All Comments on 'Guilt & Redemption Ch. 04'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
And there is faith, hope and love

... but love is the greatest of these three.

I feel that the story transcends fiction and approaches reality as even the readers become part of it.

I wish with all my heart that Ali is not an entirely fictional character but based on a real person who lifts Pixie's spirit and heals her soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True Confessions are Good for the Soul

I have only just picked up on this story, and have just read all four chapters in one go, I must say it has been an extraordinarily good read, as it is a complete baring of the soul. It really touches the heart strings, and it is amazing to look back on ones own life and see certain comparisons, especially trying to please others whilst ignoring your own needs and wants. Lets hope after this chapter there is a positive up turn in Pixie's life, and that by meeting Sammy and her girls, and her husband (in the future) it will help Pixie in ways she can't see. But as for affairs of the heart lets hope Ali really brings joy and love to Pixie's heart in the way she wants it, as Pixie needs to be cared for and have the love she gives totally and unequivocally reciprocated.

Thanks for another great story, and stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Out of Breath Keeping up with Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

Just this morning I wrote a comment on The Training of Pixie Pt. 09 and did not realize you published this Guilt & Redemption series up to Chapter 04.

I noticed the same story series theme a medical condition, a "hormonal imbalance, “that effects your size and shape, conflicts with your family and Church of England (C of E) social life issues due to your attraction to women, and multi-tasking issues. However, in all your stories Pixie’s will and determination allows her to accomplish so much by earning her a Master of Arts (MA) degree at the age of twenty-four and writes wonderful literotica stories. So, I am assuming your describing yourself. If not, my sincere apologies.

You surprised me by mentioning multi-tasking issues that normally associates itself with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) issues, which I have. My ADD limited me to take one college per semester and over 30 years to earn two Associate Degrees due to taking one course at a time and multi-Military deployments.

All through school United Sates, grades 1 thru 12, I failed English courses because I skipped words in my sentences. I could not use a typewriter due to making numerous mistakes. For me, it got so bad, I use to tear up my assignments, because I felt ashamed to turn them in but the “system“ moved me forward. I had planned to complete all my college courses and never take an English course to complete my degree. But I always felt God looked out for me due to never taking drugs or smoking. Sure, I had school disciplinary problems but never criminal problems.

In 1991, my Military commander recommend for a Warrant Officer Commission. The recommendation completely shocked me, until I looked a pre-requisites: Six credit hours of College English. Luckily, God / technology provided two powerful tools, the personal computer and a wonderful English teacher that remains my friend.

In 1995, I earned my Warrant Officer commission. My Commander congratulated me then assigned me to write an Operation Order for our upcoming mission. I feel confident, as this story progresses, as well as, your other “Pixie” themed stories, Pixie triumphs.

Moving forward, I must focus on the story author’s name and not the story title to keep up with Pixie.

Thank-you, Stay Healthy, and COVID Safe

Jeff

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
It's what's inside her...

This story is getting better with every chapter---I'd say it's on the way to being your masterpiece, Pixie. Regarding Pixie's misgivings in the early paragraphs (that there may be something wrong with her for being glad for Ruth), far from there being anything wrong, it shows that what's inside her shines, that she is a loving and decent person. Ruth, on the other hand, is shallow and seems to see no deeper than the surface of her paramours. Pixie wins hands down! And for Pixie to think she may be in a state of mortal sin because of her sexuality, it just shows how warped religious teaching can be. (As a lapsed Irish Catholic, I was always cynical about the concept of mortal sin. We were taught, when children, that to miss Mass on a Sunday was a mortal sin. So a child who missed a church service was condemned to the same eternal torment as Hitler and all the other monsters of history. Go figure!) Continue with this wonderful story, Pixie, for you deserve all the plaudits possible.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Another wonderful episode

I am ever-so-happy that Pixie has met someone... who will hopefully treat her with the respect she deserves. Of course, I do like the twist that it is a vicar. And I am definitely looking forward to how things progress between them. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Amadeus - and yes, love is the greatest. And yes, Ali is very real xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff. I sympathise with your difficulties, and where I work I do so because we have a commitment to helping those who have obstacles in the way. Yes, there is a good deal of autobiography here xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Al - as you will see, things are looking up for our heroine xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SERVING God???

.

I can't help but wonder if our favorite little Pixie is going to act on her submissive nature, and be a "servant of God" by "serving" Ali.

The power dynamic is naturally in place, with Ali (a priest) being an authority figure ingrained in Pixie's upbringing.

It seems like a match made in heaven.

Well, Pixie heaven anyway.........

Cinco Estrellas

sharksharksharksharkover 3 years ago
Coming along great!

I am holding out hopes that the voluptuous Sammy won't be able to control her maternal instincts in the presence of the needy little Pixie.

transpuppettranspuppetover 3 years ago
So sweet

The relationship between Pixie and Ali feels so real, their chemistry so palpable. I came here expecting some kind of cuckqueaning and infantilisation and got the thrill of a budding sapphic love affair.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh - your words are balm in Gilead, and I wish I could accurately convey how much your words encourage me xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor, and maybe, at last, Pixie has found her ONE. x

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous - and cheers - yes, let’s see how Ali being a vicar impacts on Pixie x

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you transpuppet - I hope that you will continue to enjoy this as it develops. xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Sharkshark, let’s see where this goes now xxx

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

That's better, I finished it with a smile on my face. I am an anti Christ person and would never go to church, but by opening a door to happiness for pixi, I might become a convert

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Helen xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Helen xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

How wonderful that Pixie has found someone nice, caring too. I know it’s a story but because it’s already written, I can hope that her happy times continue. Perhaps there is an opportunity for a ‘Tea with a Vicar’ book. Thank you for a lovely chapter xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Evie xxxxx

Tommi19Tommi19over 2 years ago

Wow great writing and even better story xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Tommi xxx

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

This is surprisingly well written... Now I need to read the rest of your works.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Chimera - well there is an awful lot else to read xxx

JennyPeachesJennyPeachesalmost 2 years ago

A nice upturn in this series. Are things about to take a drastic turn for Pixie? Ali the Vicar arrives to put things in perspective and give Pixie rhyme and reason. This excellent series continues. Well done! xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jenny. I am delighted that you are enjoying it xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Yeah pixie has happiness

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

My eyes are in need of rest after crying, they are so full with joy! I loved how the ‘path’ Pixie took led her to where she needs to be. Her inner reflection and life moving so she can see the opportunity and possibility.

Absolutely an amazing chapter!! 5 more bright shining brilliant 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aiofe xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My world exploded into rainbows, says Pixie, which exactly how I felt reading this. The introduction of Ali and the contrast with Ruth is skilfully handed. A beautiful chapter in the story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Katie xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES