Guarded: Neon Sunset Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—♥—

Tracey climbed back onto the tour bus after making preparations, Leo was already back, sitting on the couch with a book in his hand. He lifted a drooped ear up and smiled at her as she walked in. "Ah, Tracey, I finished my last will and testament. It's all yours, the cars, the house, all I ask is you make it quick," The idol spoke the words playfully to her.

He had changed into a pair of black jeans and wore a simple white t-shirt. He looked very down to earth despite the blue and white hair. Tracey was wearing a set of blue jeans and her own white shirt. She had put on a long-sleeved button-down overshirt that looked of the same color of denim as her jeans, the top open showing her white shirt beneath it. She kicked off her tennis shoes she had quickly slipped on to get back to the bus, opting to go barefoot in the bus like he currently was.

With a snort from her nose, she tossed the ram her hairbrush before setting her bag down. Saying not a word she climbed onto the couch on her knees and turned away from him, giving him an expectant huff.

Leo grinned at her and went right to work, brushing out her still slightly damp hair, taking his time doing it. A few minutes into the brushing they both felt the bus lurch and move into life, starting on its way once more. The jerking stop and start of traffic lights were common for a few minutes but finally, the bus pulled out onto the interstate once more, the ride growing smooth.

Tracey wagged her tail slowly while feeling him braid her hair and tying it off. She smiled and let out a satisfied sigh before finally speaking out, "So, did you enjoy that little stunt you pulled back at the travel center?"

Leo gave an awkward laugh and leaned closer, huffing into the wolf's ears gently. "Truth be told, I was a little nervous about us getting too intimate with me all sweaty and gross."

Tracey growled, "I liked how you smelled, I wouldn't have minded." She shifted and slid out of the blue jean overshirt, dropping it to the floor, leaving her in just her white shirt and jeans. "Don't misunderstand, I think you smell fucking amazing now too!" She barked the words out then moved and sat right down in Leo's lap, facing away from him.

Leo grunted gently as the smaller wolf climbed right into his lap and pushed her back to his chest. Her scent tickled his nose while her ears flicked just below it. She had that natural scent of a predator but it mingled with the soap and shampoo from the shower.

Tracey huffed out impatiently and leaned into the ram, growling up at him. "Touch me already, I want to feel your hands on me!" She grabbed both his wrists and brought them up, forcing him to cup his hands over her heavy breasts.

He flinched in surprise and let out a shocked gasp into her ears, the wolf grinning as she felt his hands start rubbing, realizing she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the white fabric. Tracey felt her cheeks grow warm as his fingertips rubbed at her, feeling her peaks hard and eager for him. "I... I wanted to wear something sexy, but... this was the best I could do..."

"I find everything about you sexy, Tracey..." The idol whispered the words against her throat while fondling her chest. She felt his lips brush the side of her neck as he leaned in and started to kiss her freshly washed skin.

"Everything? Even when I'm a monstrous bitch?" She let out a soft gasp as he flicked at her hard peaks through the top and then curiously gave them both a gentle pinch. "Ha... careful, they are sensitive, Leo..."

"Everything... you're such a gorgeous and sexy wolf..." The ram whispered the words in her ears while giving both her breasts a somewhat rough squeeze.

"Ngh!" She let out a soft groan as he squeezed at her chest, then laughed and grinned. "You've got some terrible tastes in women, sheep!" She huffed and pulled from his arms, turning to sit in his lap as she had been earlier.

He saw instantly why Tracey had come in with the overshirt on, the white shirt she wore was tight and clung to her chest, easily showcasing the hard nipples and the dark areolas of her breasts to him. Tracey blushed before glancing away, looking timid and fragile at his gaze. "Ah... I... do you have to stare so intently, you stupid sheep!?" She growled and shot a glared at him.

"Yes, I do!" Leo spoke the words excitedly and grabbed at the hem of the wolf's shirt, tugging it up to expose her stomach to him.

"W-wait a sec!" She barked out, panic starting to fill her voice but the ram just continued to pull her top up, forcing her to raise her arms and let her heavy breasts spill out of the shirt. Tracey flinched as he dropped her shirt and grit her teeth, looking away and holding her left hand over her right shoulder.

"They're... a lot bigger than I thought!" He spoke excitedly and moved his hands over her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them curiously. She felt her tongue show slightly as she began to pant, feeling his hot touch on her sensitive flesh.

"You're so gorgeous... I can't believe I'm getting to touch you..." Leo sighed and gently moved to grip her left wrist, to pull it away as he started to move in for her throat. Tracey flinched and held her grip biting her lip and looking away, keeping her fingers splayed across her right shoulder.

The ram saw the faint signs of scarring at the edges of her fingertips and leaned in giving the wolf a soft kiss on the lips. "It won't change how I feel, don't be afraid to show your body to me..." He whispered the words as he moved in kissing her throat now, his grip tightening on her left wrist as he gently but forcefully pulled her grip from her own shoulder.

She flinched as he forced her hand away but let him guide it off her shoulder, shivering as his lips moved along her exposed throat. The large scar on her shoulder came fully into view, showing where she had the bullet tear through her all those years ago trying to save Helen.

Tracey grit her teeth, feeling panic well up in her stomach. "I-I'm sorry, I probably look terrible to you!"

"Stupid wolf... you're just as beautiful to me as you've been since the moment I laid eyes on you..." He whispered the words, kissing down her collar and feathering kisses along the scarred flesh of her shoulder.

"D-don't say such cheesy things... stupid... sheep..." Clenching her teeth, Tracey drooped her ears, feeling his kisses brush the sensitive scarred flesh. She let out a whimper before blinking her eyes open, sliding her fingertips into the ram's soft white and blue curls.

Leo looked up at her with a bright grin, his emerald eyes shining in the low light of the tour bus's interior. It wasn't the same plastered on grin he used when he was Blue. It was a look he had only shown her. "I think you're wonderful... thank you for trusting me..."

She felt her cheeks warming and grit her teeth, her tail thrashing about. "S-stop with all the sappy lines!" She barked the words out and then let out a soft yip as the ram moved down a little further and shoved his mouth over her left nipple.

Her tongue lolled out as she started to pant, her body feeling like it was on fire while Leo rolled his tongue against her sensitive peak, then began to eagerly suck upon it. Tracey laced her fingers into his hair, holding his head there while he suckled upon her. "Perverted sheep... huff..."

He said nothing and just kept suckling on her for several heartbeats, then parted his lips and kissed across her chest to her right breast. He snapped down with more eagerness on this one and suckled more intently.

Tracey let out a hiss at the force of his suckling and pulled at his hair slightly. "N-not so... rough... sensi... tive..." She was panting the words now, her hips grinding and squirming on his lap, feeling the ram's bulge growing harder beneath her in his jeans.

Leo pulled his mouth from her breast, giving a satisfied huff of his own from sucking and marking her flesh. His hands reached around and grabbed the dog's rear firmly as he pulled her body hard up against his chest. Tracey let out a soft gasp at the force of his grip then let out a confused yip as he stood off the sofa with her, holding her off the ground.

"T-the fuck are you trying to do, Leo!?" Tracey barked in protest, clutching her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist while he stood with her against him, her backside held in his palms.

"Just making you more comfortable, my wolf..." The ram spoke with a cocky little tone of confidence as he started moving towards his bed with her.

"Who said I was yours, asshole?!" Tracey barked in protest then let out a huff as he put his knees on the bed and dropped her to the mattress. The older wolf growled out and then glared up at him with a fussy look on her face. "I told you before, I'm not something to be tamed by you!"

The ram grinned and loomed over the wolf, putting a hand to her good shoulder and gently pushing her down fully onto her back. "I don't ever want to tame you, but for today, I want you to be mine, and I will be yours."

Tracey blushed and blinked her eyes up at him as he leaned in on her and shoved his mouth to hers once more. She drooped her ears and eagerly returned the kiss, both their tongues furiously flicking against one another, vying for dominance.

Fingers grabbed at his shirt while they kissed and she began to tug and pull at it impatiently. With a snarl, Tracey pulled from his mouth and proceeded to peel the ram's shirt off, exposing his muscled flesh to her, his slightly damp curls spreading out across his back and shoulders. With an excited pant, she moved her fingertips over his defined muscles, trailing them down his stomach and over his abs, feeling the hard yet soft definition against his flesh. "Fuck... you're such a gorgeous damn ram..."

"Nothing you've not seen before." Leo hummed the words playfully, then let out a soft sigh as her fingertips explored his body, her hands hot and eager while she touched him.

"Let me see all of you, Tracey... I want to see, touch, and taste everything!" He hissed the words as he pulled from her grip and grabbed the front of his lover's jeans, flicking the button free and dragging the zipper down, exposing the simple white panties beneath.

"H-hey! Don't think you can just go... undressing me at your whim!" She protested but was eager to lift her hips as the ram started to pull her pants down. Her ears perked up as the denim cleared her hips, fully exposing her panties to him. Tracey felt panic well up in her once more and quickly snatched the sides of the jeans halting his progress once more before he revealed her other scar. "W-wait a second already!"

Leo blinked at her, seeing the distress on her face, taking it the wrong way, and tilting his head. "I'm sorry, Tracey. Am I moving too fast?"

"No stupid! It's not like this is my first time!" She barked out, showing her teeth, then looked away and squirmed her hips. "I just... there's... another one..."

"Your whole body could be covered in them, I wouldn't find you any less amazing and perfect..." Leo huffed the words and gripped her pants, starting to tug them down again.

She drooped her ears again and snorted at the line but smiled at him, her azure eyes glittering in the light. "Sappy fucker... f-fine..." She released her pants and let him pull them free, revealing the deep scar along her inner left thigh.

Leo peeled her pants down her legs admiring the tone and muscle in them but how soft they felt under his fingers. His own tail flicked eagerly from her scent, her white panties were visibly wet and her own musky scent of desire quickly filled the air, making his head spin. "Fuck you smell amazing..."

"You don't smell so bad y- Hey!" Tracey barked out in protest as the ram snatched at her panties and started peeling them down right away. She clenched her teeth, blushing and folding her ears as Leo stripped them off her impatiently, exposing her fully to him.

He tossed the damp panties onto the floor of the bus and began to kiss along the wolf's inner thigh, his lips softly brushing over the scar, like he had done earlier before coming face to face with her slick petals. She had kept herself neat and trim, clear of hair except a cute little white tuft of it resting on her crotch right above her.

"Gods this is so embarrassing, will you stop staring already you damn sheep!" Tracey barked the words of protest then let out a sharp deep throated gasp as the ram shoved his mouth right up against her and started lapping at her with his hot wet tongue.

Leo moved his tongue against her petals, then slid it up to taste her little sensitive pearl. His drooped ears perked as he listened to the wolf he adored cry out in lustful pleasure, making his heart leap. He wasn't even thinking anymore, her scent was driving him wild, he just wanted to taste her, touch her and please her.

Tracey cried out in soft moans and frantically panted for the ram now. "S-stupid... Perverted... ha... ha..." Her tongue lolled and she moved a hand down to rest on his head, tangling it into his hair and gripping one of his horns. "Don't stop... oh, fuck please..."

Leo grunted at the grip to his hair and horn but her pleading words just made him roll his tongue faster. He lapped hard against her sensitive little spot, her taste, scent and pleasure all he could think about.

It had been a while, a season or more since she had even done it herself, not to mention years since anyone had done it for her and never in such an intimate way. She clenched her teeth, ears folding as she felt him push her further and further until she couldn't take it anymore. Her body was burning up for him, and she gave in to the beautiful ram with a loud throaty moan as he finally pushed her past the edge.

He gasped out as she cried out for him, feeling her spasm and clench at his tongue. He eagerly pushed it against her clenching entrance, happy to taste the honey she had given up for him. It had been a long time since he tasted a girl, but he could never recall it having tasted as amazing as she did right now.

Tracey whimpered gently, panting and shivering as she felt the ram lapping at her and tasting her. "Ha... ha... lewd ram... perverted sheep..." She drunkenly groaned the words and then blinked up at him as he rose up from her spread legs. His eyes were burning with heat and desire, her scent having obviously taken its toll. Leo gave her a wild hungry grin as he grabbed the front of his pants and unbuttoned them, dragging his zipper down.

She lifted her ears, shaking her head of the haze of pleasure and bit her lower lip watching him tug his pants open. Her body ached, it wanted more of him but then she thought about the days leading up to this. She snapped her teeth together and fixed Leo with a hard glare and huffed out the words, "Like hell..."

The glare and the words shook him from his crazed haze of lust and he blinked down at her. "Uh... did I do something wrong?"

Tracey snarled at him and grabbed the ram by the shoulders, glaring up at him showing her sharp teeth. "L-like hell will my first time with you, be you taking me like some fragile little flower!"

"W-what?!" Leo spat out in confusion then let out a shocked little bleat as the wolf gripped his shoulders and rolled them both over. She pushed him to the bed on his back, looming over him, her tail whipping about.

Tracey growled and grabbed at his pants as she jerked them the rest of the way open, seeing he was wearing boxer shorts beneath them, a blue set ironically enough. She laced her fingertips under them as well and pulled both the shorts and pants down in one motion. The wolf yipped out as the ram's length sprang forth in full view. He had a lot more going for him than she had anticipated. Truth be told his size made her temporarily reconsider her bravado. "Holy hell... t-that's pretty damn big!"

Leo bit his lower lip and looked away, blushing, then let out a soft gasp when he felt her grab the base of his shaft, pumping at it curiously as she looked upon it. "H-hey, you said you had done this before!"

"I have, stupid! I'm just admiring!" She growled the words and glared at him past his length. "You sat and stared and groped at me, so turn around is fair play! Shut up and let me please you!" Tracey barked then blinked at his length, her heart pounding as she grinned at how it throbbed in her hand.

His cock felt hard in her grip but seemed to have enough give to not be overly rigid. The ram seemed to keep up on his grooming and was clean of hair, an appropriate look given his smooth sculpted muscles on the rest of his body.

A heavy bead of precum formed and dripped down the front of his pulsing length from her coaxing hand. "Fuck... you're dripping for me..." The wolf cooed the words in a lustful haze and moved in to drag her tongue up the length and lap up the pre. His taste was musky and a little salty on her tongue. She looked upon her young lover as he shivered from her tongue lapping at him.

"Well, it's a good thing you braided my hair, eh my ram?" Tracey sighed the words happily as she pushed her braid out of the way and gave the ram a hungry grin, showing off her sharp teeth. "Now, don't you move around too much, these are as sharp as they look..." The wolf parted her lips, showing her small pink tongue and the large canines in her mouth.

Leo felt his heart grind to a halt at the scene and froze in place, biting his lower lip hard, digging his fingers into the sheets of his bed. Tracey pushed his tip into her mouth and he let out a ragged sigh of pleasure from the heat of her mouth on him.

She huffed through her nose, drawing in more and more of his scent while she gently suckled upon him. Truth be told she had never been good at this, she was using all her focus to just keep her teeth away from his throbbing flesh. She clumsily suckled on his throbbing tip, tasting pre dribble onto her tongue in a steady eager flow. She didn't try to take him too far in and just happily suckled upon what she could comfortably handle without worrying about her teeth.

The soft groans and sighs of pleasure from him were reward enough for her efforts, she could feel his length throb violently at the base where she gripped him, her saliva rolling down the length, over her own fingers. After several moments of pleasing him, she popped the length from her mouth and let out a soft lusty sigh. "You taste as good as you smell, sorry if I'm not very good at-" She huffed as a hand heavily rested on her head and stroked at her ears and hair, reminding her of earlier on the couch.

"It was wonderful, your mouth is amazing. I was barely holding on at the end there." Leo panted the words of praise, his voice ragged while he fondled and rubbed at her ears lovingly.

Tracey blushed and grinned at his praise before sitting up and climbing over the ram. She gave him a smug look as she straddled his hips, reaching between her legs to grab his pulsing length and position it under her. The tip of his shaft was now pressed right to her entrance, both of them slick and wet with one another's saliva. "No regrets then? Ready for me to take you my lovely ram?" Tracey grinned teasingly at him from above.

Leo huffed through his nose and grabbed the wolf's hips hard with both hands. Tracey perked her ears up at the gesture and then clenched her teeth hard as the ram forced her down without answering. She lolled her tongue out as his length pushed up into her, spreading her tight walls and filling her up inch by inch until he bumped into her deepest regions. Leo shuddered and then gave the wolf a cocky grin. "That answer your question, my lovely wolf?"

She shuddered and panted, trying to gain her composure as he throbbed in her, just pushing in had almost brought her to climax again, she wasn't even sure how it was all fitting inside her. Finally, the wolf panted out a response, "Son of a bitch... You were supposed to let me keep the lead."