GTA V - The Nina Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saucy sat between them, placing one hand in each of their laps. "Guys, I want to show you something. If you are interested in making an investment."

"What?"

"I've invented an aphrodisiac. It turns anyone on, any time, immediately. I need an investor, some cash so I can package it and start selling it."

"A date rape drug? Get the fuck outta here. No thanks."

"No, it's a magical combination of incense flavors. Once you smell it you have to fuck," she said. Saucy moved her hands so instead of sitting on their thighs she started rubbing both of their cocks. "You want to experience it?"

Michael and Franklin looked at each other. "Sure, let's see what you got."

Saucy picked up the holster belt, pulled out the toy gun and removed two sticks of incense from the barrel. She found a lighter on the desk and lit them, rubbing them together to mingle the odors. The smell of sandalwood and jasmine filled the office.

Saucy took a deep breath. "Aaaahhh .... Oh that makes me so horny! Here ... you try!"

She held the incense under first Franklin's and then Michael's nose. They breathed deeply. Sandalwood and jasmine. No doubt about that. It smelled nice but certainly wasn't going to turn them on.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's doing it," said Franklin.

"Better than peach body oil!" insisted Michael.

"You see what I mean? Isn't it magic? Don't you just need sex right now?"

Saucy turned away to put the incense sticks on the edge of the desk, Michael and Franklin looked at each other and shrugged. She turned toward the guys and lowered her yellow thong. Michael intently gazed at her trimmed pussy. Franklin watched the dropped thong fall to the floor.

Saucy kneeled between the guys and unzipped each of their pants, removing and stroking their growing cocks, leaning over and sucking on first Franklin's, and then Michaels. While she was sucking on Michael, Franklin leaned forward and started fingering Saucy's pussy. Must have been something about the incense, she was soaking wet. Michael fondled her breasts while she sucked him, and soon Saucy started to moan a little.

"Oh yeah baby, that's good. That's really good! Fuck me now!"

She kneeled on the couch and so she could offer up her pussy to Franklin and keep sucking Michael. Franklin gripped her ass and slipped his cock inside her. As he started pounding her, Michael grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Oh yeah ... that's just right .... Oh I feel it ...." Saucy inhaled as deeply as she could, the sandalwood and jasmine seemingly doing something for her.

"Aahhh ... don't move!!!!" Saucy tightened up, shaking, and let an orgasm spread over her.

She weakened and collapsed into the couch as the wave passed, then she swung her body to kneel on the floor again. "Cum on my face!"

Michael and Franklin stood over her as she started jerking both their cocks furiously, her tongue alternatingly brushing against each of their penis heads. Michael reached the edge first, leaning back.

"Oh yeah, feeling alive now," he yelled, as he came, cum falling onto Saucy's nose and cheek.

She sucked the last drops out of Michael and then Franklin started to shake.

"Here, baby, how good am I?" hissed Franklin and he ejaculated with force onto her forehead and across her cheek and mouth.

Michael stepped back, zipped up, sat down and pulled out his phone. "That was great, Saucy, give me your number and we can talk about that investment."

As Saucy gave Michael her digits, Franklin quickly grabbed her shorts off the floor behind her and took the car keys.

Then he picked up the yellow thong and pocketed that too.

Michael and Franklin left Saucy behind in the office and headed out of the club.

"That was just regular incense, wasn't it? What was she going on about?" asked Franklin.

"No fucking idea, but it worked on her," answered Michael. "Did you steal her underwear, you freak?"

"Fuck you, man. Long story. Forget it."

They left the club and went their separate ways, Michael to his car while Franklin got into the Rapid and hit the road.

MISSION PASSED

ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS - MICHAEL'S HOUSE

Michael woke up with a terrible hangover, which wasn't too unusual. He pulled himself out of bed and when he was about to go downstairs, heard his wife talking to several other people foyer, saying goodbye to them.

"Shit," he thought. "Rachel Meditino was supposed to be here playing tennis. I missed her."

At the bottom of the steps he looked out the front window. A convertible with two of Amanda's friends in it was pulling out of the gate, but a gray F620 was parked in front of the house. Rachel was still here.

Michael found Amanda and Rachel sitting on the back patio. Amanda was wearing a tennis skirt and shirt and looked sweaty, while Rachel was neatly dressed in yoga pants and a tight, black t-shirt.

"Thanks for letting me shower here, I'll talk to you next week!" Rachel said, as she and Amanda kissed goodbyes on each cheek before Rachel walked past Michael and out the side exit to the driveway.

"Where's she going?"

"I guess she has a massage scheduled, so she wanted to take a shower in the pool house." Amanda looked up at Michael. "One of those places that massages you everywhere, I bet," she said, holding her hand out and hooking two fingers upward.

"Oh yeah?" Michael started to back away.

"Michael, I need to shower now too ... you want to maybe join me?" Amanda asked shyly, trying to see if their relationship could maybe have a pleasant moment.

"Yeah ... sorry babe ..." Michael stammered, turning toward the house. "Another time, I've got to go out ... something's come up. See you later."

Michael ran off.

"Scum," Amanda sighed.

Michael ran out of the gate just as it closed behind him. He scanned up and down the street and saw Rachel's F620 turning the corner. He jumped in front of a passing car, which screeched to a halt. He pulled the drivers door open, hauled the driver out by the lapels and threw him to the ground.

"Ah, it's insured. Don't be a dick!" he yelled at the driver, who jumped up and ran away from the car.

Michael swerved into the oncoming lane to get past cars stopped at the corner and turned up the street, searching for the expensive F620.

After 2 blocks he settled in behind Rachel's car, and followed her through town. On the edge of downtown Vinewood she pulled over, parking on the street. Passing her by, Michael saw where she was likely going - two doors down was "Blooming Lotus Massage."

Michael turned the corner and parked by the alley, then he walked to the back door of the massage parlor. With a push, the door came open.

He stepped into a hallway, and could hear soothing music coming from the front of the office. Next to the door was a utility sink with a broom, carpet roller, and mop bucket propped next to it. Michael rolled the mop bucket ahead of him. Around the corner was a room with some small lockers, a couple of chairs and shelves with massage oils and towels. A man dressed in all while was picking through the oils.

"Hey, you the guy who gives the massages here?" whispered Michael.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

"I'm the new janitor. Hey, are you going to be seeing Rachel Meditino?"

"Yes," the masseuse said, warily. "She's getting ready."

Michael pulled a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket. "Hey, do me a favor. Make sure she's really focused on that massage."

The masseuse took the money. "Well, that's part of the job. But, sure, a little extra, okay."

"Just make sure she doesn't notice when I come in to mop the floor."

"Mop the floor? It's carpet in there."

Michael pulled out a gun and shoved it into the guys face. "Just make sure she doesn't fucking notice me, got it?"

"Okay, okay ... shit ... My God!" the masseuse whined, cowering backwards.

Michael brandished the gun closer to him. "How will you make sure she doesn't see me?"

"She lays on the table with her head by the employee door. Give me ten minutes, I'll get her sitting up so she's facing away from the door, I'll raise the back of the table. You aren't going to kill her right?"

"No. I'm not here to kill anyone except maybe you. Where is her stuff going to be?

"Her belongings should be on the cabinet on the back wall. By the employee door. Unless she puts them on the chair on the other side of the room. Come on man, put the gun away!"

Michael poked the gun at him for emphasis. "Get to work! You got ten minutes! And after this is over ... you forget a hundred things every day. Make this one of them."

The masseuse went over to the door to the massage room and paused to compose himself. Michael sat down in one of the chairs and rested his feet on the mop bucket.

"Ten minutes from when you open that door. Move it!"

Rachel was laying face down on the table, naked except for a towel she had placed over her ass, quivering with a certain level of excitement she always felt right before one of these sessions.

She heard the door open. "Hi Andre, I've missed you!"

"Ms. Meditino, great to see you too. How are we feeling?"

"Tight all over. You know how to fix that."

Andre began massaging her shoulders and the side of her back, lubricating with a small amount of oil.

"How have we been? You've been exercising today? I feel some tension."

"I was playing tennis. You know Amanda De Santa ... I was at her house. She has a court."

"Oh, yes, Amanda! Lovely woman, still a good client," Andre said, while thinking, "kind of a bitch, just like you. At least she tips really big. Tips like its stolen money she's giving away. Nobody who earned their cash tips like that."

Andre began massaging Rachel's legs, working his hands in long strokes down below her knee. He pressed his crotch against the base of her foot to stretch her calf and Achillies tendon, and she immediately began flexing her toes in an effort to brush against his penis.

"Careful, Ma'am," He leaned forward and traced his fingernail up the inside of her calf, past her knee and to where her inner thigh was covered by the towel. "First the massage, then what you really need."

Andre worked her other leg, then removed the towel and cast it aside, starting to oil and massage her ass. Rachel started to squirm. "I think you should start rubbing somewhere else now!"

Fortunately Rachel was easily among his best looking clients (as was Amanda). And they always came in so excited and nervous about seeing him that foreplay was hardly even necessary. Easy money, Andre thought. As long as he didn't get shot today.

"Turn over now," he asked Rachel, which she did immediately. He took a fresh, warm towel and covered her from breasts to thigh.

"Oh, you sure you need me covered up?" Rachel whined, grinding her ass a little and squirming her legs together.

"Let's see, maybe for a bit," Andre said, and he started massaging with his thumbs on her chest under her breasts, then gentler under them, then supporting them in his hands. He started rubbing his thumbs over the front and side of her breasts, making sure to avoid touching her nipples but still pulling the towel a little more taut across them. Within seconds, he could see her nipples hardening and protruding against the fabric.

He was getting a little more taut himself. With a good looking client, this was the best part of the job. Even the threat of getting shot in the head didn't totally change that.

He lowered the towel to expose her breasts and leaned forward to take one nipple into his mouth, brushing his thumb against the other. Rachel immediately inhaled sharply and started writhing around on the table, twisting her hips and using her hands to pull the towel higher and expose her pussy.

"AAahhhh, Andre ... Oh yes!"

Andre stood up. "Okay, Ms Meditino, let me have you sit up a little bit. Something new today." He reached under the table to start ratcheting up the head, until she was in a reclined seated position. He went back to licking her one breast, sliding his hand down to the top of her thigh, which he scraped with his fingernail. She moaned at his touch and spread her legs apart, and she tried to use her hand to push his hand more in between her legs.

Andre let her place his hand over her pussy, and he probed his finger against her slit, opening it and finding it soaking wet.

"Aaahhh!" Rachel moaned, arching her back at his touch. He finger fucked her for a few seconds, then slipped his moist fingers out of her and upward across her clit, circling it and then pressing back in. Her insides were squeezing against his hand and her breathing was quickening into a series of pants.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh yes Andre ... oh yes."

Andre swung his body around so her legs were straddling him, and reached up to swirl his finger around her nipple. "Okay, that guy better be about to come in soon," he thought, and started to lower his head as he pulled his hand down off her breast.

The instant Andre's tongue touched Rachel's clit, she clenched her body, pressing it into the reclining massage table. She twisted her knees inward and grabbed the back of his head with both hands. He had never done this for her before. She had never been surprised with oral sex from another guy like this before!

He slowly circled her clit with his tongue, feeling the folds of her pussy separate and welcome him closer. Trying to go as slowly as possible, he kept his finger inside her, slipping in and out in what should have been agonizingly slow pulses. She was moaning louder (hopefully nothing that could be heard out front) and calling his name as she bucked against his tongue.

Rachel braced her feet against the side of the table and looked down at the head of the masseuse as he licked her pussy. She felt an orgasm building up inside her like she had never felt before ... the whole situation, anticipating it ever since getting into the shower at Amanda's house, the slow buildup from the 'massage' part of the visit ... Rachel wanted to explode.

"Oh God, Andre, just like that, a little slower, keep going .... "OOoooooo ....."

From where he was, his head between Rachel's legs, Andre could only see the very top of the employee door in the back of the room. But he saw it starting to swing open.

Andre slowed the pace of his licking, started swirling his finger inside her, hoping to delay Rachel's orgasm for a few more seconds.

The slower pace worked. Rachel wanted to cum so badly that she started getting a little louder. "Oh my God! Oh my God, A little more! A little more!"

Michael saw her clothes and purse on the counter and quickly slid over to them. The keys were in the open main pocket of the purse, and he gently, quietly removed them and turned to leave. Then he noticed that Rachel's black panties were neatly folded on top of the rest of her clothes. He grabbed them as well and shoved them in his pocket, sneaking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Andre saw the top of the door close again and a wave of relief passed over him. No way she had noticed him in the room. Nobody was getting shot. He started licking Rachel's pussy in wider, faster strokes and held onto her ass with his free hand for dear life.

Once Andre's tempo started up again, Rachel flew to the edge of a much needed, much delayed orgasm. She put both hands over her mouth as her body tensed up and she exploded with a silent yell, her juices flowing over Andre's finger and onto the massage table. She pumped so much moisture out that it almost felt like she was having multiple orgasms although it was just one - a single, massive, leg-shaking orgasm that had her feeling as if she was about to fall off the table.

"Oh Andre! That was .... Incredible! I need to lie down to recover! Can you lower the table?" she asked.

Andre stood up, wiping his face with his shirt. "Of course. One other thing we need to do."

Massages and finger banging was just a normal days work. But between the new experience of eating out a (quite attractive) client who clearly enjoyed it and the relief of not having this day end in a hail of gunfire, Andre was feeling excited as well.

He lowered the table so Rachel was laying down once again, then he swung his body over her to straddle her waist. He began unzipping his pants and, seeing what he was doing, Rachel began fumbling at his pants to help.

He removed his cock, which she immediately began stroking.

"Your tits need moisturizing," he told her.

Michael pulled out an extra $500 and left it on the table in the changing room and left through the back door. The guy had done his job. Michael didn't know how much time he had to get to the car before Rachel noticed her keys were missing, but judging how much fun she seemed to be having, he was pretty sure he didn't have to be in that big a hurry. He held up Rachel's panties and looked at them. Maybe Franklin would like these too, he thought. He could imagine how Franklin would take a joke like that.

Still, he wasn't going to waste any time. He left the massage parlor, ran around the block, jumped into the F620 and pulled out into the mid-day traffic.

MISSION PASSED

SANDY SHORES

Trevor woke up. He was face down in a ditch.

He staggered to his feet. Waking up after a complete blackout felt pretty normal. He looked around. His car was smashed into a tree next to him, and he had been laying next to a pile of three ether cannisters, two whiskey bottles and a dozen empty beer cans. Trevor was wearing just a white undershirt and tighty whitey underwear, along with a pair of hiking boots and no socks. Typical morning.

Trevor staggered across the road and squinted at the mailbox in front of him. "OO Ranch."

Fucking cursive ... "DD Ranch."

"Titty Ranch?" he thought.

Trevor reached into his underwear and pulled out a photograph. One was of the mailbox he was standing in front of.

"Right! Find this ranch, steal a car!" he remembered.

Trevor dropped the picture, walked past the mailbox and up the lane into the ranch, his gait becoming a little more steady with each step.

After a short walk up the lane, it swung around a stand of trees. Rounding the bend, Trevor saw a run-down looking farmhouse made of weathered wood, with a large covered porch extending the length of the building. As he got closer, he looked around, expecting to see a blind kid playing a banjo at any time.

He noticed a car parked along the side of the house. He rummaged around in his underwear again, pulling out a second photograph. A green Baller SUV. That's the car he's looking for. Perfect. Trevor tossed the photo aside and kept walking toward the house.

Soon he saw someone jump off the porch and start running toward him, waving.

"Yoo hoo, Mister! Hello there!"

As she got closer, Trevor saw it was a young woman. A blonde woman. A young blonde woman wearing nothing but a white bikini. An incredibly gorgeous young blonde woman.

She ran up to him and smiled wide. "Hi there, Sir! So glad to see you! Come here," she started tugging at his arm. "I'm Dora and I need your help!"

"Uh ... okay ... what sort of help?" Trevor asked as he followed Dora and started staring at her tight ass.

"It's Donna, up here by the house. I'm telling her to come swimming with me but she just doesn't want to!"

"Okay ... Anything I can do to help."

Dora pulled Trevor up onto the porch. "Donna, this man thinks we should go swimming!"

"Hi, Sir!" said Donna, just as brightly as Dora had welcomed Trevor. Turning to Dora, she pouted (in a rather flirtatious way), "And I keep telling you, I'm not dressed for it!"

Trevor looked over Donna, who was just as good looking as Dora, with brunette hair and a round, freckled face. She was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a tight pink tank top, with the straps of a black bra poking out.

The porch had several couches scattered around, and on a table in front of one, Trevor noticed a bong with a bag of weed next to it.