Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobMajunk
BobMajunk
33 Followers

Justin grabbed her by the shoulders and stood her up. He kissed her deeply as she put her arms around him. He moved to the other side of her and sat in her chair pulling her down onto his lap. Robert's begging was mostly incoherent weeping as he watched his wife lift her dress and lower herself onto the head of Justin's dick. Justin skillfully pulled her panties to the side and began rubbing his cockhead on her slit. As soon as the head began to push into her dripping pussy she began to shake. Her entire body tingled with a lust she couldn't fight; her eyes were wide and her muscles tense. By the time he had three inches in her she was cumming hard. She had never been this wet and had no problem sliding further onto him. She mumbled and moaned various profanities to no one in particular.

"Oh, yes, this is amazing. I love your cock," she screamed, suddenly lifting herself up and dropping onto his crotch. Justin held her hips and guided her toward yet another orgasm.

"Careful not to stretch that pussy out too much or else you won't even notice your husband's little dick."

"He'll never get this pussy again. Now I know what a real man's cock is like."

Robert winced at her insults but dared not say anything. Diane was riding Justin's cock hard but slowed to turn to Robert.

"I was just going to fuck Justin to make you suffer but I had no idea he would be so much better than you. I would do anything to keep my pussy this full from now on."

Robert looked down at the floor and tried not to hear his wife's voice.

"And you're just going to sit there and let it happen aren't you? Is it because you know you deserve worse than this or is it that you really are that pathetic?" She started to say something else but Justin drove his cock deep into her cunt. He suddenly lifted her up and leaned her onto the table. He pounded her relentlessly, her moans coming so close together they became a constant wail. He pulled out suddenly and told her to take her clothes off and she quickly obeyed. He pushed her against the table and kissed down her neck. He pushed her backward onto the table and stood between her thighs letting his member rest on her pelvis. She ran her fingers up its length not comprehending how he was still going strong. She lifted her hips and pushed the bulbous head back into her pussy.

"You know you're going to make me cum, don't you?"

Diane's eyes lit up and she smiled wide.

"Where do you want to cum," she panted.

He lunged forward burying his entire length in one stroke. Her scream was loud enough to make Robert wonder if the neighbors could hear them.

"I don't know. What do you think, Robert," he asked with out turning to look at him.

Robert watched his wife's feet flail in the air and her naked ass slide on the table top. He thought of all the things he had never had to chance to do to her body. He was brought back to reality by Justin's grunting. Robert knew that he was close to shooting his load and was thankful that this was almost over. "I want you on your knees with your mouth open," he commanded as he pulled out of Diane. She jumped off the table and dropped to the floor. She latched onto his pulsating cock and began stroking furiously. She glanced toward Robert to make sure she had his attention.

"Do you want to watch me drink his cum, baby," she mocked. She stroked Justin while continuing to talk to Robert. "He just gave me the best fuck of my life by far." She took a moment to lick his balls before continuing, "Tina, why don't you come over here and help me get him off?"

Tina crawled over to her side still soaked with tears but eager to focus on something else. Diane sucked the head into her mouth as Tina ran her tongue over his balls. Diane was now jacking him as fast as she could while Tina looked up at Justin.

"Give it to us, Justin, shoot it all over your two filthy sluts."

Justin yelled as thick ropes of cum exploded onto Diane's forehead. Before he could shoot again Tina moved her open mouth into position to catch a mouthful of their pearly reward. Justin took over stroking as stream after stream shot out onto the two women. Robert saw his wife and his first born both splattered with hot sperm. He could only stare silently as they giggled and purred in satisfaction. Robert just hung his head and cried.

BobMajunk
BobMajunk
33 Followers
12