Guarded Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo looked down at Tracey with a loving smile. "You ready for this?" He was dressed in tight shiny pants, but the pair was simply white. His jacket hung open fully showing off his chest and abs as usual. The color of the jacket a shock of pale blue like the bolt across his right eye. His shorter hair was blue and white once more, but mostly white now with a streak of blue instead.

"I look ridiculous..." Tracey spoke the words playfully, looking back into his emerald eyes with her azure ones. She had her own blood-red bolt across her left eye, along with red and white stars on her cheek. Her hair was braided in twin tails going down her back, one red and the other white. The bodyguard turned idol wore a flowing white skirt that billowed out at her knees, red lightning bolts adorning it. Her top blood red and cut just low enough to show the swell of her breasts, but not look overly sexual. She wore a similar open-faced jacket of white. Her red boots came halfway to her knees, leading into white stockings that moved up to her thighs and disappeared under her skirt.

"You look like a goddess and I love you..." Leo spoke the words and stole a quick kiss, his blue lipstick brushing her red, leaving faint purple smudges on both their lips.

"I love you too!" She showed her teeth in a grin and lifted her ears. "Let's not keep the fans waiting any longer!" She gripped his hand and they both stepped out into the lights and lasers, the sold-out concert hall roaring to life upon their entry.

Season one: Neon Sunset

End

Next season: Stardust Horizon

Author Note: I want to sincerely thank everyone that followed this season to completion. I've put a lot of love into this story and I've enjoyed writing it for the last several months.

I hope you enjoyed the finale and look forward to the next season. I really love these two and look forward to expanding upon their adventure together.

Again, thank you, everyone, be it those that follow me, my patrons, or just those that took the time to read to the end. I truly appreciate every one of you spending a little time in this world I made and I hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So this is so long for now to Leo and Tracey, but rest assured it's not goodbye. I've got more planned for this wolf and ram.