Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben goes in bare back. Just the tip at first, which is enough to send poor Maxine into orbit. I note the tiny pool of pussy juice on the carpet beneath her ass and wonder if it will scrub out. Then the thrusting begins.

"Oh yes!" I muse. "Now we're talking..."

I glance over at Alex, who is patiently awaking his turn. I could do with some of that myself but his mind is too intently focused on bumping his quota of conquests by one, like it needs bumping. It's a bloke thing, I guess.

Ben withdraws and moves to one side, as Alex moves into position. Maxine is staring intently, right into my eyes. Her expression says "Are you okay with this?" but her mind is clearly thinking "Dear Lord, don't you dare stop him,"

And I won't because I'm not a selfish bitch.

Okay, here we go.

Confession Time. I've seen Alex fuck two other women, both with my blessing. Hell, I was lying next to him at the time, egging him on. But I guess Maxine and Ben don't know that. It's not something we've ever shared.

I will tell you something though. Although it's deliciously horny and thoroughly arousing to think about, in the wee hours between wide awake and asleep, you never do get used to it. I mean really used to the sight of your beloved's cock sliding into another gal's cunt.

Alex does his usual porn star thing, which I hate incidentally, of banging the head of his dick against her pudenda. It's uncomfortable and not in the slightest bit arousing. That the practice persists is purely down to shit porn. Please stop doing it, guys. It's crap.

And then his dick, which is stuffed inside an uncomfortable plastic bag is gently stuffed inside my friend's pussy. No, I don't think I'll ever get used to that sight. Not ever.

What's a gal to do? Well, I start off by giving Ben a very gentle hand job, which he seems to appreciate, whilst I enjoy the sight of my beloved's arse jogging back and forth at a modestly controlled rate. He relishes in the slow, gentle rocking-on-your-knees approach to fucking these days. The Hell-for-leather method he developed in his formative years, whilst banging tarts in downtown Ibiza, is a thing of the past. So he says, anyway.

Alex slips out and moves aside so that Ben can take over again. Ah, a tag team. I think they've planned this.

I'm at the point where I figure I could just do with some of that and so I flop down on the couch next to Maxine and slide my knickers over my knees. There's a smile writ large across my face that says "C'mon boys! Here's pussy #2 for ya! Dive in!" and, as you might imagine, not wishing to disappoint the lady of the house, Alex dives in, mouth first. And it's nice but I'd prefer some man-meat up there, if you don't mind. His expression suggests that he would rather have another pop at Maxine, maybe dump his load in her. I find this a little irritating but... Hey. He has one chance. Who am I to spoil his sexy vibes?

Instead, I straddle Maxine and offer up my puss for her attention.

Her expression whispers "That'll do nicely, thank you... " and I am soon treated to the kind of tonguing that I have so missed since my University days. Chicks know how to tongue pussy, and this Chick in particular is astonishingly good. I wonder why I haven't let Maxine loose on my lady parts before now and... well... yeah. Why not? Silly me. I shall encourage her to partake of the flesh when she next wanders across in her lunch hour for coffee and cakes.

Mmmm... Interesting. I can feel another set of lips about my lower region, and another. Seems that both Alex and Ben are taking turns at sorting out my butt hole. Errr.... It's kinda weird, and not something I've experienced before now, but also rather pleasant if a little ticklish.

This is nice. Yes, I think I'll have a small orgasm, if you don't mind. So I do.

Yeah, that was nice but it is, in no way, satisfying. It's time I got myself filled up with some man-meat and pronto, before I go off the boil.

I return to my former position alongside Maxine and indicate that I would very much enjoy a length of penis inside me, and since I do not wish to do anything that might harm the newly installed incumbent presently residing in my belly, Alex needs to step up to the plate. 

"Good man," I whisper. He doesn't need to be told twice before he's inside me, all the way up to the Maker's nameplate. "Fuck, that's nice" I whisper. "Fuck me like your dirty little cock whore..."

Maxine is sitting up, watching. "Are you bareback?" she asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"I wanna see some baby-batter," she says, laughing. "I want you come on her tits. Both of you... It's my thing..."

I can feel Alex building, building, building... "On my tits!" I say. "Come on my tits! I wanna watch!"

Alex whips his dick out of me before letting fly with a great white stream of jizz that splatters all over my torso and the sofa but also catches Maxine in the face. It's hanging off the tip of her nose and I can't help but laugh out loud.

Alex takes a while before he's hard again, so we watch as Maxine takes Ben's entire length in her mouth and sucks him until he's bone dry. 

When that floor show is over, I get down on all fours and Alex fucks me from behind until I come, and come hard. Alas, most of his jizz tickles out of my pussy and lands, in a messy pool, on my new deep pile carpet.

Shit. My poor carpet.

Will it ever come clean again?

Satisfied, truly satisfied, I curl up into a ball on the couch and pull my sex blanket up around my ears. You don't have a sex blanket? Get one. They're amazing. And I'm asleep within a minute. Around me, there's the sound and smell of sex, raw hard sex, but I am oblivious to it all, totally wiped and too tired to join in.

Four or five hours later and I'm still half asleep as I walk up the stairs. I don't even remember getting into bed.

Come the morning, Maxine is lying next to me, pretty much comatose. Comatose and naked.

Downstairs? The urge to clean, to wash away the shameful sins of the night before.

Mmm... Rubbers everywhere. Everywhere.

I put the kettle on and return to the Living Room with a pair of tongs. They're stuck to the carpet. My precious carpet. Ooowww....

And now they're stuck in my Hoover?

And all jizz has left multiple stains. There are underclothes on every surface. There's even lipstick (and worse) on TV remote, a fact I only discover when I turn on Amazon Music.

Explaining this to the Au Pair is going to be interesting.

But hey, Bucket List #6 : Pregnancy Sex. Tick.

First Published 2018

12