Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I felt the first tingling of an approaching orgasm and it was like Mum had a sixth sense about what was going to happen as she sucked my cock so fast I thought she was trying to suck it out herself. I groaned very loudly as I told her 'I'm cumming', thrusting forward into her mouth without thinking as I shot what felt like a bathtubs worth of cum into her mouth. Mum was a trooper and tried to take the whole load, though I saw one or two dribbles down her chin as I was finally spent, collapsing back onto the bed.

"My god, Mum, that was fucking awesome."

She crawled back up the bed to lie down next to me, licking her lips and stating "Well, I have to say, that was delicious." She said that in such a tone that all I could do was laugh.

Then, both of us a little tired, we had a nap.

*****

Chapter 2.3

I thought he would have been smart enough to stay away. I really did, particularly after our last confrontation when I finally had the opportunity to smack him. But the man is nothing but stubborn, and it wasn't surprising that Mum called me at work on the Thursday before we were meant to be moving out. I barely heard it ring over the noise of the workshop, but once I saw her name on the screen, my stomach dropped. Mum never called me at work unless it was an absolute emergency.

I pressed accept. "Mum?"

"He's here, Mark. He's outside."

"Fuck. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The door's locked, but he's banging on it, yelling the obscenest things about me. I'm scared."

"Give me a few minutes."

"Thank you, baby."

I found my boss, Doug, and he saw my face immediately. "Trouble at home?"

"I'm really sorry, Doug. I feel like I'm taking the piss lately but..."

He held up a hand. "Don't apologise for looking after your mother. I've seen the same shit before. Go sort the prick out."

"Thanks, Doug."

"If you need the rest of the day off, take it. I know you're good for it if I need you to cover something else."

"I owe you big time for all this."

"No, you don't. Family is the most important thing." He smirked. "I like to think we're second on your list."

I couldn't help but laugh, telling him it was a sure thing, before I rushed out to the car. I made sure I didn't speed on the way home, as the last thing I needed was a ticket, before I pulled into our street and I could see his car parked on the road. I pulled up slowly behind it, hoping he wouldn't hear my car. I calmly go out and walked towards as he continued to bang on the door, shouting all manner of accusations at the same time.

"Oi, dipshit," I called, folding my arms across my chest as he shut up and looked my way.

"You! You little cunt!" he stated, walking towards me, pointing a finger, "Who the fuck do you think you are to kick me out of my own home?"

I couldn't help the smile that would have appeared. "I thought I told you to stay away?" I asked lightly.

"I won't be kept out of my own home. You're both more than welcome to fuck off now."

"Not happening. We leave on Saturday. I suggest you leave now."

"Or what?" he asked, and I could hear the attempted threat.

I could only chuckle. "Or we have a repeat of the other night. Though, this time, I will kick you when you're down."

We glared at each other for a few seconds in silence. Then he started to smirk. "You really are a little cunt; you know that? I've regretted every single day since your mother told me she was pregnant. I begged her for an abortion. You were nothing but an unfortunate accident. But she wanted to have you and wouldn't be swayed. Then I was practically forced by both her parents and mine to get married."

I just shrugged. I knew part of this story, so hearing his viewpoint was pretty much as I expected.

"You know the bitch is now barren?" Now my fists balled. "Once she had you, she was told she couldn't fall pregnant again. They had to take out everything that would have resulted in another one of you. I tell you what, I celebrated that night. Fucked one of the nurses in the very same hospital. No more little bastards like yourself in my household. I guess that's why she doted on you something fierce, knowing she'd never experience it again. Not that I gave a shit."

"Why the fuck did you hang around then?" I asked, actually exasperated at his attitude.

"Well, I guess I could have my cake and eat it too. The dutiful little wife at home while I could find a shag while I worked away. Why the fuck do you think I worked away so often? Sure, your mother has her qualities but there is no way I would have married her if I hadn't been forced into it."

I stepped forward. "You're such a fucking cunt."

He smirked again. "About time the air was cleared, eh? About time you knew your place in the world. Unwanted and completely worthless. The pair of you."

The only thing that stopped me practically killing him then and there was the sound of the door opening behind him. Mum stepped out, her cheeks wet with tears but there was a new defiance in her glare as she strode towards Robert. Then she said two simple words.

"Go, Robert."

"Fuck off. This is my house. I won't..."

"If you don't disappear in thirty seconds, Robert, I will unleash my son on you. And, this time, I will not stop him."

"He wouldn't dare."

"Trust me, he would. I heard everything you just said. Now that everything is out in the open, I guess I should let you know that I've been sharing his bed for the past few weeks. That's what has made me happy."

"You're fucking your son? You sick bitch."

She scoffed. "Of course I'm not. But, unlike my husband, he makes me feel safe. He thinks I'm beautiful. He wants to provide for me. He wants to take care of me. Quite frankly, if he wasn't my son, I would fuck him. And, trust me on this one, Robert, I know for a fact my son has a far bigger cock than you."

"You stupid, barren bitch. Go fuck yourself."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Before he knew what was coming, I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him towards his car. I slammed him backwards into the door and he stepped forward, taking a swing. I ducked and swung back, missing myself, as he swung again, which I blocked. That left him wide open and I clocked him with an uppercut. To his credit, he didn't go down but he wobbled as I grabbed him by the collar, moving my hand to grip his throat and got ready to launch a fist straight into his face. And I knew it wouldn't just be the one...

Then I felt a pair of small hands grab my fist before they ran up my arm and onto my shoulder. "This is what he wants, Mark," a voice said quietly, "He wanted to get a rise out of you. Don't give him the satisfaction."

I took a couple of deep breaths and could feel other emotions well up inside. "What he said, Mum... I don't care what he said about me. I've always known. But what he said about you..." I actually choked back a sob, "It's not right. No man should say that about his wife."

"It doesn't matter, Mark. We're leaving on Saturday and we'll never see him again. He won't know where we are. And then he can do what he wants with his life as we can get on with ours. He no longer controls me. You're my man now."

"Fucking..." he tried to say but I squeezed his throat.

"Just give me a reason and I will end you right now," I growled, enjoying the fact he was gasping for breath.

"Leave him, Mark. He's really not worth it. He's pathetic. Barely a man. There is only one man in my life. There's only been one man in my life for a long time now." She squeezed my shoulder. "Don't let him control you too. You are giving him exactly what he wants."

I took a couple of deep breaths before I finally nodded. Then I asked Mum to open his car door. She did so, then I asked her to move away as I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him around to the opening. "Get in, start the engine, close the door, then drive away. Don't come back again. You can return on Sunday. You will find every key to this place under the doormat. Do not try and find us. Do not even think of trying to contact us. You ever try and speak to my mother again, I will deal with you myself and only God himself will stop me putting you in the ground. She is no longer your wife. I am no longer your son. You are alone in this world." I pulled him close to my face. "Now I seriously suggest you fuck off out of our lives for good before I do something I will only partially regret."

I let him go, wondering what he would do. I could see he was actually scared of me now. I guess I probably had murder in my eyes. I wouldn't kill him. Mum was right about that. I wasn't a murderer and definitely couldn't take a life, even his. But this is the sort of reaction he wanted. He wanted Mum to think I was just like him. But I wasn't like him. The only reason I was violent now is because I was looking out for her. As he drove away, I realised just how much I loved her.

Mum grabbed my hand, shaking it so I'd look at her. Her cheeks were still wet but she smiled at me, the sort of smile that melted my heart. And then I cried. Definitely not for him. Not even for me. Only for her. Life could be cruel at times but what she'd had to put up since even before I was born... She was far stronger than I ever imagined.

We hugged each other for a long time on the lawn of our soon to be ex-home before she suggested we should head inside. We stood in the living room, hugging again and Mum kissed me in a way that would normally get a reaction. She knew immediately that it wasn't working at that moment, but she wasn't disappointed. Instead, she simply stroked my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"No... I mean... I'm in love with you, Mark. I love you more than I ever loved him." I didn't really know what to say as Mum laid her heart out on the line. "There are things I feel for you that I can't even explain. There are things that I want to do to you that I can. You've made me so happy these last weeks, I don't know how or have the words to express everything I feel for you." She almost got me going again. "Do you feel the same way?" she then asked, and I could sense her nerves.

"Absolutely. Without a shadow of doubt."

She kissed me softly on the lips and nodded.

"We should go out," I suggested, "Do you really want to stay here?"

"No. Not at all. I hate this place. Ever since we found the apartment, I've been counting down the days until we can leave."

"What would you like?"

She smiled again. "I can't remember..."

I squeezed her hands again. "I'm asking you," I said quietly, "Your opinion matters to me. It always has and it always will. So, my treat. Where would you like your son to take you?"

"Pizza."

"Pizza it is. I'll find us a nice little restaurant, not one of those big chains."

"Romantic?" she asked, and I knew she was teasing.

I added cheese. "Being there with you will be romantic enough."

She chuckled before she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and kissed me. "I feel as giddy as a schoolgirl being taken on a first date."

"Long may it continue, right? I'm going to do whatever I can to make your feel as special as you are."

She kissed me again and, though I didn't feel exactly in the right frame of mind, we certainly made out for a while, eventually moving to the couch where I sat down and Mum straddled my lap. She rubbed herself against my soon to be rising erection as my hands found her arse. She broke the kiss and put her lips close to my ear.

"I can't wait until you fuck me," she whispered.

That made me laugh. I rarely heard Mum curse, even when arguing with dipshit. I just whispered back "Me too, Mum. Though..."

"Though what?" she asked, moving back and looking at me.

I'm sure I actually blushed. "I don't just want to fuck you. I want to... you know..."

"Make love to me?" she asked quietly.

I just nodded. "You're not just any girl. You're my mum. And I want it to mean something."

We continued to make out for a while longer and there was no missing my growing erection. Mum continued to rub against it, teasing me mercilessly, though I didn't mind. We were simply having fun as she rubbed faster against it, lifting her skirt so only a thin pair of panties separated her pussy from my trousers. She did that a few minutes longer, and I'll admit I was near bursting, when she moaned in frustration, got off my lap, pulled down my trousers and underwear, before she sat back down on my lap.

"Better," she stated quietly. We were so close to fucking, it wasn't funny. But I knew she didn't want to do it just yet. Not like this and not after the day we had. But whatever she was doing soon worked as she started to moan and then she shuddered, collapsing on me as she sucked in a number of deep breaths.

"Feel better?" I asked.

Mum just laughed. "I can't wait until that thing is finally inside me." Then she grabbed my cock and I sucked in a breath. "How long until you cum?"

"I'm fit to burst, Mum."

Then she did something that surprised me, as she got off my lap and kneeled on the floor in front of me. Then she lowered her top, exposing her beautiful breasts. "Would you like to cum on them? I know young men such as yourself fantasise about such things."

I thought all my Christmases had come at once. She chuckled as I probably looked dumbfounded. Then she lowered her head and licked along my shaft before looking up again. "Come on, baby. Cum for your mother."

I came on her breasts about a minute later, watching most of it stay where it landed, though some of it did dribble down. All she did was scoop that up with a finger, look me in the eyes then put it in her mouth. "You are so hot," I mumbled, my mind in a complete daze.

"I am going to make you as happy as you make me. And, I promise you one thing, Mark, we are going to have a lot of sex once we're in our own place."

That sounded good to me as she then used her mouth to clean my cock, which stunned me even more. We then showered, changed and got ready to go out, enjoying a glass of wine together at the kitchen table as we waited for the right time to head out. We talked about nothing important, Mum asking questions about work and about how rugby training was going, the new season fast approaching.

Once the sunlight started to fade, we wandered out to my car hand in hand. Ever the gentleman, I made sure Mum was seated first before I got into the driver's seat, and we held hands whenever I didn't need to change gear. I'd found the perfect little pizzeria online, a family run establishment with only a few tables inside, and probably some of the most authentic pizza outside of Italy. We ordered one pizza between us and ate it by candlelight, her eyes glowing even in the faint light provided, her cheeks glowing red as I looked at her.

"I still can't believe you look at me that way," she said quietly.

I didn't drink too much though Mum enjoyed a glass or two of wine. I started telling a few jokes just to hear her laugh. She had a wonderful laugh, though I rarely heard it because of how things had been at home. That would be something I'd rectify once we were in our own place. I'd try and make her laugh every day. I started with a few clean jokes but they soon turned dirty, but Mum laughed away. My heart fluttered as she did so. Yeah, pathetic, but I was falling ever more in love with her with each passing minute we were together.

Once home, we pretty much headed straight to bed. I wasn't shocked that she stripped completely before joining me. We were now both naked with nothing to actually stop us having sex except our own self-control. Mum simply hugged and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around her in return and held her close. She giggled as my erection pressed against her.

"How would you like something inside you?" I asked.

Her eyes widened slightly. "But I thought..."

Then I held two fingers in front of her face. "I was talking about these bad boys."

She burst into laughter. Then she kissed me and grabbing my hand, moving it down her body to between her legs. I wasn't surprised that she was already wet. Still kissing her, I played with her pussy, teasing her but never entering her, hearing her moan in joy and frustration in equal measure. I then brushed her clit and she stopped kissing me as she gasped, then kissed me even harder. I lifted my fingers and held them in front of her before I put them in my mouth. She then shocked me by taking those same fingers and put them in her mouth, putting the most seductive look on her face that I'd ever seen. I nearly leapt on her there and then.

Instead, I gently lowered my fingers pressed them into her cunt and enjoyed the feeling of being inside her, even if it was my fingers instead of my cock. I'd already tasted her, but this was another step towards fucking her. Mum just wrapped her arm around me and continued to kiss me, moaning into my mouth at times as I gently fucked her with my fingers.

She had to break the kiss eventually. "Oh, right there, right there. What you're doing now." I liked to hear I was doing the right thing and she was soon moaning a bit louder. I think Mum may have been a quiet lover, though I didn't mind. As long as she let me know that she liked what I was doing. "Play with my clit, baby. I'm ready to cum." I did as she instructed and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. She squeezed me hard as she came, bucking against my hand as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. "Off the clit, baby. Too much... too much," she said quietly through her breathing.

I withdrew my fingers again and sucked on them. "You taste wonderful."

"So do you," she said, grabbing my cock.

"Ever had a sixty-nine?"

"Actually, no, I haven't." Then she smiled. "Do you want to try?"

"Absolutely."

Mum's pussy was soon in my face, glistening with her juices. I inhaled her scent and my cock throbbed with excitement. Then I felt her tongue along my shaft and I held my breath, doing everything not to cum immediately. I swear I never usually had that problem, but the fact it was my mother doing it just made it so exciting I was having a bit of trouble controlling my orgasms. I'd learn eventually and Mum seemed excited just to see me cum. I have no doubt she understood my excitement and certainly did nothing to make me feel bad.

I put my tongue to her pussy and she fell forward, my cock falling from her mouth. "Sorry," I said.

"It's not your fault. Still a bit sensitive. Put your mouth to my pussy. Use your tongue and make me cum again."

Well, I'm certainly not one to say no to that sort of request and the fact I focused on eating my mum's cunt helped me control my orgasm, at least for about five minutes. I teased her mercilessly and, while grabbing her arse, lifted my tongue into her arsehole. She stopped sucking my cock and gasped.

"Did you just..." she tried to ask, glancing back at me.

"I did," I replied, smiling back at her.

She smiled. "Naughty. Maybe one day..."

That was a good thought as I licked her arsehole for a couple of minutes, something again which helped control my orgasm as she could barely focus on sucking my cock. "My god, how did you even discover this?" she asked quietly.

"Reading, Mum. Though I had to find a woman I wanted to put it into practice with."

"Lick my pussy, baby. Mum wants to cum again. And she wants her son to cum in her mouth."

Mum took my load a couple of minutes later, barely able to concentrate on eating her out as I felt a number of shots. She just moaned as she continued to suck my cock and, after managing to recover a little, I started eating her out with renewed enthusiasm. Once I started rubbing her clit again, she stopped sucking my cock and fell forward and I soon had the taste of another orgasm in my mouth, drinking down her delicious juices, feeling my softening cock actually harden as I did so.

123456...8