All Comments on 'Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner'

by BobMajunk

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
incredibly stupid

does the author have a tiny dick- is that the only thing that counts?

How many 12 to 14" dicks are there really?

This is an incredibly stupid lame story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just another poorly written story

Too many spelling and grammar mistakes to be an enjoyable read. Then to add in the "monster cock" totally ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Poorly written story ???

Did you read the same story as me? Where were the "too many spelling mistakes"? This story was more correct than 99% of the pieces presented on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Re: Poorly written story ???

When you can't spell yourself, you won't notice misspellings.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Couldn't resist. ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wtf ?!

You are now trolling the incest stories too?

This story was FIRST a LW sotry , THEN a group sex story and finaly MAYBE an incest story.

If site owners don't mind these things then I should propably make an account and start posting TIMES articles and movie scripts in random categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This sucked

This is one of the worst stories ever written in the long history of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

Quit sniffing glue and remember why fathers have loaded guns in their house, can't think of a punk on lit who needed his dick shot off more. The jury would give the dad money. Really really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude x2

Sissy liberal minded folk never keep guns in the house! Let's not even talk about loaded guns. They are inherently evil and are known to just jump up and start going off, killing more people than an 80's cop movie with infinity loop ammo clips! Therefore the only thing wrong is that the kid gave up a "power" boyfriend in the son of a judge. Like that would happen. Women generally tend to latch on to power, the can always find a willing dick later. Security first then fun if needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waste of time reading

This story really reinforces my desire to see that there is a Zero or Negative star rating for material like this. It went from being an okay read to rambling incessant garbage in nothing flat. Are you that pessimistic about the size of your own dick that you need the starring role to possess a 12 inch cock? And then you make him out to be one of the most repugnant and morally ambiguous morons in the history of assholes everywhere. Seriously, you need some sort of psychotherapy to deal with your repressed rage and animal urges to make everyone either a slut for a big cocked 'dick' or the whining sniveling piece of meat that is unrepresentative of any dad out there. File this one in the cylindrical filing cabinet under "TRASH".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a child wrote this

how old are you writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it.

This was a nicely written story .More would be nice .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WELL ALRIGHT

WHO CARES WHAT THESE PUSSIES SAY, THAT SHIT WAS HOT CHPTS 1 &2. SINCE EVERYONE THERE WAS CLEARLY TWISTED, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER W/LESS HUMILATION AND MORE OF ROBERT'S INVOLVMENT

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftabout 13 years ago
A totally unredeeming story

There were too many negatives to this story to give it any other rating than 1, since there are no negative scores to post. I know of no man, in all my long years that would put up with that, no matter how submissive they are. It was an invasion of the sanctity of the home. I don't care how large the man was, that was in essence a rape, and not of the daughter, but of the senses of the family, and the reader. This story could have been written much better, the characters more developed, the tensions increased, even the sex acts better scripted. It makes me wonder just exactly how old you are, and what sexual psychosis you suffer under for that kind of drivel to come out. Rethink your stories before you post them, and make sure you catagorize it correctly. This was not an incest story. Put it into the arena for those that appreciate this kind of story. Obviously I am not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read on Literotica. It is written so fantastically, it's like watching a Kubrick film - you just can't turn away. The pace is perfect, the sex acts are simply written about but so satisfying. Grade A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stuff fantasies are made off

What cannot really happen we get to read in stories like this. Great imagination Bobmajunk!

Thanks for this sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
god your a sad fuck

the dad went from "i dont like the kid dateing my daughter" to "im going to watch like the worlds weakest and sadest puppy wile trying to cum as this posibly STD infectid sleeze bag fucks my wife, that has ben with me for 25+ years, and my daughters" in like 10 seconds. if this hapened to me I would have fucked that kid up so bad if he even touched my wife. like " sorry honny but your boyfriedns geting his dick choped off with a rusty poket knife" "why..ungh... dady...his...hooo!...cock feals...oh christ fuck me jason!... so gooooooood!!" "well swetie, when a man and a woman are mairied and someone trys to fuck the man's wife infront of the man, they tend to get fucked up" "No wait dont!!" said jason. "to late for that" said robert.

And then robert went on to kill jason and his family was forever happy. i think i just wrought a better story then you, buddy. bee tee dubs, my dick is 11in long, u mad? Gonna put me in your next story with a tinny dick, buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dont take it personally ........................

Its a story for fucks sake, not a command to conform.

You don't like it ? Where in this world does it say we all have to be the same..this guys given it a go, more than most of you have done. Some of the comments are just totally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A well written stofy. But regRdless ov the size of Justin vs Robert, experience wins mos fcgts

Most fights. Rember, Bruce Lee was less th 5' 6" and only -35 pounds.

I sm only 5' 9" , 170 pounds abd reac 50 years. I fear no man and have had my shRe of bullies try me and loose. MartkiL arts trunp alot

Ler

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
Wrong Category

I am very sorry, but your story Guess Who's Cumming to dinner, is in the wrong category, it does not belong in the taboo/incest arena, there is not enough taboo for it to belong here, it really belongs to cuckold arena.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous