Guilty by Association

Story Info
Your boyfriend did the crime so You must do the time.
2.6k words
3.65
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
132 Followers

You are heading to a job interview. The rent was coming up, and your boyfriend was already getting his half so it was up to you to get the rest. You arrive at the store and wait in the lounge.

You look and see ten others waiting. You hope they're not trying to get the same customer service position as you. One by one the women were called until it was your time.

You sit down with the interviewer and introduce yourself. "Hello I'm Jessica."

"I'm Harris Pan, the manager. So you're here for the customer service position?

"Yes."

"Well unfortunately I'm looking for experience people to fill this position and you have nothing on your resume."

"I'm willing to learn."

"Yeah I'm sorry but we just don't have the money for another part timer." You sigh sadly and get up. "Hey, you got the looks, Hooters is only a block away."

"No thanks."

"Why not, it's a job."

"I'm not interested in a job that's only interested in my looks. I came here for honest work not eye candy. You must have some kind of position I'll do anything even custodian."

"We already have those positions filled, we just needed an experience customer service member. We may have a position open in a month but right now we're full."

You leave. You won't do it, you won't apply to Hooters.

****

You return to your boyfriend's apartment and collapse on the sofa. You pick up two letters and throw them. "Damn bills!" You get a text from your boyfriend saying he'll be late.

Suddenly the apartment door was kicked down and you scream. It was the police. "Get down on the ground! Down, down!" "You are under arrest for espionage!"

"That's preposterous!" You scream.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one we'll provide you one."

You are escorted out in handcuffs screaming, "This is a mistake! A mistake!"

****

You're sitting on the bed with your head down, you look up at the clock, two hours had passed now. You're passed the point of asking why for the cops just ignore you. "You can get through this," you tell youself. "Soon you'll be out of here with your boyfriend and this whole thing will be a funny memory for you've done nothing wrong."

A guard comes by and opens the cell. "Come with me." You do as ordered.

Awaiting you at the front was the chief of police and an older man. The older man eyed you and you quickly divert your gaze.

"Alright follow me inside," the chief says. You enter the room and sit in a chair.

"Why am I here?!"

"Your name is Jessica, right?"

"Yes."

"Age 20."

"Yes."

"Again, why am I here?"

The chief ignores you again by writing notes. "You may enter." The older man and the other police officer enter the room. "This is Doctor Adolf."

"You're boyfriend stole a top secret flash drive in an attempt to sell to the highest bidder in foreign nations."

"What?! That's a mistake, it has to be a mistake!"

Doctor Adolf presents the evidence of your boyfriend stealing the flash drive. You are absolutely shocked. "Do you recognize this car?"

You nod sadly.

"Thought so. Your boyfriend is on the run, you will be charged as well."

"What, I've done nothing wrong!"

"Sure that's what they all say, you think just because you are a woman you can get away with it. You've been found guilty of helping your boyfriend with his criminal activity so you must pay the price!"

"No, no, no!" You cry. "I've done nothing wrong! No it wasn't me!" You plead with Doctor Adolf but he ignores you by leaving.

"Alright let's go, lady." The cop grabs you by the arm but you start resisting.

"Let go of me! I'm not going to prison! I'm not going!" You are tased.

****

You awaken and look around, this wasn't your bed, this wasn't your boyfriend's apartment. Last night's dream wasn't a dream at all it was real! You are still wearing the same clothing from last night, normally for you that meant you had a one night stand before you started dating but this was not that, you are in jail for the crime your boyfriend committed, why should you have to suffer like this?!

You look at the clock and put your head down. If it wasn't for the clock you wouldn't have known what time it was for there was no window at all, nothing just silence, everything was sound proof. You look up at the clock again another hour had passed. You could hear heavy footsteps approaching. Three police officers appear and open the cell door. Handcuffs are placed on you. You always thought if handcuffs were involved it would be kinky sex not this. You are able to wash, given a prison outfit and food before court.

****

"All rise for the honorable Judge Muhammad," the guard announces. "You all may be seated. Court is now in session."

"Ms. Jessica, you stand accused of engaging in espionage, how do you plea?"

"Not guilty, your honor!"

"Your honor, jury please take a look at the evidence," the attorney of the plaintive says. "See, the man in question stole an ID, impersonated a scientist and stole classified information which he intended to sell to any who wish to use in such a way that would harm our country. This car was used in his escape and this is the resident of such car was seen at. Upon further examination an illegal firearm was found, records confirm that the woman was living there for almost two months and you expect me to believe that this woman didn't know this was going on? Surely she jests or the densest woman in the country."

The jury starts mumbling to themselves. You have your head down and what's worse is that you thought it was better to represent herself instead of having an attorney.

"Order, order in the court! Have you any else to say?"

"No further questions your honor."

"Does the defendant has anything to say?"

You just stood there in shock, you know it's over, no matter what you say nobody would believe you not to be involved in espionage. Guilty by association. "Nothing your honor."

"I see no reason to prolong this. Has the jury reached a verdict or do you need time?" The jury members shake their heads. "Very well then, what is your verdict?"

"We the jury find the defendant guilty of all charges."

You start wailing, your life is over.

"You are hereby sentence to fifteen years in the women's correctional facility. This court is adjourned." He bangs the gavel.

You are escorted out and placed back in your cell until the police were ready to transport you.

****

Two hours later after crying your eyes out, the cops take you into another room. Once you are seated you are surprised to see it was just you and Dr. Adolf.

"You are very beautiful," he began.

You blush in shame and turn your head. Of course he thought that, you are a young blue eyed blonde with a C rack and a firm ass.

"Look at me," he commands.

You look at him.

"We haven't been formally introduced, I am Doctor Adolf and..."

"Just get to the point!" You interrupt angrily.

"Ms. Jessica you'd best control yourself if you know what's good for you."

"I wasn't apart of any of this, I didn't know," you say trying to fight back the tears.

"You've made that perfectly clear and I do believe you."

You are surprised.

"Yes but the law is the law. Espionage is a serious charge, you're lucky they didn't pursue the death penalty. That disk is important to the Green Foundation which I represent. But personally I am here to offer you a choice."

"What choice?"

He opens up a folder and passes you a paper and a red ink pen. "What I have is a contract. Read it and sign it should you choose to accept it."

You start reading the paper: You__________________agree to work for Doctor Adolf, you will pledge your mind, body and soul to him for Seven Years. You will do whatever he asks of you and if you refuse to comply you will be punished until you comply. If Doctor Adolf is unsatisfied with your performance he has the right to void this contract and you will serve out your fifteen year sentence.

Signature:_______________ Date:________________

You looks at him with horror in your eyes and he stares back and nods. "So you're saying that either I sign this contract and be bound to you for seven years or I go to prison for fifteen years?"

He nods, "The judge has already approved it."

"So I'm to be a slave?!"

"Indentured servant."

"Is there not a third option?!"

He shakes his head, "It's either prison or indentured servitude. You have nowhere to go, you won't be able to return to your boyfriend's apartment, and what job is waiting for you anyway? With espionage on your record you won't be able to land a decent job. However, if you choose to submit to me, at the end of your seven years you'll get a personal recommendation from me for any position you desire within Green Foundation, we have our hand in the political machinations of this country. I shouldn't have to tell you what will happen if you attempt to run away or if anything should happen to me. Take as much time as you need to decide."

It's not fair! What did you do to deserve this?! It's either prison for fifteen years or indentured servitude for seven years. You reluctantly pick up the red ink pen and while shedding tears you sign your name and date it.

Doctor Adolf gets up and approaches you. He picks up the paper and gazes at the signing. "I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship," he smiles at you. "Alright let's go."

****

"Alright let's lay down some rules. You will not be allowed to have anything unless I give it to you. From this point forward you are to refer to me as Master. When we are in public you will refer to me as Boss or Sir. You will dress conservatively when we are in public but when we are at home you will wear a French maid outfit or nothing at all. You will cook, clean and do any other chores I provide. I expect all my clothes to be ready the night before. You will sleep in the same bed as me. You will go to bed when I go to bed. I expect to be awaken with a blow job. This is all subject to change depending on my mood. Do you understand?"

You nod.

When he stops at a red light he smacks your left tit hard which makes you yelp in pain. "Did I not just go over the rules?!"

"Yes sir!"

He smack your tit again.

"Master!"

"That's better."

"Master what will happen to my stuff at the apartment?"

"You have nothing except what I give to you."

"Yes, Master." All the possessions you owned were gone just like that except the clothes on your back but would you be allowed to keep those who knows?

****

He reaches his house which is now your new home for the next seven years. Once inside he gives you the grand tour and you can't help but be impressed by it but at the same time dread as you are now responsible for keeping this place clean.

After the tour he takes you by the hand into his bedroom and orders to strip down to your indigo bra, V string and heels. You hesitate but you no choice, if you refuse him you will be punished, of course you don't know what that means but you do know that if he's not satisfied you will carry out your fifteen year sentence.

Once you are in your indigo lace bra, V string and heels he tells you to turn around, giving him excellent view of your body.

He orders you to remove his clothes and you reluctantly do as ordered.

As you undress him you are surprised at his well built tone. He wasn't unattractive, he still some reddish brown hair that wasn't completely eclipse by gray. You mentally shake your head. This man believed you was innocent but decided to make you his indentured servant. As you unzip his pants you feel his semi hard on. You pull down his pants and underwear and gaze at it. He smiles at you, "Bigger than your boyfriend's I imagine." You nod truthfully and he orders you to your knees and guides your hands to it.

You kiss the tip and shaft and he puts in your mouth. He moans as you bob her head back and forward. You play with his balls and and wank his shaft. He guides your head back and forward and then pulls out and hits your face cheeks before putting back in and rams it down your throat. The sudden impact causes you to grunt but you do your best not to struggle. Clearly you wasn't use to the rough treatment. Your eyes are watering up as he continues to fuck your mouth, the precum comes rushing down your throat. He pauses and forces your head again and then thrusts his cock again, each time he lets you breath but doesn't take his cock out.

He continues on until groans and you gag as his load rushes down your throat and despite the rough treatment you swallow it all and a minute later he pulls out and to your shame you burp which makes him laugh.

He orders you on the bed with your ass in the air. You wait for several minutes, then he climbs on the bed, rips your V string off, parts your ass cheeks and starts to insert his already hard again cock into your ass. Your first instinct is to resist, "No Master!"

"Did you just refuse me!?"

You lay still, you know full well you'll end up a dyke toy, so either way you'll still take it up the ass.

You grit your teeth and grip the bed sheets as he shoves it in. He begins thrusting into your ass. His hands cup your bra covered breasts and then he slides his left hand in and cups them directly.

His left hand grips your blonde hair while his right hand pulls the bra down which allows your breasts to pop out and bounce freely.

"Who owns you?" His hisses in your ear and he thrusts harder. And you reply, "You do, Master."

He makes you say it again and each time you do he smacks your right tit.

After ten times he's satisfied. You are his property for seven years. He continues thrusting hard and then he groans and his load comes flooding into your ass and he collapses on top of you.

A few minutes later he pulls out and to your shame your pussy is dripping wet.

He climbs off the bed and you hear a drawer open and a few seconds later he puts a collar around your neck and tells you he'll fuck your pussy later on tonight and to fix some dinner, your choice. He smacks your ass and you leave.

You will endure, you will be his indentured servant for seven years and when it's over you will secure a high ranking position within Green Foundation. You only hope your boyfriend won't be caught until then so you can be the one to sign his death warrant.

THE END

frog7
frog7
132 Followers