Guarded: Neon Sunset Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey looked at his tail flicking cutely and grinned, then looked down at his backside, her cheeks flushed as she stared at his rear. The ram had a hell of an ass on him, faintly round but firm and a little muscled but not to the point of looking blocky. The wolf let out a controlled breath through her nose and snatched up the sheets on the bed, draping them over him before walking back out to the sofa, pulling the privacy curtain closed for him on the way.

There was a pillow and sheet set out next to the couch for her. "Well... it's not the worst sleeping arrangement I've had on a gig." She spoke the words with a smile and took a seat on the sofa, unlacing her boots. She felt the bus jerk, hearing the various rivets and bolts holding things down groan before the vehicle started moving. She looked out the window seeing the street lights and buildings start to pass by, then a few minutes later they were on the interstate leaving her city.

She thought about the situation she was in, thought about her mother and this bus. The wolf thought about the concert, Max, and the days to come, but mostly she just thought about him. "You've really gotten yourself in a mess this time, dog," Tracey spoke the words aloud as she laid onto the sofa and pulled the sheet up over her. She didn't bother changing out of her black jeans or top, just closed her eyes, letting the gentle rocking of the tour bus help her drift to sleep, her nose filled with the scent of that ram that was driving her crazy.

—♥—

Tracey let out a soft yawn while stirring, her ear flicking from the noise in the background. It was the sound of an announcer, a sportscaster actually. She recognized the terminology instantly, it was baseball. There was a baseball game playing on the TV. She cracked an eye open and blinked it, seeing the TV on the other side of the tour bus with a game going.

She grunted and nuzzled into her pillow then huffed and realized it wasn't a pillow. She took a deep breath in through her nose and could plainly smell him. Her head was in his lap, well, on his leg to be more specific. She blinked her eyes open and looked up out of the corner of her vision, seeing Leo messing around on his cell phone, paying no mind to the game whatsoever.

Tracey started to say something and then felt his left hand push onto her head and stroke her hair, rubbing her ears gently. The movement felt practiced and familiar as if he had been doing it for a while now. The wolf clenched her teeth, feeling her cheeks burn while he fingered and rubbed her sensitive ears. She wasn't sure if she wanted to growl at him or wag her tail.

It had been too long since someone touched her like this. He wasn't being sexual, he was just petting her and doting on her. She closed her eyes, deciding she would have a little more attention. It had been so long since anyone had done such a thing and she had been putting up with his shit this whole time. The least she could do is get pampered a little by him.

A few more minutes passed, then a few more. When she had woken the game was on the top of the third inning, but now it was wrapping up the seventh-inning stretch. All the while he just kept stroking her messy white hair and petting her ears, his fingertips occasionally brushing over the silver hoop in her chipped ear.

She decided she had been sufficiently pampered and rolled over onto her back, laying her head into his lap fully. Tracey blinked up at him, her ears perked as she spoke out in a clear non-drowsy voice, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

The idol looked down at her with a playful smile and moved a hand to rub at the wolf's ears once more. "I'm Leo, nice to meet you." He hummed in a playful sing-song voice.

Tracey grinned and flicked an ear against his finger then rolled her eyes. "So you thought it was okay just to put my head in your lap?"

"There's nowhere else to sit, and I didn't want to lay in bed all day." He said gently, then brushed her bangs out of her face to get a better look at her. Her azure eyes blinked up at him as she gave him a playful smile.

"Well... maybe you should have thought of that before insisting I bunk with you." The wolf snapped her teeth and grinned at the ram.

"Are you complaining? Should I stop?" Leo asked her pointedly.

"I- I'm not... and you shouldn't..." She blushed while answering his questions, then closed her eyes, enjoying the rubbing of her head and ears.

A few more minutes pass before she broke the silence again. "So, baseball huh?"

Leo set his phone down and looked at her once more. "I'm not really a sports guy, but I recall you saying you liked it."

Tracey grinned at him, feeling her cheeks warming again. "So you just put it on for me? You could have watched what you wanted, you know?"

"Truth be told, I think this is the first time the satellite has been turned on since I started this tour. I mostly use the TV to play games." He was now stroking his fingertips through the strands of hair that were near her throat.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking around while in his lap, seeing the sun was clearly up.

"It's almost noon, you were out for a while... You've been in my lap for at least three hours." He spoke gently while combing his fingers through her soft hair.

"Half a day... fuck... was I really that tired?" She gave a stretch and started to sit up, but felt Leo place a hand gently on her collar and pull her back down. She huffed up at him looking irritated.

"Sorry... just a few more minutes, please?" He smiled down at her, stroking her hair and petting her ears gently.

She fussed and growled but relaxed in his lap once more. "Fine... just until the game wraps up..." She grumbled the words and turned her head to look at the TV, a small smile creeping at the corners of her mouth.

"We're going to be stopping at a travel center in about half an hour by the way," Leo called out while rubbing Tracey's ears. He had waited until the commercial break between the top and bottom of the eighth inning to speak.

Her ear flicked at the words and she nodded. "Alright, that's nothing new for me. I will make sure to shower and get any toiletries I need. How often do you guys do these pit stops?"

"We will stop at least four times a day for the crew to get breaks and food, but we only make a big stop for long showers and clothes washing every two days or so. It drives poor Max crazy." He grinned as he spoke the words, his fingertips rolling the hoop in her ear gently.

"Why would it drive him crazy?" She asked curiously.

"Guy's a neat freak, likes to shower at least twice a day if he can. I think it's because rats have a very keen sense of smell, even now he sometimes has to stand several feet from me after a show until I clean up." Leo ran his fingertip along the inside of her ear, where the fur was thinner.

Tracey shivered at the touch and let out a ragged huff before shooting a quick glare at the ram. "S-stop that..."

"Sorrrrrrry." He grinned and resumed petting her.

She sighed softly, trying to focus on the game. Truth be told he still smelled great and it still made her ache with desire.

"Speaking of... I can still smell you and it's intoxicating..." The ram hissed the words down into her ears while rubbing at them gently as if he had read her mind.

She grinned and felt her cheeks burn as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Perverted sheep."

The two of them settled into a comfortable silence while Tracey stared at the TV. A few minutes passed before the wolf snapped out with a sharp edge in her voice. "What the fuck! That was clearly a strike!"

Leo let out an amused snort and patted her head gently as if to placate her. "There there, the referee is still just a normal guy and can make mistakes like all of us."

The wolf huffed and looked up at him. "They're called umpires in baseball."

"Oops, my bad, umpire. Yay sports ball, go team A, move the thing to the other thing and get the points. Woo!" The ram spoke the words dryly and the wolf glared at him with a playful pout.

"Okay smartass, we get it. You're a comedic genius." Tracey grumbled and turned back to her game.

"Are you really upset with me?" Leo asked with a grin, rubbing at the tip of her left ear.

"Phht... no!" She grinned and sat up, rolling her neck and shoulder. Her hair was a mess, the tie holding it in a ponytail having been lost during her sleep. The ram just stroking and petting her hair didn't help matters. Tracy began combing her fingers through it to try to make it somewhat less of a tangled mess.

"You want me to brush it for you?" Leo offered, the tone of his voice sounding eager.

Tracey lifted her ears up, a memory of her sitting on the bus when Helen would brush and braid her hair for her. The wolf clenched her teeth and drooped her ears. "I... I..." She took a controlled breath and glared out at nothing in particular before cutting her eyes back to Leo. "I would like that... very much." Her words came out sharp and determined as she gave a quick nod.

She found herself sitting on the couch facing away from him, the ram behind her running his own hairbrush through her long white hair again and again. Tracey had her eyes closed, smiling and enjoying the treatment he was giving her. Her tail wagged a bit and she sighed happily.

He grunted and laughed as he gently put his hand on the side of her tail clear of the base and held it down. "H-hey... c'mon... I can't work with that thing smacking me in the face and chest constantly."

The wolf looked over her shoulder at him with a happy smile. "Sorry, I guess it's got a mind of its own." She pulled her tail around and rested it in her lap, letting him continue to brush her hair.

Tracey didn't have curly hair, it was straight and no-frills, she knew it would take two or three minutes to brush at the most, but the ram just kept on brushing it for her. It had been well over ten minutes by the time he sat the brush down on the small table in front of the couch.

"Thank you, Leo. This is nice..." She spoke the words cheerfully and then felt her ears raise as he started to tug and work at her hair, she could feel by the way he was moving that he was braiding it now. Tracey smiled sadly and closed her eyes, drinking in the moment, relishing it even.

A few minutes later she was sporting a long braid that ran all the way down her back to the base of her tail. Tracey grinned and pulled some of it around to admire the weaving work. "You're not bad at this..."

"Thanks, I had two older sisters that constantly made me braid their hair. I got lots of practice in." He spoke the words with a laugh.

Tracey looked over at him, then looked over his own curly almost wooly hair. "Oh man, if they had hair like yours, that would have been a challenge."

"Oh it was, trust me... your hair is a dream to work with, I would braid it every day if you wanted me to." He said with a gentle smile, his own tail flicking behind him.

"Really?" Tracey had already missed the end of the game and in truth hadn't cared who was going to win anyway. She turned around to face him, then gingerly threw her leg over his lap and moved to straddle him, sitting on her knees while grinning at him.

Leo bit his lower lip as she slid into his lap to face him, her crotch pressing to his own. He was sure she could feel that heavy bulge in his jeans that had been there most of the morning. "Y-yeah... anytime you want it braided or brushed... just ask me." He spoke the words with a faint pant, trying to play it cool.

"I guess my scent really did get to you, huh?" She growled and shifted her hips, grinding on his lap letting him know she could feel his eagerness. The older wolf leaned in, wrapping her arms around the younger ram's neck before shoving her mouth impatiently against his own.

Leo flicked his ears up when she moved in to kiss him, then they drooped once more as he returned the kiss eagerly. Both his hands rested on the wolf's curvy hips, squeezing them through her jeans and then circling around to her backside, grabbing a handful of her rear in both palms.

Tracey let out a soft gasp and pulled from his mouth with a hungry grin, looking into his eyes while he kneaded at her backside. "Hum... not even going to ask before you start touching my ass?"

"You didn't ask before smacking my butt when we left yesterday." He gave her a cocky little grin and gripped her rear, pulling her closer, her smaller body pressing to his.

"Ngh... touche, I guess you got me there..." She leaned in and drifted her lips along his throat now. Soft kisses feathered up his skin before she darted her tongue out and slid it along his flesh, tasting him and feeling his pulse throb, all the while those strong hands kneading at her backside.

Leo couldn't help but blush and tilted his head to give her better access, as if baring his throat for her to do as she pleased with him, submitting to her. He could feel the fur of her tail brushing his fingertips as she wagged it rapidly in response to his submission, letting out a hungry growl before parting her lips and shoving her mouth hard up against his throat.

The idol hissed out as he felt her suckling at his throat, his flesh stinging from her marking and claiming him. His fingers clenched and squeezed her firm round rear while she wagged her tail, her hips more intently grinding and shifting now. "Ngh... Trixie is going to give me so much shit..."

Tracey perked her large white ears and pulled from Leo's throat with a hot pant on her lips, then admired the small bruise she left behind. The wolf then sat back and let him rub and squeeze her butt for a few more moments before speaking with a huff, "So... who is Trixie?"

Leo brushed his fingertips along his throat with a grin. "Ah, you've met her. That's my makeup girl."

"Ohh... the llama. Yeah, I like her because she seemed to be the only other one that wouldn't put up with your bullshit!" The wolf barked the words playfully and grinned at him.

"W-well... yeah. She is one of the best and she knows it. One time I went off on a rant and she just walked off on me halfway done and..." Leo blinked his green eyes into Tracey's azure ones as she moved in on him once more.

"I get it... shut up..." She growled the words, her nose brushing his own before she pushed her mouth to his once more, her tongue darting out and forcing into his own mouth this time.

Leo met her tongue with his and they started flicking and rolling against one another while kissing fervently. The younger ram drew in a heavy breath through his nose, plainly smelling the wolf's own scent of desire now, it mingled with his own musk and started to make his head spin.

Tracey let out a snarl and slid her fingertips over his face, thumbs brushing the curled horns before pressing harder to his lips, drinking in his taste, drawing in heavy breaths through her nose. She could smell him all over her now and he knew he could smell her.

Several moments of frantic kissing passed before the wolf pulled from his mouth and started kissing more fervently down his throat. She started to shift off his lap, placing a hand on the back of the couch, her other moving to grab the front of the ram's jeans. "Ha... I want to taste you, I want to smell you, I want to-"

Her ears jerked up along with his as the bus shifted and started to slow, obviously pulling off the interstate. Tracey clenched her teeth and growled out furiously, "... end all life on this planet!"

"W-well I did say we would be sto-"

"I know!" She snarled and climbed off his lap, pacing a few times along the length of the bus, whipping her tail around furiously. "I just... I just!"

Leo blushed and steadied his breathing before giving the wolf a gentle smile. "You what?"

"I like you too!" Tracey growled the words and stomped a foot on the floor, showing her sharp teeth, the motion making her ample breasts bounce a little. "And I... really want you!"

Leo snorted a laugh and brushed his fingertips along the bruise at his throat while grinning at the wolf. "You don't say... I would have never guessed..."

She growled and thrust a finger at him as she felt the bus slow to a stop. "Don't test me, sheep!"

He gave her a grin and hopped up, sauntering over to her and flicking his tail. Tracey glared up at him, cheeks flushed and furiously thrashing her tail about. The idol pushed right up against her chest and she blinked as she felt forced up against the wall of the bus. His mouth was on hers again just like that, his tongue darting forth and meeting hers as the two embraced in a hungry fervent kiss once more.

Tracey felt her anger and tension ease while her body's desire started to rev up once more. Her tongue lashed out at his own eagerly as her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt.

They kissed for several moments until Leo pulled back. Their lips parted as the wolf blinked up at him, her tongue still lolled slightly as she panted and looked at him questioningly.

The idol gave Tracey a knowing grin and pulled from her arms, moving to snatch up his own duffle bag with all the things he needed for a shower. Her eyes widened as she saw him moving towards the exit of the bus. "Y-you want me to kill you don't you?" She snarled the words furiously.

Leo gave her a playful wink and bumped the door of the bus open. "Don't be like that, my foxy bodyguard."

She growled and started stomping toward him. "You're gonna need someone to guard you from me!"

The ram let out a panicked bleat of a laugh and gave the wolf a peace sign. "Enjoy your shower, Tracey." He quickly hopped off the bus and trotted into the travel center with a sense of urgency. He grinned the whole way, his tail rapidly flicking about. He knew there would be hell to pay for the stunt but it would be worth it.

—♥—

"I'm gonna kill him... I'm gonna fuck his brains out, then I'm gonna kill him!" She snarled the words while under the stream of hot water in the shower her tail whipping about. She had already fully scrubbed, rinsed, and now was just soaking in the water, enjoying the heat on her shoulder.

She rested her forehead on the tiles of the shower wall while standing in the stream of water, thinking to herself furiously. In three days this ram had torn down walls she took almost ten years to build up. Spending time with him made her feel alive for the first time since then.

Tracey had hesitated to take the braid out of her hair, she wanted to leave it there since he had done it for her, but she also wanted to smell good for him. She bit her lower lip at her thought process, wanting to 'smell good' for him. In such a short time she went from not giving a flying fuck about him or anyone near him to actually having feelings and liking him. It wasn't just him either, she found Max endearing too, he was such a friendly and supportive guy.

She stepped from the hot shower and began to towel her body off. She looked in the large mirror of the stall seeing the heavy deep scars on her shoulder and thigh. Her heart sunk at the sight of it, what if he found them ugly, what if it put him off? She clenched her teeth, her ears folded with worry, then shook her head and growled at herself. "Y-you're stupid! He said he likes you, so... he won't care...right?"

She brushed her fingers over the scar along her shoulder, remembering how sad and worried he looked when he accidentally hurt her. Even though she was on top of him and ready to tear him apart, he only had concern for her in his eyes.

"Whatever... all or nothing... right?" She spoke to herself in the mirror and gave a nod before finishing toweling off and getting dressed. She wanted to wear something sexy for him, but all she had was jeans and t-shirts. The wolf bit her lower lip and thought about it for a long moment before having an idea and giving herself a grin.