Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to pick her up on Christmas morning. Unfortunately, this year there was no snow to add to the festive feeling. The kids were excited about their presents, even though there did not seem to be many of them, Jordon remembering quite a few years like that, when Thomas had been alive.

Arriving back home, he could hear voices from all over the house. This year there would be himself and Sylvia and the two kids, along with his mother, grandmother and Sally with her boyfriend Tom. Sadly, this time, Melissa would again be at home with her parents, but there were still enough people to create that Christmas cheer. His mother Lucille had been out and spoilt the children, Andrea and Ian, both had a large pile of presents sat next to the tree, a large tag with their names on it, fastened to each pile. There was an instant clamour as the kids excitedly wanted to rip the paper off all the boxes.

Sylvia stood next to Jordon, her arm around his waist as she watched her children happily opening present after present. She was welling up inside, conscious at how well his family was treating hers. His arm around her shoulder squeezed her, she looked into his face as he mouthed the words 'I love you,' at her, at the moment making her feel like the luckiest person alive.

The day progressed much the same as it did every year, Jordon had settled down after the dinner, feeling too full to move when his mother beckoned him from the kitchen.

Quietly she whispered to him. 'There is one more present, but I think you and Sylvia need to go for a walk and work off all that food you have eaten.'

Tantalisingly, she dangled a set of house keys in front of him, it took Jordon a moment to realise what they were for. The children were happily watching the television as he told her quietly that they needed to go out.

They both sidled from the room, grabbing their coats and getting rugged up before going outside. The wind was bitter as they huddled together and walked down the lane arm in arm with Sylvia asking where they were going.

'I have been told that it is our Christmas present,' was all he would say until finally, they reached the four houses.

It had been a while since they had last seen it, but the front garden now looked manicured and inviting as they walked up the path and Jordon inserted the key into the door lock. Their jaws dropped as they entered, the house was lovely and warm, with the lounge being newly decorated. As they worked their way around, they found a newly fitted kitchen and that the rear of the house had also been turned back into something that resembled a garden. It still needed furniture, but the bedrooms had also had a makeover and new beds sat in each room.

Sylvia was overwhelmed; she could feel the tears trickle down her face as she looked around their new home. Jordon also feeling flabbergasted, the house was perfect, he just knew they were all going to be incredibly happy there.

'Do you think your mother would mind if the kids slept at your house tonight?' She said mischievously, 'I thought perhaps we could christen our new home.'

Jordon did not need asking a second time, determined to check with his mother, once they got back.

It had been a lovely day; his mother had not minded at all and the children were now safely tucked up in bed. His grandmother had retired when Jordon and Sylvia said goodnight to his mother and Sally and set off towards their new home. It felt colder outside, the wind biting against their faces as they made the short journey, letting themselves in, they found the house still warm as they dashed up the stairs to what would eventually be their bedroom.

Eagerly, they undressed each other, marvelling at the attraction they had for the other person. Once naked, Jordon dropped to his knees, his face level with the tattoo which had first caught his attention and had subsequently introduced him to this beautiful woman. He kissed her bare mound, her lips eliciting murmured approval as slowly he worked his way between her legs.

Sylvia moved backwards, sitting squarely on the divan bed, opening her thighs wide so that he could access her already moist centre and then ecstatic as he opened her lips, and she felt his tongue pierce her cunt. Her stomach quivered as his lips gently squeezed her clit before his tongue flicked out at it, involuntary raising her hips from the bed.

'Fuck!' She thought, 'Does he even start to realise how much I love him,' she was about to try and tell him, but his hands, sweeping over her body had reached her breasts and he had suddenly tweaked her nipples causing her to moan loudly.

She needed him to fuck her as she pushed his face away and moved up the bed, her eyes glued to his erect manhood as he advanced on her. She raised her knees and opened her legs wide as Jordon slid between them and then suddenly, she could feel the head of his cock forcing the lips of her pussy open as he slipped it deep inside her, sending a raging urge through her body.

Their lovemaking was slow and indulgent, for the first time, they had no time constraints. There was no one they had to get back to, no fear of being too long and having to make excuses. They made love and spoke of their future before making love again, eventually falling asleep, cradled in each other's arms. Jordon awoke first, turning on his side as he watched Sylvia sleeping, hoping that she realised how much in love with her he was. She awoke slowly, smiling at him when she noticed him watching her.

'What are you looking at?' She asked him,

'The most beautiful creature I've ever met,' was his reply as he kissed her tenderly.

At last, they rose, washing and dressing, aware that the kids would probably be waiting, but not yet ready to put an end to the most perfect of nights.

'Don't worry,' Jordon told her, 'We will soon be able to do this every night.'

Together they made their way back to his home, folk were only just getting up and the children had not even missed them as they arrived back, his mother putting down hot drinks in front of both of them.

'Looks like someone had a good night,' she said with a sly smile, perhaps wishing it might have been her.

By February Sylvia's house had been sold and they had moved in together into their new home. The kids were excited with their new rooms and the large garden, even though it was yet too cold to go out and play in it. They soon developed a routine, Jordon's mum only too happy to drop the kids off and pick them up from school. She quite enjoyed having the youngsters around the house, now that her own two were grown up.

All their friends and family quickly accepted them as a couple. Even at work, it had not taken long before their relationship was accepted, the girls in Sylvia's office often enquiring how she had managed to pull a handsome young man. Sylvia never divulged the truth of what had initially attracted him to her, that would always remain their secret.

Sally and Tom continued with their relationship though she would still occasionally entice Jordon back home when she suddenly decided that she needed to get back at Tom for some reason and wanted her brother to fuck her. Jordon always found time for his mother, it was a lot more difficult now that he had a home of his own, but he still managed to find time to visit her, the secret bunker often coming in very handy as they continued to make love.

That year passed in a whirlwind of activity, old furniture to dispose of new furniture to buy. Each evening, he and the two kids would take Max for a walk over the fields while Sylvia got the tea ready. Other times they would have tea at his mother's, enjoying the luxury of not having to cook after a long day at work.

They both set to on the gardens come spring, and by summer it was an oasis of tranquillity, as well as a playground for Andrea and Ian who both seemed to be able to wreck things faster than Jordon or Sylvia could build them. All in all, he thought, as Christmas once again approached, he had loved every second of their first year together as a family.

It was the following spring when Sylvia's divorce came through, she had shown Jordon the letter's, but he had not brought the subject up again as spring turned into summer. They'd had tea at his mother's that evening when he asked her if she fancied a walk. They left the kids playing as they strolled across the gardens and into the treeline, exiting into the fields beyond which they had trod many times.

Arm in arm they walked several fields until eventually, Jordon led her back to the exact spot that he had caught a glimpse of her, over two years ago now.

'I still remember that very first sight of you, doing press-ups,' he added with a grin, receiving a punch to his shoulder as she still blushed at the memory.

And then suddenly, Jordon was on one knee in front of her, 'You know I adore you, and I don't ever want to be without you again, I suppose what I'm asking,' he fumbled for words as he produced a small velvet box, 'Sylvia, will you marry me?'

She was stunned, at a loss for words, the sod had been planning this all along she thought, which was why he had said nothing since her divorce. She'd left him kneeling there long enough she decided.

'Of course, I will,' she said, a large grin plastered across her face as he slipped the ring on her finger.

Without a doubt, she was going to marry him, who wouldn't, there was no chance she was going to let him go a second time, he had made her life idyllic and she loved him with every ounce of her soul.

'You know, you could always show me how much you want me,' she suggested mischievously, as her fingers traced the length of his cock through his trousers. Jordon glanced around as his hand gently pulled the hem of her dress higher, before slipping it between her legs and rubbing her cunt through her flimsy panties.

It took him no time at all to divest himself of his clothes, standing at the edge of the treeline, naked with his cock jutting out in front of him. Sylvia dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. Her tongue teased him to further stiffness, a throbbing so intense that it felt as though his cock would burst. Grasping his hardness, she worked her hand up and down its length, slowing masturbating him as he groaned and opened his legs wider so that she could cup and caress his scrotum.

Sylvia waited and waited as she excited him, picking the most opportunistic moment to rip her clothes off and lay back, opening her legs wide so that he could penetrate her cunt. His cock slammed into her quim as he rode her, her legs encircling his waist, pulling him deeper into her moist warm centre. And then, at last, they consummated their frantic coupling as she cried his name, her body convulsing as Jordon emptied his cream deep inside her.

They dressed and returned home, all the women crowding around her as they admired the engagement ring and asking when the big day would be.

In actuality, it was six months later that Sylvia and Jordon stood side by side in front of the registrar and made their vows, waiting for those final words.

'I pronounce you husband and wife.' Jordon knew his life was finally complete, come what may, he would continue to find time for the females in his family, but from now on, Sylvia would take centre stage.