Guarded: Neon Sunset Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... rams are stubborn... ha... are you... mad?" He panted the words, grinning up at the wolf, his cheeks flushed bright red, his hips gently grinding beneath her now, letting it stir inside her clenching walls. Leo watched her body grind and sway in time with his movements, his tip jabbing deep into her again and again, her walls growing tighter by the second before she viciously clenched him in response to his movements.

Tracey lolled her tongue in a soft defeated moan of pleasure, her large white tail wagging, brushing his knees while her honey slicked his length, her walls clenching and squeezing him. "No... ha... none at all... you feel so good... I wanted it so bad..."

Leo panted and moved his hands off her hips, moving them over her large swaying breasts. He rubbed and squeezed at her chest, the wolf panting for him, her ears folded and her eyes looking glazed over with pleasure. "You feel amazing Tracey... so fucking good..."

She nodded while he ground and moved in her, feeling his tip jabbing and grinding against her core while he rubbed and squeezed her breasts. She moved her hands over his chest, digging her nails into his strong muscles and bracing on him while he mated her from below. "Good... really good... Leo... don't stop, keep touching me, keep fucking me..." She panted out feeling her body burn like fire, the ram quickly building her up to another release.

With a cocky grin, the ram grabbed her hips once more and with a shift of his hips they rolled over again. Tracey blinked up at him and wagged her tail happily as he loomed over her not even trying to resist him this time. Leo began to push down into her with more intent now, his length gliding against her walls while they drew tighter and tighter.

"Yes, yes... fuck..." The wolf clenched her sharp teeth and shuddered as the ram pushed down hard into her, pumping deep and grinding. Her walls locked down and clenched him as he forced another release from her. "Fuck... s-so many..." She panted the words weakly while going through the throes of another release.

He looked down at her, his own tongue showing as he panted and kept pushing down into the wolf he had fallen for. "Anything for you... ha... ha... I don't think I can... you're just so fucking tight, Tracey..."

She blinked up at him with a childish grin, feeling herself clenching and squeezing, her body furiously burning for him, starting to build up yet again. "Leo... ngh... not yet, please... one more... give me... one more!" The dog moaned the words and moved her hands up lacing her fingers into his hair and pulling him down on top of her fully.

Leo let out a soft bleat as she pulled him down on top of her, his chest pressed to her own. Tracey locked her legs around him and began to grind her hips desperately against him, his own hips matching the pace. "T-tracey! I c-can't..."

Tracey lolled her tongue out feeling herself there and wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her forehead to his and staring into his sparkling emerald eyes with her azure ones. "Don't... it's okay! Ngh..." She clenched her teeth and folded her ears, feeling herself giving in.

With a defeated moan Leo pushed his mouth to hers. Tracey felt her own moan swallowed up by her lover and closed her eyes, losing herself in the passionate kiss. Her nails dug into his back hard as she felt him violently throb and pulse inside her clenching walls, then heat, burning soothing heat that flooded deep inside her in a heavy thick tide. The wolf shuddered and moaned against the ram's lips, her body responding and clenching hard at his length as if milking him, her nails digging harder into his flesh..

Their tongues darted out and began to roll against one another while they kissed, both their hips grinding. Leo finally parted with a weak defeated moan, his whole body shivering from the adrenaline leaving his system. Tracey pulled the ram down into her arms as he collapsed weakly into them.

Both the wolf and ram laid there panting and holding one another, bodies spent and satisfied. Leo had his head resting against her chest, his tongue out slightly in a heavy pant. Tracey was running her fingers through his now damp locks of hair, panting gently into his own ears while her chest rose and fell against his cheek.

Several moments passed, maybe even a few minutes, the air filled with nothing but the sound of their panting and the steady rumble of the bus as it moved down the road. Tracey continued to pet at Leo's head gently, finally breaking the silence with a soft whisper into his ear. "Your wolf huh?"

Leo blushed and stirred to sit up before she gently restrained his head, not letting him pull it from her chest. "Well... y-you did call me yours in there too, I recall..."

"Uh huh... my lovely sheep..." Tracey hummed the words gently and continued to stroke his soft hair while holding him against her chest.

"You're never going to stop calling me a sheep, are you?" Leo huffed the words softly against her breasts.

"Mmm... odds are good I won't." She cooed the words into his ears and let out a satisfied sigh. "Well, I guess I would if you threatened to leave me." She hummed the words in a playful tone.

The ram's eyes widened at the words and he shifted before pulling from her grip and looked down at her. "W-wait... are we... together now?"

Tracey moved a finger to her cheek in thought, "W-well... I mean... you kept asking me to stay, kept telling me you wanted to be by my side and me not go away. I just assumed... that's what you were implying... was I mistaken?" Her eyes widened slightly, fear starting to creep up her spine. Was this just a build-up to here? Was this all he wanted?

Leo felt his face burn and grit his teeth, looking away and flicking his tail as he spoke hesitantly. "Ah no, you're not... Is that okay? It's only been three days after all... do you think I'm being stupid?"

Tracey grinned and moved her hands up to pull his face back to hers, forcing him to look into her eyes, feeling relief fill her. "Yes... you're a fucking idiot... why you would want someone like me in your life is beyond me!" She bit her lower lip and rubbed at his soft cheeks and stared into his shining emerald eyes. "But I don't mind... if I let you get in my pants so soon, what do I have to lose? I've already opened up more to you than I have anyone else in... well, ever."

Leo lifted his ears and let out a relieved sigh before pushing forward, shoving his mouth to hers in a kiss. Tracey folded her ears and held him close in her arms, kissing him back, her tail wagging happily while they embraced one another in his bed.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!