is, I help you out of those clothes and we can go swimming!" Dora said, reaching behind Donna and starting to raise the back of her tank top.

"But if you do that then I won't want to swim, I'd just want you to keep on touching," responded Donna, placing her hand on Dora's hip and hooking a finger on the waist of her bikini.

"This must be the greatest weed ever," Trevor thought, packing himself another bowl while watching the two women.

Dora was pulling Donna's shirt up over her bra. "Swimming isn't the only thing we can do with your clothes off," she whispered as she kissed Donna's cheek.

"That's what I was trying to tell you," Donna whispered back, as she reached behind Dora and untied her bikini top.

"MMmmmm," Dora hummed, kissing the top of Donna's chest as she reached behind and unclasped her bra. As Donna shook it off, Dora swirled her tongue around her nipple, which Trevor could see leaping to attention. Donna's body was trim and lithe, and her hard nipples made her smaller breasts look pointy and almost sharp. Dora reached to the buttons of Donna's jean shorts to open them.

Trevor set aside the bong and started shaking his head to clear it and focus on what was going on in front of him.

Donna's shorts were on the floor, and Dora started pushing down Donna's panties as well while the two women started kissing each other aggressively, tongues mingling. Their hands roamed each others bodies, Donna's clamping on Dora's ass cheeks, pulling her closer while Dora had one circling one of Donna's breasts and the other running through her hair.

Still kissing, Donna pushed Dora backwards to a couch and once they were laying next to each other, Donna slipped her hand inside Dora's bikini bottom. Trevor could see her fingers moving in and out as Dora started twisting her body to invite her girlfriend's fingers inside her.

"AAAHhhhhh!" Dora exhaled, leaning back, mouth open, grabbing her breast and tweaking her nipple. "Oh baby, yes!"

Trevor did the only logical thing he could think of - he reached into his underwear and started jerking off.

Donna slid Dora's bikini down to Dora's knees and Dora shook them the rest of the way off, spreading her legs so that Trevor could see two of Donna's fingers sliding inside her. Donna now had her mouth spread over Dora's breast with her arm wrapped around her, twisting the other nipple. Dora, now cradled in Donna's arms, reached her hand between Donna's legs and was sliding two fingers sideways along her clit.

"Ohh, yes, like this, forever and ever," moaned Dora, eyes closed and head leaning back. "Fuck me just like this!

Donna leaned up to kiss Dora's lips. "Absolutely lover," she said before returning her mouth to Dora's breast, her tongue extended and circling the nipple as slowly as possible.

Trevor's cock was as hard as could be while he stroked as slowly as he could, trying to hold off on his own explosion until he had seen as much as possible from this duo. To try and delay his release he looked away from the two lesbians for a moment, and noticed that Donna's shorts had landed in kind of a funny position. There were car keys in the pocket.

Trevor smiled to himself and started pumping his cock more furiously.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Wait! Wait!" Dora was panting, reaching to push Donna's fingers out of her pussy.

Donna removed her fingers slowly from Dora, making sure to slip them upwards across her clit and to trace moisture onto her belly.

"You first baby. I want to wait," Dora said, pushing Donna backwards onto the couch.

Dora laid on top of Donna, kissing her mouth, neck and shoulders. She scooted downward a little, taking Donna's breast into her mouth, making Donna lean back and gasp. Trevor could see Dora use her fingers to part Donna's pussy lips, but she didn't put a finger in, rather she slipped one along the edge to tease the opening to Donna's hole.

"Ohhh, don't do that to me! That's too good!" Donna moaned.

But Dora continued teasing Donna's opening with her finger as she kissed lower and lower on Donna's body. Trevor thought Dora was going to lick Donna's pussy, but Dora's kissing went on lower, to the top of her thighs, then her knee. Now Dora was sitting with Donna's leg up in the air, her finger barely touching Donna's pussy.

Dora let go of Donna's pussy and supported Donna's calves in both hands. She kissed her girlfriend's ankle, then the top of her foot.

Donna was moaning and inserted a finger into her own pussy as Dora took two of Donna's toes into her mouth, sucking deeply.

"OHH! MY God! Yes!" Donna yelled, with no worried that anyone might hear them, then she fell quiet. For several seconds the only sound was the sucking noises Dora was making on Donna's toes, a soft suction sound from Donna's finger, and Trevor's fapping.

"I'm so close! Now lick me!" Donna called out, and Dora promptly complied, dropping Donna's foot and crawling to place her face over Donna's pussy. She put both hands on Donna's ass and pulled her lovers clit into her waiting tongue.

As she circled Donna's clit, her partner gripped the couch in her fingers and started to arch her back.

"OHHHH!! YESS!!" she screamed out. "DORA, DORA, OH DORA!"

As an orgasm overtook her she raised a leg and wrapped it over Dora's back, and she started to shake all over as Dora, understanding the feeling of a woman's orgasm, began altering the pressure of her tongue to extend the pleasure as long as she could.

The feeling passed and Donna looked down at Dora between her legs. "Oh, Dora, my love, oh ... come here ..."

Dora crawled up Donna's body, wiping her mouth, and they kissed, then Donna started to move Dora into a seated position on the back of the couch, leaning against the wall of the house. She took two fingers and slowly plunged them into Dora's wet pussy, slipping in and out as Donna repositioned her body between Dora's legs. Dora's legs tensed up at Donna's touch, and she gripped the back of the couch with one hand while her other hand splayed across her stomach.

Trevor was writhing back and forth, trying to delay his own orgasm but unable to stop furiously jerking off as he watched.

Donna was aggressively pumping two fingers into Dora's pussy, curling her fingers inside to pull more moisture to the forefront, then she started using her tongue across Dora's clit to increase the sensation.

The reaction to Donna's tongue was instant. "OH YES," she screamed, throwing her head back and pushing herself up in to a squatting position. Donna's tongue sought out Dora's clit while her fingers continued working further into her lover, circling to find all the pleasure within, which was seeking to rush out.

"DO THAT! OH YES! DO THAT! LIKE THAT LIKE THAT!" Dora yelled, both arms now on the wall, pushing her body more vertical, seeking to sit directly over the source of pleasure being delivered by Donna's fingers and tongue.

Dora started to shake even more as the joy of what Donna was doing to her became too much to bear.

"IM CUMMMIINNNGGGG!!!! AAAHHAAAAAAHHHHHH," she yelled out, her hips thrusting forward. Donna pulled her fingers almost all the way out of Dora as the orgasm hit, and Dora's juices poured out in a furious release, splashing against Donna's wrist and chin and hitting the couch. Donna continued pumping Dora's pussy, until Dora's screams of passion faded and she shook once again, falling sideways into the couch, where Donna leaned to her and embraced her, and they kissed deeply.

Trevor had reached the end as well, shaking in orgasm and spewing cum all over the bottom of his shirt, his attention so focused on the incredible sexual frenzy the two lesbians had just shown him that he didn't even notice the mess he had made on himself.

Dora and Donna slowly sat up, kissed lightly and held each other.

Then Dora clapped her hands three times, jumped up and turned to Trevor.

"Thanks so much, Mister! That's the help we needed! Now she's undressed and we can go swimming!"

Donna looked up. "Hey, that's right! My clothes are off! Let's go!"

The two naked beauties held hands and turned to run off the porch. As they left, Dora called over her shoulder, "Come join us! The pond is behind the house!"

Trevor packed the bong again, then suddenly remembered why he was there. He got up, picked up Donna's shorts and pulled out the car keys. He dropped the shorts, took a step, then stopped. He picked up Donna's panties and started to leave the porch. Then he discarded the panties, went back up on the porch, grabbed the bong, and went around the corner of the house to the Gallivanter Baller to start the drive back to Los Santos.

MISSION PASSED

DOWNTOWN, LOS SANTOS - BOSS NINA'S OFFICE

Alex showed Michael into Boss Nina's office and asked him to take a seat and wait. He set down the two suitcases he was carrying and sat in a chair opposite her desk. Within a couple of minutes, Nina strode in.

"Michael, just the man I wanted to see. Punctual, efficient and keeps his mouth shut. The perfect professional."

"Woah, maybe not perfect. Just trying to keep the right people happy."

Nina perched herself on the edge of her desk. She was wearing a sleeveless black dress that came to just below her knee, black stockings, and heels. She straightened her legs, crossed one over the other, highlighting how trim and shapely they were, and folded her arms across her chest.

"What do you have for me, then?"

"I'm sure you know the cars made it back to your garage by now. I'm glad Trevor could be trusted to hold up his end, but in the end that crazy bastard made it work. Franklin's a good kid, he's a pro. I had no trouble, nothing I couldn't handle."

"And what's in the cases?"

Michael picked one up and put it on the desk. "When you signed us up for the jewelry store job I poked around a little and found out that behind all the shell companies it was your store."

"Your friend Lester might want to be careful about how much he digs around for information next time. His location isn't as anonymous as he thinks."

"Not gonna confirm or deny that one. But that made me figure we were probably pulling this job for the insurance money and a cashout strategy for you. We had planned for how much merchandise we were supposed to be coming out with. It was way more than expected. Way too heavy."

Nina pulled the case over to her and opened it. "Your attention to detail is a positive."

"I looked it all over and figured out that most of the product was fake. Some of the best fakes I've ever seen. Looked and weighed just like the actual pieces. I don't think you were selling fake jewelry at the store, the money is perfectly good in that business. Every real piece had a fake duplicate. I figured your people must have been swapping out the real stuff with fake and we went in before they were finished."

"Smart boy. So this is the real product?"

"All of it."

"Good thinking. It would have been your ass if you had tried to keep it. The copies are headed overseas to be resold, there's a great market there for high quality counterfeits. The originals are eventually heading elsewhere as well, whatever I decide not to keep. That was a serious fuckup by my people, leaving about $3 million worth of merchandise behind like that. If you hadn't told me you had kept it safe, they were going to pay for it themselves one way or another. You saved some lives."

"Think nothing of it."

"Oh, I think something of it." Nina stood and stepped over in front of Michael's chair. "And I'm going to repay you my way."

She leaned forward, grabbed his lapels and pulled him into a standing position. Not that she could actually pull him up, but she didn't become a criminal boss without having presence - she wanted him to stand, so he stood.

Boss Nina put one hand behind his head and pulled his face toward her, and as they kissed, Michael wrapped his hands behind her, resting on her firm ass. Nina kissed his neck and started reaching for his belt. As she started unbuckling it Michael reached behind her neck and unzipped her dress down to the middle of her back.

Once his belt was open, Nina unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then stepped away from him and started to let her dress fall, looking at him. Michael stared back, watching. This woman had enough power to have him and everyone else he knew killed, could give him jobs that could make him millions of dollars or cost him his life at any time. And she was stripping in front of him. Michael shook his head in disbelief.

Nina let the dress fall over her trim waist and to the floor. Her skin was pale, her body taut and trim, and she looked much younger than her age. She wore a red shelf bra which propped up her breasts and pushed them forward, displaying her nipples to Michael. Around her waist she had a red garter belt holding up her black thigh-high stockings, and nothing else. Michael's cock was swelling, starting to protrude from his boxers, as he looked at the reddish-blonde triangle of hair above her pussy.

"You always go without underwear?" he asked.

"Most of the time. I never know when I'm going to want Alex to dip his pen in the company ink," she replied, smiling and starting to sink to her knees.

Kneeling on the carpeted floor, she leaned toward his crotch and licked the half of his cock that was sticking out of his shorts, then removed his whole shaft. Stroking it with authority, she opened her mouth and took him into her, sucking hard. Michael could feel his cum surge to the forefront as the mob boss sucked him, his blood rushed to his crotch making him harder than ... since before he had to start taking drugs to get hard.

Nina inhaled his cock, sucking hard on almost the entire shaft, making a popping noise with each outward movement. She held one hand at the base of his shaft, the other reaching under his balls to cup them and free them from his shorts. Michael ran his hands through her hair, grabbing two handfuls and pressing her head toward his crotch.

"Mmmm ... Mmmm .... That's great, yeah, Nina," Michael hissed between clenched teeth and the mob boss sucked all of him into her mouth.

Within a minute Michael was ready to cum in her mouth, but Nina didn't want that. She could feel his cum rising inside him, and she stopped sucking him and stood up. "Put me on the desk," she commanded, kissing him.

Michael stepped forward, pushing Nina back as she held onto his cock, reaching her other hand to catch the corner of the desk. She laid back, lifting one heel-covered foot to prop in on the desk as she displayed her pussy to Michael.

Michael wasted no time tracing two fingers along her stockings and up her thigh, pausing briefly to hook them under the garter straps and pull up a little. He leaned over her, placing his tongue onto one of her breasts at the exact moment he plunged two fingers into her ready, wet pussy.

"That's right, De Santa, that's how you do it!"

He pushed his fingers in deeper and then out, pulling wetness upward across her clit. Biting her nipple a little, he reinserted his two fingers, hooking them upward, and brushing his thumb around her clit in a small circle.

"Ahh, okay ... Keep going!" the sexy mob boss panted.

Michael tried to rub his thumb as slowly as possible across her clit, pressing inwards to rub along the inside of her pussy lips with some authority, trying to control the feelings that were spasming through her body. He bit her nipple a little, thinking in the back of his head, "She's got a lot of power, maybe a little pain will make her feel a little submissive."

"Oh yeah, just like that Michael," Nina hissed, starting to press her hips upward. "Get inside me, keep doing that with your thumb!" she commanded.

Michael did as he was told. Standing up and holding one of her stocking-covered legs by his shoulder, he slipped his cock deep into her, still pressing the thumb of his free hand against her wet clit. He thrusted slowly into her, feeling her clenching pussy pull himself in, but he was most focused on keeping the circles his thumb was playing across her clit slow and even.

"Oh God, Michael, like that, like that ... keep going just like that ... Oooohhh ..." Nina moaned, wrapping her free leg around his to pull him even deeper inside her.

"Oh, fuck me Michael! I'm going to cum! Fuck me while I cum!" she called out, leaning back and opening her mouth.

Michael didn't change the tempo of his thrusting or the motions of his finger. She could cum on his schedule, not because she demanded it.

Nina started swiveling her hips, her hands gripping the sides of the desk. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried, eyes clenched closed. "OOOOooohhhh...." She shook, and held her position as she screamed a silent scream and the waves of pleasure shook over her.

As the orgasm passed her body collapsed and she looked at Michael. "Fuck me Michael. Fuck me!"

She swung her other leg upward to Michaels' shoulder, and he held both legs tight to his chest, fucking her faster. Her pussy seemed to pull him in deeper with each stroke, and he soon felt his cum welling up.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah ... OOOOOHHHH!!! OOOOHHHHH," he hissed as he began ejaculating into Nina. She reached forward to grab her legs and pull them toward her a little and Michael began collapsing toward her body.

"Okay ... that's great ... that's great ...." Michael spit out, as he pulled out and backed away from Nina, sitting heavily into the chair. Nina propped herself up onto her elbows and crossed her legs to keep Michael's cum inside her.

"That's how you complete a mission, my friend," Nina told him. "You'll be hearing from me again for another job soon, I guarantee it."

"I wouldn't disappoint the boss," he replied.