Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long we danced before heading back to our small table. I ordered another round of drinks and we sat back again, holding hands, and simply enjoyed the ambience. The music was perfect, the man behind the piano was extraordinary and his voice was sensational. A real crooner. Mum squeezed my hand from time to time and just smiled at me. I'd never seen her happier. She'd never looked more beautiful. To say I was now utterly devoted to her was an understatement.

"Mark, I want to go home," she finally said, "Would you like to go home?"

"Absolutely, Caroline. More than anything."

The door into our apartment had barely closed before we were all over each other. My jacket ended up somewhere in the living room, as did her heels, pretty much kicking those off straight away. My shoes and socks disappeared quickly as we continued to make out, hands all over each other as we manoeuvred our way to the bedroom. Once there, Mum let me go for a second as she unzipped her back and dropped the dress. I think I used the word goddess before. That's definitely what she was.

"You have no idea how you look at me, do you?" she asked quietly. I shook my head as she smiled before she bopped me on the nose with a finger. "Definitely like how no son should look at their mother. But definitely as how a handsome man such as yourself should look at his lover."

She stripped off my shirt and unbuckled my belt, so I was only standing there in my boxer-briefs. I pulled her close and felt her hot skin under my palm as our mouths connected, our tongues searching for each other. I kept my left hand wrapped around her as I was eager to see how hot she was, placing my hand under her panties and feeling her sex. She wasn't just wet. She was burning.

"I need you inside me," she whispered into my ear.

I figured there wasn't going to be much in the way of foreplay. Considering that's what we'd been doing the past couple of weeks, it wasn't a surprise. Mum was ready to take off her bra, but I asked her not to, as I liked the bra on her, but I helped remove her panties, but left the stocking and garter, ensuring I tasted her as I did so. She almost collapsed when I did.

Then we laid down together on the bed, Mum underneath me, my cock near her soaking pussy. I kissed her again as I teased her entrance, hearing her gasp as I did it a few times. Then I teased her no more and slowly entered her, feeling her hot, wet walls surrounded my cock. I know I groaned very loudly as I did so, never taking my eyes from hers until I was all the way in. All she did was kiss me gently on the lips. I was ready to pull backwards when she grabbed my butt.

"Not yet. Just let me feel you inside me. Just for a minute," she whispered. Then she moaned. "My god, you are so big..."

"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say. To be honest, I was a little bit embarrassed.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'm being honest. You are so big. So much bigger than..." Then she smiled. "God, so much better too." She started to laugh to herself. "You have no idea how much better," she added, before nodding towards me, "Okay, baby, make love to your mother."

Hands down, it was the best sex I'd ever had and would probably ever have, though I'm sure we'd try and match if not exceed it later. There were no acrobatics and continuous change of position. She wasn't that loud, and neither was I. There were constant confessions of love. The occasional moan and groan. Mum would say when something felt really good. I simply savoured the feeling of having my cock buried inside her, slowly thrusting in and out, listening to her heavy breathing, her moans, enjoying the taste of the drinks we'd consumed as I kissed her, looking in her eyes and seeing more feeling in them than I thought was possible.

Mum lay back and ran her hands up and down my body constantly, complimenting me on the strength she could feel in my arms, the curve of my back and tickled my sides, which made us both collapse in laughter. I started to speed up as I felt the need to cum. Mum lifted her legs and hooked her hands underneath her knees and then she really moaned.

"Fuck, that's so deep," she said quietly.

"Is it okay?"

"Fuck yes."

I kissed her again as I started to pump her even faster. She just beckoned me to fuck her. We'd made love for a while, now it was time to fuck. I had no idea if she was going to orgasm or not, but I don't think she was all that worried, truth be told. She was just enjoying a cock inside her for the first time in who knew how long. It made me sad to think about it, though I was glad to be her first in however long. Eventually she wrapped her legs around me and moaned loudly again, telling me I was now hitting exactly the right spot. That surprised me as she met my thrusts with her own and, once she started to make quite a bit of noise as she came, that sent me right over the edge and I came so hard I nearly passed out on top of her. I could barely hold my body up over her as I pumped what felt like gallons of cum inside her. All she did was look at me with a large grin before she lifted her face to mine and gently kissed me.

"I love you."

I took a deep breath. "I love you too, Mum."

She gave me a look. "Caroline," she said quietly, "You're my man even more so than my son now."

I nodded, understanding what she meant and the new dynamic of our relationship. I took a few seconds, waiting for my cock to soften before I took it out. Mum actually looked a little disappointed, only because I was no longer inside her, then she simply said, "I'm sure round two isn't far away."

"That's guaranteed, Caroline," I stated as I lay back and she snuggled into me, looking up at me with another large smile.

"Mark Webb and Caroline Brown," she said.

"I'll change my last name."

"To what?"

"I'm not sure. Something that wouldn't link me with him though."

"I'll give it some thought too."

We lay back in contented silent, both of us blissfully happy that we had finally consummated our relationship. I certainly felt that way. I think Mum probably felt even better.

"I've waited a long time for that," she stated a little later, as I thought I was about to drift off.

"What do you mean?"

She looked at me for a second then looked away. "I can't say."

I lifted her chin towards me so her eyes met mine. "You can tell me anything. You know that. I have a feeling you mean something. I know you well enough."

Mum shuffled up the bed until we were both sat against the headboard. She grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together.

"I've been unhappy for so long. So, so long that I really can't remember the last full day I was happy and content. But do you know what did make me happy, even if it was only for those brief moments?" I didn't reply. I figured she was getting a lot off her chest. "You. That bastard isolated me. I lost contact with old friends. Was barely allowed out with new friends. He was just so... controlling. He tried to control you but it just never seemed to work. You did your own thing. And you always supported me. Your hugs, whenever I needed them, when you were younger or older, got me through the tough times.

And, this is the confession bit, the longer it went on, the less and less I loved your... Robert. I think I thought I loved him out of some obligation. Truth be told, that spark went a long time ago. But, as I said, he was controlling and I felt trapped. That's when I started to look at you as... more than a son."

"Really?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "Innocently at first. I just mean I saw you develop into a man. And a good man at that. Responsible. Intelligent. And handsome. When you started playing rugby, and you broadened out and developed all these muscles over your body, I would take those extra few seconds just to enjoy my son hugging me because I knew you loved me more than he ever did. But I always knew you found your mother beautiful so I figured there was no harm in thinking my son was handsome. All mothers think their sons are handsome."

"When did it become something more?"

"As soon as you became a man at eighteen. That's when I allowed myself to fantasise. I would never have acted on any of it. I was still married to him, though I was miserable and I knew he cheated on me, though I had no proof. I still don't know why he didn't leave. I should have left, but where could I have gone? I have no money. My parents are dead and I don't have any siblings. I have few friends I could rely on because I've lost contact with the good ones. And, for most of the time, you were too young for me to share my problems with."

"When did it completely change?"

"The first time you stepped in front of him and protected me. Soon as you hit eighteen, that's when your father did start to fear you. He saw you as the man you'd become. From that day, I did not see that man as my husband and I started to see you as..." She sighed before she flashed me a small grin. "That's why I came into your room more and more. I couldn't even bear the thought of being next to him. But when I snuggled into you, and I felt your arms around me, I slept blissfully. And I knew, deep down, that my feelings were changing and turning into something a mother should definitely not feel about her son. And, you know, I don't regret a damned thing. You are a good man, Mark. I'm proud of you, both as a mother and as your..." She smiled, almost embarrassed, "Your girlfriend or your lover, take your pick. I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything."

We sat in silence for a few minutes before she looked at me. I looked at her as well and smiled. "Quite the confession. Thanks for your honesty."

"So, what do you think now?"

"I think I love you a little bit more."

She leaned across and kissed my cheek. "What about you? What changed for you to take this step?"

"I've always thought you were beautiful, but you already know that. I guess physically it changed in the past few months. I started to see you as more than just my mum. I saw you as a woman. A sexual being. And, once that happened, I was pretty much helpless after that. I won't lie and say there was probably some base desire there once I faced down dipshit for your affections. But I don't want to go down that road. We'll end up talking about Freud and his theories."

"Man had some valid points, it seems."

We both chuckled before I continued. "But I just hated seeing you hurt. I just wanted to protect you, wrap you in my arms and shield you from everything but, in particular, him. I wanted to show you that a man would love and respect you as he should. I know I'm still young and lack life experience, but I know there was far more to love and life than what that dipshit had to offer. In the end, I knew I wanted to fight him for you. I wanted to defeat him, leave him feeling as less of a man compared to his son, then take your hand for myself and spend the rest of my life treating you... right."

"And you did," she whispered.

"I'm still angry in here," I said, putting a hand over my heart, "About what he said to you on that last day. I swear I was ready to kill him. Not for what he said about me. I've known for years he despised me. But for what he said about you. That was the cherry on top of the shit treatment you've received at the hand of that man for years."

She hugged me tightly. "I always wanted another baby," she said, though I barely heard it.

That nearly set me off right there, blinking rapidly, feeling my heart break as Mum admitted the truth. Instead I just hugged her back. "That is precisely why I wanted to hit him again and again. And why I'll now spend the rest of my life trying to... I don't know, fill that void."

She looked up again, her eyes glistening but another smile in the long list that I'd commit to memory. "You already have."

I think we were both talked about by now as we lay in silence, Mum still hugging me tightly. Her hand continued to stroke my chest and just that was enough to keep me awake and stir a certain part of my body. I wasn't sure if Mum would be in the right frame of mind after our chat, but perhaps with everything off her chest, she'd be feeling a lot better about life. Once my erection was up and ready, Mum turned towards me and lifted her leg over until she straddled my lap. Without uttering a sound, she then grabbed my cock and positioned it, before lowering herself down.

I was still sitting mostly upright so, when Mum had lowered herself down until I was fully inside her, we were at eye level. The gaze in her eyes into mine was something else. Lust. Love. Desire. Excitement. All in one look. Then she leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine, teasing me as I leaned forward. She leaned back and unclipped her bra and my mouth immediately went to one of her breasts as she slowly started to rock herself on my cock.

I alternated between her breasts, pretty much suckling at her hard nipples, as I grabbed her arse as she started to rock herself a little faster. I moved one hand to the middle of her back to keep her stable as she wrapped both hands around my neck, as I lifted my head and kissed her again. She moaned into my mouth as she picked her pace even more, the feel of her warm pussy around my cock the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. She had to stop kissing me and take a deep breath, touching her forehead to mine, looking in my eyes. She was almost drooling from the pleasure.

I slowly started to thrust, not much, just enough to she would feel it and it wasn't long before she was making all the noises I'd already learned to suggest she wasn't far away.

"Fuck me, baby. Make me cum. Make your mother cum," she whispered. Those were the first words she'd said in quite a while.

I grabbed her by the hips and lowered myself down a bit so I was a little more comfortable. Mum continued to rock herself as, still holding her hips, I started to thrust upwards. That made her shout, throwing her head back as she beckoned me to keep fucking her. Hearing her shout that was so hot that I nearly shot my wad, somehow holding it back as I knew it wouldn't be long for her.

Then I felt the walls of her pussy clamp around my cock and a slight wetness, then she moaned loudly, telling me how much she loved me cock inside her, before she just started to repeat 'Yes' a few times. She kept going, though, not stopping as she continued to shudder from the post-effects of her orgasm. I knew she wanted to keep going so stopped moving. She glanced at me and knew what I was doing, gently pushing me by the shoulders until I was lying flat.

"You're going to cum in me," she stated.

I smirked. "Someone's getting bossy."

She kissed me hard and that nearly set me off. She knew me well as she started to properly bounce up and down on my cock. I had to stop kissing her as I had to groan myself, grabbing her arse by both hands again. I met her eyes as she gave me a suggestive look of 'So, what next?'

I showed her as I flipped her over, my cock not leaving her pussy, and my mother was well and truly fucked for... probably the next two minutes at best. But she absolutely loved it and, by the time I came in her again, she was approaching another orgasm. So, even though I was well and truly spent, I kept myself upright with one hand while used my other one to stimulate her clit. It wasn't long until she was practically convulsing underneath me, urging me on to leave my cock inside her and play with her clit.

The sounds she made while having that third orgasm would live with me forever.

*****

Chapter 3.2

I looked at the fourteen men around me as I took a knee. We were covered in mud. A few of us were bleeding. We were tired and worn out. It had been a long, tough game, considering the conditions. Wet, cold, muddy. I loved these guys as much as they loved me. We'd been through thick and thin over a number of seasons. I'd played with a few of them since I was a teenager, if not younger. Once I'd been made captain, even at my relatively young age, I knew I had their respect and they followed me nearly without question.

"Last play, lads. Last play. Let's keep it simple. Keep possession. Don't give away a penalty. But we need a try. No point taking the three because, if you know maths, that won't do. Don't worry, Micky, you'll learn that soon enough." There were a few chuckles. "First game of the season, lads. We've trained the past two months for this. We're not starting with a loss. Deano, once you get the ball, set the plan in motion. With any luck, I'll see you guys on the other side of the tryline." I put my hand out. "What is our motto?" I asked as fourteen hands lay on top of mine.

Fifteen hands raised as one. "No bruises, no glory," they stated.

There is no greater feeling in rugby than scoring the game winning try in the final minute of the game. The coach's plan worked perfectly, so that by the time I received the ball on the wing, I only had two men to beat. I had a team-mate on my inside as a decoy, throwing a dummy at him, causing one of the defenders to move out of the way. I sidestepped the other, fending him off at the same time, before tucking the ball in my arm and bolting for the line twenty metres away. I could see at least three players running towards me to stop me, and I dove for the line, arms outstretched as they collided with me. I was sure I felt a rib crack as I landed heavily with a least two large men on top of me. But all pain disappeared when I heard the whistle blow to signal a try.

I immediately got to my feet to see all my teammates run towards me and was soon on the ground again as we celebrated. With the adrenaline still flowing through my veins, I still didn't feel anything wrong as I jogged back to the halfway line, throwing the coach a thumbs up for a well thought out plan. The conversion wasn't successful, but that didn't matter.

The reason I like rugby is the respect. Every player respects the referee. And while you may exchange blows with the opposition, most issues are left on the field. The losers will clap off the winners, and the winners will do the same. I saw Mum on the sideline and I wandered over to see her, as did a few of my teammates going to see their partners or parents. Mum was very excited that I'd won the game.

She kissed me on the lips, only lightly, before she hugged me. "Careful, Caroline. I'm a bit muddy."

She just kissed my cheek. "I don't care! What a try, Mark! And that fend. You left him face down in the mud," she finished with a chuckle.

"I was lucky. If the other guy hadn't fallen for the dummy..."

"Will you be in the club later?"

"Of course. Just need to get changed into my suit."

There was a raucous atmosphere in the changing room after our last minute victory. I sat down next to Deano as I started to get changed. "Who was the brunette?" he asked.

"Caroline."

"Looks a bit like your mum."

"Does she? I hadn't noticed."

He laughed. "Fuck off. I'm not saying a dead ringer but there are similarities. How old is she?"

"Older."

"You dog!"

"I thought that was your mum?" Mick asked, looking confused.

"Deano thinks they look similar," I replied with a shrug, "But I met her a few weeks ago."

Mick still looked confused but shrugged. I was going to have to play this carefully as a few of these lads knew my mother, though they wouldn't have seen her in a quite a while now. She used to go to all my games but hadn't in the past two to three years, mostly because of dipshit. I was hoping they wouldn't remember her too well and that we'd get away with it. Otherwise, I'd just have to play it off as some elaborate joke. That meant we couldn't be too open about our relationship but I had no problem being a little affectionate. I could just use the excuse that we were close, at least.

1...345678