Guard Duty, Goblin Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attitude must have changed noticeably at work because Hartmann pointed it out one day while we were both on break.

"Something change for you Wolfgang?" He asked curiously. "You've been a lot more upbeat recently. Usually you're about as lively as the church's graveyard. Talkative as one of the headstones too." He laughed at his own joke and I chuckled along with him.

"You've caught me Hartmann, I finally married Ava. Now I go home everyday to my sister-wife like you suggested. You marry your mother yet?" He snorted and chortled at my retort, following up with his own.

"You know how she is Wolfgang, I'd sooner marry a stubborn old nag! Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't proposed to you considering how much she fucking swoons over you whenever you visit!" Hartmann switched to a falsetto tone, doing a terrible impression of his mother. "Oh Hartmann, you should be more like that nice young man Wolfgang! He works so hard and does such a good job and takes good care of his family!" We both cracked up at that, the familiar lines in his atrocious impersonation difficult not to laugh at.

"Besides," Hartmann continued, "I'd uh, never actually marry a close family member. Would you, Wolfgang?"

"N-No." I stammered, slightly caught off-guard.

"Right, of course not." he said, more to himself than anyone. We lapsed into an awkward silence after that for a few heartbeats before Hartmann spoke again. "Your sister is a very lovely woman though, so I wouldn't blame you."

"So is your mother." I told him very seriously. Hartmann looked at me, an unspoken question in his eyes and I slowly nodded at him.

"Well, family is important to both of us Wolfgang." He half-smiled. "Maybe a bit more than others, but we have our reasons. I'll ask my mother to cook something nice for you and Ava and I'll give it to you at work."

"I'll ask Ava to do the same." I piped up. We chatted for a time after that, then went back to our duties. Evidently we had more in common than we thought. When I returned home that day I told Ava about what I had learned but only after draining my balls in her and Isha, of course. Ava was more than happy to put together a nice gift basket of food for Hartmann and his mother and I had plenty of fun harassing Isha while she tried to help Ava cook.

Hartmann and I exchanged home cooking the next day at work. "We're lucky." I observed. "Our lovers are both excellent cooks."

"Sure are." He agreed, eagerly inspecting what Ava had prepared for him and his mother. "Is your uh, family just as eager to be... loving, as mine when you get home from work?" I nodded and we shared knowing looks before heading off to our respective posts.

Days kept slipping by, eventually turning into months. Ava and Isha rarely ever slept in their own rooms now, instead they spent most of their nights in my bed. Sometimes I would mate vigorously with them, other times I was content just to fall asleep with the two women pressed close against me, their soft curves and warm bodies working better than any lullaby.

One evening I returned from guard duty to hear Ava calling me into my room. There I found her and Isha reclining on my bed, fully nude and on display.

"Look Wolfgang." Ava purred, placing one hand on her stomach and another on Isha's. "We've grown fat with your children." She was right, both of them now had very visible baby bumps, their middles obviously gravid with my spawn. I stepped forward, rubbing their bellies and then taking their breasts in my hands. Ava sighed happily when I groped her heavy tits and Isha pretended not to enjoy my touch when I switched to hers.

Experimentally, I squeezed their bosoms and sure enough, I was rewarded with steady streams of milk bursting from their erect nipples.

"Did you know you two were lactating?" I asked Ava before greedily suckling at the two women's breasts while I waited for her answer. Their milk was warm and creamy and something primal deep in my psyche reveled in how successfully I had bred the two females. Ava sighed happily when I sucked at her teats and Isha feigned disinterest before she gave in and moaned happily as I took what I wanted from her big goblin udders.

"I knew." Ava said with a satisfied smile. "I waited until we were producing a decent amount so we could surprise you with it. Do you like our bodies like this Wolfgang? Your sister-wife and goblin slut grown fat with your kids and tits filled with sweet milk for you to steal?" I grunted like an animal in affirmation, groping and suckling even more fiercely. Ava always knew just what to say to fire me up, to stoke the fires of my baser animal instincts.

Waiting until I was distracted with Isha's short but curvaceous body, Ava rolled over and moved to all fours, presenting her pregnant pussy and calling me to get my attention. "Here Wolfgang, I'm ready for you. Mount me and breed me like a wild beast, stuff your big throbbing cock in my pussy and force my womb to take even more of your hot sticky cum."

Ava's order was one I could not ignore, even if I wanted to. Throwing off my clothes, I kneeled behind her and took her hips in my hands, not hesitating to begin prodding at her sex with my rapidly swelling erection. Isha huffed indignantly, either at not being fucked first or at Ava's blatant indulgence of my lust. Regardless, she soon set to masturbating while she watched me mount my sister, likely knowing that I would do the same to her after I had properly fucked Ava.

While Isha watched with envious eyes, I easily slipped my dick into Ava's tight canal, her eager cunt massaging and gripping the cock that had impregnated it. "Fuck yes," Ava hissed with excitement at the feeling of my cock filling her up once again, "fuck your sister's pregnant pussy! Take advantage of her now that you've forced her body to change to your liking!" Too far gone to respond with anything other than grunts and growls, I reached up and took her hair in one of my hands, the extra leverage useful for pulling her huge ass onto my dick.

She squealed in excitement, her womanhood tightening around me and trying to pull me back inside, desperate to claim more of my potent seed. "Yes, yes, yes, just like that!" Ava swooned, my long and hard thrusts driving her wild with arousal. "Conquer me Wolfgang! Use me! Breed your sister-wife!" Cohesive speech was beyond us after that. Desperate grunts, moans, and panting became our language.

Our coupling grew ever more urgent, the force of Ava's ass slamming into my crotch filling the room with lewd clapping sounds. Feeling my climax approaching, I leaned forward over Ava and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly in place so I could shove my diamond hard erection into her slit as far as I could.

I loosed a bestial moan as I inseminated my sister once more, my orgasm flooding my senses with pleasure as my cock throbbed and spurted rope after rope of thick cum deep into Ava's womb. She gasped and howled with arousal when she felt my hot essence fill her uterus, the sensation setting off her own climax. We shivered and growled as we rode out the waves of ecstasy, the two of us locked intimately together on the bed, my cock still pumping seed into Ava's well-fucked pussy in an instinctual attempt to impregnate her again.

We laid there for a time as we recovered, Ava panting and sighing happily while I held her close and caressed her lovingly. "You did well Wolfgang." Ava purred. "Your dear sister needed a proper fucking. You were all too happy to try and get her even more pregnant somehow, weren't you naughty boy?" Did you enjoy that brother? Ravishing your poor defenseless sister's nubile body while she's slow and vulnerable?" The lewd talk made my cock jump, the slight movement making us both moan, sensitive as we were from so recently mating.

"I love you Ava." I murmured to her as I ran my hands down over her swollen middle. "If it's what you want, I'll never let you go a single day without one of my bastards growing in your belly."

"Yes!" Ava breathed huskily. "I love you Wolfgang. Don't you dare go a single day from now without stuffing me full of your hot cum."

"Hey," Isha's voice interrupted our romance, her face halfway between a pout and a smirk, "that was hot to watch and all, but can I go now? I took care of myself while you two were going at it and I've still got some chores to take care of." Ava and I looked at the goblin servant then looked to each other, similar smiles growing simultaneously on our faces.

"No, you may not go yet." Ava told her, the cat-like grin on her face foreshadowing her intentions for the goblin woman. "Wolfgang may have enjoyed satisfying me, but your duty to serve him is still incomplete." Isha's expression quickly turned stone-cold as she hastily glanced back and forth between us.

"There's no way he's already able to go again! It's been hardly any time at all! I watched him dump every last drop of his nut in your pussy! He was humping you like a mindless horny dog and blew his load!"

"You underestimate him once again." Ava laughed at the goblin's complaints. "I suppose he'll just have to give you another lesson in respect, won't he?"

"I- but- he-!" Isha sputtered and tried to protest, but I was too quick for her to get a word in edgewise. Sliding out of Ava's cunt, I turned about and crawled across the bed, lunging for Isha and grabbing her before she could think about running. I deftly maneuvered the short-stack servant onto her back with her legs splayed open, her goblin sex and sizable tits easily accessible.

"Let me go you moron!" Isha whined, squirming in my grip. "There's no way your dumb ass is ready to fuck again!" In response, I simply seized her big green tits in my hands, kneading and playing with them. "What are you... stop that, asshole!" Ignoring her whining, I crouched over her and nestled my hardening dick between her green mounds, pressing the orbs of fat together to form a wonderful cleavage to bury my cock in.

I started thrusting between her tits with a slow rhythm, intent on properly arousing myself rather than sprinting to a climax. Occasionally I would pinch and pull on her stiff nipples, the pleasured moans coming from Isha's mouth undermining her attempts to remain coy and uninterested. Milk still sprayed from her teats and I amused myself by utilizing the warm liquid as an impromptu lubricant.

Now that I was fully erect and ready, I pulled my cock from Isha's bosom and positioned myself between her legs. I took some time to tease her, taking hold of my cock and slapping it against her pregnant pussy a few times before rubbing it against her soft lips. "Stop that, you horny moron." She complained meekly, already having difficulty hiding her arousal.

"It's a bit late to be asking me to stop." I told her, continuing to rub against her entrance. "You're already fat and heavy with my child growing in you."

"You came in me, idiot! That's not my fault!"

"You kept coming back to the gate I guard at the times I work." I countered. "You're the one that offered your body as a bribe. You wanted me to coerce you into sex."

"N-no." Isha tried to refute me but was growing too horny to argue, her green face blushing red with arousal. "That's not true. I just wanted to sell goods in the city. I don't care about your stupid, huge, long human cock..."

"You get off on this!" I teased her. "The idea of some human man unable to keep his hands off your fat green ass and huge womanly tits and forcing his cum in your goblin cunt turns you on!" I shoved my cock into her then, her hot and eager pussy practically sucking in the entirety of my rod. Isha moaned with rapturous pleasure and wrapped her legs and arms around me, unconsciously doing her best to keep me locked inside her.

She had dropped all pretense of resisting at this point, her female mind and body now solely focused on mating and reproducing with the male that was going to sire her children. Her primal urges compelled her to yield to me and I could feel her grip on me tighten while her pussy massaged my cock, milking it for precious male seed.

With the goblin latched to me, I shifted to a kneeling position and grabbed on to her huge ass, using her fat cheeks as handholds to pump my dick deeper and deeper inside her. Isha's relatively small size and light weight made it easy to handle her body, pregnant as she was. The feeling of her swollen belly bumping against me, the supple fat of her ass in my hands, the pressure and heat of her pregnant pussy wrapped around my cock, it was all too much for me.

With a feral yell, I made one last thrust into the pregnant goblin's womanhood, only stopping when I had shoved every last inch inside her and my balls slapped against her big green butt. With my grip on her rear, I kept Isha pressed as firmly against me as I could, keeping her locked in place as my sack tensed and my cock throbbed. I exploded insider her, pumping ropes of cum deep inside her uterus, the hot strands of pearly seed filling her completely.

I was so focused on my climax, I didn't register Isha's desperate moans of ecstasy from her own orgasm. The pregnant goblin was overwhelmed by pleasure and came on my dick at the sensation of being so thoroughly dominated, so completely owned by a male and filled with his seed, his child already growing inside her.

I lost track of time in the aftershock, being only aware of the tight goblin pussy gripping and sucking on my penis as I shot my last few spurts of seed, fully emptying my balls into the female trapped in my clutches.

My senses started to slowly return as the murky haze of climax wore off and I laid Isha gently on her back, still keeping my shaft lodged inside her, where it should be. I ran my hands along her plush green body, admiring the changes her body had undergone after I knocked her up. Some primal part of my psyche was immensely proud of having impregnated her and I still couldn't help but be fascinated by her milky teats and gravid middle.

"You really do like us barefoot and pregnant, don't you brother?" Ava purred as she crawled over to us. "You seem quite fixated on our bodies. You were before, but now especially you can't seem to keep your hands off us."

"That's because I can't." I told her, reaching over and groping one of her full breasts for good measure. "Everyday when I see you two walking around the house, it's like every move you make entices me. The way your hips sway when you walk, they way your tits bounce and your ass shakes... it drives me wild just watching you two and I can only last for so long before I have to breed one of you."

"Good." Ava smiled. "That's exactly the way it should be." She placed her hand on mine and guided me to her stiff nipple, shivering when I pinched and pulled at the sensitive flesh. "You're our big strong male and you keep your females pregnant and satisfied." A thoughtful expression crossed her face and she looked to Isha, studying the semi-comatose goblin woman that was still recovering from a powerful orgasm. "I suspect her daughters will be just as beautiful as her."

"Isha's? They will all be daughters, won't they?"

"Yes," Ava confirmed, "there are no male goblins. What do you think about that, Wolfgang? Our home filled with attractive and fertile young goblin women that all secretly long to be dominated and bred. Your beautiful daughters all doting on their daddy and teasing him with their nubile, supple bodies that cry out to be pinned down and mated..."

"Don't tease me." I groaned. "I'm already spent for the day. Give me some time to recover at least before you rile me up again." Ava laughed and kissed me slowly, her intense love and passion all poured into the simple intimate act.

"We'll have plenty of time Wolfgang, my love." She purred happily. "While we wait, let me tell you how I think we can organize all the new labor you'll be bringing us..."

EPILOGUE

Ava and Isha's births went smoothly. Ava had found a midwife in the city that was competent at her craft and also didn't ask too many questions. As predicted, Isha bore a beautiful goblin baby girl which she quickly named Ava, in honor of her mistress. Ava was pleased with the name, and quickly set to teasing me by remarking how eventually there would be two Avas that I would be tasked with breeding.

Ava herself bore a wonderful baby boy that she named Wolfgang. I had protested somewhat, but she would hear nothing of it, adamant that our heir would bear my name.

My goblin daughter grew quickly, the small green girl matured rapidly and soon the young goblin Ava was already helping clean and cook while Isha took on more arduous tasks. My sister was already in the process of establishing a small guild of goblin girls that could be contracted to complete odd jobs or help maintain homes and estates.

When work was finished, Isha and Ava would come to my room every night and we would mate wildly, ensuring that there would be what Ava liked to call, 'a steady supply of goblin girls, for working and breeding'.

Before long, we had saved up quite a bit of coin and purchased a plot of land outside the city. Business was booming, with our ever-growing goblin family working on farming our new estate or taking jobs in the city. Eventually I resigned from the city guard and spent most of my time at our new home, 'tending' to my sister-wife and my many goblin daughters when they reached adulthood.

The future looked bright, filled as it was with soft green bodies and a loving sister. Though I had never planned it, I had gotten what I had always wanted. To think it took Ava and I so long to just accept our feelings for each other and live our lives how we wanted.

It made me wonder what would have happened to us if we had done so sooner. Whenever I start to fret about that though, Ava always knew just how to get my mind off that train of thought. It usually involved laying on our bed together, just like we did when we were young. The activities we practiced now were a bit different from what we used to do though...