Guard Duty, Goblin Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I told her, "I better go before I spend the whole day just cuddling with you." Isha grunted softly but noticeably refrained from any complaints or insults while she hopped off my lap and left my room. The little green minx had only been a part of my life for a short time but I was already starting to enjoy her presence. Knowing that her short, soft and sexy body was available for breeding essentially whenever I wanted may have had something to do with it.

I donned my clothing and armor while I ruminated on Isha's sexual availability, thankful that she had seen to my needs. Walking to the gatehouse with a full erection would have been both awkward and uncomfortable. My train of thought suddenly switched directions. Hadn't Isha said that Ava had told her to relieve me?

Was Ava really fine with me just fucking a goblin here and there around the house? Obviously she had to be, it was her idea after all. Was she... into it? Did she want to watch? The thought of my sister overcome with lust, breathing hard and touching herself as she watched me demonstrate my virility with the goblin servant popped into my head and I found myself surprised by the heat it began to generate deep within me.

Something in me craved for Ava to watch. I wanted to dominate the goblin woman in front of her, show her how vigorous I am, make her gaze in awe as I impregnate another fertile female right before her eyes. Then I want to mount Ava and mate her over and over until all the women in my home are fat with my children and-

"Wolfgang?" Ava was standing in the doorway to my room and her voice tore me from my daydream. "Are you ready to go? The nightwatchman will be expecting you soon." The heat on my cheeks was tangible and I couldn't help but ogle her despite the guilt that smothered me. Her hair was raven black like mine, the long beautiful silken strands carefully and preciously gathered into two braided ponytails that draped over her shoulders and flanked her prodigious breasts.

Her face was beautiful, her expression always one of love and caring. The slight smile she wore was familiar, one that I had known nearly all my life. She only ever seemed perturbed when she thought I was upset or even worse, mad at her. The rest of her body was just as pretty as her face. Her chest was large, her hips were wide, and I knew she had a well-cushioned rear under her woolen tunic.

"Wolfgang, that look you're giving me is the same one you give the goblin." Ava interrupted my inspection and I haphazardly stammered what was on my mind.

"Isha said you told her to give me a blowjob." Ava stepped into my room and took my hands in hers, her caring smile still persisting.

"Of course I did. I live with you, I know how long you've been under the same roof as a woman but with no one to tend to your needs. Your body must have been going mad, so close to a female with no release! Well, now we have someone who can help you with that. Even better, eventually we'll have a number of servants that can perform jobs around the city and bring in a steady steam of money."

Ava slowly moved my hands to her chest, a playful smile growing on her face while I instinctively grasped her heavy bust. "And if you find that the goblin isn't able to totally satisfy you, maybe I should finally take responsibility and tend to you myself." Ava leaned forward while I groped her and whispered conspiratorially into my ear. "After all, you and I both need a human child to inherit our estate. I know how we could go about making one." Ava then stood and left, stopping just long enough to say one final thing. "You had better hurry Wolfgang, or you'll be late to the watch."

When my world finally stopped spinning, I quickly grabbed a bit of bread and cheese and the rest of my gear and ate while I walked to the gatehouse. Many thoughts raced through my head, battling with each other for prominence in my mind. Did Ava really want me to knock her up? How long had she felt that way? We keep mostly to ourselves and don't entertain many guests, so would anyone really know if we did this? Would anyone care?

Finally one thought won out over all the others. The desire to breed, to dominate, to ensure every female in my home was properly bred and filled with my seed. I made my choice as I walked to my station; I was going to fuck Ava and I wasn't going to stop until she was gravid with our child. Sooner or later both Ava and Isha were going to be waddling around the house, their bellies gravid with my spawn and their tits heavy with milk.

My daydream continued to pester me and despite Isha's best efforts earlier, my head was filled with wild and erotic thoughts. Work was difficult with my arousal distracting me and my usual stoic demeanor was being worn down by the various annoyances I had to deal with every shift. Farmers complaining that they had nothing to hide and shouldn't have their carts searched, thieves and obvious brigands trying to bring their stolen goods in to sell only to be promptly escorted to the gatehouse cells.

Thankfully, my determination won through and I soldiered on until dusk then set out for home. I moved with a purpose, marching double-time to reach home faster and see to it that my boiling lust was quenched. The walk was short and I didn't bother to knock on our front door, only slowing down just enough to unlock it and rush inside. The sound of footsteps alerted me and I whirled around to find Isha coming down the hall.

"Oh, it's you." She muttered lazily. "Ava said to let you in but I guess you managed to figure out how to open the door to your own house, so good job I guess. Anyway dinner's ready, so come and... wait, what are you-" Isha was interrupted as I stalked towards her and scooped her up in my arms, holding her up in the air so she couldn't escape.

"Where's Ava?" I barked at her. She was stunned for a moment by my sudden advance and desperate tone but complied with my questioning.

"She's in the kitchen!" Losing no time, I carried Isha with me and hurried there, bursting into the room with the goblin woman slung under my arm. Ava was indeed there and she turned from the oven she was supervising, obviously surprised to see me.

"Wolfgang?" Ava asked me. "Are you that eager to eat? Dinner is ready, I was just about to bring it in the kitchen for you and Isha."

"I was thinking about what you said and I made my decision."

"Really?" Ava replied, a hint of anticipation creeping into her voice. "And what exactly have you made up your mind about?" I strode towards her with conviction in each step until there was hardly any space between us.

"What I want." I told her. "What I'm going to do with my goblin slut and my seductive sister."

"Go on Wolfgang." Ava breathed huskily, already starting to reach out and unfasten my guard uniform. "Tell me what you'll do to them."

"I'm going to breed them, both of them. I'll stuff the goblin with so much human seed she can't help but birth an army of goblins to serve me and I'll fuck my sister over and over until her incestuous womb finally gives me a proper heir to my estate." Ava responded by drawing me into a frantic kiss, our mouths and tongues wrestling as we released years of tension that had built ever since we started to live on our own.

"So uh, what am I supposed to do here?" Isha's question broke Ava and I's lustful trance and I stopped for a moment to let Ava breathe while I thought about what to do with the goblin servant.

"Here," I told the green short-stack as I placed her on the floor next to me, "don't squirm and do what I tell you or I'll chase you down and fuck you in the town square if I have to." Isha didn't have much to retort with, knowing that I had essentially done so before. With a lust-fueled haste, I stripped her and Ava both before nearly ripping off my own clothes with only Ava's help saving them from my frantic clawing.

With everyone's obstructive clothing defeated, I shoved Isha in between Ava and myself, doing my best to prod her with my growing erection. "Get us ready." I growled. Isha grumbled but quickly set to work licking and sucking Ava and I as we thrust our crotches at her, battling to see who could get the most attention.

Meanwhile I cupped Ava's perfect breasts in my hands, feeling their weight and appreciating their soft yielding fat. Ava bit her lip and gasped as I explored her body, placing her hands over mine to encourage their ferocious groping. Finally my patience grew thin and I set out to do what I had said I would.

I released my iron grip on Ava's tits and pulled Isha away from her now slick pussy, hauling her off to my bedroom while Ava happily followed. I laid Isha down on her back atop my bed then motioned for Ava to lay next to her, making sure that both of them had their legs over the edge of the bed so their quivering cunts were both easily accessible.

Since Isha had already lubricated it with her spit I lost no time in lining up my aching rod with Ava's eager pussy, stopping only when I had the tip prodding at her entrance.

"Is this what you want Wolfgang?" Ava asked when I stopped. "To fuck your sister and cum in her fertile pussy until her poor body has to bear your child? To make her your sister-wife and give us the heir we both want?"

"It is." I told her with every last fiber of my being. We cast one last glance into each other's eyes and when we were both sure that the other wanted this just as badly, I pushed forward and penetrated my sister for the first time.

Pleasure assailed the both of us and we moaned as I slowly worked more and more of my length into her tight tunnel, only stopping when I had buried my entire cock inside her. Leaning forward I drew Ava into a kiss, the two of us sharing the overwhelming passion and emotion of being so intimately connected. Being so deeply pressed inside her felt so right, like I was meant to be there.

The need for air forced us to break our kiss, the two of us gasping and panting as we recovered. Ava suddenly reached out and started to finger Isha, the goblin servant throwing her head back and loosing surprised moans.

"Watch us Isha." Ava ordered her as she rubbed the smaller woman's clit. "Watch your master fuck his sister and knock her up."

"Yes mistress!" Isha wailed out as Ava skillfully toyed with her. Sensing that the initiative had been handed back to me, I took hold of Ava's hips and started to fuck her properly. My thrusting was slow and deliberate at first as I explored every inch of her tight sex with my cock, the two of us twisting and grinding against each other while we tried to find the most pleasurable angles.

The more I probed and prodded Ava's cunt with my tool, the more confident and eager I became. With an animalistic grunt, I seized Ava's fat tits in my hands and set to work on breeding her. My measured thrusts turned to wild frenzied humping and Ava went wild as I forced my rod in and out of her slick pussy.

"Fuck yes!" She moaned while I ravaged her. "Breed me Wolfgang! Fuck your sister-wife! Pour your hot sticky cum in her cunt and get her pregnant with your babies!" Ava's encouragement egged me on and I doubled my efforts, the bed creaking and protesting under the stress of our frantic mating. The familiar feeling of my approaching climax welled up in me and with a primal shout, I slammed my cock deep inside Ava while I furiously mashed her heavy breasts in my greedy paws.

My sack tightened and my cock pulsed as I emptied my balls deep in my sister's pussy, my hot sticky seed filling her fertile womb. I kept her tits locked in my hands, using the beautiful globes of fat like handholds to keep her pinned down while I poured as much of my essence inside her as I possibly could.

Ava mirrored my actions, wrapping her legs and arms around me to pull me in closer, her animal instincts compelling her to take my dick in as far as it could go to ensure the best chance of fertilization. She trembled and cried out in ecstasy as she came on my cock, her unfocused fingering finally bringing Isha to orgasm as well.

All three of us went slack, our bodies riding out the pleasurable high and recovering from the exertion. I lost track of time for a while and just enjoyed laying on top of Ava, her malleable tits in my hands and her hot womanhood wrapped around my spent erection.

I felt good, better than I had in a long time. Something in my core told me this was where I belonged, on a bed with my women, their wombs filled with my seed and their pussies with my cock. Something even stronger told me that I would never be happier than here with Ava. I stole a glance at her, almost shy despite the fact that I'd just railed her and filled her with cum.

Ava saw me and smiled with the same smile that she always had, love practically radiating from her face. "I love you Wolfgang. I always have and I always will." I couldn't even try to resist kissing her after that, this one slow and tender and loving.

"I love you too, Ava. I just wish that I had seen things sooner. If I had just-"

"Ah!" Ava interrupted me. "Easy Wolfgang, don't punish yourself. We figured things out eventually and that's what matters. We always work things out together," Ava smiled impishly, "even if we have to lay together on our bed to do so."

I laughed and kissed her again, then laid my head atop her soft, warm bosom. Our little trio slipped off into slumber after that, our climaxes bringing us an excellent night's sleep despite the bed being slightly crowded. I was the first to wake, last night's activities rushing back to me. I thought it had been a dream for an instant or two before I realized I was still laying with Ava, cock still comfortably nestled inside her.

Isha lay on the mattress nearby, on her back and sprawled out in an ungraceful manner with her mouth drooling just slightly. She slept the same way she talked: unconcerned and anything but delicate. Watching her sleep blissfully, unaware and off-guard gave me a fiendish idea. Ever so gently so as not to wake either of my breeding mares, I slipped away from Ava and carefully lifted Isha in my arms.

The process was delicate and demanded all of my manual dexterity, but I slowly managed to lay Isha face-down on top of Ava, their full, ripe bosoms pressing together in an agonizingly tempting way and their perfect pussies presented nicely. My work was complete, now it was time to execute my cunning plan.

Carefully, I started to arouse myself with Isha's body, first by rubbing my flaccid dick in between her plump buttocks. When I reached full mast, I moved to her vulva, rubbing and prodding at her dark green pussy lips. Our bodies became slick with our arousal and when we had properly lubricated each other I easily slipped into her unsuspecting pussy. Her goblin vagina was more than familiar with my cock by this point and hardly resisted the human intruder that had so thoroughly conquered it.

Eager to see her reaction, I fucked her hard and fast, the impact of my crotch into her big rear making it jiggle and dance seductively. So seductively in fact, that I couldn't resist grasping huge handfuls of her sumptuous ass, groping and spanking the fat green cheeks as they bounced on my dick. Over the lewd sound of my balls slapping into Isha's ass, I could hear her beginning to rouse.

"Oh, fuck yes, right there..." I could hear her mumble in her half-awake state. "Stuff your fat cock in my little goblin cunt and punish me. Knock me up with your strong seed..."

"That's what I'm doing right now." I snorted, giving her already well-tenderized behind another slap.

"Wait..." Isha gasped and growled as she fully came to. "What the fuck? This isn't a dream! What do you think you're doing, dumb-ass! Cut it out!" She tried to get away but I simply leaned forward and laid on top of her, trapping her in between Ava and I while I continued to fuck her captive cunt.

"You're not going anywhere." I told her, the words a statement of fact rather than a threat. "Keep up the act all you want but I know you love this. You were just dreaming about it seconds ago and mumbling in your sleep about how badly you want me to keep stuffing your womb full of cum until you're too fat with babies to even move."

"He's right you know." Ava's voice stunned Isha and I, the two of us suddenly stopping our bickering and mating to listen to her. "You do mumble about being dominated and fucked and bred in your sleep." Ava gently caressed Isha's face, the little goblin's ears and face practically turning red as she blushed at her mistress' attention. "Good morning Isha. Good morning Wolfgang, my love. I see you're keeping the servant well disciplined."

"Mistress!" Isha squeaked. "I woke up and this, this... stupid, idiot, horny dog was fucking me in my sleep!"

"We all know that's what you want." Ava chided her, taking Isha's ears and massaging them in her hands. "Besides, he's bedded me and claimed me as his sister-wife so he's the master of the house now." Ava looked past Isha and directly at me, a devilishly playful smile on her face. "He's already cum in both of us and I'm sure we're already pregnant. We're just his breeding mares now, fertile females for him to rut and ravage over and over, constantly forcing his potent seed into our poor defenseless wombs."

I could tell that Ava was trying to fire me up and it was working. Resuming my lecherous thrusts into Isha's imprisoned hindquarters, I leaned down and growled lustfully into her ear.

"You heard your mistress, you're both mine to breed whenever I want." Experimentally, I reached out and prodded at Isha's mouth with one of my fingers and was elated when she sucked it in with her plump lips and wrapped it sensually in her tongue. "Good goblin. Do you like that? Being a human's servant and having to give your body up whenever he demands it?"

Isha moaned and tried to mumble her reply around my digit but her pussy clamping down on my rod was more than enough to tell me she was enjoying the dirty talk. Ava was not idle while I dominated the little goblin brat; she took her hands from Isha's ears to pleasure herself with one and lovingly caressed my scrotum with the other.

"Do it Wolfgang." Ava encouraged me. "Cum inside her. Empty these heavy balls in her womb. I want to feel your sack as it pumps all its seed into her tight little cunt." I was already teetering on the precipice of a climax and Ava's lewd request sent me over the edge. Roaring triumphantly, I came in Isha's goblin tunnel, flooding her warm receptive sex with my hot sticky essence. With my last bit of willpower, I pulled out from her and rammed my dick into Ava, shoving her hand aside and shooting the last remaining ropes of cum into my sister's womb.

"There," I panted, "managed to seed both of you." Both of them were too lost in their own orgasms to listen, so I amused myself by playing with Isha's big green ass while they moaned and purred. I was completely content with my life at that moment, having two beautiful and loving women in my bed and stuffed with my seed. Visions of what the future would look like danced in my head, my hands idly groping and molesting my goblin girl while I was lost in thought.

They would both see their bodies change as a result of me impregnating them. Their bellies would grow large and their tits would grow fat with milk. They'd have to move more slowly and carefully, lest they threaten their precious cargo. They'd be slower, less maneuverable, more vulnerable... My erection began to regenerate with the licentious thoughts of what I could do to them and before I knew it, I had spent the rest of the entire day fucking them relentlessly.

I lost track of time in the following months as well, two willing and eager females ready to tend to my needs certainly helped make time appear to fly by. Every day I would wake and either fuck them right away on my bed or wait until they were busy with chores or cooking and then take advantage of them while they were distracted.