Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does he get so many women?"

"Well, it's definitely not for the size of his cock."

"How do you mean?"

"Yours is bigger, Mark. Longer and thicker."

I knew I had a shit-eating grin on my face after being told that. And I had a feeling she wouldn't lie to me about that. I printed off numerous emails and then looked for some sort of messenger service. Again, there was little in the way of password protection and I hit the absolute jackpot. I started to laugh.

"What an absolute fucking idiot. He's totally clueless." I looked at mum, adding, "We've got him by the balls."

"I'm getting a divorce," she said quietly. Then she burst into tears. "That fucking arsehole," she added angrily, "How many years has he lied to me? How many years has he treated me like dirt while he's fucking who knows how many whores around the country, if not the continent?" She took a deep breath and looked at me in the eyes. "I should take you into the bedroom and fuck your brains out on our supposed marital bed. Despite the fact you're my son."

Part of me really wanted to take her up on the offer. But that wasn't a good idea. Or, it wasn't at the present time. So I made do with just hugging her as she continued to cry softly. I think her mind was already gone, considering what we were planning, even if what happened in the hotel was a one-time thing between us, but it was now obvious that her heart was well and truly broken. Her entire life had been a lie. I don't think I could ever say she'd been happily married to the man. But the whole marriage was now clearly a sham.

I did one last thing on his laptop before signing out. I left a logger on there so that whenever he received a new email or message, I would receive a copy. I left a trail so if he ever found out, it would end up going through a never-ending series of networks that would never trace back to me. As I said, I knew enough not to be caught.

I collected everything I'd printed and put those in a folder, ready for Mum to hand over to a lawyer. I had no idea if such evidence would be admissible in court, but considering it was clear evidence of his cheating, I saw no reason why not. After that, I got to work, heading down to the hardware store to buy a lock and that only took an hour to install. Mum moved some of her stuff out of the main bedroom and put it in mine. We then spent some time together online and started looking for places.

"How many rooms do we want?" I asked.

"We only need a one room apartment." I couldn't help but look at her in surprise. "What? I want to sleep with you. You should know that well enough by now. And I don't mean... you know..." She actually blushed, as I knew what she was perhaps already suggesting, "I just want to be held by you."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I like that too, but... Won't that raise questions?"

She smiled. "It won't once I take care of something."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to take my maiden name."

I smiled. "Ah, I see."

There were a number of high-rise apartments available. I whistled at some of the prices but Mum seemed keen on some of them. I wondered if we could afford any of them without struggling when Mum surprised me further.

"I want a full-time job."

"Okay."

"I'm sure I can do some night courses or something to help me find an ever better job too."

"You'll have my support no matter what."

She leaned over and kissed me my cheek. "You are definitely not your father," she whispered, which caused me to smile.

We organised some viewings for the weekend. Once I'd sent off messages and emails, I sat back and it hit me all at once. "Holy shit, this is really happening," I stated, running a hand down my face.

"Second thoughts?" Mum asked, already worried.

I actually chuckled. "Are you kidding me? Not in a million years. But, it's just... You know, we're moving in together. Mother and son. Into a one room apartment. It's..."

She wrapped both arms around me. "It's going to be wonderful."

*****

Chapter 2.2

We visited half a dozen places and found one we liked. It was further away from work for me, but the location was sensational, the neighbourhood perfect, and the view from our floor spectacular. I had a feeling I wouldn't fit in as a mechanic, returning home in my oil covered clothes, but once Mum found a decent job, we'd afford it with ease, with money to spare. Maybe I could treat her to a holiday? Nothing spectacular, but we could at least get out of town.

Once we had a place organised, Mum found a divorce lawyer, taking all the evidence we found. I was waiting at home in my bedroom. Robert, for I no longer called him father or dad, was around somewhere, I think in the kitchen, when I heard the front door open and close, wandering out to see Mum enter with the same folder. She met my eyes and smiled, nodding once. I followed her into the kitchen to find dipshit -- my other name for Robert -- sat at the kitchen table. He looked up as Mum entered and took a seat opposite him.

She did nothing but put the folder on the table and slide it across. He looked down at it before asking "What is it?"

"Divorce papers."

He actually started to laugh. "You want to divorce me?" He continued to laugh. "God, you are such an idiot."

Mum kept her face blank, to her credit. "I suggest you read the contents of the folder."

To see his little world crumble probably gave me one of the largest erections I've ever. Of course, I'm joking about an actual erection, I'm talking justice boner. Then his eyes turned to me. "You did this!"

"Did what?" I asked innocently.

"Well, there's no fucking way she could have done any of this."

"I think you underestimate your soon to be ex-wife."

"One other thing, Robert. My son and I will be moving out this weekend."

"How can either of you afford that?"

"Quite easily. I have enough savings to pay the deposit and I certainly earn more than enough to pay for us. Mum will find a job."

"As a whore?"

Red rag to a bull. Mum didn't move fast enough before I stormed forward, dragged him from the chair by his collar and flung him into the wall. He took a swing at me, which I ducked, hitting with a one-two combination just below the ribs, ensuring all the air blew out of his lungs as he slumped to the ground. I crouched down over him.

"I warned you not to call her that," I growled.

"I'm calling the cops."

"Call them. See if I care. Mum will claim self-defence as you swung first. Won't you mum?"

"My son was defending me. Which is more than I can ever say for my dickless soon to be ex-husband."

I grabbed him with both hands by the collar. "I suggest you find somewhere to stay until we move out. Neither of us want to see you until we're gone from this place. Do not show your face here again this week. Do not show your face here when we move out." His eyes widened as I smiled. "You're scared."

"Fuck you."

I raised my fist and he flinched, hitting his head on the wall. "Not so tough, are we, when someone can fight back."

"You'll get what's coming to you."

"You talk big but I've yet to see a single thing to prove you can back those words up." I stood tall over him and stepped back, pointing down the hallway. "Go to your room, pack a bag and get the fuck out now."

I followed him as he staggered down the hall towards his room. He grabbed a bag and packed some clothes, I didn't really care what, before I gestured him towards the front door. Before he left, I said "House keys," holding out my hand. He looked ready to argue before he finally admitted defeat, taking them off the keyring and jamming them into my hand. I just smiled as he walked out the door. I closed it behind him and leaned my head against it, once again letting the adrenaline die down.

Then Mum said something that made me laugh.

"God, I am so wet for you right now."

"Good to know, Mum," I stated through my chuckles.

"I'm serious."

I turned towards her and she did appear rather... flushed. I walked forward, her lips parting as our mouths crashed together. I barely heard the squeal of the car as Robert disappeared to wherever he was going. All I could feel was my Mum's body in my hands, her tongue in my mouth, her taste, her smell. We hadn't had sex yet. We hadn't done anything except that handjob at the hotel that one time. I don't know if Mum had second thoughts. Or was worried about how I would react. I was still confused by everything but, had to admit, I was falling in love with her.

And I had a feeling things were about to change. I knew both of us would want to take out time if we were serious about going down this road. I was left with the feeling that we definitely wanted to have sex. I was of the mind now that I definitely wanted to fu... no, I didn't want to just fuck her. I'm going to sound really corny here, but I wanted to make love to her.

We ended up in our bedroom, making out but I had to stop it for a minute. I had to make sure because we were potentially about to take one hell of a step.

"Mum, are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely."

"But..."

She put a finger to my lips. "I know what you're going to say. I know what you're thinking. We shouldn't." I nodded. "I'm thinking the same thing. But there's a larger part of me that sees a man standing in front of me, who looks at me with such love and devotion that I only want to make him happy in return."

"I want this but I want to make sure you do too. Because... A lot has happened and... I just want to make sure we're both making the right decision."

She caressed my cheek. "It will be the best decision of my life. Sure, I'll probably feel a little guilty after this, thinking about what I'm about to do with my son. But, then again, you're a 20-year-old man, more than capable of making your own decisions. You're willingly in this room with me now, as am I. I'm making this choice with a clear mind. My son is a man. I want to be with that man, emotionally and physically. Do you want to be that way with me?"

"More than anything."

She brought my head forward to kiss her. "Good. So, I think it's about time you undressed me then."

I took my time undressing her. I still hadn't seen her completely naked. Once I had her down to bra and panties, I stopped for a second and just looked at her. She was a 40-year-old woman, one child, looked after herself, ate right, exercised. And she was beautiful. My cock was straining at my boxer-briefs as I simply devoured her with my eyes.

"I love it when you look at me like that."

I met her eyes and smiled. "How could I not?"

She moved her hands and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Her breasts were magnificent, milky white as she obviously didn't tan, with pink nipples, that looked very hard. I reached forward, my hand actually shaking a little, as I gently squeezed one. Mum just smiled and then giggled.

"I love it when you giggle," I stated.

"Because you give me a reason to."

I brought her in close and continued to play with her breasts as she attempted to undress me at the same time. It was all rather awkward as I wasn't particularly experienced, while I dreaded to think when Mum had last done anything. Eventually we realised it was all rather hopeless and started to laugh. So I kissed her and suggested we get on the bed in our underwear. She agreed, already topless so she just lay down as I undressed myself except for my boxers.

With a hand to either side of her, I looked my mum in the eyes, looking down to see her taking deep breaths. I wasn't sure if she was nervous, self-conscious, horny or all of the above.

"Mum, this is going to sound..." I trailed off, actually embarrassed that I was asking. But I didn't want to just take. I wanted her to agree. It wasn't about consent, something I'd heard too much about. It was obvious what she wanted but I still wanted to make sure.

"What is it?"

"Can I..." I trailed off again. God, 20 years old and can't admit what you want to do. But, then again, you are suggesting this to your mother.

"Mark, you can tell me anything. What is it?"

"I want to eat you out."

I never saw a larger smile. "I thought you'd never ask. My body is yours, baby."

I was experienced enough to know about eating out a woman, and I think I'd brought the girls I'd been with to orgasm, though who the hell knows, considering fake ones and all that. But I definitely wanted to make my mother cum. And cum hard. Many times, to be honest. I wanted her to feel nothing but pleasure when she was with me. I was going to worship her like the goddess she was. Sound a little bit overboard? Probably, but that was how much I already loved her.

We made out for a little while and I teased her with my cock, tenting in my boxers, as I prodded into her panties. I heard her gasp a number of times as I did so and I nearly ejaculated a couple of times myself. So I stopped doing that. Instead, I started to kiss down her body, focusing on the erogenous zones I'd read up about, having no problem admitting that I read about how to be a better lover, while using a free hand to help remove her panties. Mum eventually just sat up and got rid of them herself. I took them off her and smelled them, and nearly came again.

"Kinky," she whispered.

"They're very wet."

"Because of you."

I spent plenty of time around her breasts, licking, sucking and nibbling at her nipples as I gently played with her pussy. I learned what worked as I went along, listening for her moans and her breathing, understanding when I was doing the right thing, or how her body moved. She was soaking wet and I lifted my hand, looking Mum in the eyes as I licked it.

"You like it?"

"I do."

"Then why don't you get it straight from the source?"

She looked at me with such lust in her eyes that I nearly came again. I'm sure she realised how horny I was but, to be honest, I'd be finished in thirty seconds no matter what, the way I was going. This was about my mum for now.

I kissed down her body, taking time to enjoy her scent. It was wonderful. I love the smell of a woman when she's wet and Mum smelled glorious. Finally, I saw her pussy for the first time. She had hair but it was trimmed. I preferred hair. I didn't care if a woman was shaven, but my personal preference is to have hair, neat if possible. Her sex glistened as I inserted a finger into her slick hole and Mum moaned.

"Oh baby..."

I lowered my mouth and tasted her for the first time. And then I came hard, without even touching my cock. That actually impressed me. Mum knew straight away as I groaned loudly and stopped, moving my free hand to my cock as I had to get it all out.

"Don't worry, baby. You'll get hard again."

I took off my boxers and flung them to the side as I put my mouth back to her pussy. As I said, I read up about how to eat pussy, as I wanted to be a better lover, and read more once I realised that I wanted to eat my mother out. But every woman is different so I would also learn as I went along. So I pretty much tried everything I'd read and most of it worked. Mum was already incredibly horny so, while I like to think I did a good job, I think the fact she was so incredibly turned on that all I had to do with lick her for a few minutes, insert a finger and find her g-spot before focusing some attention on her clit which led to her cumming and soaking my face in her juices.

I think she then passed out for a few seconds so I just kept eating her out, listening to her breathing as she started to moan again.

"My god, baby, my god. How are you so good at this?"

I looked up as she met my eyes. "I read up about it, Mum. I wanted it to be good for you."

"God, I can't remember the last time I was eaten out. And I'll tell you another thing?"

"What's that?"

She smiled. "You're the first man to give me an orgasm." I gave myself a little fist-pump for that. "Can you keep eating me, baby?"

"Of course, Mum. For as long as you want."

I devoured my mother's pussy, even ignoring how sore my jaw was getting. She tasted so good I can't even describe it. She orgasmed again, once again filling my mouth with her tangy juices, wrapping her legs around my head as she writhed in ecstasy. I also wasn't surprised that my cock was soon rock hard again, though I wasn't worried about me for the time being.

I stopped eating her out for a few seconds and just gazed at her pussy. Some guys think they can be rather ugly. I think some of them can be beautiful. My mother's? Absolutely gorgeous. Mum could see me looking at it and I think she actually blushed. "It's beautiful, Mum, just like the rest of you."

She started to cry. I crawled up her body and made to wipe my mouth. She stopped me and dragged me down for a kiss. Then she held me close to her. "I love you," she said though her quiet sobs.

I felt stupid but had to ask because I needed her to tell me. "Why are you crying?"

"My son just gave me the two biggest orgasms of my life. Then he called me beautiful. And he called my pussy beautiful." She sighed. "I've missed out on so much."

"No more, Mum."

She met my eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, rather seriously.

"More than anything, Mum. But..."

"But?" she asked, concern in her tone, perhaps thinking I wouldn't.

"I would say wait until you're divorced, but that could take too long. But your relationship with dipshit is over, so I was thinking why not our new apartment?"

"I can wait that long if you can."

"I think I can."

I could see she was exhausted so we simply got on our sides, looking at each other, her eyes half-closed. She ran her left hand up my arm and over my shoulder, before running it down my side and towards my groin.

"You're hard again."

"Because of you, Mum."

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" I know my mouth dropped as she moved in close. "How would you like your mother to wrap her lips and use her tongue on your big cock?" she whispered.

"More than anything, Mum. I mean, like you wouldn't believe."

She said nothing else, just placing a hand on my chest and pushing me onto my back. She then straddled me and I could feel my cock, pressed against my stomach, but I could feel the heat of her sex. I swallowed hard and had to resisted just grabbing her and thrusting inside. Mum knew exactly what she was doing as she leaned down and kissed me, her tongue once again in my mouth pretty quickly.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, you'll think you're dying," she stated as she kissed down my body.

I had no way of reply, my senses in overload as Mum used her lips, her tongue and her hands over my body. I'd like to describe in minute detail about what my mother did to me over the next few minutes, but I'll be honest, I was in such a blissful state while she pleasured me that I can only describe certain sensations. Her tongue as she licked my shaft. Her lips moving up and down from the tip of my cock to the base. The flick of her tongue across my balls. The feel of her hand as she used one to stroke me as she licked around the head of my cock.

I'd had a few blowjobs from previous girlfriends, and while I don't like to speak badly of them, they were fucking hopeless compared to my mother.

"My god, Mum, how are you this good?"

She looked up, my cock against her cheek. "I did some reading too. You really think I did this for him lately?"

"I'm going to cum very soon."

"And I'm going to swallow every drop."

I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth and felt it go down her throat. She kept eye contact with me the entire time. I had never seen a sexier thing until that time in my life. Well, perhaps I had, my mother standing in front of me for the first time in bra and panties was something I'd never forget, but nothing beats good old eye contact from a woman as she sucks your cock. My mum's eyes were something else altogether and just made the whole thing extra special.

123456...8