Gthyagos, Inc Ch. 02: Orientation

Story Info
Megan starts work...but what is she supposed to do?
2.4k words
4.66
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schlunk.

The key slid into the door. That familiar sound was enough to wake Megan up. She was home. She couldn't quite remember that she had gotten home, but she was here now and safe. She opened the door to a wave of jazz and garlic--her boyfriend Grant was mostly in control of making dinner apparently, swinging a spatula in time to Gershwin. It took him a few beats to realize she was in the room, the door to the hallway still open.

"Oh! Hey! Hey babe...how'd the interview go?"

"Oh great babe! I was molested and assaulted by an ancient goo monster from the dawn of time while a huge asian woman watched me have the longest orgasm of my life!" No, better not thought Megan. That probably would only raise more questions, and she was confident that the company didn't want her telling anyone about this, at least not like that. Besides, had that even happened? Maybe she hallucinated the entire thing, but then--

She blinked, then grinned. "I got the job!" she hopped up and down just like Grant expected her to, and he ran up and scooped her up in his arms just like she hoped he would. "Babe! Congratulations! Thats great!" Megan cuddled into his neck, noting his distinct smell, and felt sparks. She began kissing his neck and nibbling his ear while Grant moved from surprise to pleasure. Without a word she fell to her knees and pulled his sweatpants down, giving her access to his flaccid but certainly growing cock. Grant's eyes widened at this sudden display of lust as Megan sucked him into her mouth, feeling him expand and harden as her tongue flicked along his base. "Babe wha--oh fuck..."

Megan blew him. This wasn't a timid, slow exploration of oral pleasure--She was determined to get Grant's cum into her mouth as quickly as possible. She engulfed him and pushed her nose deep into his pubic hair as she let her tongue and mouth explore his shaft. Grant began thrusting into her warm inviting mouth, groaning as grabbed the back of her head and pushed further in. Megan had never really been keen on blowjobs before, and the stress of finding a new job had hit both their libidos, so it was in mere minutes that Grant cried out and filled Megan's mouth with multiple gushes. Once he had stopped, Megan slowly pulled him out of her mouth, and gave her cheek a playful slap with his wet cock before standing up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Grant was in shock. "Uhh...thanks. Holy shit babe? Good interview then?"

She grinned at him. "I'm just in a good mood and it's been a while. I'm gonna go clean up--your pasta's boiling over." Grant turned, cussed, and tried to pull up his pants/raced to the kitchen while Megan went back to the bath to shower.

As she took off her clothes, it suddenly dawned on her that she had lost her panties. How funny. That's not like normal job interviews at all--she still wasn't sure what her job was going to be! But even though a part of her was fighting the urge to scream or tell Grant or anybody about what happened, she knew that this was going to work, and it would make sense soon. Somehow...

The first week, Megan was positive she had hallucinated that entire interview. The first week--still on the ground floor--was nothing but paperwork and orientation training. Documents, forms, background, videos on how not to punch or make people feel uncomfortable. Dress code ("neat casual"). A four. Hour. presentation all about the history of the company, and what they called "Eldritch Biology 101", with a strange list of foods and drinks they were not allowed to bring into the office. By the end of her first week, part of her was wondering if this had been a good idea.

So the next monday when she came into work, she was surprised when a woman called her name--deep brown skin, dark hair tied back, and obviously excited to be anywhere. "Good morning Megan! I'm Janice, your pod leader. Let's get started!" she handed Megan a keycard--flat black with Gthyago's swirly logo on it. "Don't lose that or they'll charge you $30, but let us know if you misplace it right away!" Megan was guided into the elevator--huh, no buttons. Janice beeped her card, and the lift began automatically.

"We're on the fourth floor. Ladies to the left, Guys to the right. We like to keep the pods separate so Big G--Gythagos--doesn't get confused too much. You'll meet them during breaks--great guys. There's two other floors of pods as well, and everyone is so friendly so if you have any questions ask." somehow Janice had shuffled Megan (who actually had many, many questions but had somehow forgot to ask) into a break room where a few dozen women were politely chatting, drinking coffee and water, and acting like this was all normal. All twentyish of them were a wide variety of heights, looks, and heritages, and even their clothing hinted at a variety of lifestyles and pasts, but all of them were good looking. Tall. healthy. It was a little intimidating, and Megan felt a pang of uncertainty.

A bottle of water with the company logo was suddenly in her hand. "Here you go--stay hydrated, that's important, but we have a coffee machine and bagels in the back. Trust me you're gonna love it here." Janice clapped her hands "Ok girls! We have a new fish today--everyone say hi to Megan!" Megan blushed as everyone turned their eyes to her, waving and smiling. They seemed friendly enough...she sipped her water. That mint cucumber flavor again--

Janice had pulled up a mug of coffee and a tablet. "Ok girls, today is Money Monday! So our words are Sterling, Housing, Passion, Carrot, and Discomfort. Got it? Allright, so let's get started--Heather?" Janice waved at a girl in the back, and apparently Heather showed up and shook Megan's hand. She was tall, lithe like a runner, dressed in expensive athletic gear, with short-cropped red hair and green eyes--that same brilliant shade as Miss Vitners. "Hi! I'm Heather Watiely. Welcome to the pod! I'll show you the ropes. You're gonna love it!"

Megan blinked. It was all happening so fast! "Wait--the words? What's going on?" Heather gave her a sympathetic grin. "I know. You don't know what's going on and they've told you everything but the job. That's on purpose--we don't want you to worry, but it's easier if you're not mentally walled up for Gthyagos to interact with your psyche. The words--Sterling Housing Passion Carrot Discomfort--Just think about them, don't worry too hard though. They're there to direct your mindspace. Think of this all like a dream--it'll make sense later."

Again, Megan was directed, but...hey, treat it like a dream. Go with the flow. She could do that--especially for the money they were offering. They took a different door to--a gym locker? There was a row of bathrobes, but the women seemed to ignore them. Heather handed one to Megan. "They're optional, but it's normal for the first few days to want a robe. Heather looked and realized all the women were stripping down and putting their belongings in lockers. "Wait, so-?"

Heather was staring at her with those sharp green eyes. "Megan. It's ok. Take your clothes off and put them in this locker. It's safe. Then put the robe on and follow me." Oh, ok. Megan dutifully listened and obeyed, and went out a third door to an office floor in soothing mauves and seagreens, full length windows frosted to give a calm light. The cubicles were low--only chest high--and she watched as dozens of women of all shapes and sizes chatted and walked to where they belonged. If they weren't all naked, this would be completely normal. Heather's arm was suddenly around Megan's shoulder, and Megan couldn't help but size up Heather's nude body. She was pale and freckles dotted her shoulder and arms. Her breasts were smaller than Megan's, but perky, and her pink nipples were hard and long. Her body was lean and beautiful, athletic and graceful, and her red pubic hair was a well-groomed landing strip. Oh no Megan hadn't even thought to get a wax! But before she could panic Heather was there again, relaxing her, gesturing her to a pod. "This one's yours." There was a notecard with Megan's name on it. "The printers are slow, but you'll get a real placard soon. Come on in, disrobe and have a seat." Megan did so, still only slightly anxious--after all, this was like a dream...

The pod had a small ledge with a cup holder and a pair of goggles. There was also...a chair? A couch? A weird art deco sculpture? It was just a series of pillow-like cylinders sprouting from a metal frame, and looked like it could be converted to an insane degree. Heather took Megan's robe and put it on a hook, then guided Megan into the chair, relaxing her back like a bizarre dentist appointment. "Good girl. Now we'll put these goggles on. Janice has you at a calm three hour session today to warm up, and we'll get you up to six hours soon enough. Remember--Sterling Housing Passion Carrot Discomfort"

The goggles suddenly glowed a greenish hue, and the Verdant Sigil floated in front of Megan's eyes. "Oh fuuuuck..." she moaned as the flood of passion hit her. She could hear Heather chuckle. "Told you that you'd enjoy it..." Megan sat back and floated, her body warm and tingly, when a chime sounded--and then a wet sound. From vents on the floor and ceiling came Gthyagos, forming massive tentacles that reached down or up to each cubicle. Megan gasped as she saw them reaching for her. She was so happy to see that it had been real! Again, she could feel Gthyagos embrace her! But still--this was a job. Sterling Housing Passion Carrot Discomfort....Sterli--

She gasped as tentacles were wrapping around her all at once. The strange chair now made sense as the liquid flowed up and around her, lifting her up. There were so many more this time--it wrapped and flowed around her breasts, gently cupping and sending tiny hairs to tease and touch Megan's nipples. She breathed heavily as she tried to keep her mind on the words but ohhh god yes a tentacle wrapped around her waist and held her and now two had her arms and two more--no three?--had wrapped around her legs and her pussy was so wet and warm and everything felt so good and suddenly a tentacle was again slipping inside her and she cried out in pleasure at last Gthyagos at last!

Megan's hips flexed and ground in the air as she felt the thing enter and flex inside her. She moaned as it explored her, and then cried out when a second tentacle slipped into her pussy...and then a third! Each one moving separate but together, hitting every inch of her and stretching her more than she had ever been! Two smaller tendrils emerged from the one around her waist and began toying and playing with her clit, making Megan gasp and cry out. She could hear she wasn't the only one--cries of pleasure and joy were coming from every cubicle, and the scent of sex and seawater seemed to have flooded the room.

The goggles Megan wore suddenly started flashing--words, colors, strange symbols and pictures. It was impossible for her to comprehend--everything felt so good--she just let them come and become part of her joy. Suddenly a large tentacle from the ceiling dropped down and slipped along her lips--she quickly opened wide and let it slip down her mouth, filling her from both ends. It's taste was salty and sweet and soooo musky and she instinctively let it invade her throat. She gagged and moaned and tears welled from her eyes but it tasted so good! She felt it spurt something deep into her throat, and she growled with lust as he orgasmed from whatever it was.

She was writhing and riding wave after wave of pleasure. She only barely noticed as another tendril slowly and tenderly began lapping at her asshole, touching every ridge. Megan had tried this once in college and didn't enjoy it, but that guy was nowhere near as sensitive and good as Gthyagos! Her mouth was full but she still smiled as it pushed into her, filling her up and making her feel completely stuffed and used!

Megan realized she was high up in the air, and moving her head around (the one in her mouth letting her look around while another gently cupped her head) she saw a room of women, all being lifted and fucked in every position by their employer. She saw Heather, arms bound above her while a dozen of Gthyago's extensions pounded her roughly from every angle, filling every hole! Megan hoped she could get there one day--Gthyagos was being kind, soft slow for her. She couldn't image how obscenely good it would feel to be used by it!

Megan had no idea how long she was there, how long she came. But eventually she realized she was back on the chair, the tentacles pulling out and away, and her limp form suddenly realized how tired she was. She was drenched in sweat, her body red with exertion and impact. Everywhere hurt--she felt like she had run a marathon, and her brain felt like she had just taken every test from college twice and in a foreign language. Janice was there, pulling off the goggles and giving Megan a kiss on the cheek while she waved the table in front of her. "Megan girl, you did so good! Your numbers are great for a newbie!"

Megan looked around--the room was still full of women of all shapes and sizes getting ruthlessly used and abused by blue-green tentacles. Dozens of muffled cries filled the room. "I...I'm done?" She didn't want to be done! Janice squeezed her shoulder. "I know, but you're still new and we're gonna need to get you integrated fully. You'll be full time by the end of the month at this rate." Somehow Megan was up and wearing the robe as Janice led her out of the workspace. "Let's get you some tea and have a break, and we'll get you up to speed."