Guided Love: Pretzels

Story Info
Allison meets Jorge at a surprise location.
2k words
4.14
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison skipped over to the destination for her date. Her mind daydreaming of the hunk and his cock from her jungle tour. Jorge did not share much of what they were doing. All he said was she should wear something that will "work out" in. He mentioned he will be early thanks to his "flexible" schedule. The address was 10002 Burro Ranch Drive. The building she saw there had lots of windows. It was the size of a small shop. The name over it read Pretzels. Allison was hoping they had the cinnamon ones.

Allison wore her bright red athletic shorts. The shorts go from the waist to the middle of her thigh. She wore a black sports bra as her top. She has her hair in a ponytail. She wore black sneakers with white socks. She tried to see what was inside Pretzels. All she could make out was a big open room. In the window, Jorge's reflection appeared. He was standing with an older woman with large breast which appear to droop a little bit. Jorge wore a white t-shirt and navy blue athletic shorts. The shorts were close to being 3/4ths the way to his knees. His feet were in flip flops. The older woman had short blonde hair cut short so it almost touches her shoulders. She wore a purple sports bra and matching yoga pants. This woman like Jorge wore flip flops.

"Allison, this is my friend Nadia," Jorge introduces the older woman to Allison.

"Nice to meet you, Nadia."

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Nadia is going to set up for us," Jorge informed Allison.

As Nadia went inside. A young Hispanic woman stopped by Jorge. She has dark brown eyes. She is well tanned and thin. She was smiling teeth and all. The young woman eyes gazing at Jorge's eyes as she played with her black braided ponytail. Her C cup breasts were in a red bikini top. Her red shorts were just under her waist. Her firm round butt had her butt crack peeking out just a bit. She had a stud in both ears as well as her tight belly inside her bellybutton. Jorge and the young woman whispered into each other's ears. They both giggled.

The young woman finally acknowledged Allison. She did a slight waved than rested her head on Jorge's broad shoulder closest to her. "This is Nadia's daughter, Katerina. Katerina, this fine lady is my date Allison," Jorge added. Allison was relieved that Katerina had not captured Jorge's attention. Katerina was looking at Allison like a rival.

Windows became more visible. Allison turned around. The open room now had four rectangular mats on the floor. One landscape one in front and three spread out by its long side. In the corner of the room were two giant balls. She could see Katerina go inside and stop at the mat furthest to the right along the landscape mat. Jorge was inside too waving at Allison. He then went over to the middle mat along the landscape mat. Nadia was going to the landscape one to show the class what they are doing. Allison went inside. She went to the remaining mat. Katerina, Jorge, and Allison faced Nadia.

"Allison, we are here to do yoga," whispered Jorge into Allison's ear.

"Alright class, I see we have a new person here. I will start with pairing us off for warm up. Allison, I will be with you and Jorge with Katerina. I like to start out helping the new faces," Nadia explained. "Our first stretch will just be bend over and touch your toes without bending your knees."

Katerina stood in front of Jorge on his mat. Nadia did the same for Allison. Jorge bent down having his fingertips only reach about to his ankles. He stood back up straight. Allison slowly went down. Her fingers just past her knees. Allison could feel a warm hand pressing down on her back. She looked up. Nadia was rubbing Allison's back. Allison stood up straight.

Katerina bent down slowly. The bikini top barely covered any cleavage. She was able to grab the back of her feet. Her firm ass peeked out from the small gap formed under the waistband on her back. Her butt well exposed. No panties on her. As she went back up, she climbed Jorge's legs. When her hand came to his shorts, Katerina did a slight tug. Jorge giggled and did the same back to her. Allison was watching her date playfully tease the other woman. Nadia was also stretching when this was happening.

Next, Nadia and Katerina brought in the yoga balls. Katerina and Nadia showed what we will be doing. Nadia held the ball still as Katerina went over the ball on her back. As she went over, Katerina had her nipples pushed out of her bikini top. As Jorge and Allison watched the display. Allison wishing, she were here alone with Jorge. As the couple got their partners for warm up back, Allison could barely focus. As she went over the ball, Allison heard a lot of giggling from Katerina. Allison turned and saw the tip of Jorge's penis peeping out of his left sleeve. Katerina was bouncing up and down using her knees. Katerina's perky breasts jiggling did not make Allison's date better.

Allison continued the ball warm-up. She was going down on her belly. She struggled to just stare at Jorge and Katerina stretch. Nadia was holding the ball and holding Allison down as Allison went down to the ground. Nadia ran her hands across Allison's back. Nadia unaware of her daughter and Jorge behind her. Nadia went back to the front.

"Alright, class I will leave you in my daughter's hands for this next part." Nadia left. Allison was worried about what that exactly means for her date. Katerina smiled as she rolled back her left then right shoulder. She turned gazing at Allison. She looked her over. Starting with Alison's dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, her big brown eyes, and the sweat glistening off her forehead onto her small breasts. She saw the wet spot that formed a stripe down Allison's black sports bra. Katerina put her left pointer finger in her mouth like she was going to bite the tip of her finger nail. She saw Allison's red shorts which were now a little lower than before her panties were visible. The black waist band began an inch above where her red shorts are currently. Katerina now had her hand stroking her pelvic region on the outside of her matching shorts.

"Excuse me. Katerina, I think I may go for a bathroom break if you want to do some one on one yoga with Allison?" Jorge suggested. Allison wondered what he was thinking. Katerina to Allison wanted Jorge for herself. Katerina stopped stroking. She blushed as she realized she was seen doing it in front of company.

"I would love to help Allison directly. Leave us ladies to show off how f-l-e-x-i-b-l-e we are..." Katerina boasted.

Jorge left and went to the restroom. Katerina hurried over to Allison. She grabbed Allison while showing off her evil grin. She pushed Allison face first on her mat. The mats are a nice soft cushion, so she was not injured.

"Let us start with the dolphin pose. I will need you, Allison, to keep your head and forearms out flat on the mat." Allison had lifted her head off the mat enough to see. She had her hands all the way to her elbows flat on the sides of her head. "Good. Now keep your legs straight and hike up your fine ... ass. Mmmmmm." Katerina grabbed Allison's buns and squeezed. As Allison pulled her butt up, Katerina lifted her but up from the waist band of Allison's shorts. As it reached the peak, SNAP the waistband hit Allison. "This position does wonders for your ass!"

"Thank you?"

"Don't act like you're not pretty. I have dated worse..."

"You're a lesbian?"

"Allison, if I wanted to steal Jorge from you, I would have already stripped him down and jumped his bones."

"With your mom present?"

"We do nude yoga here too. Mom also knows you two are dating." Katerina got on her hands and knees to whisper into Allison's ear, "I am just here to spice up your sex life..." Katerina instantly kissed Allison's cheek.

"Uh.... what?"

"I think it is time for the camel pose next. It will turn your lady lumps to camel humps..." Allison waited for her instructions. Instead what she got was Katerina's bikini top falling down a few feet in front of Allison. "Get on your knees! Then lean back and let your arms dangle like a man's not erect penis." Allison followed the instructions. However, Allison was a beginner so it ended up more a shark fin than a camel. Allison cringed as she tried to arch her back. Allison is still a beginner at yoga. Some of Allison's body parts do not bend as well as advanced students.

"That would make a great frog pose!" Katerina joked.

"I can't bend my back that far back..."

"How about just some simple stretches?"

Allison looked at Katerina gratefully. Unfortunately, Allison's eyes wandered to Katerina's firm, large round breasts. Allison straightened out her legs then collapsed onto the soft mat underneath her. Katerina bent over Allison. Her breasts swaying like a swing set. Katerina grabbed Allison's waist band again. This time peeling it off Allison's tight round ass. Katerina finished pulling until it came off Allison's legs. Katerina threw it to one of the walls. Allison's tan buns and shaved pussy visible to the "yoga instructor". Katerina got on her knees and pressed her face against it. Allison yelped then groaned. Katerina blew air into Allison's vagina. Allison felt like she was on a hot tub jet on a low setting.

Allison was not sure what to do with her hands. She propped herself up. Then she grabbed Katerina's head. Katerina looked up at her "student". Katerina mouthed, "top off". Allison ripped her top off like a band aid. Katerina moved from blowing to licking. Allison closed her eyes to control her breathing. As she her fell open again. Jorge was behind Katerina. His long cock stiff. Jorge got on his knees and curled his fingers over the waistbands around Katerina's waist. Katerina turned and saw Jorge.

Katerina stood up, rising out from her shorts and panties. She pulled Jorge up. Katerina grabbed her clothes from Jorge. Katerina threw them far behind her. In fact it hit the door to come in. Katerina stood on her toes. She backed into Jorge. Jorge rubbed his throbbing cock against Katerina's pelvic region. Allison got up and kissed Jorge. Then Katerina pushed Allison's lips against hers. Allison lightly pushed Katerina forward. Katerina stepped forward and stood normally. Allison took Katerina's place on grinding against Jorge's cock. Katerina turned around and kissed Allison. Allison could feel Katerina's hands pinch and pull at her nipples. Allison tried to focus on Jorge. Katerina revealed some new ways of pleasuring Allison's body. Katerina slurped as she sucked on Allison's breasts. Allison was flabbergasted by all the thoughts.

Allison wondered if she was straight or bi. Allison pictured briefly what raising a child would be like. Katerina made Allison think breast feeding could be easy. Before Allison knew it. She was on her hands and feet as if crab walking. Jorge was thrusting his cock into her vagina. Katerina was behind Allison kissing her. Allison did it so much she seemed to crave the taste of Katerina's lips. Jorge's balls thud against Allison with each thrust. Allison fell back more. Katerina squat over Allison letting Allison taste the juices coming from Katerina's pussy. Jorge seemed like he could do it for hours. If needed to be aroused more, he just had to look at Allison pleasure Katerina.

Eventually, everyone collapsed. Allison reached for both Jorge and Katerina. Best first threesome ever!!