Educate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly reached up and eased the shoulder strap of Lynn's bra, this cleared the way for her to latch her lips on the rubbery nub, making Lynn's body convulse and spasm. As much as she was enjoying what was being done to her, the brunette felt that she had been doing a lot of taking but no giving so she pulled on the side of Carly's head so that she sat up straight. The first thing Lynn wanted to do was kiss those beautiful full lips but then she repeated her friend's actions as she kissed down Carly's cheek, along her firm jawline and then down the long neck. Carly had been subtle about her seduction but Lynn was having none of it as she kissed her way along the neckline of the red dress. The way Carly's luscious breasts bulged over the top of her dress just drove Lynn on further making Carly tilt her head back and give a cheerful chuckle at how easily the other mother had been to seduce.

Carly pulled her dress shoulder straps down; she was keen to see what Lynn would do next and wasn't disappointed when she repeated the manoeuvre on her bra straps to reveal her full round breasts for inspection. Lynn momentarily paused while she took in the magnificence of the sight before her but then lowered her head to continue the tiny kisses towards to full deep red nipples before her. Carly just cradled the brunette's head to her breast cooing and giving the occasional snippet of encouragement; "Oh you are a natural, your mouth feels so good on my boob."

Her words filtered through the fog in Lynn's mind and spurred her on, switching her attention from one boob to another like some strange, possessed woman. She suddenly remembered the disdain in her voice when Nell had confessed that the two loved each other and here she was worshipping at another woman's chest, a woman that she realised she had fallen in love with within a heartbeat.

Upstairs the two friends had been afraid to do anything other than hold hands or cuddle each other, although Lottie would have confessed that she was more than happy. It was Nell who stated "This waiting is doing my head in. Let's sneak out and see if we can hear what they are talking about." Nell led the way as she invariably did and as she slowly drew her head around the corner while standing on the bottom step she suddenly jolted back. 'Have I just seen what I think I saw' she mulled over in her head, sneaking a second glance to ensure she had seen her mother cradling Lottie's mother's mouth to her bare chest. She pulled back once more and leant in to whisper in Lottie's ear, Peak around the corner but keep quiet, you are in for a shock of your life."

Lottie swapped places and slowly inched her head around the corner and nearly gasped out loud before she clamped her hand to her mouth. She pulled back sharply to press herself against the stair wall and looked at Nell in complete shock. Nell took her hand and led her upstairs back to her room before either dared, speak. "Oh my god, I can't believe what we just saw" Nell whispered aghast.

Lottie's reaction was somewhat different, her shock evident "What has your mum done to mine?"

Nell turned at the tone "What do you mean, done? I'd say it's more a case of opening her eyes. Anything that gets her to accept use can't be a bad thing surely?"

Lottie considered Nell's words for a moment and her stance and expression softened in an instant "Sorry, I'm just concerned about her. It can't have been fun for her married to my dad as long as they have. I'm, just concerned we may have triggered her into a vulnerable circumstance."

Nell took hold of Lottie's hand and said "Look if you're concerned then I'll go down and get my mum to stop. Let them have some thinking time." She quietly led Lottie back down the stairs and in unison peeked around the corner wall once more. If they were shocked to see Lottie's mother nursing on Carly's impressive tit, seeing the brunette lay back on the sofa as the cloned was curled up between her outstretched legs lapping away at her pussy made both gasps and it was Nell who brought her hand up to Lottie's mouth to stifle any noise. It was Lottie who took Nell's hand this time as they retreated upstairs once more. When the door had been quietly closed Lottie pushed Nell back on the bed and tugged her panties down attacking the blonde's pussy with her tongue in no time, while the adults were occupied, she was determined to make their time count.

Downstairs Lynn was in seventh heaven. Her husband rarely performed oral sex despite her insistent pleas but even when he did, he never got anywhere close to generating the kind of reactions from her that Carly was. Lynn was lying back on the sofa, her head held back in a silent gasp while she simultaneously humping her pelvis up and down and gripping firm gripping firmly on the back of Carly's head. In a clearer frame of mind, she would have been concerned that her moaning would alert Lottie and Nell but Carly was doing too good a job and all she could focus on was the impending climax that she was hurtling headlong towards. The pressure inside her was growing and growing until she gave one final lunge, went rigid and her vision blurred.

Carly was genuinely concerned for Lynn's welfare as the brunette continued to twitch and quiver as the aftershocks continued to explode inside her. Carly was finally convinced Lynn was okay as the brunette slumped to lie on her side but she opened her eyes and wore the broadest smile Carly could ever remember as she gasped "Phew, that was something special."

Carly sat back on her heels but now bounced excitedly as she asked "Truly? I'm so very pleased that you enjoyed it." Lynn held her arms out begging for another cuddle which Carly was eagerly pleased to provide, "I want you to know that it was an absolute pleasure to be the one that opened that door for you."

Lynn tentatively asked, "Would you like me to do that to you now?"

Carly pulled back so that she could stare into Lynn's eyes "Yes, I would, only not now. For starters, you've got to get your head around the concept that you might be bi-sexual and I'd rather you had time to digest what we just did in the cold light of day. Do you get me?" Lynn nodded her head and so Carly continued after planting one delicate kiss on Lynn's forehead "We have the girls upstairs to consider plus I'm bound to ask, what about your husband?"

Lynn barked a laugh saying "What about him? I doubt he'll bat an eyelid, besides what he doesn't know won't hurt him" Her face was set resolute.

Carly raised her eyebrows but decided to shift the conversation "Have a long hard think about this and call me with whatever questions you might come up with. Rest assured that the moment you are ready to take the next step then I'll be waiting."

The two made themselves presentable and stood on the threshold in each other's arms. Carly was enjoying the contact but Lynn considered it her happy place and didn't want to let go but eventually pulled back saying "Send Lottie home when she gets in the way but don't disturb them. I will make my apologies to them later on." She turned to leave but Carly pulled her back for one last passionate kiss.

'That will be the last lingering memory' she considered in her head.

Lynn sat in her home enjoying the enveloping silence until Lottie came home. "Come and sit beside me," Lynn asked and once her daughter was seated, she took her daughter's hands in hers "I want to apologise for earlier, I was out of line and I can not say how sorry I am about that. I'm very proud of the young woman you've become and fully support your life choices. Nell's mum and I had a long talk earlier and she showed me the error of my ways."

'Hmmmm' considered Lottie, 'that wasn't the only thing she showed you' Instead she let her mum continue.

"It's obvious that you and Nell are so well suited and have my complete blessing and support. It may not last the test of time but rest assured you can come to me at any time, especially if you come across anyone who is similarly blinkered. I'm so proud of how you handled my outburst, I deserved that. I'm just glad to see you confident enough to stand on your own two feet, I doubt I was half the woman you were when I was that age" Lynn concluded by pulling Lottie into a hug.

Her daughter managed a muffled "Thank you and I'm sorry for speaking out of line." It was about then that Lottie's father arrived home and the two women shared a questioning look until Lynn flicked her head indicating that her daughter should retire to her room.

Normal life ensued but Carly made sure to message Lynn and ask 'Are you okay? I just need to hear that your head is in the right place.'

Lynn replied ten minutes or so later 'I'm good thank you although I can't help wearing a stupid grin. You made me feel loved again.' This was followed by another message a minute or so later 'In fact you made me feel loved for the first time in a very long time.'

Carly found herself smiling at the phone screen as she read the message a couple of times before replying, 'You are loved. Very much so.'

At her end, Lynn was similarly smiling as she read the reply. Her heart was beating like never before as she made her mind up to reply 'I know, and it feels great. Can I come over tomorrow to demonstrate just how much I appreciate you opening my eyes?'

'Of course' came the immediate reply.

Lynn struggled to sleep that night and found herself pacing around her living room re-reading Carly's messages over and over. Eventually, it became too much and she had to send a reply 'I can't sleep.' That was followed by 'Every time I close my eyes all I can see is your beautiful face' then she sent 'Your beautiful smile' and then the final blow 'Your beautiful tits. I've been lying in bed and can't leave my kitty alone.' Lynn paused for a moment before sending the message that would seal her future 'I want to come over later today and curl up between your legs worshiping you with my tongue.' She hit send with her heart racing but a resolution fixed in her mind.

Lynn found herself staring out the window with an idiotic grin on her face.

That changed in an instant as her phone pinged.

It was a message from Carly.

She was awake as well at this ungodly hour.

'I can't sleep either. I may have had female lovers in the past but no one has made me feel so giddy as you do. I have so much to show you so come on over when you are ready' Lynn read the message excitedly, her heart was racing once again. Her fascination had responded so favourably, then the next message came 'As neither of us can sleep, why don't you come over now? I have a big bed that feels empty without you.'

Lynn looked at her watch, the household wouldn't be up for five or so hours yet. She covered her nightie with her overcoat, slipped on her shoes and dashed as quickly as she could around to Carly's house. She gave a faint tap on the door as she extracted her phone to send a message and the was opened immediately by a grinning Carly "Well what a surprise seeing you here" she said in a hushed voice as she took Lynn's hand and tugged her inside. The minute the door was quietly closed Carly spun Lynn around into an all-encompassing hug. With her mouth close to Lynn's ear, she said "I'm glad you couldn't sleep either."

Lynn pulled back and lunged her lips forward to aggressively kiss Carly. Eventually, she pulled back and with the sincerest of look on her face, she mumbled "I've had some time to consider matters but I wasn't able to think of anything else but you. You've opened my eyes and I need you to teach me everything you know and more besides." That was when Lynn sank to her knees before her lover and nuzzled her nose in Carly's crotch inhaling deeply. Lynn amazed herself with her decisiveness; she reached both hands under Carly's silk nightgown and on feeling the waist of her panties pulled them down quickly. Equally promptly Lynn lifted the hem so she had a clear view of the blonde neatly trimmed pussy.

Carly's clitoris took no finding as it stood out prominent just screaming out for Lynn to languish it with the sort of attention, she remembered Carly showing her earlier. Carly adjusted one leg of her stance so that Lynn had better access and then the instigator placed her hands on the brunette's shoulders for support. She was amazed at just how intuitive Lynn was at pleasuring another woman's pussy. What Carly didn't know was that before messaging Carly, Lynn had been exploring the internet and found a rich vein of porn movies that she studied with focused interest. Feeling the firm nub in her mouth persuaded Lynn that this was the life she had been missing out on, an attitude further amplified when she burrowed her tongue down and sampled the musky juice leaking out of Carly. That was the moment that she knew she was hooked.

Carly was struggling to remain standing and so stood Lynn up and led her hand in hand over to the sprawling sofa. She had Lynn lie down and then straddled her head so that her pussy was hovering inches from the mouth that had done such a superb job. Carly then leant forward so that she could perform the same on Lynn as the brunette was doing to her. The two rocked their way through two orgasms each until the two lovers slumped to the side. Carly quickly scrambled to turn 180 degrees so she could envelop the other woman in her arms. A series of tender yet intense kisses ensued broken by Carly who looked concerned when she sensed a tear trickle down Lynn's cheek. She looked confused but before she could ask Lynn blurted out "Thank you. I had no idea I could ever feel like this of another human being let alone another woman. Please don't be alarmed but... I... I... I think I love you."

Carly leant forward and kissed the tear away, then gently kissed Lynn's lips before finally saying "Good because I've never felt this kind of connection with anyone else, man or woman."

They stayed curled up in each other's arms until the faint glow of sunrise started in the sky and with a sad tone in her voice Lynn spoke the inevitable "I suppose I ought to get back home." They dressed but still had time to linger at the door for one final kiss before Lynn left for home. Carly couldn't bring herself to do anything other than sit on the sofa gently running her palm over the cushion Lynn had lay so that her scent wafted up to her nostrils. Nell got up and she and her mother had breakfast at the kitchen table but her daughter could tell Carly's mind was elsewhere. Similar scenes were enacted at another house around the corner where Lottie noted a change.

Carly did stir during the late morning and started to browse the internet as she was inspired to purchase some sex toys she and Lynn might enjoy playing with. Unfortunately, the choices were numerous and so she started to browse for lesbian porn videos to see what toys were most used. Thankfully it proved useful homework and she then sent a series of images to Lynn stating she was buying these for the two of them and she had specifically gone for the express delivery option. Over the course of the next few weeks, the two mums spent each available hour with the other, Carly's house was available most often with her husband working away so often. Sometimes they would meet at Lynn's house but more often than not they try different venues from libraries to bookstores plus hotels.

Lynn had found her soulmate. Her favourite configuration was kneeling over on Carly's bed while the busty blonde knelt behind her, hammering away at her pussy with the strap-on dildo while having a firm grasp on her breasts pulling and tweaking at Lynn's sensitive nipples. Having said that, a lot of the time was spent pleasuring the other, browsing toys and porn took up a fair amount of time but for the most part, they just held each other talking about themselves, their likes, hopes and dreams.

A major shift seemed to happen when Lottie and Nell both went off to the same university. It meant the two young lovers could easily hook up with each other but it also meant Carly had her house largely to herself meaning Lynn was spending more and more time there, not that Lynn's husband seemed to mind as he had increased his activities. That's when the bombshell landed; he told Lynn he was leaving her for his secretary as they had been having an affair for about ten years. He had expected shouting matches, tantrums even, but instead, his wife seemed relieved. Lynn said she was to be the one to break the news to Lottie who confessed in the same phone conversation that she and Nell knew about her and Carly and that she was especially proud of her mother.

When this was all reiterated back to Carly, she became especially excited with the prospect of having unrestricted access to Lynn's body. The same afternoon Lynn asked Carly to move in with her, an invite that was accepted in a heartbeat. Carly's husband didn't want a divorce and insisted that he was happy for his wife to explore her lesbian lifestyle but he was always available if she wanted to resume that side of her desires, not that she did but he remained living around the corner and he heard all the neighbourhood gossip about the two women setting up him together. Carly worried that Lynn would be affected by the gossip but it turned out that she was too engrossed with her lover to care what gossipmongers were saying.

12