All Comments on 'Guilt Free'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's only the beginning. The genie is loose now, and there will be hell to pay. Serves them right.

Thanks for the effort.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 3 years ago

The double switcheroo had me for a few paragraphs until I figured it out. Strong work, as always. 5.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Looking at the tags makes me think steelring should feel some guilt about posting this story.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 2 years ago

Cute. I really appreciate the thought that went into this, and the writing is excellent. Just the right amount of sex to literary foreplay, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story wasn't as expected from the title & super brief description, outside of wives being felt up by strangers. I expected a bit more, but it wasn't there. I'm being nice giving this 2 stars due to the writing & thinking behind this story. Unfortunately, the story wasn't there.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

sexy and the idea of not really swapping is a turn on

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Totally fooled me. I thought the two guys who moved in on the wives maneuvered them to the dungeon while the husbands were detained by metro man. Wives then got strapped down, gagged, spanked and fucked before their husbands could find them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You sure as hell don't write shit stories. Really glad I found you again. Thank you so much for your effort. Sorry my sign up has gone wrong. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 1 year ago
Anomalies?

How is it that the women walk in practically naked and the men are wearing slacks and have to ‘unbutton their trousers’ to fuck in a place where most people are almost naked anyway? Who fucks in a place like that with trousers on.

Most of your stories are great but silly details like this are distracting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous