Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia bent to retrieve her shopping bags, however nice he was, she needed to get on.

'Here, let me help, please. I'm going your way; I'll give you a hand with the bags.'

She looked at him suspiciously.

'Honestly, I am,' he said, 'We lived on Victoria Road and we have just moved across town. I'm just nipping back to collect any mail that may still have been delivered there.'

They chatted as they strolled along, she told him that now he had mentioned the road, she did faintly remember his mother. Jordon did not tell her where they had moved to, simply explaining that as his grandmother was getting older, his mother had wanted her to come and live with them.

The last thing he presently wanted, was for her to realise that she had been shagging at the rear of his garden. At the end of her road, he handed the bags over.

'Perhaps we'll meet again,' she said, her smile conveying more than words.

Jordon's confidence had returned, as he walked away, he knew his parting comment had stunned her, 'I hope so,' he said, 'I've always wanted to meet an Angel.'

Jordon walked through the town on his way home from college having just finished for the Christmas holiday. Through his earphones, Christmas music filled his head as he took in the festive lights strung across the street. He occasionally glanced in the shop windows, brightly lit as they displayed their seasonal wares. It was already dark and earlier the sky had looked like they might hopefully have a white Christmas. As he passed the station absorbed in his little world, he felt a tap on his shoulder, swinging around, he was confronted by a shy smile.

'Hello again, toy-boy,' she said.

Pulling the phones from his ears, it took him a moment to recognise her. He had not bumped into Sylvia since the time she had knocked him onto his back, even though he had looked for her each time he had been in town. He and his mother had used the bunker on many occasions since that day but had never been treated to a repeat performance.

His nervousness returned as he blurted, 'I didn't recognise you dressed,' immediately blushing as he suddenly realised what he had said.

'Pardon me!' She looked startled for a moment before his hands indicated the business suit, she was dressed in.

'You look exceptionally smart in your suit, I didn't recognise you at first, I meant to say.'

She was doing that laugh again which he found so attractive and quite arousing.

'You do seem to have a way with words... Not,' she said holding her sides.

It transpired that she worked in the city and had just left the station and was on her way home. As they strolled along together, they told each other a little of their lives and Jordon found himself telling her things that he wouldn't normally have divulged so soon.

She asked if he had a girlfriend and for some reason, he explained what he sometimes saw as his dilemma.

'Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of them, but they never last,' he explained, 'I suppose the fact is, it feels like they are all a bit too young.'

They had reached the point where Jordon turned off. As he said good evening to her, she stopped him, 'What did you mean the last time about an Angel,' it seemed a strange thing to say?' She asked him.

He was not about to tell her what he had witnessed, but at the same time, he wanted to keep her interested in him.

'It was a dream,' he told her, 'I saw an Angel and thought I was in heaven, thankfully it turned out to be you.' He set off up the adjacent road leaving her stood there looking at his receding back, he turned and waved before carrying on his journey home.

Sylvia watched as he walked away, with his good looks, she was sure that he never had difficulty finding a pretty girl. When he spoke to her at first, he was a typical youngster, saying the first thing that came into his head. But as he relaxed, she noticed he spoke quite eloquently and rather mysteriously. Again, his parting comment had intimated something that he knew, his words chosen carefully for effect without imparting any actual knowledge. The comment could easily be taken one of two ways and she felt both nervous and excited at the same time.

Arriving home, the house looked inviting. There was a Christmas tree in the driveway covered in flashing lights and his mother had fastened a wreath to the front door. The windows with the curtains still drawn back showed rooms filled with Christmas decorations, and in the lounge, a log fire burned in the grate. He closed the door behind him, hearing laughter emanating from the kitchen at the rear of the house. Placing his coat and bag in the closet, he made his way through, his mother, grandmother, sister and Melissa were sat around the large kitchen table, a glass of wine in front of each of them.

'The prodigal son returns,' his mother said, raising her glass and sounding rather tipsy. All the women looked like they had been having a good time as several empty bottles sat on the side.

Melissa's gaze never left him as he moved around the kitchen to get himself a beer from the fridge, Sally giving him a look of consternation, aware that her friend had eyes only for her brother.

His mother turned, speaking to him, 'Melissa's parents are away over Christmas this year, so I thought it would be nice if she spent it with us. Her bags are at the bottom of the stairs, would you take them up and put them in the room next to your sister?'

Drinking half the contents of the bottle, he went and grabbed the bags, taking them upstairs and depositing them in one of the guest rooms. As he turned to leave, he found the doorway blocked, Melissa having followed him upstairs. He knew he had to say something otherwise Christmas was going to be uncomfortable and could not see his sister putting up with her behaviour for long.

He sat on the bed, indicating that she should come and sit next to him. 'Listen, Mel, Sally has already told me that you were both spying on me during that summer. I can't change that, but for now, I am not in the market for a girlfriend.'

She looked disappointed and he thought she was going to burst into tears. 'If you spend all of Christmas following me around like a lapdog it is not going to endear you to me.

'Be yourself and let me get to know you, I'm not promising that something will happen, but you never know.'

Her face had brightened as he left her to settle in, returning downstairs to the kitchen and his drunken family. They were all laughing hilariously at something when he heard the doorbell. He went and opened the front door to find a delivery driver outside, loaded up with take-away food. Lucille came up behind him and paid for the order as he carried it towards the kitchen.

'I'm sorry about Melissa,' she said, 'Sally said that she is still infatuated with you at the moment. I can't say that I blame the poor girl. Try and be nice to her.' Her speech slurred slightly, and she walked unsteadily as he followed her back to the kitchen.

They all sat around the table and devoured the food, Melissa was trying hard to be normal, but every so often he would catch her lecherous glance. The evening was drawing to a close and his mother, by now drunk, had gone up to her bed. Noticing Melissa still looking longingly in his direction, he decided that he would see his grandmother to her room and spend a while with her, giving the girls time to retire. Sally mouthed a 'sorry,' to him as he took his grandmother's arm and escorted her out of the kitchen.

His grandmother sat on the couch and sighed deeply, 'By heck, it's been a good while since I've drunk so much, I'm pissed.'

He looked at her with a grin, never having heard her speak like that. On a bookcase opposite the couch were several photo albums and he idly picked one out, leafing through the pages. A lot of the pictures were of people who were all dead and buried, relatives, most of whom he had never known. Dorothy would point to occasional faces, explaining who they were and how they were related to him. He turned the page and was confronted by two pages of a strikingly beautiful woman. She must have been around his age and had been taken on a beach and around a pool as she cavorted about, dressed in a bikini.

'Who is this woman gran?' He asked, Dorothy, laughing loudly.

'Why do you ask?' She wanted to know as Jordon noticed the smirk on her face.

'She is gorgeous, is she related to us? She sure is one hot lady.' Jordon thought she was going to have a seizure; she was laughing so much.

'That young girl was me when I was about your age, it was taken in France, and now that you mention it, I was hot wasn't I?'

She rose from the couch, leaving him looking at the pictures of her as she went into her kitchen to pour herself her nightly tot. For years she had done this every evening before she went to bed, three fingers of brandy made her sleep well and she always woke refreshed. On impulse, she poured one for her grandson, having the sense to give him a little less. Returning to her lounge, she handed him the glass, He looked at what seemed an awful lot of brandy.

'I don't normally drink spirits,' he told her, but she just chuckled, telling him it would put hairs on his chest.

It only took three gulps and hers was gone, he tried to follow her example and ended up coughing as the liquid hit the back of his throat and went down, an instant burning sensation in his stomach. She took the glass from him, placing it on her side-table.

'It takes a bit of practice,' she said, 'You soon get used to it.' Already he could feel a tightening in his temples as his head spun a little, the alcohol having an immediate effect on him and his gran who had already consumed several glasses of wine was now quite drunk.

She took the album from him, gazing at the pictures, when she spoke, it was as much to herself as it was to him.

'I was about twenty or so and it was the first time I had been abroad; I went with two friends even though our parents were not happy about it.

'Bikini's still hadn't been seen much in this country, but they were all the fashion abroad, so we bought one each.

'I looked fit, I remember I had to fight the waiters off all the time, it was a couple of years before I met your grandfather, and I was young, free and single.'

Jordon listened, enthralled by her story, 'Did you...... You know?'

She looked him in the eye, 'What? Get myself shagged? Of course, I bloody well did, though you had to take precautions back then. If I had come back pregnant, my parents would have disowned me and kicked me out, times were vastly different than now.'

His grandmother was so candid with her answers, that it prompted him to ask more questions.

'Were you and granddad happy, and how come you never had any more children?' He asked inquisitively.

She looked thoughtful for several minutes, 'Yes, I would say we were happy, we had our ups and downs like anyone else. You can't live with someone for all those years without falling out sometimes, but you have just got to put it behind you and get on with life.'

'When I had your mum, there were complications afterwards and it meant that I could never have any more children. I went off the rails for a while, but your grandfather was patient and eventually we sorted things out.'

'Did you ever cheat on him, gran?' He asked.

She nodded, 'As I said, I went off the rails a bit and ended up having an affair, it was nothing serious and didn't last that long. I just wanted to punish him because it felt like I was being punished, I'd always wanted several children.

'We got over it and put our energy into being successful.'

Jordon had one more question that he often wondered about, he was young, and sex was an essential part of his life, 'Do you miss it?' She looked at him curiously.

'Do you miss having sex, do you still get the urge, or does it just fade away?' He wanted to know.

She answered him as candidly as she had answered his other questions.

Smiling sardonically, she told him, 'Of course I miss sex, do you not think there are nights when I would love to have a man in my bed. Do you not think that I don't appreciate a good-looking chap, or that there are times when what I need is a good fucking?

'Let's face facts, who the hell wants to take a sixty-eight-year-old bag of bones to bed?

'Tell the truth Jordon, would you?' she finished bitterly.

Jordon stood, slightly unsteady on his feet, the brandy had hit him more than he thought as he held out his hand to her. Dorothy looked at him through bleary eyes, wondering why his hand was outstretched, nevertheless, she took hold of it.

'Where are we going?' She asked, stunned when his simple reply was 'Bed.'

She stopped in her tracks, surely she had misheard, 'I'm sorry. Did you say bed?'

Jordon turned to face her, coming in close, 'You asked who would take you to bed?' He paused just long enough for her to understand what he was suggesting, 'I would if you will let me?'

Dorothy was still pondering why she had followed him into her bedroom as he closed the door behind them. Standing in front of her, he slowly unfastened the buttons on her blouse, easing it gently from her skirt to undo the last few, before sliding it from her shoulders.

She was thin, her bones barely covered by the flesh which was wrinkled and covered in blemishes. The old-fashioned bra she wore made it look like she still had full breasts, but as he unhooked it and threw it to one side, her tits hung down like two empty sacks. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, taking her hand and placing it on his chest as his hands cupped her tits, fondling them gently, fearful that if he applied too much pressure, he would break her.

Dorothy was no were near as fragile as he supposed. As his fingers found her nipples and brought them erect, her hand slid down to his crotch, cupping his sack. She moved her hand upwards discovering the length of his erection, as she gasped with delight. Jordon lifted her easily, laying her on the bed. She watched wide-eyed as slowly he unbuttoned his jeans, sliding the zipper down before getting rid of the rest of his clothes, he stood naked in front of her with his cock jutting out. Dorothy patted the bed next to her, eager to touch him now that she had seen his erection exposed.

Lying next to his grandmother, he watched as her bony hand encircled his shaft, stretching the skin as she started to masturbate him. He suckled her nipples, causing her to cry out in pleasure before she took one of his hands and moved it down towards her groin.

'You must be careful my darling, I will be very dry at first.'

Jordon's hand moved from her knee, sliding over the nylon covering as he inched up her inner thigh, finally reaching the top of her stocking. It seemed his grandmother was not one for those new-fangled tights. As his finger touched bare flesh, he felt her shiver. Her thighs were thin, even with her legs closed, he would have still been able to insert his hand. As he reached the gusset of her panties, he eased the material to one side and with a single finger, stroked her completely hairless cunt.

Her hand flew up and down his shaft as she wanked him off. Reaching over her waist, Jordon found the zip on her skirt and slid it down. She had to release him for a moment as she wriggled out of it and removed her knickers. He hips were as skinny as the rest of her body, her stomach wrinkled and rounded. What fascinated him was her vulva, because she was all skin and bone, it seemed to extend from her body, her labia now open and showing its pink interior.

She had been correct he found, even with his finger covered in saliva, her cunt was tight and dry. As gentle as he was, he knew he would hurt her if he applied to much pressure. He glanced around hastily, looking for anything that may help when his eyes alighted on her moisturiser.

He grabbed the tub and got a dollop on his fingers, rubbing it into his hand and smearing it all around her genitals and partially inside her pussy. He applied a slight pressure and was rewarded as his finger gradually slid inside her cunt, now that he had got some lubrication in there, he dipped his fingers once more into the tub and forced more of it inside her.

His fingers now slid easily in and out of her cunt as she moaned loudly, her hand still firmly gripping his cock as she slid his skin back and forth. His mouth went to her teat, his tongue swirling around her nipple while his finger could tell that her natural lubrication had kicked in as he fingered her a little faster and watched her arousal intensify. Because her skin seemed to have shrunk over the years, the hood of her clitoris had drawn back leaving it permanently exposed. It seemed large compared to his sister and mothers, and as he gently rubbed it, she bucked her hips and swore loudly.

The constant attention she was giving his cock was bringing him close to ejaculating, and so he stopped her hand, removing it from his member as he slid down the bed. Jordon opened her legs wider as he lay between them. He could smell the moisturiser and her juices as he moved his mouth closer to her cunt and then the tip of his tongue slid across her clit.

Dorothy swore like a trooper, her bony legs gripping his head as her fingers, tangled in his hair, pulled his face closer. She was stronger than he realised as she ground her cunt against his mouth, all the while mouthing obscenities.

'Shit...Fuck.... Suck my fucking cunt.'

She suddenly went rigid, the veins standing out on her neck and her tits flopping about as she climaxed. Jordon had to keep telling her to 'Hush,' fearing that his mother would hear his granny's cries and come to investigate.

As her body started to relax, Jordon took the opportunity to get another dollop of cream and rub it into his shaft. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was slowing as he raised her legs and shuffled between them, placing the head of his cock against her open pussy lips. Gently and slowly he eased himself inside her, Dorothy's eyes coming open as his cock filled her cunt.

'Oh lordy! You're going to split me in two,' she said as she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him deeper inside her quim.

He was slow and considerate, fearful of hurting her. But she was tougher than he realised as she grabbed his buttocks, pulling him into her cunt with each thrust until she climaxed. Her fingers clawing at her bedsheets as she raised her hips each time his cock slammed into her quim. Jordon felt that final twitch of his throbbing member and then emptied his sack into her, several spurts of spunk hitting the back of her cunt as he forgot to be gentle and just pounded her love hole.

As he lay next to her, she wrapped her scrawny body around him, totally fulfilled. It had been nearly ten years since she had last got herself fucked and she had accepted the fact that in all probability, she would never get fucked again. Her grandson had breathed new life into her, having forgotten what it was like to have a cock once again sliding in and out of her cunt.

'Thank you, thank you, my darling boy, you have made me a complete woman again.'

Jordon had thoroughly enjoyed shagging her. All right, she was never going to win a 'Miss World' contest, but there was something quite arousing about her skinny body.

'You do not need to thank me, gran, I enjoyed every moment of it. So much so, that if you are happy to let me, then I would love to come and fuck you whenever you want.'

It must have been around four in the morning when he awoke, his grandmother next to him was sleeping soundly. He quietly slipped from her bed and collected his clothing before getting dressed in the lounge, tiptoeing from her flat and heading for his bedroom. As he passed through the kitchen, the room seemed exceptionally light and he glanced out of the window. He had expected to see a full moon, instead, he found it was snowing steadily, about a foot of snow had already fallen. The garden looked breath-taking in its white coat, still unmarked by the clear crisp layer.

1...45678...15