Guarded Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey smiled and took his hand, both of them walking back to her car. She grinned and squeezed his hand before speaking out. "You can be pretty awesome sometimes, you know that?"

#

"Come on, Tracey. We didn't fly all the way out there for you to hide in the bathroom." Leo spoke the words playfully from the other side of the door.

"Screw you, go to the beach yourself, I'm not going out in this... thing you bought me!" The wolf barked the words back through the door.

The ram clicked his tongue. "Come on... you've got a great body, let me see!"

"I've got scars you dip shit, I can't wear this in public!" The wolf growled back.

"I think all of you is beautiful. If someone says anything, I will punch them in the face!" The ram spoke the words confidently.

"R-really?" Her voice came out surprisingly timidly.

"Yes, so let me see already." He huffed out and felt his tension ease when he heard the door unlock.

Tracey stepped out with a frown on her face, she had her hair pinned up in a high ponytail. The wolf sported a white swimsuit, a two-piece to be exact. The top half just covered the front of her breasts, turning to strings everywhere else, it clearly showed the rounded flesh from the sides and below. The lower portion of the outfit would barely pass as underwear in her opinion. It barely covered her crotch and rear, again strings on the side fully showing off her naturally curvy hips.

"Ugh... this is terrible... if I even so much as jogged in it, I would fall out of the top." The wolf mumbled and looked herself over in a large mirror in the bedroom, her scars obvious and plain on her form, making her wince.

"You look delicious..." Leo moved behind her, hands moving over her breasts, kneading and rubbing them through the swimsuit top.

The white wolf folded her ears and let out a soft pant at his touch. "T-thanks... I will just wear it for you, in private."

"Now now... we should go enjoy the beach, not stay stuffed up here all trip..." The idol hummed the words and Tracey grunted as he adjusted the top on her chest.

"W-what are you doing?" The wolf squirmed on her sandaled feet while he adjusted her swimsuit.

"There." He spoke out with a grin.

The wolf frowned and looked it over, he had brought the cloth down to rest more securely under her breasts, offering some support. However now the areolas of her nipples were dangerously close to peaking out. "W-well, it feels more secure, but still..."

"You look great, hun!" He grinned at her and moved to the bed, taking some things from a bag. "Now hold still..."

The white wolf hesitated but stayed in place. Leo produced a white silky looking wrap that he tied around her waist. The material flowed down over her left leg and thigh. It was see-through enough to show off her leg and the skimpiness of the swimsuit. The material was dense enough though, that it strategically shielded the large scar on her thigh, hiding it to all but the most intent onlookers.

He finished by draping a silky white shawl over her shoulders, the fabric handily concealing the scar there. "Okay, how's that look?"

Tracey grinned and looked herself over in the mirror with the new accessories. "I still feel awkward showing so much skin, but... thank you, that helps."

The ram moved up behind her and rested a hand heavily on her bare hip. "Make no mistake... I'm not hiding you for any reason but to make you comfortable. I think you're stunning, scars and all."

"I know, darling... thank you." She turned and grinned at him, giving him a quick kiss.

"One more addition to your wardrobe." The ram spoke out after pulling from her lips.

"Oh?" The wolf tilted her head curiously. The ram grinned and produced a bottle of white nail polish. Tracey pursed her lips. "Hmm... I can't even remember the last time I painted my nails..."

"Who said you're going to do it?" Leo spoke out with a grin, gripping her wrist and pulling her with him to the side of the bed.

"O-oh..." Tracey blushed and smiled, feeling him pull her hand forward and resting it on his leg. The ram got to work right away, deftly putting coats of polish on her nails. "You're really good at this..."

The ram nodded. "Bossy older sisters, remember?" He grinned at her.

"Ha... maybe that's where you got the complex of wanting a bossy girlfriend from, eh?" Tracey spoke the words playfully, her tail thumping on the bed gently.

"Who knows. I never had a sister complex though... I've actually lost touch with my family since hitting the big time. I never had good relationships with them, especially after what happened with my brother." The ram spoke the words while focusing on each nail.

"Sorry for bringing up such a depressing thing, darling..." Tracey drooped her ears with a frown.

Leo looked up at her and shook his head. "Not at all, it's fine."

It only took a few minutes to finish and Tracey grinned while admiring the white. "They look professional... you're going all-in on this white thing, eh?"

"I wanted the outfit to match your fur and hair." He spoke the words pointedly as he gripped her knees and pulled her feet into his lap. "I love the color of your fur..."

Tracey huffed out and leaned back, wiggling her toes. "Those too? I don't think my toenails have ever been painted." She hummed the words excitedly, careful not to brush her fingers against anything.

"Well, another first I get to share with you then." He hummed the words while deftly getting to work on her nails.

It took a few more minutes for her toes, but soon enough the wolf was sporting a full set of white nails. She looked herself over again in the mirror, grinning and wagging her tail happily. "I... thanks, Leo. I feel really good right now."

"I'm glad you're happy, Tracey." The ram grinned and moved over to the side of the bed, tugging his jeans off to reveal a snug close-fitting pair of white swimming briefs.

Tracey pursed her lips at the view and wagged her tail. "Those look good on you... but I'm a little pissed off..."

"Why is that?" He gave her a cocky grin and slipped on his own sandals. Dressed in the swimming briefs and the open Hawaiian style shirt with the pawprints on it.

"Because it took me so long to get ready, but it took you like... thirty seconds," she grumbled the words and trotted over to him with her tail wagging.

"Yeah? Well, I promise not to take my time, getting you out of that outfit later." He spoke the words lovingly, brushing his fingertips over her breast gently.

"Good... because I think my spring heat started this morning..." Tracey flicked her tail with a hungry grin on her face.

"I was hoping that was the scent I was picking up on you... should we skip the beach and I just tear that swimsuit off you now?" He cooed the words into her ear, fingertips drifting to slide under her top.

The wolf showed her teeth and pulled from his grip. "Tempting... but you dressed me up like this, you're going to get some beach time with me."

"Of course, my love!" The ram spoke the words playfully.

"Also... get me one of those ridiculous tropical drinks. I've always wanted one of those!" She huffed the words with excitement, her tail wagging while she grinned.

"Anything you want, Tracey." He hummed happily and gripped her hand. "I'm eager to see you with a tan, ya know?"

"Pretty sure I just burn, love." The wolf gave him a grin.

"No worries, I've got sunblock, we won't let you get too much sun." He hummed the words cheerfully, patting the small pocket in his shirt.

"Planning to wait and put that on me in public, eh? Perverted sheep..." The wolf growled the words lovingly, moving to grab his arm and pull closer to him. Her tail wagged eagerly as they left the room together.

"It's so blue and pretty!" The wolf barked the words excitedly while looking over the tropical drink in the curvy glass.

'Well, it is called a blue Hawaii for a reason," Leo spoke the words with a grin, holding a more modest gin and tonic.

Tracey took a sip from the straw and wagged her tail. "It's sweet but orangey"

"Orangey? Is that even a word?" The ram grinned and snatched the wedge of pineapple off the side of her drink.

"It is now." She ignored the theft of the fruit and kept happily sipping on it. "I wonder how they get it so blue."

"They use stuff called Blue Curacao, It's a citrus liqueur. They also use pineapple juice and white rum." The ram spoke to her in answer.

"Curacao, isn't that an island?" Tracey asks while casually sipping her drink.

"That's right, it's named after the island it was first produced from. Though these days it can be produced anywhere, so it's just a formality."

"Didn't know you were such a hooch aficionado, darling." The wolf grins and offers him some of her drink. "Let's swap."

"I always thought the concept of mixing drinks was interesting. Have you ever had gin and tonic before?" Leo asks curiously as he takes the blue drink and sips it. The sweetness jarring compared to what he was having.

"Yes, I just thought it would be fun to share." Tracey took a sip of his own drink, her ears flicked up as she shuddered and shook her head. "Ugh... the dryness really hits you hard after such a sweet drink."

"Want to swap back?" The ram grinned at her playfully. The wolf nodded and took her drink back.

"Yeah, I can drink normal stuff when we're off vacation. I want the sugary death drinks for now." The wolf returned to her blue drink, happily wagging her tail.

"Of course, anything you want," Leo spoke out, smiling and enjoying watching her relax. He was happy to see her having fun around him.

"Think I will have a Pina Colada later then." Tracey nodded and finished sipping down the last of the drink. She used her straw to stab the cherry left behind and dig it out of the hurricane glass.

"I know this is sudden, but here's a little cocktail trivia for you. Seeing as you've finished your Blue Hawaii..." Leo hummed out playfully.

Tracey popped the cherry in her mouth and spit the pit back into the glass. "Give me the hooch lecture later. Take me down to the beach."

Leo grinned and downed the last of his gin. "Alright, hun." He stood and the wolf quickly grabbed his arm, pushing herself up against him. They walked arm in arm to the beach.

The resort had its own private beach so not many people were around, the sky was crystal blue and the sun was strong. There were dark patches of clouds in the distance, signifying there may have been a small storm coming in later.

"Ha... it's very hot..." Tracey panted the words, her tongue showing slightly. She eased up on her grip to just hold Leo's hand.

"It's the height of the day, stands to reason." He smiled at her and gave her a look over. In the sunlight, she looked fabulous in the outfit he had picked out for her. The white swimsuit and silk complimented her tail and ears perfectly. "Want to seek out some shade and I put sunblock on you?"

"In a few, I want to feel the ocean on my feet first." She gave him a childish smile, showing her sharp teeth and wagging her tail. He felt his heart leap at the childish grin on her face.

They made their way to the shoreline and Tracey quickly slipped her sandals off and broke from his grip. The wolf happily trotted down to the water, a small wave coming in and spilling water across her feet. The water quickly came up to almost her knees and she had to hike her wrap up to avoid getting it wet. "Haha... it's actually warmer than I thought it would be!"

Leo moved over to her as the water receded, both their sandals in his left hand. "Is this your first time at a beach, Tracey?" He asked with a smile.

She let her wrap fall back into place and folded her hands across her stomach, giving him a calculated look. "What if it is? You gonna tease me?"

"Not at all..." His eyes wandered her form, the position she took forced her chest out like it always did. He could see the sweat clinging on the curves of her breasts from the heat, making her skin seem to shine. "Ah... but if it is. I'm happy we got to share this first together, you know?"

Tracey wagged her tail and smiled at him, watching his eyes wander over her body. She had already been admiring his form constantly. The open-faced shirt kept all the right areas exposed on him. Leo had been sweating too and his muscles had a thin sheen of it upon them. The briefs he wore, shamelessly showed he had been thinking about her, a large bulge within the white material.

"It does make me happy..." Tracey cooed the words and casually moved to him. Her fingertips started at his throat and slowly brushed down his defined chest, coasting over the firm ridges of his abs, feeling the sweat at her fingers. "You look great by the way... smell even better..."

"You look like a goddess right now," Leo spoke the words softly, his free hand resting on her exposed hip. The ram moved in, brushing his lips to hers. "I can't believe you're mine..."

Tracey started to speak but he pushed the kiss forward. The white wolf wagged her tail slowly and returned the kiss. Her fingertips pressed to his shoulders and she rose to her toes in the sand. She pushed into his kiss more intently, her tongue slipping into his mouth to flick and tease along his own.

The ram moved his hand to her backside, grabbing a handful of her mostly exposed rear. He gripped her and drew the wolf right up against his body. Tracey gasped gently against his lips, feeling her breasts push to his chest.

She broke the kiss with a grin and lazily wagged her tail. "Being with you is like a dream... I pray I never wake from it..."

Leo moved to her throat, kissing and sliding his tongue against her damp flesh, tasting her. "You want me to put some sunblock on you now?" He whispered the words, his hand grabbing the length of her skirt and pulling it up. A few moments later the water rolled in up to her knees.

"The idea of your hands on my body, sounds divine right about now..." The wolf panted the words, tilting her head to the side while he kissed upon her throat. She felt him release her skirt once the water retreated, the silk drifting back down her leg.

"Well, let's find some shade and privacy to put that on you then." He spoke the words into her ear before gripping her wrist and tugging her along from the waters edge.

"H-how is this?" Tracey lolled her tongue, her fingers spread against the cool wall of rock inside the small cove. They had found the secluded location a few minutes down the beach from their resort. She arched her back and pushed her backside out towards him.

"Perfect... simply amazing... I love your ass so much." The ram grabbed at the white swimsuit bottom and the wrap, peeling them both down her legs. The white fabric fell to the sand fully exposing her plainly wet folds to him. Her scent all but confirmed she had gone into her spring heat.

"Hurry up, love... I'm going crazy!" Tracey moaned the words, panting and shaking her rear impatiently, her tail lifted up.

"Yes yes... give me a second, you impatient dog." He cooed the words as he squirted sunblock into his hands and took a knee. He started rubbing up and down her exposed legs from behind, working it into her skin. He was face level with her dripping folds and shoved his mouth against her while working her legs.

Tracey barked out and dug her nails into the rocks, her tongue lolling out heavily when she felt his mouth on her. "Fuck, Leo!" She growled and folded her ears, feeling him rubbing up and down her legs and thighs, his tongue now lapping against her folds, tasting her.

"Let me taste you, Tracey..." He sighed the words, his hands moving up to grab both cheeks of her backside, kneading the sunblock into her flesh. His tongue flicked and teased her sensitive pearl again and again while he worked her cheeks.

"Hu..ff!" The wolf grit her teeth and let out a throaty yowl, giving in to his tongue. She then whimpered and shuddered as he lapped up her honey eagerly. "Ha... ha... you're so good to me..."

"We're not even close to done..." The ram stood and pulled his white trunks down, kicking them off into the pile of her own discarded swimwear. Tracey grinned and pushed her backside forward, her tail lifted out of the way.

The ram gripped the base of her tail, eliciting a moan from the wolf, before he shoved his dripping head right to her entrance. Tracey shivered and cried out blissfully as he pushed into her from behind. Leo gripped her hips to hold her steady, pushing every inch into her until she had all he could give her.

"So deep... I can't get enough of you!" She growled the words, her hips already grinding impatiently, forcing him to stir and push against her clenching walls. Leo panted out and squirted more sunblock into his palms, before moving up Tracey's back, his fingertips brushing over her soft skin while he applied it.

The wolf panted and moved her hair out of the way for him, then let out a yip as she felt his own hips start to move. She braced on the wall, clenching her teeth, ears folded while he pumped himself in and out of her. Tracey felt him mate her while rubbing the sunblock into her simultaneously.

"Ha!" Tracey barked out at a particularly deep thrust that sent her over the edge. She shivered and whimpered while the ram kept rubbing the sunblock in.

"I need to do your front too..." Leo spoke the words behind her lovingly. Tracey bit her lower lip and nodded eagerly.

Tracey found herself in his lap while he sat. His hands were rubbing along her body, over her stomach and moving up to grab and squeeze her breasts through the swimsuit. Her hands were on him as well, spreading sunblock on his strong shoulders and over his sculpted chest muscles. All the while her hips ground eagerly against him, making his throbbing length dig into her core and stir in her clenching walls.

"You feel so fucking good...I can smell the heat on you." Leo panted the words, his fingertips sliding up under the white swimsuit. The motion didn't give the tight fabric much hope and it rolled up, her heavy breasts spilling forward for him.

"I need you so bad, darling... ngh..." Tracey sighed happily and felt herself give in again, licking her lips while he rubbed at her breasts eagerly. The wolf dragged her nails down his chest and shivered. "Ha... are you going to fill me up, my ram?"

Leo grinned at her and nodded, recognizing the look her in her eyes. "Of course I am... you're already lost to your heat aren't you?" He moved his hands off her breasts to grab her hips and pull her close to his chest.

Tracey wrapped her arms around his neck, panting hard into his ears while grinding and moving her own hips, feeling him jab into her again and again. "I am... I just wanna breed with you, Leeeeo!"

He showed his teeth in a wide grin. It really wasn't his thing, but she seemed to like it during her heat. "Ha... then give me some strong healthy puppies, my wolf!" He snarled the words into her ear and gave a final jerk of his hips.

Tracey's eyes grew wide at the word, her tongue lolling heavily at the final push. The wolf clung tight to her ram and shuddered when she felt his heat pour into her. "Ha... I will, I will! Whatever makes you happy, darling!" She moaned the words, grinding her hips eagerly, her walls clenching and milking at his length while he flooded her with his love.

Leo shivered and let out a ragged moan once she had milked every drop into her. The ram grunted and leaned against her, panting heavily. Tracey sighed happily and embraced him, her fingertips tangled into his hair. "That was... ha... I needed that..." He panted the words in fatigue.

Tracey bit her lower lip, coming down from the euphoria. "Ha... s-sorry you have to say such awkward things when I'm in heat... if it bothers you-"

The ram put his fingertips to her mouth to hush her, then gave her a smile. "I don't have to say anything, I choose to. I know you like it when you're lost in your heat." He gave her a knowing grin. The wolf bit her lower lip and nodded, looking away awkwardly. He could feel her tail slowly brushing his knees while she clung to him.