Guarded Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo moved in and whispered gently into her ear, "I would give you puppies if you really wanted them... a family and the kind of life that came with it."

Tracey glared at him and her cheeks flushed. "Don't make me hurt you, Leo..."

The ram grinned and kissed her lips with a soft peck, "I'm serious..."

Tracey yipped at the words and shook her head. "S-stop talking!"

"Just saying, that's how much I care, Tracey... I love you that much." He huffed the words and stuck his nose up.

The wolf grinned and moved a hand to guide his face back down. She pecked his lips and nodded before pushing her forehead to his own. "I know... I feel the same... I don't think either of us wants that kind of life... but no matter what kind of life it is, I want to live it with you, Leo."

He grinned and moved a hand to hold hers. "You've got me, Tracey... No matter what comes, I'm yours."

She returned his grin and squeezed his hand. "And you're stuck with me, Leo... thick or thin, come what may, I will be here."

The two of them embrace into a deep kiss, holding one another close in the small cove by the sea.

#

Once they returned from vacation, it was back in the studio to finish his new album. Leo had chosen a studio close to Tracey's home, so she could stay in contact with her mother and train at her dojo with Dan. Her small studio apartment was a little cramped with two people, but was plenty cozy after half a year on a bus together.

Trixie and Max worked hand in hand with Leo on the production. Even Tracey got involved with the writing of several of the songs. The wolf wasn't happy with it, but the llama convinced her to take some singing lessons with a teacher the studio had on retainer, some former opera star from Europe.

Everything came together and Leo made good on his word, a song being added in memory of Helen. It was a duet he and Tracey sang on loving one another, regardless of your species. The song even opened with Tracey saying 'This one's for you, Helen.'

The album featured one other duet of the two of them and happened to be the title track of the album. Electric Blue's new album officially released one week before the tour began. Stardust Horizon had been eagerly awaited, receiving very favorable reception both from fans and critics alike. Some of the most staunch critics called out the folly of using an amateur to sing a duet with, but his fandom seemed to just grow more invigorated, knowing what the two of them were.

Hilde had butterflies in her stomach as she stepped outside of the airport into the hot summer air. The older wolf was standing there alone, waiting on her, arms crossed over her stomach, a cocky grin on her face. She seemed a little tanner than the last time Hilde saw her.

The younger wolf quickly trotted over and Tracey gave her a grin. "Hey kid, you're looking go- Urf!" The younger wolf embraced her in a tight hug, tail furiously cutting through the air. Tracey barked out a laugh and gently rubbed at her head and ears. "H-hey... wow, okay! You're stronger, I get it. Don't break my fucking ribs, Hilde!" She spoke the words in a laugh, feeling her break from the hug.

"S-sorry! I'm just... I've changed so much thanks to you. I've... I owe you so much..." The younger wolf cast her brown eyes away with a blush on her cheeks.

Tracey showed her teeth and shook her head. "Thank me after we take care of business. Put your things in the back and shotgun." She spoke the words, moving around to the driver's side of her old muscle car.

Hilde quickly put her stuff away and slid into the car. She looked around the interior in awe. "Wow... this is so cool! It's just what I could see you driving!"

Tracey grinned and pulled her sunglasses off the visor, sliding them on. "Well, let's hit it."

It took half an hour to get to their location. Hilde filled Tracey in on her training and efforts, the wolf nodding but not offering any praise. She put the car in park in front of an unassuming building, a sign out front read 'Jade tiger dojo'. Tracey gave the younger wolf a nod and climbed from the car, Hilde quickly following after her.

She stepped into the dojo with Hilde in tow behind her. The pitbull gave the older wolf a warm fatherly smile. "Tracey-san, it's good to see you."

Her ear flicked in irritation at the suffix like it always did, however she gave Dan a bow. "Good to see you as well, Sensei." She rose and offered him a coy smile. "But Dan... I've been in here like three times a week all season practically. No need to greet me like an old friend."

"You are an old friend, Tracey-san. I've been your teacher since you were a young puppy. Of course I will always be happy to see you." The dog waved a hand, his eyes looking slightly wet with nostalgia. "Ah, I apologize. Please, introduce me to the young lady with you."

Tracey stepped aside to let Hilde face Dan full on. "This is my... possible apprentice, Hilde."

The younger wolf made a practiced and proper bow to the older dog. "It's nice to meet you, Sensei."

Dan rose from his bow and gave Hilde a smile. "Ah, I can tell by your mannerisms and posture, you have been working hard." The younger wolf perked her ears and wagged her tail happily at the praise.

"Let's go, kid." Tracey nodded her head and moved over to the main practice area, taking her boots and socks off.

"Oh, I didn't bring my gi though!" Hilde spoke out with a frown.

"You're not gonna be in a bathrobe at the concert are you?" Tracey growled the words, seeing the glare from Dan. She gave him an apologetic smile. "Apologies, Sensei."

Hilde frowned before quickly pulling her own sneakers and socks off. A few moments later she was face to face with the wolf she admired so much, the wolf that had literally changed the course of her life.

"Judo, Karate, and Boxing. Wasn't that what you told me?" The older wolf spoke, rolling her shoulders and limbering up.

"Yes ma- Y-yes Tracey!" Hilde started to stretch and loosen her own form as well. Dan crossed his arms on the sidelines, a grin on his face while he watched the two dogs squaring off.

"I'm going to come at you with a straight jab. You counter and try to bring me down. No face strikes, you hit me in the face, I break your leg. Understood?" The wolf growled the words and thrashed her tail.

"Y-yes!" Hilde barked and shifted her stance, taking a pose that looked similar to a Judo stance. It was an appropriate form given what the attack would be.

Tracey lunged forward and threw a right jab. She saw the younger wolf react with practiced form and pulled her jab at the last second. She swung her left fist wide instead, coming in for a mid-body blow.

Hilde yipped in panic at the change but her instincts took over from half a year of training. Her form shifted, letting the blow just glance off her hip then grabbed Tracey by the shoulders. "What the hell!?" The younger wolf barked into the older wolf's face as they locked.

"Never predict what attack is coming in a fight, until it lands." Tracey snarled the words, a hungry grin on her face. The older wolf shifted and swept her leg. Hilde felt herself going down and reinforced her grip on the older dogs shirt, pulling and rolling onto her backside.

Hilde showed her teeth and planted a knee into Tracey's midsection, rolling back and flinging the older wolf off her and back. Tracey huffed out at the maneuver and tumbled into a roll, righting herself and facing the younger dog instantly. Hilde had also come out and back into stance, a slight pant on her breath.

"Good job, but you shouldn't be winded from that. You nervous Hilde?" The older wolf barked the words and clenched her fist, digging a heel into the mat.

"Of course I'm fucking nervous!" The younger wolf snapped back, showing her teeth.

Tracey lunged forward with surprising speed, faster than even her instructors back home. She barely had time to react before they were locked once more. The older wolf banged her forehead into the younger wolf's and Hilde yipped from the blow, blinking stars from her eyes. "Why! Why so nervous, pup? You afraid you're not good enough?"

Hilde showed her teeth and spat the words out in Tracey's face. "Because I respect you, I idolize you!" She felt the sweep coming again and sidestepped with one leg, hooking her own ankle and pushing hard on the older dog's shoulders.

Tracey's eyes widened at the advance counter and she heard Dan whistle in appreciation, moments before her back slammed into the mat. She let out a huff from the impact and blinked up at the younger wolf pinning her down, her teeth showing in a growl.

"Ha! That was good! That's one point for you, now let me up!" Hilde responded to the older wolf's words and quickly rose to her feet.

White tail cutting through the air, Tracey rolled back, braced on one hand and pushed herself up to her feet, hopping on them a few times. "Good... good... I knew you wouldn't let me down. I'm proud of you Hilde."

"R-really?" The younger wolf wagged her tail furiously, grinning like a little kid.

"Focus..." Tracey wagged her finger, still shifting from one foot to another in a quick hop. "Now it's for real, I'm not going to hold back... Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah I'm ready, do your worst!" Hilde barked the words and shifted her stance confidently.

Tracey smiled and shook her head. "I won't do my worst, but I will bring you to heel pup!" The older dog sprang off her toes and lunged at the smaller one with shocking speed.

Hilde felt her eyes go wide and dipped, moving to counter with a mid-body blow. It didn't matter, the older wolf had already anticipated, shifted to reposition and had a hand on her chest. The younger dog yipped as she slammed into the mat hard, knocking the wind out of her. Tracey gave her a cocky huff, hand still resting on her chest. She barked out a simple order to the younger dog. "Get up."

Hilde tried to rise but the older dog kept her held down. She glared up at Tracey and showed her teeth. "Well get off me first!"

Tracey showed her own teeth in a growl. "I said... Get up!"

"I'm trying!" Hilde barked out and grabbed her arm. Her body shifted and she rolled Tracey with a grab, pulling her to the side to roll free. The older dog simply grabbed her shoulders, shifted the momentum and the younger wolf slammed into the mat back first once more.

"I'm sorry... did I stutter, Hilde? Let me say it slower... get...up!" Tracey showed a cocky grin, still holding her down.

"Don't be such a bitch!" Hilde snapped back, pushing her weight forward, but Tracey simply overpowered and shoved her into the mat with another heavy thump.

"I told you I was a bitch, I told you I was a mother fucker, remember?!" The older wolf rolled away, hopped to her feet, and beckoned her with a finger. "Get... the fuck... up..."

Hilde snarled furiously and clambered to her feet, hunkering and thrashing her tail. "I'm not some little girl for you to play games with, Tracey!"

"That's right! You're a grown fucking woman and the man whom I love more than life itself... his life! You want me to trust you with it?" Tracey tossed her braid of hair off her shoulder and shifted her stance, showing her teeth. "I'm coming at you again. You let me pin you, I send you back home."

She saw the fear in the young wolf's eyes, the apprehension, and then the resolve. Hilde set her jaw and shifted into what half resembled a boxing stance and a judo stance. She was trotting and shifting on her toes, but her core was lowered and her arms were spread. It honestly looked a little silly, but Tracey could respect the focus it would take.

"Cute dance, kid!" Tracey barked the words and sprang off her feet towards Hilde. The younger wolf anticipated the grab, shifting with a spring of a step and brought her knee up in a kick. "Too slow!" Tracey barked out, shifting and grabbing her leg in mid-flight.

"Think so!?" Hilde spat out and sprang off her other foot, swinging it wide and bringing it up in a high kick. Tracey yipped at the improvised roundhouse and quickly sidestepped and broke away.

"What the fuck did I say about head blows?" She showed her teeth and set her stance again.

"You want to send me back, send me back with a broken leg! I won't let you pin me!" Hilde snarled the words and sprang on her toes, lunging forward in her own attack now.

Tracey grinned at the words and saw the jab coming. Of course, she would change it up mid-swing. The older wolf then yipped out and had to quickly sidestep as the punch followed through. She felt the strike just graze her chin and pivoted back.

"Focus, Tracey-san!" Dan barked out in commandment. "Remember what I told you about anger!"

The white wolf gave her teacher a nod and shifted into an aikido stance. "The fire flares brightest before it goes out, sweetie," Tracey growled the words at Hilde.

Hilde showed her teeth and made a quick sidestep before lunging in with a quick kick. Tracey prepared to counter and the younger wolf changed it up, switching to a quick jab aimed at her midsection. The older dog met the younger dogs eyes when she grabbed her wrist mid punch. Hilde's eyes widened and knew it was all over at that point.

A heartbeat later the younger dog slammed into the mat with a huff. Tracey loomed over her, palm on her chest once more, similarly to how she had been previously. Hilde blinked up at her, her vision blurring with tears. "D-damn it..." The younger wolf spat the words out, her voice cracking as if she were ready to sob.

Tracey stood and gave a winded sigh. "Six months vs nearly twenty years, kid. Don't beat yourself up."

Hilde sat up and wiped her eyes. "Y-yeah, you fucking say that, but now what do I do?"

Tracey folded her arms and shrugged. "You get up, you follow me around the country for almost a year, and you keep my boyfriend's fine ass safe."

Hilde blinked the tears away and sniffled before wiping her eyes. "But you said-"

"I said that to put you on full alert. I had already made my decision the moment I saw your posture during your bow to Dan." Tracey showed her teeth in a grin and offered her hand to Hilde.

The younger wolf let out a laugh and took her hand, standing up from the mat. "Damn you're a bitch..."

"I've been told that from time to time, yes." Tracey hummed the words and pulled from her grip. "Seriously though. Come here." She opened her arms wide.

The younger dog slumped into her embrace and Tracey pushed her forehead to Hilde's. She grinned and put a hand on her head, rubbing her hair and ears. "You did good, I know you kicked your own ass the last half-year. I am proud of you and I trust you with my back going forward."

"Thank you... it means... to hear you say that..." She panted the words, the fatigue setting in.

"Tracey-san, Hilde-san... That was a marvelous match. I wish some of my students could have seen it. Ah... minus all the swearing of course."

"Sorry, Sensei." Tracey spoke the words with a smile and pulled away from Hilde.

Hilde gave a polite bow to Dan. "I apologize for my language, Sensei. Thank you for your kind words."

The pitbull rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I will be truthful, I was impressed with your stance there, fusing boxing and judo? That was bold... ineffective, but bold."

Hilde pursed her lips and looked away. "W-well... I was panicking a little..."

"I would very much like to spar with you before you leave." The elder dog spoke out.

"Ah... that sounds fun! Would I have time, Tracey?" Hilde looked at her curiously.

"Sure, Hilde. We've still got a week, we will get some time here at the dojo before we leave." She spoke the words while moving over to the side of the mat to tug her boots back on.

Hilde looked around and quickly found the cleaning broom for the mat and began to clean after their session. Dan gave an approving snort through his nose and looked to the older wolf. "You could learn a thing or two from this pup, Tracey-san."

"Yeah yeah, I pay you for the training, not to be your maid!" The older wolf showed her teeth in a grin at the pitbull.

"Good hustle in there, ki- Hilde." The older wolf smiled at her from the driver's seat, turning the car over, the engine roaring to life.

"Thanks! Uhm..." Hilde hesitated before looking at Tracey directly. "Would you have really broken my leg?"

"Yes." She spoke out pointedly, shifting the car into drive and pulling away from the curb.

"I...see..." Hilde swallowed a lump in her throat and looked out the side window.

"I'm fucking with you... you know that, yeah?" Tracey spoke the words gently.

"O-oh! I'm glad..." Hilde smiled at her and lifted her ears. "So where to next?"

"Now we hit the gun range." Tracey nodded to herself while driving.

"Oh... can I even legally carry one of those?" Hilde asked curiously.

The older dog clicked her tongue. "Well not in every state, but you can still learn to use one. You're already twenty, yeah?"

"Yeah! My birthday was right after the concert." Hilde smiled and grinned at the older dog.

"What are you grinning about?" Tracey asked her curiously.

"Just... this is so amazing... it's like a dream... to be here, with you..." The younger dog wagged her tail against the car seat furiously.

"Hey hey... don't go falling in love, Hilde. Leo is all I need." She barked the words with a grin, showing her teeth to the younger dog.

"Ooph! Not like that! I don't even... uh... I don't look at girls that way, truth be told." Hilde blushed and looked away awkwardly.

"Oh really? Well shit... looks like that playing hard to get tactic blew up in my face, don't I feel silly!" Tracey hummed the words cheerfully.

"W-what?!" Hilde barked out in shock, her cheeks flushing.

"Well sure... you, me, and Leo... wasn't that what you were wanting?" Tracey growled the words, cutting her eyes to the younger dog.

"W-w-what? N-no! I mean... I don't...-"

"I'm fucking with you, relax! You're not gonna survive a day on tour if you can't take a joke, Hilde." She gave the younger wolf a reassuring smile.

"Y-you serious this time?" She scowled at the older woman.

"I am. Leo is all I need." Tracey spoke the words with a smile on her face.

"You guys are wonderful together. I hope I find someone like you someday." Hilde grinned and lifted her ears. "Tell me about when you guys first met!"

Tracey grinned wide. "Well it all started with me shoving his stupid ass up against a dressing room door..."

#

"Let's make some magic baby!" Max called out and thrust his fist outward, a wide grin on his face, his bald head dotted with little blue and red stars.

"You said it Max! Time to make hopes come true!" Leo bumped his fist to the rat's and they both shared a grin.

"Magic time, Baby!" Max shifted to Tracey and threw his fist out.

"That's right, time to make dreams come true!" Tracey showed her teeth and bumped a fist with the manager.

"You're all fucking losers but I love you. Have a good show." Trixie spoke the words with a grin on her face, her hair still bubblegum pink. She was wearing a suit similar to Max's but it was bright pink and she had a mic piece in her ear.

"Love you too, loser!" Tracey showed her teeth and her and the llama gave their own fist bump as they passed.

Hilde straightened her back when she saw the two leave the dressing room. The young wolf was dressed in black slacks with a long-sleeved white shirt. She had a sleeveless black leather vest over the white top, that was opened at the front. The back of the vest had an embroidery of a wolf skull with crossed pistols under it, with text that simply read, 'The Law'.

Hilde clenched at her fingerless gloves, checking the fit of them before grinning at Tracey and Leo. "Have a good show you two, I've got your back!" She spoke the words with pride.

"I know you do." Tracey gave the younger wolf a quick hug, then Leo did the same. Leo and Tracey then moved to the side of the stage. The ram holding her hand in his.