Guess Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something is still missing," Irene commented.

"His hands should be tied behind his back," Lacy suggested. "Otherwise he could just reach out and grab your athletic tits. And realize they are not the close-set I have," she reasoned.

"Right," Irene agreed.

"And you, Nathan, will have to guess which of us are riding you. If you guess right more than wrong I will do that special little thing you like," Lacy explained

"The one with the ears?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes," she responded.

"And the fluffy tail?" he said, elatedly.

"Yes," she sighed.

Irene looked at her questioningly.

"I have to dress like a Playboy bunny and say, 'Eh...What's up, cock?' Then I have to nibble on his 'carrot' until he says, 'Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm humping wabbits!' That's when the good part starts and he fucks my brains out."

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad," Irene reasoned.

"Yeah, but I have to wait till he says 'humping wabbits'. And sometimes I'm down there for a half-hour blowing him. And I'd rather be fucking him than sucking him," she said resolutely.

Irene nodded in agreement.

"If you get more wrong then Irene can do whatever she wants," she continued. "Within reason," she added.

"Now, I'll set my smartphone to go off at 5-minute intervals," Lacy explained the final rule of the game.

"Only five minutes?" Irene whined.

"We'll switch until he cums," Lacy clarified.

"But won't he be able to guess who is who if he gets the first one right?" Irene questioned.

"We will decide at random who gets to go with a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors," Lacy decided. "So if you win twice you can ride him for ten minutes but will have to get up after the first five and switch positions to make him think you are me," Lacy pointed out.

"I like that idea," Irene said, warming up to the concept.

"Or if I win twice I get to do the same thing," Lacy revealed.

"I don't care for that so much," she frowned.

Lacy waved a hand in front of Nathan's blindfolded eyes. "Can you see anything?" she asked her boyfriend.

"I can feel the air of your hand waving in my face but no, I can't see anything," he assured her.

"Good," she remarked, pleased.

She moved to face Irene."Ok... ready?" Irene eagerly nodded. "1...2...3" she counted down.

"I win!" Irene boosted!

Lacy sighed, annoyed.

"What?" Irene asked, perplexed.

"We covered his eyes. No his ears," Lacy pointed out.

"Oh," she responded, feeling dumb.

"Now, we got to do a do-over," Lacy instructed.

"1...2...3" Lacy repeated.

Nathan could have sworn he heard a squeal of delight from Irene but couldn't be sure.

Nathan jumped a little when he felt a hand touch his right knee.

"Nope. He can't see a thing,' Lacy acknowledged.

"Not a thing," Irene agreed.

He sensed both women bent over him like a couple of hungry wolves.

The hand lifted off his knee and soon sensed another woman behind him binding his arms with a second tie.

Even with the blindfold on, he saw a shadow block out the overhead light. With legs spread apart like she was on a horse, he felt her inner thighs brush against his outer thighs. When the first contestant was in position, a hand reached down and lightly took hold of the base of his cock. He only slightly flinched this time. While squatting downward, she aimed his manhood into her small slit. He embraced the sensation of her moist, slippery, constricting opening as she fully impaled herself on him. With her feet still firmly planted on the floor, she started to casually rock her hips. When she noted no objection from him, she moved her hips faster. Her small, athletic breasts pressed against his chest. He didn't need to smell her fragrant shampoo or sweet-smelling perfume to know who it was, or her long hair tickling his shoulders. Hearing her lustful grunts with each climax was another giant clue. But it was her thrusting with wild abandonment that was a dead giveaway. The quick breaths of her panting mimicked someone blowing in his ear.

The smartphone went off, signaling her time was up. He heard someone angrily tapping the device, letting her friend know it was her turn. With reluctance, his current lover got a few more thrusts in before rising off him.

"Now, which one of us was riding you?" Lacy inquired.

"It was definitely Irene," he answered.

"You are correct," she replied begrudgingly. "Ok, time to see who goes this time," Lacy stated.

"1..2..3" Lacy counted down. He swore he heard Irene grumble.

He sensed a butt press up against his stomach. With uncanny skill, she directed him inside her. In small, deliberate bounces, she engulfed him fully. Her groans were more audible but her movement was more measured. He knew it was his girlfriend this time by the way she felt within. The alarm went off again and she arose without hesitation. He could only guess she was trying to prove to her friend how it was supposed to be done. She withdrew and asked again who his most recent lover was. He guessed correctly again. This went on for some time until Irene's erratic rabbit-like fucking forced him to cum within. She made a few more humps before his dick started to go soft. With cum dripping out of her, she got up seconds before the buzzer alerted them.

"Ok, who was-" Lacy started.

"Irene," he answered.

"How did you get it right every time?" Lacy pressed him.

"You have a much more modest pace while Irene fucks like an animal in heat." he pointed out.

Lacy pulled off the blindfold just in time for Nathan to see Irene shrug. "I haven't fucked in a while," she said innocently.

After the long day he had, it didn't take much for him to drift off to sleep. He was awakened in the middle of the night. It was pitch dark and he could only see a silhouette of a woman on top of him. Her hips slid his awakened cock between her outer lips. "What's going on?" he asked, half awake.

In a disguised feminine voice, she replied, "Guess who."

12