Guard Duty, Goblin Booty

Story Info
City guard meets a goblin and learns more about his sister.
14.4k words
4.74
24.7k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I watched another farmer pull his worn-down cart into the city of Helmstadt after I had checked his goods and cleared him for entry. Recently I had been reassigned to guarding one of the city gates, checking persons and goods attempting to enter and enforcing the city's regulations on trade and security.

Normally the city watch wouldn't have bothered with such rote activities as checking every peasant that walked through the gates, but ever since the Baron Eadgar had been appointed as the town's overseer by the prince, he had put nearly all of the city's officials to work. My guess is that he was testing the city's services, knocking off rust and pulling sleepy administrators out of their complacent dazes, as well as quashing the gangs that had flourished under the previous baron's apathetic governance.

Some of my fellow watchmen had moaned and complained to me about the extra work, but I would just encourage them to shape up and earn their coin. Actually, I had earned a bit of a reputation for being by the book, sometimes painfully so. My compatriots tolerated me though, as I didn't hound them if they slacked just a bit. I liked to think it was more inspiring to lead by example rather than spewing vitriol and making enemies unnecessarily.

Something about the work appealed to me though, even more so than my previous job as a nightwatchman patrolling the streets. The comforting routine of checking everyone that entered, the efficient bureaucracy of managing what people and goods entered the city and ensuring everyone paid what they owed, it all gave me a subtle satisfaction. Things were always best when they were well managed and properly controlled. Even my sister Ava, who I lived with, made sure to meticulously manage our small home.

My sister and I lived fairly comfortably. When our parents had passed away and left us alone with the family house, we had decided to split responsibilities. I joined the city watch to bring in a steady income and she managed our finances as well as maintained the house. Her sharp wits and skill with trading meant we were financially secure and even able to afford the occasional luxuries, like honey or fresh steak. Ava often liked to spoil me when I came home, feeding me wonderful meals cooked with fresh ingredients from the market.

"Hey, Wolfgang!" Someone shouting my name pulled me out of my daydream. Hartmann, a fellow watchman, was hailing me as he walked to my post at the gate from one of the city's avenues. He was a relatively shorter man, perhaps five foot seven to my five foot eleven, but he made up for it with his muscle and ironclad willpower. "How are you Wolfgang?" Hartmann asked me, clapping me on the shoulder as he reached me. "Daydreaming about your sister-wife, Ava again?" He laughed at his own joke while I snorted in response.

"You're lucky I like you Hartmann. Anyone else, and I would have found some sort of infraction to write them up on." We both grinned and he laughed again. "At least I have a woman at home that loves me." I teased him, knowing that he still lived with his mother. I had met her before, when I had delivered a work related message to Hartmann at his home. She was perfectly nice to me, but she chided Hartmann relentlessly, asking why he didn't act more like a proper watchman like myself.

"You wound me Wolfgang, you know I'm sensitive about that!" Hartmann dramatically feigned being shot by an arrow, staggering backwards before recovering with more laughter when he saw my frantically rolling eyes. "Anyway, I got orders. The baron wants us to keep an eye out for smugglers, apparently the few gang-rats that we didn't catch have slunk away into the shadows to try and make money on the black market."

"Fine," I replied, "can you fetch me the list of contraband? I'd like to go over it again and make sure nothing gets through that shouldn't." It was Hartmann's turn to roll his eyes as he went into the nearby guardhouse that was built into the city walls to find my list. He quickly brought it to me, talking idly while I checked and double checked which goods were illegal.

"Can't believe you really need to see the list Wolf, I'd bet good coin you've got it memorized by now."

"No reason not to check it over when I have a minute." I reasoned. We talked for a moment longer, then Hartmann headed off again on whatever assignment he had and I returned to my post at the gate, extra vigilant now of anyone trying to bring in contraband. Alchemical goods, along with a few other items were usually perfectly legal but the baron had ordered them temporarily banned from entering the city without the proper paperwork. Most likely he was being extra careful in controlling certain goods to try and catch any of the lingering gang members that had turned to smuggling.

The hours lumbered on and just as I was preparing to head home and let the night shift take over for me, one last person approached the city gate. The first thing I noticed was that they were short. Maybe around four and half feet or so. As they came closer I could see their light green skin and pointed ears and it was obvious by then that they were a goblin. Unconsciously I stood a bit stiffer, held my halberd a bit tighter. There was no problem with goblins entering or leaving the city, but everyone knew they had a reputation for mischief and cunning, especially if they were tribals and not city dwellers.

I took the opportunity to examine her as she strutted towards me, gleaning as much information from her appearance as I could. Various animal skins and hides covered her, clearly she was a tribal, likely living out in the woods with a small group of other goblins. A leather sack was slung over her shoulder, its contents unknown but most likely intended for trade in the city market. My guess is that she had some decent quality furs to trade for whatever items her tribe needed, probably medicine or salt. When she reached me she stood unflinchingly before me, apparently not intimidated in any way even as I loomed over her.

"Well?" She asked, her Realmspeak rusty and unrefined but understandable. "Can I go in?"

"Sure," I nodded at the little green woman. "but I'll have to ask you to show me what goods you're bringing into the city." The goblin nodded and stepped past the outer portcullis, stopping under the arched passage beneath the gatehouse to set down her leather sack and open it while I watched. I was surprised when she produced not furs from her bag, but various alchemical ingredients!

Quickly recovering from my shock, I turned to address the goblin. "You can come in, but you'll have to forfeit the alchemical supplies." She frowned at me, putting her hands on her hips as she looked up to make eye contact with me.

"One of my tribe brought similar goods here last week and there were no problems."

"New regulations." I explained, my tone flat and stoic. "The baron is putting a temporary ban on the import of certain goods until the city can properly handle their sale and distribution." The goblin snorted and sneered at me, obviously not happy with the sudden inconvenience. Her expression shifted, a peculiar look passing over her face as she crossed her arms.

"Fine. Let me take these in and you can do what you want with me." Her bargain caught me off guard and I was stunned while I processed what she had just said. Sure, I had been offered (and turned down) plenty of bribes before, but they had always been in coin, not... services. Before my professionalism could reassert itself, my eyes greedily looked the goblin woman over once more, this time eagerly assessing her feminine assets.

Despite being relatively short, she was the definition of voluptuous. The hides she wore did little to obscure her heavy breasts, the large green orbs accentuated by her her shorter frame. Her hips were wide and swayed tantalizingly as she fidgeted nervously under my lustful gaze, her full rear looking larger to me now that I was inspecting her as a potential mate.

It had certainly been a long time since I had last felt the touch of a woman, some bar wench at the tavern giving me a sordid hand-job in a back alley for a coin or two long ago. Lust and reason warred in my head, struggling for control of my actions. I can only imagine how I must have looked to the goblin, standing there ogling her while a war raged in my mind. By the narrowest margin, lust won out over reason and I looked to make sure no one was watching while I picked up her leather bag.

"Alright, I accept." I murmured nervously. "Follow me." The goblin did as I commanded and shadowed me as I led her into the nearby guardhouse and into a more private room. It was essentially a small cell that could hold a detainee for a short time until they were transferred to the city dungeon. We would have some privacy here, all the other guards had left and there would be a bit of time before the night shift came to relieve me of my post.

When I turned around after closing the cell door behind us, the goblin had already undressed, her hides tossed aside as she got on all fours, presenting her naked ass and pussy to me. She craned her head to peek over her shoulder at me, her eyebrow furrowed in annoyance.

"Well?" She huffed expectantly. "Come breed me, human. Put your filthy cock in me and get it over with. I need to get to the market." I wasted no time and dropped my trousers, kicking them aside and kneeling down to get in position behind her ready cunt. Her tone and words may have been cold and disdainful, but her vagina was already slick with arousal and she couldn't stop an excited moan from escaping her lips when I reached out and took hold of her plump ass.

My fingers sunk into the fat of her rear as I groped her ravenously, her body was warm and pliant, like supple clay begging to be kneaded and fondled. "Hurry up!" She hissed, arousal tinging her cold tone. "Stop groping me like a drunken idiot and fuck me!" Sounding to me like she wanted to be put in her place, I gave her ass a good slap, the lewd sound of skin on skin contact reverberating in the small cell. Again, she couldn't stop an aroused mewl from slipping out of her rude mouth.

Before she could recover and chastise me again I harshly grabbed greedy handfuls of her beautiful asscheeks and slammed her onto my stiff cock, spearing her with the same martial precision that I wielded my halberd with. The goblin screamed in pleasure, her tight green pussy clamping desperately onto my shaft before I saw her look over her shoulder again, her eyebrows furrowed angrily, but her eyes filled with lust.

"Easy, fucker!" She yelled at me. "Your big dumb dick will fucking split me if you're not careful!" I locked eyes with her and started to thrust forcefully, defiantly daring her to keep mouthing off while I savagely pounded her into the cell floor. She held out for a bit longer, growling and snapping at me until she finally went stiff and cried out in ecstasy, her already tight pussy gripping even harder on me while she came on my cock. After she climaxed, her knees and elbows gave out and she laid flat on the floor, too dazed with her orgasm to focus on staying upright.

Unfazed, I continued to ram her into the floor, her well-padded butt absorbing all the punishment I threw at her. Relentlessly, I forced my dick deeper and deeper into her prone form before withdrawing and penetrating her with even more fervor. The pleasure continued to grow and my own orgasm began to well up deep in my very core. Growling like a wild beast, I wrapped my arms around her waist and instinctively held her locked in place while I made a final frenzied thrust, shoving my painfully erect cock as far into her vulnerable cunt as possible to ensure a successful breeding.

The goblin had recovered from her orgasmic stupor just enough to moan and shudder as she felt my cock swell inside her and begin to blast jet after jet of virile cum into her fertile womb. With a death-grip I held her locked in place, adding to her moans with my own as I forced her pussy to take more and more of my seed. Just like the goblin did before me, I collapsed from the sheer pleasure of my climax, pinning her soft nubile body beneath me while my dick continued to pulse inside her, depositing the very last remnants of my human cum in her tight goblin pussy.

We panted and gasped as we both recovered from the fierce coupling, though I was the first to try and stand. Groggily, I rose to my feet, my flagging erection slipping from the goblin's tight tunnel and leaking the last of my seed on the cell floor.

"Alright, you're free to enter the city." I told her, handing her clothes to her as she shakily got to her feet. The atmosphere was slightly awkward as we both closed ourselves, the goblin seemed fairly happy though she quickly hardened her expression when she noticed me watching her.

"Don't look at me, idiot!" She barked like a petulant child. "You're lucky I don't tell all the other humans that you're a sick degenerate that lusts after goblins!" I just shook my head in amusement at her outburst, knowing that she had come just as hard as I had. Once we were decent, I goosed the goblin's tantalizing ass as we strode out of the cell, smirking at the shocked and offended yelp she let out.

She spun in place and slapped my hand, though her little frame could hardly muster enough strength to sting.

"You ass!" She hissed under her breath, not wanting to draw attention. "Just because we fucked and you pumped a load in my cunt doesn't mean you can just put your big dumb paws on me whenever you want!" She weakly batted at my chest before sticking her nose in the air and turning on her heel to stride off imperiously into the city streets.

She was certainly an odd one, though I had heard rumors around town that goblins could be quite amorous. Were they all as feisty as her, I wondered? Trying my best to look innocent, I returned to my post at the gate, waiting until the night shift came to take my place.

The wait wasn't long, and soon I was walking home, the darkening streets beginning to empty as people either went home or found a tavern to drink the night away. My conscience began to pester me as I went, wondering if I should have just denied the goblin entry. Normally I would have, but it had been so long since I satisfied my needs, and something about her just drove me mad with desire. Putting the haughty little tart in her place while I pinned her down and knocked her up....

Hardly any time had passed since our little affair in the cell and I was already having to adjust my suddenly tightening trousers! Thankfully I had calmed down by the time I reached home, the familiar smell of my sister's cooking already in the air. As always, my sister heard me when I came through the front door.

"Dinner is on the table Wolfgang, come eat!" She was already seated when I reached the dining table, a calm smile on her face. Once again, I caught myself admiring how pretty she was. People often told me that the two of us looked alike, but I had always thought she was far better looking than myself.

"You know you don't have to do this Ava." I told her, even though I knew her answer already. She smiled at me, pushing a loose strand of dark black hair behind her ear.

"I know, but I want to. You work hard brother, you should be treated well for that." A comfortable silence settled in while we ate, the two of us enjoying the calm night and home-cooked dinner. After she had finished eating, Ava watched me for a time, resting her chin on her hand. "Anything happen at the gate today?" She asked, her calm and collected demeanor still soothing to me even after all these years living together. We had been through a lot, she and I. She meant so much to me...

"Wolfgang?" Ava snapped out of my memories, and I shook my head as I sputtered.

"Wha... what? Oh, the watch today? Uh, nothing much, honestly. The baron's still tightening his grip on the flow of goods, likely trying to catch the few gangsters still left after we wiped most of them out. Even basic alchemical ingredients are banned from import without special orders."

"Ah. I see." Ava reached out and set her hand on mine, something she often did when she was trying to get me to tell her the truth about something. It always worked. "Did anyone bring in anything like that today?"

I hesitated for a moment, wondering how to tell her exactly what happened and how detailed I should be. There was no way I was going to lie to her, she knew me too well and I learned a long time ago that she was usually better than me at thinking things through anyway. I sighed heavily, deciding just to tell her and be done with it.

"A goblin came by." I admitted. Ava's eyebrow raised inquisitively as she listened to me. "She had alchemical goods but none of the papers. Before I could even turn her away, she offered to let me bed her if I let her in." Ava's smile widened slightly in interest and amusement, but she remained calm and non-judgmental.

"Well?" She asked, almost eagerly. "Did you?" I simply nodded at her, my cheeks burning red while I guiltily looked away.

"I couldn't help it! She was wearing those animal hides that the tribal goblins wear, they hardly even covered her! And she was so sexy, short but stacked! God, I hope..." I trailed off, noticing that I had said far more than I meant to. Ava was watching me, still tranquil and pleasant but with a knowing look in her eye.

"And?" Ava prompted me.

"And what?" I floundered.

"And was it good?" She laughed gently as I turned away again.

"Ava! Don't ask about that kind of thing!" I chided her, hiding my face in my hands. "It was great." I meekly admitted from my hiding place. I heard her laugh again, her tone was light and joyful.

"Good. You deserve to have someone tend to your needs." Ava stood and collected our wooden tableware before stopping next to me to lean down and whisper in my ear. "If you had taken any longer to find someone to help you, I would have been forced to take care of it myself." She kissed me sensually on the cheek and then sashayed off to the kitchen, leaving me stunned, confused and a little aroused.

Ava had occasionally been flirty before, but I had always assumed she was joking. Now I wasn't so sure. With plenty of thoughts whirling in my head involving the exact nature of my relationship with my sister, I plodded off to my room and quickly fell asleep, my sore body tired from the exertions of the day's work.

The next few days passed without incident, although Ava seemed to be even more affectionate than normal, often kissing me on the cheek or hugging me close when we spent time together. More than once I had to shift awkwardly to try and hide my arousal when she would press up tightly against me, wrap her arms around me and rest her head on my chest.

She surprised me one day when we were lounging on my bed at home, both of us laying near each other as we read books, played games, or simply chatted idly. Spending time together like this was something we had done since we were very young, it had helped us clear our minds and settle down after especially rough days.

"Wolfgang," she asked, "do you remember the goblin you let enter the city a few days ago?" I tensed up at her question, but relaxed somewhat when she reached out to hold my hand, letting me know not to panic.

"I remember. Why?"

"Well, I recently bought a book on goblins. Apparently there are no male goblins, but the females can reproduce with human males just fine so they often go searching for some to mate with." I was quiet for a time, thinking about what she was getting at.

"So the goblin I laid with was looking to... have a child?" Ava nodded with a smile, like a proud teacher at a student's correct answer.

"Most likely. Just think, somewhere out there a goblin is lucky enough to have your seed planted in her." She rolled onto her stomach and laid her head on my belly while she continued to think aloud. "She'll probably go back to her tribe after she finishes her business in the city. She'll tell them that she mated with a human, brag about what a suitable candidate he was; truthfully so in your case. Then her belly and breasts will swell and her tribe will watch with envy and pride as she waddles about with your spawn growing inside her."