Guarded: Neon Sunset Ep. 04

Story Info
Episode 4: The World is New.
12.4k words
4.84
4.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

I did warn this was a bit of a slow burn, didn't I? Well, that ram and wolf are finally alone, I don't think I need to tell you what that means, right? Mhm, that's right, it's time for hair braiding and baseball!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 4:

The World is New

"When I am down and I am blue. All I have to do, Is close my eyes and think of you. And the world is new."

"Alright! Let's do this!" Blue thrust his outstretched hand towards the mirror, a wide bright grin on his face. His emerald eyes looked ablaze in contrast to the blue and white stars along with the blue bolt across his eye.

"Yeah! Let's make some magic, baby!" Maxamillian thrust his fist up and out as the two of them fist-bumped.

Tracey snorted out a laugh and rolled her eyes playfully. "Nerds..."

Blue sauntered over to her and put a hand on his hip, his teeth showing as he grinned wide at her. Hesitating for a moment, he gripped her hand and lifted it to his face, presumably to give it a kiss like last time.

Tracey smirked and jerked her hand from his grip, startling the idol who gave her a shocked look. She glanced at Max before motioning a hand towards the door. "Maximillian, step out for a second."

The manager blinked at the display and with a bit of hesitation, quickly scurried out of the room, shutting the door behind him. She then growled at Leo and grabbed the open collar of his jacket, pulling him down to her.

Tracey shoved her lips against his in a dominant kiss, Leo's eyes widening at the gesture but quickly closed as he eagerly accepted her affection. He could smell her feral scent as he drew in a deep breath through his nose, smelling her obvious desire for him. The two kissed for several heartbeats, Tracey's hungry snarls filling his mouth before she pulled from him and gave a smug grin, her own lips stained blue from the lipstick he wore.

"Yes, I will keep you safe." The wolf snarled the words and stepped towards the exit of the dressing room, her tail wagging lazily, her curvy hips swaying. She didn't even bother to wipe her mouth off as she gave Max a nod while passing by him outside, the rat blinking several times at the obvious blue lipstick.

Blue moved out right behind her, his cheeks dark even through his makeup. He quickly gave Max a look as the manager returned it with a knowing smile before clenching his fists and bumping the idol with his hip. "Focus baby, it's time for magic, remember!?"

The idol grinned at him and nodded. "R-right! Time for hopes and dreams to be fulfilled!"

"Yeah!" Both the ram and rat exclaim together with another fist bump before moving towards the stage area.

The opening song began and Tracey found herself next to Max to the side of the stage. Her gloves came out as she slid them on, clenching her fists while trying to focus. She glanced up at the ram on stage dancing and singing to the crowd, her heart throbbing in her chest.

"Focus... you're here for a reason and it's not pleasure," She growled the words out loud, though no one could hear her through the loud roar of the fans and the sounds of the music. She cleared her mind then saw Max looking up at her with a wide knowing grin.

The wolf gave him an amused look and put a hand on her hip, as if waiting on him to say something. The rat gave her a toothy grin and shoved his fist out at her. Tracey just rolled her eyes but lightly bumped her gloved fist to his. "Yeah!" Max yelled out, continuing to shake his hips and move in time to Blue's song.

She grinned and rolled her eyes again before moving backstage to take up a position on the other side of the band. Once in position, she rested her hands on her hips, smiling as she looked over the crowd for trouble makers. A song passed, then another, and then another. Every now and then Blue would glance over her way, she was always there, if not on the left of the stage, then on the right side with Max.

"Thank you my loves!" The idol called out to the roaring audience, taking a moment to quickly move over to one of the amplifiers where a bottle of water was sitting. While he drank some water to refresh his throat, the band got ready for the next set. He glanced over to see his bodyguard standing there behind the curtains. The two of them made eye contact and Tracey gave him a grin, folding her arms over her stomach and quirking a brow. He could plainly see the blue lipstick still on her lips and it made his heart flutter as he caught himself getting lost in the moment.

She rolled her azure eyes which seemed to sparkle in the laser lights and jerked her head towards the front of the stage. He raised his drooped ears and came back to the moment, quickly moving to the mic. "Alright, let's keep the magic going!" The crowd roared back to life as the band began the intro to the next song.

The first hour of the show came to a close, then the second was on its way out the door soon enough as well. Tracey flicked an ear recognizing the intro to 'Neon Sunset' and knew this would be the final song. She gritted her teeth and growled, thinking about yesterday as she tensed up, clenching her fists and whipping her tail about in focus.

Thankfully, the last of the show went off without a hitch, the venue security actually doing their jobs this time and keeping all the fans off the stage.

—♥—

Tracey found herself back in the dressing room with Leo after escorting him from the stage. A few moments later Max came prancing in. "Leo, baby! That was probably your best performance yet!"

"You say that every time, Max," He panted the words, lounging in the makeup chair, still trying to catch his breath. His entire body was dripping with sweat, his blue and white bangs plastered to his forehead. The stars and bolt were streaked from sweat and his open chest glistening in the light of the room.

"I mean it this time though! You seemed to have an extra bit of fire in you tonight, like something had reignited your passion!" Max grinned and looked over at Tracey who was leaning against the wall, a boot propped against it with her leg bent.

The wolf perked her ears and felt her cheeks heat up, her lips were still slightly blue from the kiss a few hours ago. "W-what are you looking at me for?"

"You seemed to enjoy the performance more tonight as well, Tracey." The rat squeaked the words in a teasing tone of voice, "I saw your tail wagging in time to the music a few times."

Tracey snorted out through her nose. "Staring at my butt, Maximilian?"

He gasped out and threw a hand up. "N-no! That's not what I was doing at all! I'm quite happy with my wife!"

"Ha... you guys are great..." Leo finally spoke out again, leaning back in his chair, his arm over his eyes, still panting softly in fatigue. An amused grin on his face.

"You seem more worn out than usual, you okay Leo, baby?" Max prodded at him with a bit of worry in his voice.

"It's my fault. I had him out running around all day with me knowing he had a show tonight. Sorry..." Tracey sighed the words, drooping her ears and looking away.

"Don't be stupid!" Leo snarled out and sat up in the chair rolling his neck. "You didn't have a gun to my head, and I needed a nice chill day to have some fun. Don't even think about apologizing for that!" Tracey gave him a small smile, her tail flicking slowly.

"Well, once you're cleaned up we can be on our way!" Max spoke out excitedly, "Ah, do you have any preparations to make before we head out, Tracey?"

She shrugged and pushed off the wall. "Nah, I packed accordingly, I can go anytime."

"Alright! It's a tight window to the next show, so let's not dawdle too long here, we've got to be in the next city in two days." Max threw a hand up as he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Tracey looked over at Leo who returned the look. "So..." She clenched her teeth and drooped her ears, looking away. "You're sure you want me tagging along?"

Leo stood from his chair as he rolled his neck before stepping over to the makeup mirror and started cleaning the makeup off his face. "I'm absolutely sure."

She felt a tug in her, she wanted to go over to him, but she also didn't want to cling and harass the ram while he was going through his post-show routine. Not to mention if she got on top of him while he smelled like that, she might lose her mind.

Leo scrubbed his face off then went to clean the paint off his horns, huffing out gently, his tail flicking about in focus while he bent forward. Tracey looked his figure over, his rear looked amazing in those tight jeans, which was the point she figured. Her heart rate paced up faster and she found his scent starting to get to her. "S-so... where do we stand?" She asked curiously.

Leo blinked a few times then turned to look at her, his green eyes looking troubled as they met her blue ones. "I'm not sure... I know I want you near me though."

Tracey gritted her teeth and looked away, hissing through them. "T-that's my job, Leo. No worries there."

"You know that's not what I mean, Tracey." He put his hand on his hip and gave her a flat look.

She drooped her ears and sighed out, "I know, I know..."

Leo sauntered over to her and her ears sprang up, his scent getting stronger with every step. "It gets hot up on stage doesn't it?" He asked her with a smile.

She blinked up at him before nodding her head a few times, taking in a deep huff through her nose, smelling the younger ram's sweat and musk. He smelled just like he did last night, no even better. "Y-yeah... it does..."

"Even on the sidelines like you were, it gets pretty hot, doesn't it?" He leaned in, now whispering in her large white ears, the one with the silver hoop in it twitching and flicking against his hot breath.

"Y-yes..." Tracey practically snarled the word, her tail wagging faster, her body growing warmer by the second.

"You also worked up a sweat tonight, I can smell it on you..." Leo sighed the words into her flicking ear, his breath hot against the thinner fur along the inside cusp of it.

Tracey yipped out at the words and took a step back, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, her lower lip bit a little. "Y-you can't just say that! Stupid... damn... sh-sheep!"

"You said it to me last night, why can't I tell you that you smell good when you're sweating?" He gave a wink and put his hands on his hips.

She had no words, just standing there thrashing her tail about rapidly, looking frazzled and uncertain. He grinned and moved a few more steps and leaned in on her now. Tracey huffed out and looked up at him, her cheeks burning as she pushed back into the wall, his palm next to her head as he leaned in. His eyes burned with confidence and desire. "I think you smell amazing..." Leo cooed the words down into her ear before starting to place soft kisses along her cheek and chin.

Tracey shivered at his words and kisses, her head tilting to fully expose her throat to him in a brief offer of submission, feeling him start to move down her neck with his lips. She gave out a soft gasp when his teeth made little soft nips against her flesh. "I like... I really..." Her tail started wagging faster as her pulse paced up more and more while she tried to form the words.

"What is it, Tracey?" Leo cooed the words, his voice dripping with confidence and desire, still moving along her throat kissing her soft flesh, tasting as much smelling her feral odor now.

Tracey shuddered, letting out a ragged huff before grabbing Leo by the collar and looking into his bright eyes. Her large sharp canines showed as she growled the words in a feral almost savage tone of voice. "I fucking love how you smell!"

Leo let out an excited gasp as she brought him to eye level again and eagerly pushed his mouth to hers before she could do it first. The wolf and ram locked into another heated kiss, their hands now exploring one another's body frantically, their tongues rolling together, while they desperately tasted one another.

Tracey shoved her hands against his gleaming chest, pushing her fingertips up against his muscles and over his strong shoulders, eager to strip his open jacket away and see all of him.

Likewise, Leo had already moved his hands to grab the front of Tracey's jeans, jerking the button free and pulling the zipper down to show her white panties beneath, the smell of heady wolf sex filling his nose.

The door swung wide open to the dressing room as Max pushed in once more. "Leo, baby the bus driver wants t- Wah!" The rat squeaked out at the scene before him and quickly turned his back to them.

Leo pulled from Tracey's mouth and grit his teeth, blushing heavily, or maybe the heat on his cheeks was anger. "Max! I swear to the fucking gods!"

"I'm so sorry Leo, baby! I-I'm not used to you needing privacy like this!" He drummed his fingertips together and shifted on his feet, keeping his back to them. "B-but... we are almost out of time on our rental of the venue, they are kicking us out."

Tracey pushed up off the wall and tucked her tongue back into her mouth, zipping her jeans back up before taking a controlled huff of breath. "Sorry, this is my fault. I don't mean to muck up your work and such, Maximillian."

He looked at the wolf out of the corner of his eye and gave her a wide grin, waving a hand. "No no! I think it's great! Leo, he isn't the type... I mean in two years now... I've never seen him with-"

"Will you shut the fuck up!" The ram barked out at the rat and stomped over to him, glaring while straightening his jacket.

"Eep! S-sorry! I'm just... happy for you, ya know?" Max gave him a playful grin as he took a few steps towards the exit.

The idol glared at him and folded his arms. "Fine... fuck me... fine! We're leaving then!" Leo looked over at Tracey with an apologetic look on his face. She gave him a hungry grin in response.

"C'mon sheep, we need to get you on your bus." The wolf cooed the words playfully as she walked by him and gave his firm butt a heavy pat. The idol let out a soft grunt at the pat and felt his cheeks grow warm before following behind his bodyguard.

—♥—

It was more of the same scene as yesterday getting on the bus. There were fans screaming and pushing all around to get a chance to see and possibly touch Electric Blue as he left their city. Once Leo was on the bus Tracey let out a sigh of relief as the crowd seemed to collectively accept the reality and quieted down, some starting to disperse.

"Great job tonight, Tracey." Max trotted up to her as she stood next to the bus doors, his wiry pink tail whipping about while grinning up at the wolf.

"You too, Maximillian. So what happens now?" She asked curiously, still having to keep her voice up over the several dozen people that were still remaining and trying to get to the bus.

Max gave a toothy grin. "We ride to the next city and then do the whole thing again. Your stuff is already on the bus here."

Tracey grunted at the words and jerked her head towards the large unassuming black bus. "Wait... this bus? Shouldn't it be on one of the buses the rest of the roadies and staff ride on?"

The rat wrung his hands together and looked away with a silly grin on his face. "W-well normally, but you know... Leo made this big how to do, that you couldn't protect him if you weren't on the bus."

"P-protect him from what? Motion sickness?!" Tracey barked the words out, feeling her cheeks burn furiously at the thought of riding on the same bus as that ram and smelling him the whole time. "Did the perverted sheep just tell you this?"

"No, he mentioned this from the get-go before you even showed up yesterday. Said he wanted his bodyguard nearby at all times." The rat fidgeted on his feet as he explained.

"So uh..." Tracey looked away blushing now, her tail whipping about as she folded her arms over her stomach. "How do we get him cleaned up? He kind of smells from that show..."

"Truck stop." Max said with a matter of fact tone, then gave her a smile, his rounded ears lifting slightly. "I understand..."

She growled at him. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

He squeaked and drummed his fingertips together. "Ah! I mean... I have a sensitive nose too, most uh... most rodents do, you know? It can get rough when someone is all sweaty and in need of a shower."

"Right... so..." Tracey shifted on her feet awkwardly. "I guess, I should... go?"

Max gave her a grin and shrugged. "I mean we can't leave until you're on the bus, Tracey."

"This... is a terrible idea, Maximillian." She growled the words and bent down to huff at him with a slight glare.

He gave her a playful smile. "Well, you could always refuse and ride on the other bus... Leo might be a little sad though."

Tracey frowned at the idea of upsetting him, he was such a cute ram and it made her stomach twist at the idea of making him sad. "Tch... whatever... this whole job is a shit show."

The wolf turned and pushed the doors of the bus open as the rat grinned, and spoke again. "You two are really cute, it makes me wish I was home with my wife!"

The wolf felt her cheeks darken and looked back at him with a glare. "I-it's not like that!"

Max gave her a surprisingly cocky grin. "Right... care for a little insider info?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Sure, why not."

"I've been his manager on tour for two years, four if you count the early days when it was just him and me." He spoke fondly as he thought back on it.

"Okay, so?" She prodded Max and gave him a look like she was getting impatient.

"I've not seen him with someone like he was with you earlier in over two years. I mean... seriously. If he's ever been with someone, I've never known about it, and I've got a better sense of smell than you dogs do. I've not spent a day apart from him in almost four years now." Max huffed the words and crossed his arms.

Her azure eyes widened and she felt her stomach twist at the words. "S-so you're telling me this because?"

"Because Leo isn't the type to hook up or have casual things. If he says he likes you, he means it." The rat shrugged and turned away from her. "Just my observations over the years, I just don't want you getting the wrong impression about what he may or may not want."

Tracey bit her lower lip at the thought and shook her head before pushing the doors open, and climbing onto the tour bus. The steps lead straight into the main cabin of the bus, there was a small sofa-looking piece of furniture along one side of the bus with a bolted-down table in front of it. A TV about the size of Tracey's hung bolted to the wall opposing the sofa. There was a minifridge and then in the back was a drawing curtain that led to a small sleeping area.

The sleeping area had a bed that seemed to take up the entire back end of the bus. There were two guitars next to the mattress, an electric one that was blue, and then a traditional one you would half expect to see played at a campfire meet-up. The ram was piled up in the bed and already collapsed in it fast asleep, the exhaustion from the show evident.

Tracey walked through the bus looking around, the whole thing smelled strongly of him. She stood there for a few moments, just looking at the ram sleeping in his bed. It wasn't a graceful thing. He was flopped over on his belly, clinging to a large pillow, his boots were still on him along with his entire outfit.

"Poor thing, you really wore yourself out after spending the day with me..." Tracey spoke gently as she took a seat on the side of the bed and carefully removed his boots, pulling them free and setting them next to the mattress. Leo gave a groan in response before clinging tighter to his pillow as he wiggled his tail and toes about.