Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going upstairs, he crept into Melissa's room, standing at the foot of her bed as he watched her sleep. She had pushed her quilt down and it was obvious that she slept naked because her cute breasts were plainly on show. Kneeling at the side of the bed, he blew gently on her face, her hand moving as she tried to brush away whatever was disturbing her. He persisted until her she opened her eyes and peered at him sleepily.

'Get up and get dressed,' he said very quietly, 'Oh and by the way, you have great tits.' He winked at her as he got up and left the room, while she became aware that her top half was exposed.

Next, he entered his sisters' room, only this time, as he knelt by the side of her bed, he pulled her quilt lower and ran his tongue over one nipple resulting in a long drawn out 'Mmmm.'

Smiling to himself, he blew across her rapidly hardening teat, before tickling it once more. Sally's eyes opened, slowly focusing on his face.

She uttered another 'Mmmm,' as she pulled her quilt back, inviting him to join her.

'Behave, get dressed, put on something warm.' He kissed her forehead before making his way to his room.

By the time he had pulled on a warm jumper and thick socks Melissa was stood quietly outside her room, she seemed extremely bashful as she asked him, 'How long were you watching me?'

Jordon teased her as he realised, she could not dispute what he said, 'Long enough to see what you have to offer. I think that makes us quits now, as I said before, very nice tits,' he winked at her again as his sister joined them.

Quietly, he led the girl's downstairs, the house still in darkness. As he brought them into the kitchen, they both commented at how light it was and then gasped with delight as they looked out of the window. For the next two hours, they chased each other around the garden. They had snowball fights, which Jordon lost badly, as the two girls ganged up against him. They built a snowman in the middle of the large lawn area, and still, the flakes kept coming, slowly covering the footprints they had already made.

The noise they were making increased so that by six-thirty their mother and grandmother were stood together by the patio doors watching them before she called them in for some breakfast. His mother had made everyone a "Full English" which they devoured with gusto while she asked what they had planned for the day. Christmas was five days away and she still had a couple of chores to complete.

'Sally do you mind giving me a hand for an hour, I just need to get some last bits and pieces.' Sally nodded her head, 'Of course mum, I'm sure Jordon can look after Melissa,' she said smiling at Jordon wickedly.

Lucille agreed, 'You don't mind do you, Jordon,' in effect giving him no chance to refuse.

His mother and sister had just left, and his grandmother was watching some boring program on the television

'Fancy a walk?' He asked Melissa, noting that she seemed subdued without his sister by her side.

They donned their coats once more, wrapping scarves around their necks and pulling on leather gloves. He led her across the gardens and through the treeline before giving her a helping hand over the fence and up the slight banking. Bit by bit he got her talking, the fact that he had now seen her partially naked seemed to have diminished her previous infatuation.

She followed him as they crossed several fields, the snow for the moment had stopped and the morning was crisp and clear. They had covered several miles when the sky began to darken, Jordon looked up as the first snowflake landed on his nose. As Melissa finally found her confidence, he began to enjoy her company, it seemed they had similar likes and she had a natural knack for telling jokes which had him in stitches.

They had completed a circuitous route and were on the way back when it started to snow heavily, making it quite difficult to see where they were going. Jordon knew they were not far from the coppice and so headed in that direction, the tree's suddenly appearing from the whiteout.

Beneath the sparse canopy, they found a small amount of protection, Melissa shivered a little, starting to feel the cold. Jordon found one of the larger tree's and put his back against it, sheltering from the wind.

'Come here,' he said, and wrapped his arms around her, trying to keep her warm. His nose picked up the scent of her shampoo and her perfume as he held her close. She was still shivering and so he unzipped his coat, opening it wide and pulling her in against him, before wrapping it back around her. She rested her head on his chest and he felt the heat rising from her body as she cracked a joke which made him chuckle as she turned her face upwards, gazing at him. Her dark hair and colouring accentuated her looks, she was very pretty, her lips full and shiny, before he realised what he was doing, he had kissed her.

'I'm sorry Melissa, that wasn't very fair of me.' She had been as surprised as he was as their lips had met. The kiss had been soft, his arms holding her close to him. There had been no tongues nor hands exploring her body, it was purely a kiss of affection, something she had waited so long for.

'It's OK, these things happen,' she replied, 'I won't hold you to anything.'

He still held her tight, shielding her from the cold wind.

'Look, Jordon, you know how I feel about you, and I realise that I've been a pain lately. But just because you have kissed me, doesn't mean we are suddenly in a relationship.

'If something happens in the future, then I will be the happiest person alive, and if it doesn't, then so be it.' She explained to him with a hint of sadness in her voice.

The snow had let up for the moment and she took the opportunity to wriggle from his arms, 'Come on, we had better get back, and don't worry, I won't be saying anything to Sally.'

Both his mother and sister had returned by the time they got back indoors, and Sally seemed to be looking for an opportunity to ask him something.

'Well, did you?'

Jordon feigned ignorance, 'Did I what?'

'Did you bloody kiss her, you, idiot?' Thumping him on his arm as his downcast eyes told her everything she needed to know.

Christmas Eve had finally arrived, and his mum and gran were ensconced in front of a roaring fire, watching old movies on the television. Mel and Sal were wrapping last-minute presents, their laughter loud, as they shared some private joke. The snow had eventually stopped and as he walked across the garden, he looked up at the clear blue sky with its wintery sun.

He set off across the field at a brisk pace, loving the feel of the cold air as he inhaled, watching the little cloud of vapour as he breathed out. He had covered several miles around the edge of town when suddenly he heard a dog bark and a rotund Labrador came bounding up, wagging its tail briskly. Its owner was still a couple of hundred yards off yet, and he ruffled the dog's fur as they came towards him.

'We meet again, toy-boy,' she laughed, it was hard to recognise Sylvia beneath the fur-collared coat and the furry hat.

'Hello, it seems we are destined to keep meeting, perhaps someone is trying to tell us something?' He joked.

Jordon walked through the snow with her, the Labrador, who was called Max, continually bounding ahead as it sniffed here and there. As they crossed the field, the only sound at first was the crunch of their boots in the crisp virgin layer and an occasional bark from the dog.

'So, what brings you out here?' she asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, 'I needed to clear my head, and perhaps meet someone interesting,' he replied, teasing her.

Sylvia gave him a look of disbelief, 'I'm anything but interesting.'

'Depends on your perspective,' he countered, 'Anyway, I'm not your toy boy...... yet, my name is Jordon, and if no one else does, I at least find you interesting.'

She laughed, 'You know we can't carry on meeting like this, people will talk.'

'How can I get to know you if we don't carry on meeting?' Jordon asked, feeling comfortable in her company as they walked. He had managed this time, not to put his foot in his mouth, and as they strolled together his confidence grew.

'Are you flirting with me, Jordon?'

He took a moment before he answered, 'Yes, I believe I am.'

'What makes you think that an older woman would be interested in a youngster like you?' She asked him,

'Maybe for the same reason that a young man, may find a slightly older woman, attractive. Is there something that says you can only be gorgeous up to a certain age?' He countered.

Sylvia admitted to herself that she was impressed by him, this time he had not floundered about as on the last two occasions. He had matched her comment for comment, and she could see that he would easily have the girls eating out of his hand.

'You sound extremely confident, Jordon, that I would in any way be interested.'

Now it was Jordon's turn to laugh, 'I'm far from confident,' he replied, 'It's not the cold making me shiver, it's the nerves.' She did not believe him for one moment, if anyone was nervous, it was her. Here was a young man, nearly young enough to be her son, chatting her up, things like that did not happen in her life.

'Would you not be better with someone of your own age?' The question hadn't come out exactly as she had intended, and she could tell that his laugh was tinged with irony.

'There is a young woman sat in my home at this very moment, who would like nothing more, than for me to return and ask her out. Most people, if they saw her, would think me mad for not doing so.

'But it would not last, and I like her too much, to see her hurt in a few months when it ends.'

Sylvia was puzzled, 'How do you know it will end, perhaps she is the one?'

Jordon just sounded sad as he continued, 'Because it always ends, the same as all the rest have done because what I want from someone, does not seem to come from females of my age!'

'And what is it you want?' Sylvia was intrigued to hear his answer.

'I want someone who has seen something of life, who realises that it can't all be a fairy tale. Who will tell me to beggar off when they are that way inclined? Someone who intrigues me but has a mind of their own, someone who has an air of mystery about them.'

She was laughing, the laugh that was husky and sexy all in one. 'Jordon, I am none of those things, what about me, is possibly intriguing?'

'Your laugh is,' he told her 'Every time I hear it, I get a shiver down my spine, and I want to know why?'

They had very nearly come full circle and Jordon could see his home off in the distance.

Sylvia was speaking, 'Say hypothetically, something did happen, and then the first time you saw this person undressed, it was not what you imagined?'

He blushed slightly as he smiled 'Perhaps I have already seen this hypothetical person undressed, that is how I know how utterly gorgeous she is.'

Sylvia had stopped, the look on her face telling him she was not happy with something about his comment, 'Do you know what a woman looks for in a man, Jordon?

'Trust, a man who lies, can't be trusted. A man who lies will do so about anything, not a trait that I would ever tolerate.'

She started to walk away from him, and he had to run to catch her up. He had become overconfident and his mouth had got him into trouble. He had to do something if this was not to be the end.

'Sylvia, I'm not lying to you, I'm asking you to trust me for a little bit longer and to take a small detour.'

Her look told him that if he fucked this up, she would not be speaking to him anytime soon. She followed him across the adjacent field, and he noticed her looking around as though the location was bringing back memories. As they approached the back of his home, he stopped, leaning on one of the fence stoops.

'This is where I live.' His arms went wide as he indicated the fence-line.

'We had just moved in and I was exploring the grounds when a heard a woman cry out. What was I supposed to do? I thought she was in some difficulty. So, I came to check, and when I got here, I realised that she was not crying out in pain.'

Sylvia seemed stunned as she looked around her, 'How much did you see Jordon?'

'I saw everything. I saw an Angel.'

'I never saw you,' Sylvia stuttered; her face had gone red as she blushed profusely.

'You wouldn't have done,' he replied, 'You seemed to be enjoying yourself and I thought it manners not to disturb you.

'But I could not get the image out of my head, that I had just seen the most perfect creature I could imagine.'

In Sylvia's head, all the comments, the little nuances, the clues all came together. His comment 'I thought I was in heaven and saw an angel,' made her blush even more as she suddenly understood his meaning.

'Who have you told?' She asked him nervously.

Jordon shook his head.

'I wanted to meet you and get to know you, that was never going to happen if I told all and sundry, so I have never told anyone.'

She wanted to believe him, he aroused and scared her at the same time. She remembered who she had been with that day, and it was certainly not her husband.

'Look, Sylvia, I am being as truthful as I can. I would love to get to know you, but that decision must be yours. Ultimately, you can just tell me to bugger off. If you do, then I promise, I will not trouble you anymore, and what I saw that day, will always remain a secret.

'And now, I had better let you get back to your family.' Jordon leant forward and kissed her on the cheek as he turned to leave, 'Merry Christmas Sylvia.'

She grabbed his hand, stopping him and spinning him back around, her arms went around his neck as her lips came closer, finally meeting his own as she kissed him. It was slow and warm and arousing and everything he hoped her kiss would be.

'I couldn't let you go without your Christmas present, could I, have a merry Christmas Jordon. And if you happen to be out this way on Boxing day, say ten-o-clock......well who knows.'

Having returned home, Jordon just spent the rest of the day lounging around the house. Slowly a plan formulated in his head. It was now just a case of seeing if he could put it into practice, convinced that it would work as he fell asleep that night.

Christmas day was the same every year, and not one of them ever wanted to change it. As youngsters, they would have been awake and up, well before six. As adults, they took the chance of a couple more hours, everyone coming downstairs around about eight.

They all sat around in pyjamas and dressing gowns as their mother prepared bacon sandwiches, which would be eaten as presents and gifts were exchanged and opened. After that, they would take it in turns as they went and got washed and dressed. By 10-o-clock, the television was usually on in the corner, even though no one was taking any notice of it as they chatted and had their first drink of the day. This year Lucille had purchased several bottles of champagne, and everyone was feeling squiffy after a couple of glasses.

Dinner was normally around two and as in every previous year, there was far too much food, trouser and skirt buttons being undone as they left the table. The rest of the day was spent watching films and playing games, boxes of chocolates were spread around the lounge as well as titbits for everyone to pick at.

Gran insisted on watching the Queen's speech, Jordon teasing her that they would have to stand to attention at the end. Tea-time was normally at six-thirty, even though everyone insisted they were not hungry, Lucille still made sandwiches to go with the considerable amount of alcohol they continued to consume.

Jordon later recalled that he had enjoyed the day spent in Melissa's company, she made him laugh all the time, and since he had kissed her, she had relaxed and had for the moment, stopped pining after him.

It was to one and all, how they spent the day every year, it was a magical day of family, fun and overindulgence, probably a good job that it only happened once a year. Their grandmother Dorothy, retired at just after ten, considerably the worse for wear. Jordon was always astonished at the number of drinks she could consume without falling over.

His mother was the next to vanish at eleven-thirty, giving him a wink as she kissed them all goodnight. Sally and Mel were starting to doze at opposite ends of the couch when he woke them, telling both to go up to bed.

It was after midnight and Christmas Day was officially over for another year. He thought back to how things had changed. His mother, his sister and then his grandmother, all becoming at some point, his sexual partner. Hopefully soon, he would add another name to that list, all he had to do, was to make sure that none of them ever discovered the truth.

He had settled down to watch the end of a film when his phone buzzed, picking it up, he wondered who could be messaging at this time on Boxing Day morning.

Glancing at the message, he smiled to himself, 'My room 02:00, I haven't given you my present yet! Love, Mum.'

He wondered what she had in store for him, besides the obvious. By one-o-clock, he could feel his eyes closing; he needed to move otherwise he was going to end up falling asleep. He donned his coat and boots before switching off all the downstairs lights and exiting by the back door. It was bitterly cold outside and at least no more snow had fallen, but everywhere he looked was still covered by the stuff, footprints crisscrossing the garden as people had passed back and forth.

He did a tour of the perimeter, standing for a while gazing out across the field. The chill had now brought him fully awake, glancing at his watch he made his way back home, entering by the same door. The house was quiet as he tip-toed upstairs, going into his bedroom first and changing into his pyjama bottoms and a vest top. He didn't close his bedroom door completely, fearing that any noise would wake the girls. He passed their rooms hardly daring to breathe and made his way to the end of the corridor and his mother's bedroom. Opening the door softly and slowly, he slid around it before gently shutting it behind him. He had the sense to slip the lock into position as a precaution, the last thing he needed was another close shave.

Lucille was sat at her dressing table as he entered. She finished checking her makeup and hair before standing and turning around to face him. Jordon was astonished. Over the years she had barely bothered but as he now saw her in the light of her bedside lamps, she looked stunning, for a moment he was lost for words.

'Wow, you look gorgeous.'

Slowly, she untied the belt of her robe but kept it pulled around her.

'I didn't know what to get to for Christmas this year, so I hoped that you might like this.' As she spoke, she pulled her robe open.

Jordon's mouth dropped open and he thought his eyes would pop out of his head. His mother stood there in black lingerie; the bra cut incredibly low. Supporting only the bottom part of her breasts, it left the remainder, including her nipples, exposed.

Her panties were little more than a slender thong and at a guess, he would say that she had shaved her pubes, as there was no sign of wispy tendrils. Her legs were covered in black stockings, attached to the suspender belt around her hips.

'I don't need to ask if you approve,' she said with a giggle as she glanced down at his erect cock which had already burst from his pyjama bottoms.

She shrugged the robe from her shoulders as he advanced towards her, naked by the time he took her in his arms, his cock feeling hot to her skin as it pushed against her belly. Their mouths locked together, the kiss urgent as their tongues tangled, his hands roaming up and down her skin as he stroked her hips and waist. All the while they were moving upwards until they grasped her ribcage, his thumbs rubbing at her now erect nipples. As she tilted her head back in pleasure, he kissed her neck before sweeping her up and depositing her on the bed.

1...56789...15