Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him hungrily, loving the sensation as she felt his hard shaft push against the lips of her pussy, surreptitiously she grabbed his hand, raising it to her breast and squeezing his fingers against it.

Whilst Jordon's mind was trying to work out what the hell, he had allowed himself to be caught up in, his body simply responded to the sexual stimulation. His hand cupped and firmly squeezed Melissa's breast, his fingers searching for her nipple and applying pressure.

He heard her moan, a soft guttural sound, her lips still clamped firmly to his. When at last she sat upright, all three of them were breathing heavily. Sally was waiting to swap places again when Melissa reached out, placing a hand on her breast. It paused there for several seconds, before her fingers stroked Sally's, by now, prominent nipple.

The young girls' eyes closed as the touch increased the fire in her belly, moaning softly as her friend moved from breast to breast.

Without any forethought, Sally whipped her top off, exposing her two large orbs. Melissa twisted, still straddling Jordon's hips so that she could fondle both of her friend's tits. She squeezed upwards firmly, making both nipples stand firm as she applied her tongue to one and then the other.

Sally's moans were no longer low as her volume increased. Jordon was arching his hips, forcing his cock against Melissa's pussy as he excitedly watched the two girls pleasure each other. His hand went between Melissa's legs, rubbing at the dampness there and increasing the flow of her pussy juices.

By now, both girls were topless as Jordon compared the size of their breasts. Size-wise, his sister was miles ahead, her tits were large with those magnificent nipples, but their sheer weight tended to pull them down slightly.

Melissa, on the other hand, had pert breasts, they were larger than his mother's but smaller than his sisters, each one a perfect handful. Her areoles and nipples were dark because of her skin colouring, the teats while smaller than Sally's, nevertheless, at the moment were hard and erect.

The two girls finally released each other, as one, turning to stare down at him.

Melissa moved from his hips so that they knelt one on either side of his body, their eyes focusing on his now prominent erection, pushing the front of his pyjama bottoms up into the air.

They giggled, and as though by some telepathic connection, they grabbed a leg each, and pulled the bottoms off him. Leaving him laid there with his cock stuck up proudly, twitching every few seconds, as it demanded to be touched.

In a frenzy, Sally and Melissa wriggled out of their bottom halves, while Jordon ditched his top, laying back completely naked as he watched the two girls descend on him.

Jordon had died and gone to heaven, watching as Melissa and Sally took it in turns to take his cock into their mouths. First one, and then the other's head would bob up and down as their hands stroked his shaft. At one point as they kissed each other, the head of his cock was between their lips, their tongues lapping at its bulbous tip as they dragged the skin down tightly to the base of his shaft.

He could not work out if they had tossed a coin, or just mutually agreed as to who would be the first one to get fucked. It would appear that Melissa had won as she crouched over him, fumbling as she grasped his manhood and located the spot, before sinking slowly.

'Oh, my fu-ck-ing God,' she cried as he filled her, Sally smirking.

She already knew how big her brother was, whereas this was Melissa's first time. The young woman seemed paralysed, not daring to move in case he split her cunt open. It wasn't until Sally got up and wobbling slightly on the bed, grabbed her under the armpits and pulled her upwards before releasing her and letting her slide down his shaft again that she came to her senses.

It took very little before she was bouncing up and down on his shaft. Sally now knelt behind her as she cupped Melissa's tits and pulled at her nipples whilst Jordon had extracted her clitoris and was rubbing at it frantically.

The poor girl lasted only minutes before she was screaming her release as Jordon felt her juices flow from her, soaking his cock and groin. Melissa was trying to extract herself, but Sally would not let her go. Holding her in a raised position, she nodded to Jordon who began to raise his hips, his cock now ramming into Mel's cunt until she climaxed a second time, he eyes rolling back up into her head as she thrashed about above him.

Melissa had collapsed so that Jordon had to roll her to get her off his shaft. She lay next to him, her legs open and eyes closed as her body, still in the throes of her orgasm, recovered.

She was swiftly replaced by Sally, eager now to have her turn as she sank onto his shaft.

'You fuck my cunt, and you fuck it hard,' she demanded.

And that is exactly what Jordon did. There was no foreplay nor pleasantries. He simply raised her buttocks, jammed his finger up her anus, which opened her eyes wide, and then began to fuck her.

Fifteen minutes later and Sally was having her third orgasm. He had not stopped, seemingly able to go all indefinitely. His cock had been like a jackhammer, 'bang' 'bang' 'bang' continuously thrusting, as he had rammed it up her cunt.

'Jordon......please stop......let me rest for a second, it's too sensitive.'

That was exactly how long he gave her as she raised herself.

Pulling her forward slightly, he slid his still throbbing shaft up her rectum, causing her to squeal as he speared her deep and continued pounding her. His thumb and finger of one hand, twisting at her nipples whilst his other hand rubbed her clit.

Tears were streaming down Sally's face. Her body would not stop convulsing as one after another she experienced multiple orgasms for the first time in her life. Eventually, she could take no more and keeled over, slipping from him as she went over sideways.

Jordon was bursting, needing one of them so that he could finally achieve his release. Melissa had opened her eyes, looking at Sally sprawled out on the opposite side of the bed just as Jordon grabbed her, opened her legs wide and slid his cock into her sopping wet cunt. He fucked her incessantly until it seemed with a bang, his body exploded, and he emptied his load inside her quim causing the young woman to climax again.

The bed looked like a war zone, pillows, sheets and quilts discarded everywhere. Three naked bodies lay sprawled among the debris, covered in sweat and bodily fluids as all three of them slept the "sleep of the dead".

They all three awoke the next morning with thick heads, Jordon was the first one to surface, gazing around the bed and the room at the other naked bodies sprawled about. Still sleeping, Sally lay on her back, her knees raised, and legs open wide, giving him a perfect view of her cunt. In other circumstances, he may have taken the opportunity, but his greatest need at that moment was to relieve his bladder which was frantically complaining.

Melissa was the next to waken, sitting up and still feeling drowsy. Her head hurt, and she could hear someone in the bathroom as she became conscious that she was naked. She glanced across at her friend, suddenly remembering what had taken place several hours earlier.

She grabbed her pyjama's, climbing into them quickly as Jordon re-entered the bedroom, his tackle, swinging between his legs. He did not seem embarrassed that he was naked and that she was looking at him, why should he be? She had seen and sampled everything he had got to offer.

Grabbing his pyjama bottoms, he pulled them on before sitting next to her on the bed, both of them glancing at Sally who was still happily snoring away and laid there, very un-ladylike.

'I didn't realise that you had those sorts of tendency's,' he said, remembering some of the things Mel and his sister had done.

'I don't,' she replied, looking completely embarrassed.

'What the hell happened last night? I've never felt like that before. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of what you did to me,' she said shyly, her eyes downcast.

'The only trouble is, that now, I know what I am missing...... I'm not being pushy, but if you want to do it......' Her words trailed off as Sally began to come awake.

Sally sat up and rubbed her temples, looking at her brother and friend sat next to each other, she groaned loudly and not with pleasure.

'Shit, did we do what I think we did last night?'

The other two nodded, both unable to comprehend what had taken place. Sally stretched, openly displaying her nudity.

'Christ, I need a piss,' she said as she left the bed heading for the bathroom.

'I can't remember all that happened,' Jordon confided in Mel.

'But one thing that does stick in my head,' he said seriously, 'I seem to remember that you were gorgeous. At the same time, it doesn't mean to say we are in a relationship.' Melissa squeezed his hand and smiled, at least she had made an impression on him.

Sally sat on the toilet, a steady stream splashing into the bowl, her head was thumping, and her mouth tasted like a "whore's armpit". But a least she knew why they were all feeling tender, the stuff she had used to spike their drinks had cost her five pounds apiece. The man telling her they were guaranteed to increase her boyfriend's libido.

They had certainly worked, her head was not the only part of her body that was sore, it was a bloody miracle she was not walking like "John Wayne" this morning, she chuckled to herself.

They spent the next hour and a half showering, getting dressed and tidying the apartment. Jordon hung the pyjama's in one of the wardrobes next to the robes he had purchased before he checked if there was anything that needed replenishing.

Once he was satisfied, he called for a taxi, not sure who would be on the reception desk downstairs. The apartment phone rang to say the taxi had arrived. It was not Robert and didn't sound like the chap from last night, Jordon presuming there must be several, working different shifts.

There were no trains with it being New Year's Day and so they got the taxi straight back to town, costing considerably more on this trip than the last time. The atmosphere in the cab was subdued, except for Sally, who managed to talk incessantly, seemingly impressed with what had happened the previous evening,

Jordon on several occasions had to tell her to shut up lest the driver heard her comments. They finally arrived home, their mother wanting to know how the evening went, and was everyone hungry, as there was plenty of food to get through. The last thing on everyone's mind at that moment was food, the very thought of it, making them feel queasy.

They all managed to get through the day, some better than others, by ten, his grandmother had gone to her flat, deciding that the day had been long enough. Jordon was feeling a lot better, his pounding head had gone, and he had also managed a bit of food.

That night would be Melissa's last one, her parents returning tomorrow, and so the two girls had gone up around about eleven. His mother had popped to the loo, coming back wearing her dressing gown.

'Why don't you go and get changed?' She asked mischievously.

Jordon returned in shorts and top, settling down on the couch next to her, the program they were watching not interesting either of them.

'I've got something else I could put on the TV if you would be interested,' he told her but refused to elaborate further, despite her questions.

Finally, she relented and told him 'Yes,' he disappeared back upstairs, quickly returning carrying a small black box which he connected to the TV and another small box wrapped in Christmas paper.

Of course, she wanted to know what he had got.

'It's a present for you, I didn't get chance to give it to you on Christmas Day, and your present that night made it a little superfluous, but you are not allowed to open it yet,' he told her.

Taking the TV remote, he changed channels, picked a file and pressed play. Lucille sat watching, wondering what film he had chosen. There were no opening titles, the film simply starting as the camera showed a woman, probably around her age, laid on a bed, reading a magazine.

As she watched, the woman seemed to be getting aroused by what she was reading, continually rubbing at parts of her body. She had raised her skirt to show stockings and suspenders and had wriggled out of her panties before her hand went between her legs and she started to finger herself.

Lucille stared at her son, wild-eyed, 'Flaming hell Jordon, where did you get this, look at her, she's certainly giving it some.'

Jordon could not help but chuckle, 'You just need to know where to look mum,' he told her.

The woman by now had removed her top, her bra supporting two enormous breasts. Unhooking the bra, she proceeded to play with her tits as her hand went back to fingering herself. He glanced sideways at his mother, watching her chest rise and fall quickly as she became aroused by the antics on screen.

Bit by bit, the woman ended up naked, lying propped up against her pillows. She rummaged beneath them and produced a vibrator in the shape of a cock, squirting some liquid on it before opening her legs wide and inserting it.

She turned the end of the device and a quiet buzzing could be heard as she proceeded to slide it in and out of her cunt, moaning continuously. Jordon could hear his mother breathing rapidly, her eyes had never left the screen and her hands were fidgeting in her lap as he paused the clip.

Lucille's head spun to look at him, 'What?' She asked expectantly.

'Open your present,' Jordon said with a wicked smile.

She tore the paper from it like a child, eager to find out what it was, and then her eyes went wide with surprise and shock as the box illustration showed a replica of what the woman on the screen was using.

'Oh, my giddy aunt, JORDON! You are a bad, bad, boy?' She said with a broad grin.

'Why don't you give it a try?' He asked after she had removed it from the packaging. She turned the end of the rubberised cock, a quite loud persistent buzzing sounding in the now quiet house. Lucille shut it off immediately, scared that people would have heard.

'I didn't mean turn it on full speed,' Jordon said, unable to stop himself laughing, his mother emptied the rest of the box which contained spare batteries and some lubricant.

'I would think that you probably don't need that yet, I'm guessing that you're getting a little moist down there.'

Jordon took the vibrator and knelt on the floor in front of her. Opening her robe, he eased her legs open before running his finger across her cunt, his digit coming away covered in her juice which he transferred to the rubber cock.

Slowly, he rubbed it between her lips, her legs and cunt opening wider as she closed her eyes and started to moan softly. Inch by inch, he eased it inside her until she had taken its full length. Turning the end slightly at first, the buzzing could now hardly be heard, which was more than could be said for Lucille's gasps.

Taking her hand, he placed it on the end of the device, allowing his mother to dictate the pace of her insertions which at first were imperceptible. But as the woman in the film started to moan loudly and roll around the bed, he noted that the speed of his mother's hand increased.

Jordon's hand slipped inside her robe, finding her nipples already hard. He had set the volume of the television low initially so that it could not be heard upstairs. Unfortunately, now, it was hard to hear, his mother's moans and gasps had increased, drowning out the film. He fondled her breasts in turn, as always, paying attention to her nipples.

Lucille's left hand was sliding the dildo in and out of her cunt, the vibration causing her to groan loudly with each insertion. Her other hand was fumbling in her son's lap as she tried to push his shorts down and gain access to his cock.

Jordon raised his hips, pushing the shorts to his ankles as his mother immediately grasped his shaft, sliding her hand up and down its length and stretching the skin as she masturbated him.

The vibration in her cunt had become too much as she groaned loudly and started to climax, her thighs clamping tightly on the vibrator, still merrily buzzing away inside her. Lucille was trying to watch the action on tv, but at the same time, she wanted fucking. Removing the vibrator, she switched it off and stretched out on the couch, opening her robe wide. Jordon knelt between her legs and inserted his cock into her now, very moist cunt, fucking her at a nice steady rhythm as her head continually turned to watch what happened next.

Lucille's eyes went wide as the woman on screen had been joined by two men. One presently filled her cunt while the other deftly slid his cock up her arse. And the together they commenced fucking her, one in either hole, causing her to squeal.

Lucille for some reason found that supremely erotic having never experienced it.

'I want to try that,' she begged him. 'If you slide your dick up my arse, I can use my new toy to simulate another cock.'

Jordon was only too happy to oblige her, his cock already wet with her juice, took very little force to slide inside her anus. Lucille's eyes went wide as he sank half of his length into her arse. She retrieved the vibrator and very, very slowly, slid it inside her cunt.

Up until that point, she had done exceptionally well, she had breathed slowly, controlling her quickly mounting arousal. She still did well as Jordon slid his cock in and out of her rectum. It was as he started to slide the vibrator in and out of her cunt, and especially as with a smirk, he twisted the bottom of the device, that her world turned topsy-turvy.

She came almost instantly, Jordon not even having time to touch her tits before she was thrashing and writhing beneath him. Her hips and cunt ground so persistently against his groin that she caused him to ejaculate, his spunk jetting up her anus as he plunged his cock deeper and deeper into her back passage.

They lay together, exhausted, neither of them taking much notice of the television anymore.

'Is sex with you ever straight forward?' Lucille asked, thoroughly contented and thinking back over the varied episodes that he had introduced her to.

'Sex with you was always meant to be exciting, and so far, it has been anything but dull.' Jordon told her as he kissed her cheek, 'I suppose we had better think of going to bed?'

Lucille agreed but was still saddened that she could not easily take him into her bed for the rest of the night.

Lying on his bed, Jordon took stock of his life, the last twelve months especially, had been a busy one and had flown through. The summer was over, and autumn was settling in, at twenty-two, his life had changed and as he lay there, he thought of the women who one by one had become part of his life.

His mother Lucille, and Sylvia, had become his two constants, he and Lucille taking any opportunities to get down and dirty. She had come out of her the shell, having spent years being dominated. She had now started aerobic classes each week at the local sports centre and had treated herself to a new wardrobe. As she lost weight and her body became toned, her clothes had become tighter, showing off her svelte figure. Her skirts had got progressively shorter and she had taken to wearing heels regularly, if she had not been his mother, Jordon would have happily spent the rest of his life with her as his partner, she really was stunning nowadays.

Sylvia, true to her word, managed once a month to find time for them both as they put the apartment to good use. Jordon saw her most evenings, walking with her as she exercised Max the dog. When possible during the summer, they had used the plethora of open fields to indulge their lovemaking. On the days when the weather had been inclement, the bunker had got its fair share of use. Jordon always making sure that no clues were left behind as he and his mother also used it as their bolt hole.

1...910111213...15