Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth continued across her chest, latching on to each one of her teats in turn as he crushed them between his lips, nipping them gently between his teeth. The attention he bestowed on her breasts triggered her initial minor climax as she stretched out, groaning softly, her senses ignited.

Allowing her no respite, his mouth continued across her belly and down to the thin lacy edge of her panties. Carefully, he stroked her through the thin material, already damp from her first secretions. Lucille was hot, and she was wet, she wanted his cock, but he kept her hands from it as he continued to tease and arouse her.

Sliding between her legs, he could smell her musk and kissed her cunt lips through the damp material. There wasn't a lot to move, a minute piece of satin, but nevertheless, he eased it to one side as his tongue licked her labia.

He was conscious that she was no longer quiet, hoping that the noise would not carry to the girl's bedrooms. His hands stroked the nylon of her outer thighs as his lips showered kisses across the bare flesh of her inner thigh. His head turned from one to the other, with each turn, he would plant a kiss on her now moist open cunt. She would lift her hips each time his mouth encountered her genitals, and then she emitted a loud cry as his tongue penetrated her cunt, licking and lapping at her sensitive internals.

Jordon cradled her buttocks, lifting her slightly from the mattress and pulling her cheeks apart. His mouth was glued to her vagina as he alternated between her cunt and clit, feeling her begin to shudder, his thumb pressing and rubbing at her anus.

He had never touched her there before, but she appeared to respond to the pressure as his digit slipped inside and she exploded with another climax, her nails digging into the sheet as she scrunched it in her fist. Her hips bucked, his head moving with them, refusing to be stopped from giving her as much pleasure as he could. Eventually, she managed to push his head away, her clitoris too sensitive. Each tiny contact made her muscles spasm as she gulped down much-needed air, aware that she was covered in sweat on such a cold night.

Sliding up the bed, he lay beside her as she rested her head on his chest and her breathing slowed, watching his cock still standing proud and erect in front of her face.

'Do you realise how easy it would be to fall in love with you Jordon?'

His fingers ran through her hair as she playfully twanged his shaft, making it swing back and forwards.

He spoke quietly to her, 'If the world was different mum, then I would already have beaten you to it. I love you, in ways that a son shouldn't, unfortunately, those feelings must never be allowed to surface, it would be too dangerous.'

Lucille laughed, 'Not me you bloody idiot. There are plenty of girls out there who would happily fall in love with you, at some point you are going to have to give them a chance.'

'I love what we have. I have had more sex with you in the last eighteen months than I have had most of my life. But I'm not stupid enough to think it can go on forever.'

'What are you doing for New Year?'

'Would it be OK if I borrowed the apartment, I was thinking of going into the city for New Year's Eve and wondered if it was alright if I stayed there?' Jordon asked.

'Of course, it is, use it whenever you want. The keys are in the bureau, tucked in the back. In fact, why don't you get a set cut, then you can go there whenever you need too. I'm sure Mel would like to go out at New Year.'

She straddled his hips, her cunt rubbing against his cock as she slid back and forwards, her juice lubricating his shaft.

'You know you looked like the perfect couple! To......day.'

The sentence was drawn out because he had somehow managed to insert his cock, and as she slid backwards, it had filled her cunt.

'I'm sorry,' he laughed, 'I didn't quite catch that, anyway, I've got this nympho of a mother to take care of first.'

Lucille surrendered herself to him as he fucked her slowly. He was well practised now at arousing her, but then keeping her waiting right on the edge. So that when he finally rammed his cock into her with intensity, she was like a dam bursting. The sudden surge, as every nerve in her body, went into overdrive.

Jordon had to pull her down and kiss her as he buried his cock deep inside her cunt, his hot cream coating her insides, if he hadn't, Lucille would have woken the entire house.

He could not remember what time they fell asleep, but it was after they had tried several other positions. What he did know, as he opened his eyes was that the clock next to the bed said eight.

'Shit, eight-o-clock! Other people in the house may already be up and about and he was still in his mother's bed,' he panicked.

He jumped out and started pulling on his clothes as he shook her gently, 'Mum, you need to wake up,' she stared at him through bleary eyes, 'What time is it?' She asked sleepily.

When she heard him say eight, her eyes shot open, 'Is there anyone up yet?'

Jordon was whispering, 'I need to get back to my room before anyone notices. If anyone looks in there, they will see that my bed has not slept in all night.'

His heart was going like the clappers as he eased her door open and listened carefully, the house still seemed quiet as he dashed for his bedroom. He had almost made it when his sisters door opened and she stepped onto the landing, noticing him immediately.

'Where did you get to last night?' She asked, 'I came to your room and you were not there, nor were you in Melissa's room, I checked.'

His mind raced as he tried to come up with a reason for his absence.

'I came up but couldn't settle, so I went for a walk around the garden and then watched television. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.'

Sally seemed to accept his explanation as he breathed a sigh of relief. What he did not know was that she had noticed when she went to his room, that his bed was still made and unruffled. She had also gone downstairs during the night and checked for his presence, Jordon was not to be seen and why had he been coming from their mother's room this morning?

After washing and dressing, he checked his watch before putting on his coat and boots, slipping from the house and across the garden and disappearing into the treeline. Emerging on the other side, he climbed the fence and crossed the first field, waiting on the far side and looking into the distance. He was unaware that he was being watched. Sally having observed him getting dressed and going out, had, as he reached the far end of the garden, decided to follow him.

Moving cautiously and trying to be as quiet as possible she made her way through the tree's, it had been difficult, the snow crunching and twigs breaking as she went. Fortunately, he seemed preoccupied with getting somewhere and did not hear her. She waited as she saw him cross the field and stop, wondering what he was waiting for.

Jordon heard the dog barking before he saw her, Max coming bounding up with his tail wagging furiously, jumping up at him to be stroked. As he ruffled the dog's fur, Sylvia came into view, dressed in the same hat and coat as Christmas Eve.

'Hello Jordon,' she said mischievously as he leant in and gave her a peck on her lips.

'I'm afraid I haven't got as long today before I need to get back, should we walk?' She linked her arm through his as they strolled across the field.

Sally was curious, who was that woman? And why had Jordon sneaked out to come and meet her, is that where he had been last night, she wondered to herself?

She was already frozen and realised that if she tried to follow them, she would easily be spotted against the snow-covered fields, so turned around making her way back to the house.

He decided that Sylvia felt nice on his arm as they strolled together.

'Well toy-boy,' she started, 'Where do we go from here. I can't invite you back to mine, not with a husband and children. What about you?' Jordon explained his circumstances, giving her a brief rundown of what had gone on in the past.

'Of course,' Sylvia said, 'That is where I know your mum's name from, it really must have been awful for you all.'

Jordon shrugged his shoulders, 'We have come through it, and anyway, perhaps if it had not happened, I would not have met you.'

He did say the sweetest things at times she decided, it was the way his words came out, totally uncontrived and sounding as though he honestly meant every word.

'What are you doing Saturday?' He asked, 'Perhaps, you might be going into the city to see if there is anything that takes your fancy in the sales?

'You never know, you might meet someone on the station who is also waiting for the ten-thirty train.'

Sylvia stopped and looked at him, 'What have you been planning?' She asked with a smile.

His reply was said so innocently that perhaps she should reconsider his ability to manipulate her. 'Nothing, I just thought that if you met someone, you could have a look around the shops together, and then maybe he happens to know of somewhere where you could go and grab a coffee and get warm.'

She looked at him in disbelief, 'How long have you been planning this Jordon?'

His face showed the faintest trace of a smile, 'Since the first time I saw you,' was his reply.

There were no prying eyes on the way back as he kissed her passionately and said goodbye. 'Perhaps I may see you on Saturday,' he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

As Sylvia made her way home, she felt a warm sensation inside. Her married life was not the best, it was probably why, every so often she would cheat on her husband. She sensed Jordon was different than the others had been, for a start he seemed to have a genuine affection for her. Whatever he had planned for this weekend, he had put some thought into, he wasn't just expecting her to drop her knickers in a field.

Once he was home, Jordon went to find his mother, pulling her to one side as he spoke quietly to her.

'I'm going to go into the city tomorrow and make sure the apartment is OK and get some keys cut. On Saturday I'm meeting someone there and no it's not Melissa, at least not yet. We may use the apartment and I may be back late if that's alright.'

Lucille gave him a warm smile, tinged he presumed with a little disappointment that it was not Melissa, she seemed determined to push the two of them together.

'Of course, it is Jordon,' she whispered back, 'You have a good time, I'll put some money in your account in case you need it and be careful.' Jordon knew exactly what she meant by that.

Boxing Day in a way had always seemed a little bit of an anti-climax, the big day had gone, most places were still closed, and the excitement had passed.

At home it was a more subdued repeat of Christmas Day, his mother would lay the table out with cold joints of meat, sausage rolls and pies along with salads and dips so that everyone could eat when they felt like it.

Then she and his grandmother would be sat engrossed in the television, watching more Christmas films and shedding a tear at some weepy that was being shown for the three hundredth time. He, Sally and Melissa chatted and played silly games throughout the day, but he got the impression that his sister was itching to say something to him.

He was coming out of the bathroom when she collared him.

'Who's your lady friend, is that where you were last night, I know you were not in the house, I checked everywhere?' She had a grin spread across her face at having found him out.

'Were you following me, Sally?' He asked, not happy at the prospect.

'I was going to come for a walk with you, but then when I saw you meet her, I thought I had better give you some space. Is she nice?' Sally asked, wanting to know the ins and outs of a cat's backside.

'I've only just met her,' he said, 'And I really like her. There is a slight problem though, which is why I have had to be discreet; she's married.'

Sally's mouth was gaping open with surprise, 'Bloody hell Jordon, you're taking a risk aren't you, what if her husband finds out.'

Jordon shrugged his shoulders, hopefully, he thought, that would not happen.

'You be careful,' she cautioned. 'And make sure you come back in one piece; I haven't had my fill of you yet.'

Her hand had grasped his crotch as she rubbed him vigorously, already achieving a bulge and planted a smacker on his lips. She giggled as she pushed him towards the stairs, 'I'm sure Melissa will be happy to see you again,' indicating her handiwork.

The next morning, he was up early to catch the train into the city. His mother was the only one who had so far visited, and he had got directions from her, reminding himself that there may be short cuts from the main shopping areas, as she had been driving.

Coming out of the station, he walked into the centre which only took him a couple of minutes, and then using the sat-nav on his phone, he walked to the apartment. It was easy to find, only being five minutes from the city centre, as he stood outside looking up, he felt overwhelmed at the splendour of the building.

This was not your common or garden city flat, this was a proper posh apartment building. With trepidation, he pulled the keys from his pocket and approached the front door. There were several keys on the bunch, and it took him a moment of trying several before he found the correct one. Once inside the foyer, he was faced with a second door, at least he knew which key it wasn't. It clicked open as he approached and as he went through, he was met by a reception.

'Good Morning Sir, can I help you?'

Jordon explained who he was and that he had just come to check everything as he would be visiting tomorrow with a guest. The man at reception, whose name was Robert, explained all the protocols and where everything was, before showing him up to the apartment.

'I remember Mr Wilson,' he said, and Jordon thought he caught a note of disdain in his voice'

'If it is alright with you sir, I shall call you Master Jordon for the moment.' Jordon was going to insist that he just used his first name, but Robert was adamant that he would adhere to the protocols.

Using the lift, Robert took him to the fourth floor and showed him to the door of the apartment.

'If there is anything you need sir, just call down. Will you have female company tomorrow sir?' He asked.

Jordon confirmed that he would have a lady with him and that her name was Sylvia.

'Very good sir, so that is Master Jordon and Miss Sylvia for tomorrow.'

Jordon was about to tip him, but Robert would have none of it.

'That's incredibly good of you sir, but there is no need, it is all part of the service.'

Jordon thanked him for his assistance, 'Do you mind if I ask Robert, what do you drink?'

'I'm a Brandy man, sir.' He replied as he turned, making his way back to the lift.

Jordon's first job was to explore the apartment, from the front door, a corridor stretched straight down to the lounge, which boasted a large plate glass window giving views across the city. At one end of the lounge was an open plan kitchen with a six-seater dining table and a large wine cabinet which appeared to be well-stocked. Going back into the corridor, doors opened into a bathroom, a guest bedroom and then the master bedroom with en-suite.

'Bloody hell,' thought Simon, 'So this is how the other half lives.'

Somehow in his head, he had been expecting a cold flat, not this height of luxury. It was already cosy and warm, he presumed it was Roberts job to ensure its occupants were pampered to the extreme.

He went back downstairs and asked Robert for directions to the nearest shops.

'What would you like Sir,' he enquired.

Jordon told him what he was looking for.

'Very good Sir, leave it to me and I will get it sent around,'

Jordon was going to ask about paying for the stuff when Robert continued, 'Your mother phoned to say I should expect you and that anything you needed should be put on the account, a very nice lady, your mother.'

Jordon thanked him, 'Could you also get me a bottle of Brandy please Robert, I'll leave the choice up to you.'

As he made his way back up to the apartment, he must remember to have a word with his mother he thought. This place must cost a fortune, and Sylvia was going to wet herself when he brought her here at the weekend.

About forty minutes had passed when there came a knock on the door, he opened it to find Robert waiting outside.

'Your items Sir,' handing the bags to Jordon, he was turning to leave when Jordon stopped him.

'Sorry Robert, this is for you. Thank you for making me feel welcome and for everything you have done.' He said as he handed the fancy bottle of Brandy over, 'Though I'm sure if my grandmother were here, she would fight you for it.'

Robert smiled, 'Thank you very much, sir, your grandmother must be a very formidable lady.'

Jordon laughed, 'She certainly is Robert, she certainly is.'

Back home, he could hardly wait for the next morning, his nervous energy having him constantly on the move. He was in the kitchen when his mother came in.

'Jordon, for God's sake, calm down, be yourself and I'm sure everything will go perfectly.'

He tried to relax but was too much on edge, even going out for a walk did not make him feel any easier.

He went up to his room, stretching out on his bed but within minutes, Sally had popped her head around the door.

'I have never seen you so nervous about meeting a woman before,' she laughed.

'Who says I'm meeting a woman,' he countered.

'Well, you ain't this nervous about going for a "Big Mac" so it must be a woman.'

She sat on the edge of his bed and lowered her voice, 'I could help you relax if you wanted,' her hand starting to move up his thigh

'Better still, I bet I could persuade Melissa to come and join me, the two of us would make you relax.'

He told her politely to 'bugger off',' as she left his room laughing loudly.

Jordon had gone to bed early, he was not as nervous as everyone seemed to presume, he was simply impatient. So far, he had only managed short periods with Sylvia, tomorrow hopefully, he would have her to himself for most of the day.

Even the sex seemed unimportant; he just desperately needed that time in her company as they got acquainted. By ten-o-clock, he was fast asleep, his mother looking in on him as she passed. Sally did the same when she came to bed, undecided whether once the house was quiet, to join him.

The next morning when he awoke, the wintery sun was beaming in through his bedroom window, the snow still covered everything in sight, but he could see that it was beginning to melt in places. The house was still sleeping when he went and showered, returning to his room, he was undecided as to what to wear.

Normally it would have been jeans and his boots in this weather, but today he decided on smart but casual, picking out some trousers and a shirt. Once dressed, he retrieved his "Crombie" overcoat from the wardrobe, draping it across his bed, ready for later.

He was downstairs by nine-o-clock, pacing back and forwards, raring to get going. Glancing out of the lounge window, he decided that the shoes he was going to wear were not ideally suited to the weather outside and so rang for a taxi at ten past ten. It was only a two-minute journey, getting him to the station in plenty of time. No matter how many times he looked at the clock, the hands refused to move any faster, the time seemingly dragging.

Finally, he saw the car pull up at the bottom of the drive. He could hear movement upstairs as his family began to surface. Letting himself out the front door, he closed it quietly behind him, not wanting to draw attention, the journey to the station taking only minutes.

He was glad he had called the cab, while the fields around them had still been white, the roads into town had turned to slush with the constant traffic, and his feet would have been wet through by the time he made it.

1...678910...15