Guardian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, we had a make-out session as I took great delight in running my hands all over her bare skin, not to say Mum didn't enjoy it as well, though I knowingly teased her, not touching any of her major erogenous zones. We were almost like high-school sweethearts, plenty of heavy petting and a lot of giggling, particularly on her part. With every day that passed, her eyes sparkled with more life than ever, she had a near constant grin on her face and, as far as I was concerned, she was ever more beautiful.

"I think we should go for a swim," Mum finally suggested, getting to her feet. My eyes just ran up her legs to her butt. She clicked her fingers to grab my attention. "Earth to Mark."

"Come on, your arse is right in my face. Of course I'm going to ogle."

I got to my feet and removed my shirt and shorts, having worn swimming trunks underneath. I noticed Mum looked me up and down. I tried very hard not to start flexing. "You're staring," I stated.

She stepped forward me, running a hand down my chest. "How can I not? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

Feeling a little embarrassed, I just shrugged. "I make sure I look after myself. I'm only young once so want to stay as fit and healthy for as long as possible."

Then I made her scream by picking her up and ran towards the water, almost tripping over once my feet hit water before I was waist deep and I placed her gently in the water. She claimed it was cold and leapt on me so I just ducked under the water. Upon surfacing, Mum didn't look happy at all, which only made me laugh. Though with her hair now slicked back, she looked... Remember Jamie Lee Curtis in 'True Lies'? Something like that. Tits probably not as big, though my mother was just as hot. No, hotter, as far as I'm concerned.

I looked around to make sure we were alone, and while I could see people far in the distance, I figured that they could see us but certainly not see what we were actually doing. So I swam towards Mum as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We started to kiss and she knew exactly what I wanted as she lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around me, thankful I could still plant my feet below the water.

"Thinking about something?" she asked quietly.

I undid her top and exposed her breasts. "I'm thinking about starting with these and moving down."

"Why not both? Surely you're strong enough to hold me up with one arm."

"I'll take that challenge."

I wrapped my left arm around her, holding her tightly, as she giggled, stating how strong I was. I caressed her cheek with my right hand to begin with, watching her smile at me before we kissed once again. Lightly at first, almost teasing each other to see who would make the first serious move. I crumbled first as I wanted to move on and soon I could well and truly taste the wine she'd drunk earlier. I was busy using my free hand to fondle her breasts but soon had to lift her up slightly and a nipple was soon in my mouth, hearing her moan lightly as I teased her left one first.

While doing that, I somewhat awkwardly moved my hand down her body and started to tease her through her bikini bottoms. I was already thinking we should get out of the water and onto our blanket, but Mum appeared to be enjoying it for now, constantly running her hands up my biceps and down my back, so I'd wait until she wanted to move. If she ever did...

It didn't take long, with all the teasing, before she moaned that she wanted to go back to the blanket. I practically carried her over my shoulder, again hearing her laughter. I gently lay her down and lowered myself over here. She wasted no time removing her bikini bottoms before she grabbed my trunks and lowered them. I raised an eyebrow.

"Forget about foreplay. I just want you inside me."

I think my cock got even harder at the tone. The fact I was on the verge of publicly fucking my mother was also an incredible turn on. All she did was reach forward to grab my cock, kissing me at the same time, my cock soon at her entrance.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Call me Mum while you fuck me this time."

I couldn't help chuckle. "Naughty."

She actually blushed. "The thought of my son fucking me in public is... well, I won't lie. It's made me very wet. And I don't just mean the lake."

I kissed her hard and thrust inside her, causing her to gasp and then smile immediately, kissing me softly once I was full inside. I was already raring to go despite the fact I had mostly remained untouched while Mum wasn't lying. She was wet, hot and ready to be fucked.

"God, you feel great, Mum."

"You love fucking mummy, don't you?"

"Fuck yes. Balls deep, Mum."

"Good thing I can't get enough of my son's cock."

This sort of dirty talk was nearly driving me over the edge already. We were aware of who we were, but I think we'd put it to the back of our minds the longer we were together because we always introduced each other by name, then said 'my girlfriend' or 'my boyfriend'. If anything, we only used the whole 'mother and son' thing when we wanted to roleplay... or when we were both very horny, like we were right now, and just wanted to add that little bit of naughtiness.

I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to get that little bit deeper and Mum moaned very loudly. Apart from those sounds, you would have only heard skin on skin as I well and truly started to fuck her.

"One second, one second," she stated, already out of breath, as she got on all fours, "Fuck me like a bitch on heat."

She crossed her arms and lay her head down on the ground, lifting her arse towards me. I quickly inserted my cock inside her once again, placed my hands on her hips, and went to town.

"Oh, fuck... Mum..."

"Fuck me, baby. Make mummy cum hard."

I upped the tempo, moving slightly so I could really drive into her. She started to properly squeal and I was sure someone was bound to hear us. Frankly, at that moment, I didn't give a shit. I just enjoyed the feel of my mother's hot, wet pussy, the feel of her skin beneath my hands, the fact her tight little arsehole was so close I was tempted to just stick my cock into it. Instead, I made do with placing my left hand on her back for balance as I gently started to play with her arse.

"Oh baby, that's so naughty," Mum moaned, "Would you like to fuck your mother in the arse?"

"Not right now but one day, if you're up for it."

"I'll do anything for you, baby. You make mummy so hot."

So naughty but, my god, she was so hot. She was so wet I was sure she was going to cum soon and I was using all the willpower in the world to hold back my orgasm. I was now pounding her so hard I was sure I was going to leave her so sore while my thumb was now in her arse. She wasn't being quiet at all and soon I felt the walls of her pussy start to clamp around my cock and she started to cum. Happy that she'd now had an orgasm, I withdrew my thumb, placed both hands back on her hips, and absolutely fucked her.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum, Mum. I'm gonna cum."

Mum could barely put together a coherent sentence as I thrust a final time before I started to shoot, feeling my legs go light as I collapsed on top of her, both of us then collapsing to the ground. I slightly lifted myself up on my elbows so I didn't squash Mum though I still had my cock buried inside her. We both lay down, simply taking a few deep breaths.

I learned and whispered, "That was awesome, Mum."

She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you too."

She wiggled her butt and moaned. "You're still hard?"

"It'll go down shortly. I was very turned on..."

"I meant what I said too. But I've never done it before."

"I know, Mum. We'll read about it together."

I pulled my still relatively hard cock out of Mum and rolled onto my back, glancing left and right to see that we were still very much alone. Mum just shuffled across and wrapped an arm around my chest, snuggling into me as usual as I just cuddled her.

"That was fun," she said.

"Of course it was. We just had fantastic sex."

"It's always fantastic with you."

"You're the best, Mum."

"Caroline," she whispered.

I kissed her forehead. "How about my one true love?"

She chuckled. "You can be so cheesy sometimes," but she squeezed me and added, "But I love it."

The blanket was that large that I was able to cover us both with the part we were not lying on and Mum eventually snuggled into me and had a nap. I felt myself starting to drift off as well and I think eventually had about an hour's nap. Once I woke up, I just continued to hold Mum as she continued to sleep. The sun finally started to dip, the weather starting to cool, so I shook Mum gently, who woke up and returned a simple smile before kissing me gently on the cheek.

"I had an orgasm coma."

I chuckled lightly before stating "It's getting late. Would you like to go home?"

She stretched and yawned. "I'm rather comfortable here. Though I guess I'd be even more comfortable in our bed."

"Again?"

"You're complaining?"

"No. Not at all. I thought I would have worn you out though."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the nose. "Orgasm coma. I'm ready and raring to go again."

"Guess we'd better get you home then."

We managed to find all our clothes and, once dressed, grabbed the basket and blanket and wandered out of the park, hand in hand. We wandered by other people who were heading out and I'm sure we received one or two glances, though I figured it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I don't think Mum even noticed as she simply walked in step with me, snuggled into my side as we slowly meandered back to the car.

I was ready for bed by the time we got back to the apartment. Mum noticed and offered to cook a simple dinner, allowing me to just sit back on the couch and relax. I was close to nodding off when she called me to the dinner table. I made sure to kiss her in thanks before we sat down to eat a relatively simple fayre, not that I'm one to complain. Once the dishwasher was loaded, we sat back and watched a little TV. I think Mum was in the mood again, but I had to be honest and tell her I was knackered.

Of course, once we were naked and in bed together, all it took was for Mum to gently stroke my chest before her hand moved down to my groin for my body to react. Once I was hard, Mum got exactly what she wanted, on her back with her legs spread wide as I buried myself inside her. I knew as soon as I came, I'd fall asleep, so took my time thrusting in and out, teasing her, knowing she wanted to orgasm as much as I did.

I felt her legs move and eventually wrap around me, before she grabbed me by the back of the neck and brought my face down to hers and she kissed me with all the urgency I recognised. I picked up the pace and she was soon panting hard, moans coming in between the pants as I knew she was getting close.

"This is too fucking good," she said quietly.

"Yeah?"

She kissed me hard and was on the verge of climaxing. "Keep fucking me, baby. I'm so... close..."

As I said, Mum wasn't a shouter or a screamer. I actually found the fact she was quiet rather adorable. And more 'real' than the shit you see in movies, with all the fake moans and whatnot. Mum had no problem telling me what she thought and what she enjoyed, and certainly made all the noises I would expect, but she certainly didn't fake it to just make me happy, not that it would have.

She eventually held me tight to her body as she started to moan as an orgasm rippled through her body, moaning into my ear and telling me how good it was. I lasted another thirty seconds before I came inside her. Mum just smiled at me as I did so, gently kissing my cheek.

"You have no idea how good that feels," she stated. All I could do was nod my head, feeling tiredness almost overwhelm me. "Tired?" she asked, a cheeky grin on her face.

"I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight. I'm going to work tomorrow for a rest!" Mum broke out in a fit of giggles. "I'm not complaining, just so you know."

Of course, now that the deed was done, Mum was more than happy to snuggle into me, just like we had done while back at the old house. I know for a fact that I fell asleep before Mum for once.

*****

A/N -- There will be a second chapter uploaded eventually.

1...345678