Guard Duty, Goblin Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava was biting her lower lip and gripping the bed sheets as she spoke, almost as if she were lost in a fantasy. She seemed to come to her senses and smiled at me, a dreamy look on her face. "One of the merchants in town had a goblin assistant helping move and organize his wares. He said she was an excellent helper and when I asked how he met her, he turned the same shade of red you sometimes do. It gave me an idea."

Ava stopped for a moment, looking to see if I was listening and continued when she saw that I was. "If you happen to see that goblin again, you should ask if she would consider working for us. She could come live with us, we still have a spare storage room she could bunk in. Then when her child is born, we can raise her too. You can keep breeding her and before long we'll have an entire workforce we can contract out and before you know it we'll be able to afford one of the nice townhouses or even a farm with plenty of room. After that, maybe we can even start thinking about our legacy."

"Our... legacy?" I asked timidly. Ava had gotten me flustered thinking about living with the goblin and breeding her over and over.

"Yes, our legacy." Ava told me casually, as if she hadn't just suggested we let a goblin live with us so that I could mate with her. "You want to have human children too, right? Someone to inherit our home, to employ the goblins when we're gone?"

"Yes, I do." I stammered, still reeling from her rather fantastic plans. She had always been the big planner out of the two of us.

"Good. Then keep an eye out for that goblin and ask her to come work with us. She should be willing to do so, I've heard that most goblins will jump at the chance to have a human patron."

"Ah. Alright, I will. Are you sure about this Ava?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course I am. When have I ever been wrong about these sorts of things?" She had me there, it was rare for her plans to not work out somehow. We spent the rest of the night relaxing and before I knew it I was back at work, stopping and admitting travelers and merchants at the city gate. Work went smoothly for a few days and we even received word from the baron to lift the import bans on a number of items, one of them being alchemical goods.

Hartmann told me that he had heard from some of the other guards that the city's alchemical guild had put enough political pressure on the baron or bribed him enough to ensure their businesses could receive the goods they needed to function. I was still musing over politics and was lost in my thoughts when a familiar voice roused me from my contemplation.

"Hey, I remember you." The goblin I had bedded roughly a week ago was standing before me, hands on her hips and a mildly displeased look on her face. My surprise must have been obvious because she remarked on it right away. "What? Don't you remember me? You let me get in the city and I let you get your filthy hands on me."

"Of course I remember you." I tried to reply calmly, memories of our little tryst racing to the forefront of my mind as I looked around to make sure there was nobody nearby to overhear us. Something about her made my blood run hot with desire and it took great effort to resist just shoving her down and having my way with her. "Well, let me see what's in your bag and then you can go about your business." The goblin woman shrugged and set her bag down, trying (and failing) to look disinterested as I rummaged through it. Just like the last time, she had alchemical goods as well as a few cured animal skins. With the inspection finished, I stood and faced her, but before I could tell her she was free to enter the city or even tell her about Ava's proposal, she cut me off.

"Yes, I have some alchemy stuff but I assume our deal is still on. I'll just have to let a filthy pervert like you do as you want with me." She huffed indignantly and crossed her arms, the action propping up her great green breasts and placing them on display. Briefly, I wondered if she had brought the goods on purpose in order to sleep with me again. Well, as tempted as I was, my professional nature took over and I informed her of the change in laws. "Alchemical ingredients are no longer banned from import. You're free to go in as you like."

"Oh." The goblin looked surprised and then intensely disappointed before she caught herself and regained her disdainful expression. She stood there awkwardly for a moment, seeming to think to herself while I just stood there and watched. I was too embarrassed at this point to tell her to move on, let alone mention Ava's offer to her. Whatever she was thinking about, the goblin seemed to come to a decision and put her hands on her hips before addressing me.

"You're a sad excuse for a guard, you know that?" I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her sudden verbal attack, wondering what had brought this on. "Yeah, you stand here all day lazing around and then the first time a goblin woman shows up, you force her to give up her dignity to you just so she can enter the city. Plus, I've seen pregnant goblin women more attentive at their post than you, and they were sleep deprived from constantly breastfeeding their young."

The goblin stood defiantly for a moment, her eyes daring me to react, almost as if she was hoping for an outrageous response.

"You can bluster at me all you want." I replied calmly. "Being yelled at is part of my job. Do you want to enter the city or not?" The goblin threw her hands up in the air and turned around and started to mutter angrily.

"I can't believe this! Stupid human idiot! I give you all this opportunity and you just..." She stopped ranting and turned towards me, a slightly wild look in her eyes. Without warning she leapt forward and shoved me as hard she could, though being a goblin she could hardly even move me. She kept at it and only stopped when I started to speak.

"What are you doing?" The goblin looked up at me, frustration making her pretty green face turn red and her hands balled into fists.

"Attacking a guard." She pouted like an angry child. "Now I'll have to bribe you or you'll throw me in the dungeon. She gave me an especially peeved look when I laughed and started to talk.

"You'll have to do a lot more than that if you want to get locked up. You didn't even scuff the polish on my armor." She stuck her tongue out at me before an idea seemed to pop into her head and a wicked look grew on her face. She gathered her bag and then started to head for the city, passing under the portcullis. Normally I would have let her go, but I grew concerned when she turned to head into the guardhouse I had taken her into earlier and I quickly hurried after her to see what she was up to.

When I caught up with her she was standing in the main room of the guardhouse, a large piece of parchment in her hands. She had grabbed the day's orders and list of contraband! My eyes narrowed and I spoke slowly to her, hoping to buy time while I inched closer to her. "Don't you dare rip that paper. You do that and I really will throw you in the dungeon. No bribes, no games."

The deadly seriousness in my voice seemed to make her balk for a moment but then she seemed to gain her resolve and stood firm, the parchment held threateningly in her hands, ready to tear it in two. Slowly I crept towards her, both of us locking eyes until finally I leaped forward and tried to tackle her to the ground.

She danced away from my grasp and dashed around me, sprinting out the door as I jumped to my feet and set off after her. She ran through the gate, exiting the city and heading for the nearby forest as I pursued her. She was more nimble than me, but I had a much longer stride and caught up to her just as we passed the treeline. The goblin's luck ran out and this time I tackled her to the ground, grappling her tightly as we rolled in the dirt.

The parchment thankfully landed safely nearby but as I pinned her down and prepared to give her a stern lecture, I started to truly notice the vulnerable female trapped beneath me. The goblin woman was panting, gulping down air from the exertion but she was focused on me, anticipation and excitement clear to see in her beautiful eyes. Remembering how good it had felt to be with her, my body began to react and the goblin moaned excitedly as I started to tear off my clothing and armor before I began to strip her as well.

We laid there naked in the dirt, both of us eager to start as I kneeled between her legs and leaned down to kiss her intensely. She moaned into my mouth when I started to grind my painfully hard cock against her pussy, her arousal quickly lubricating my shaft. I broke the kiss, the goblin gasping for air while I teased her pussy, rubbing my glans against her lips before prodding at her clit. She yipped and mewled and finally growled at me.

"Come on, just fuck me already!" She yelled, her voice eager and husky.

"No." I told her firmly while I kept teasing her. "Not until you tell me what you want."

"I told you already you dumb oaf!" She bellowed. "I want you to fuck me!"

"No, tell me exactly what you want." I countered, and leaned down to flick at her erect nipples with my tongue, the pink of my flesh contrasting nicely with the dark green of her areola. "Someone told me goblins like to find human males to get pregnant by." I punctuated my accusation by sucking ravenously at one of her heavy green tits, delighting at the way she struggled to keep up with the intense pleasure.

"Fine, fuck!" The goblin hissed. "I want you to fuck me! I want you to cum in me! I want your big stupid human cock to stuff me full and fill me with so much seed that I get fat and swollen with your baby!" Pleased with her answer, I unceremoniously shoved my cock into her eager cunt and rammed it as deep as I could, enjoying the way her body felt around me when I had bottomed out.

"Oh f-fuck!" The goblin screamed as she came, her legs wrapping around me and holding me tight as she babbled through her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes, come on, cum in me! Knock me up, please!" Seeing no reason to deny her, I started to fuck her properly, thrusting over and over into her greedy tunnel.

Wanting even more of her, I reached out and seized her breasts, squeezing the fat green globes in my hands as I kept plowing her into the dirt.

I started to fantasize about giving her the baby she wanted, seeing her tits grow even fatter and heavier with milk and her belly swelling with my child. I wanted to take her home, have her live with me so I could fuck her over and over until she was gravid with my spawn. I wanted her to waddle to the market so that everyone cold see that I had claimed her and planted my seed in her. The fantasy was too much for me and I started to moan into the goblin's pointy ear.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Get knocked up you little goblin slut! Take my fucking cum and get pregnant!" Making one last thrust, I forcefully drove my throbbing cock deep into her vagina and shuddered as I came, the orgasm completely overwhelming my senses. I could feel my balls empty and my cock pulse as I flooded her with cum, forcing her body to take my seed and marking her as my woman.

The goblin came a second time as I mauled her breasts and blasted my cum into her womb and she could do little but moan and sigh in complete satisfaction while I held her close and unloaded the very last of my orgasm into her well-fucked pussy. Recovering from my climax, I laid atop the goblin, my cock still lodged deep inside her. While I relaxed, my seed was intruding into her uterus, fertilizing her vulnerable womb. We laid there for a time, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms, our bodies still firmly locked together.

Finally, I gathered enough of my wits to speak to her before I lost my nerve. "I live in a small but comfortable home in the city with my sister. She suggested I invite you to come live with us as and work as an assistant. Would you be willing to do that? Come live with me and my sister as our servant? We would feed and shelter you and my sister suggested you would appreciate the fact that I could breed you often and keep you constantly pregnant."

When I suggested keeping her continually bred, I could feel the goblin woman's pussy tighten around my cock, giving me her body's response. She took a moment to think before she answered me with her words.

"Fine, I guess I don't have much of a choice. Either I go to prison for stealing official documents or I live with you and service your disgusting human dick whenever you want and bear your dumb kids. Whatever, I guess I'll have to do whatever you want and become your goblin fuck-slave."

"That's not what I-" I tried to protest but she cut me off again, her thinly hidden enthusiasm overcoming her reluctant charade.

"You'll grab me with your big stupid hands and force me onto your huge cock like the vicious brute you are and you'll walk around the house with me impaled on your spear like some sex crazed barbarian!" I sighed and shook my head, smiling at her odd personality. She certainly had a strange way of communicating what she wanted.

"You know, we've mated twice and I still don't know your name. I'm Wolfgang." I told her, running my hands over her round bottom and enjoying the close contact with her nubile body.

"My tribe calls me Isha." She pouted, looking away to try and hide her enjoyment of my groping hands. "I'm sure you'll just name me whatever you want though."

"Isha is a pretty name." I told her, grabbing her butt and holding her close. "Soon you'll have to think up plenty of names for all the babies I'm going to fuck into you." Isha bit her lip when I told her that, goosebumps forming on her beautiful green skin and a blush appearing on her cheeks. Evidently, the thought made her rather hot and bothered.

We spent some time laying in the forest, Isha pretending to dislike the attention I was paying to her body. Once I had gotten my fill of manhandling her, I stood and lifted her onto her feet. "Time to head back to the city." I told her. "I'll take you home and introduce you to my sister. She runs the house so you'll mostly be taking instructions from her when I'm not breeding you. Anyway, here's your first job." Isha was slightly caught off guard when I shoved my now flaccid dick in her face, smearing small remnants of cum on her cheeks.

"Clean it." I ordered her. She looked up at me with an angry frown, but reached out and gingerly took hold of my cock while she examined it.

"Ugh, you're disgusting." Isha complained, but she dutifully shoved my package into her mouth and cleaned it thoroughly with her tongue. She closed her eyes while she lavished attention on my shaft, her hands straying to my sack to gently play with it. When she had finished her task, she pulled back and my cock slipped from her mouth with a lewd pop.

"Good work." I told her. "You might act otherwise, but I think you like being bossed around." Isha just shot me a dirty look and put her hides back on while I dressed and collected the parchment that had been tossed aside. We trekked back to the city and I talked with the night shift guard that had taken my place when he had assumed that I had already gone home.

Thankfully he had no reason to doubt me when I told him I had chased Isha to return something she lost and she had run from me, mistakenly believing that I intended to arrest her. Since my shift was already over, I took Isha's hand in mine and walked her home. Surprisingly, she didn't complain when I held her hand. I think I even heard her humming happily to herself.

Like always, Ava was waiting for me when I came home home from work. Her eyes lit up when she saw Isha and I could tell she was proud of me for following her plan.

"Ava, this is Isha." I told my sister, presenting the now somewhat shy goblin woman. "She's the one I've told you about. She agreed to your proposal about working for us."

"Excellent, Wolfgang." Ava smiled and turned to address Isha. "Hello Isha, welcome to our home. We have a spare room that you can sleep in along with a bedroll and some blankets. Tonight just take it easy and settle in, I'll find an assignment for you tomorrow."

"Ava will the one that mostly manages you." I told Isha. "She runs the home so I expect you to obey and respect her."

"Of course I'll listen to her." Isha snorted at me. "She's obviously a refined and smart person, unlike you, you big stinky oaf. I'm surprised you're related at all. You're lucky she takes care of you."

"That I am." I agreed, retiring to my room to begin putting away my city guard equipment. I could hear Ava and Isha talking as they went to the spare room. They seemed to be getting along already, like they had something in common. After a quick trip to the wash room to clean off the workday's grime, I relaxed in my bed and quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up not to the morning light like I usually did, but to an unfamiliar sensation. Someone was rudely shoving me and the culprit was revealed when I blinked open my bleary eyes. Isha was standing at my bedside and doing her best to wake me, though she stopped when she saw me sit up.

"Ava asked me to wake you up. So get out of bed, you lazy man." I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms out, but before I could stand Isha interrupted me. "Ditch your underwear." Surprised, I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Are you that horny?" I asked, sliding my undergarments off and tossing them onto her head. The expression on her face was priceless, and I couldn't suppress a chuckle as she threw the clothing back at me.

"No, you limp-dicked dumb-ass, Ava asked me to suck your cock before you go to work." Again, I arched an eyebrow at her. "Don't look at me like that!" Isha chided me. "Ava told me how before I got here, you would never get laid and you would strut around with your stupid fat cock all stiff and needy. Apparently it distracts her, so I get to deal with it. This is your fault, idiot." While I was busy processing what she had told me, Isha pried open my legs and greedily shoved my growing erection into her mouth.

The sudden sensation made me growl appreciatively and I started thrusting reflexively, trying to get more of my dick past her lips. Isha struggled to keep up and lifted her head, gasping as my dick popped out of her cheeks. "Slow down, dimwit!" She breathed, shooting me a dirty look.

"Get back to work." I commanded, grabbing her head and shoving her back down on my dick until I bottomed out. She sputtered and mumbled curses with her mouth full of cock, but made no real effort to stop me and I started face-fucking her properly, driving my erection into her throat. Her long pointed green ears made for good handles to pull her face into my crotch.

Since her mouth was full, Isha had little to say and I focused on throat-fucking her, using her like some sort of living masturbation toy. The warm tightness of her lips wrapped around the base of my cock was too much for me and I held her head in place while I started to thrust wildly. "Fuck!" I cried out in ecstasy as I came, my orgasm crashing over me like a tidal wave. Reflexively, I pulled Isha down on my cock and blasted my cum down her throat, forcing her to gulp down and swallow my seed until my balls were fully drained.

When I was finally satisfied, I let go of her head and reclined, basking in my glorious orgasm. Isha mumbled insults and cursed me under her breath but grudgingly tongue-bathed my cock and finished the job she was given by her new mistress.

"Well now that I've fed you, I need to get my own breakfast." I teased. Isha just snorted at my joke and turned to leave but I reached out and grabbed her before she could go anywhere.

"Wha- hey, hands off moron," Isha protested, "I need to help Ava with-"

"Shut up." I huffed in her ear as I pulled her into my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her back tight against my chest. It was just a minute or so that I kept her there, saying and doing nothing other than just enjoying the simple intimate contact with her.