Guitar Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried again but failed repeatedly. "Do it again", I heard Mr Smith say. "But this time, if you get it wrong, I will have to punish you."

The moment I heard the word 'punish', I felt like I would completely lose control. But somehow, I managed to calm my composure and play the chords over. This time wasn't any different, and I got it wrong again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When Amber played the chords wrong again, I seemed to feel happy rather than disappointed. As though I'd been waiting for this moment. And maybe I had.

"That sounded like you messed it up on purpose... That's unacceptable. Step down off your chair, and get down on your knees... Yeah, kneel down in front of me."

God, seeing her kneel right in front of me made me want to shove my throbbing member down her throat, but all in due time.

"No, keep the guitar with you... Good. Now, do it again."

And when she messed up again, I spoke in a deeper voice, "No. That's not the way I told you."

I could feel the beginnings of my smile when I instructed her to unbutton the top three buttons of her shirt. I saw her gorgeous full breasts, restrained by a black lace bra.

"Now I'll show you again. Give me the guitar." Amber looked at me confusedly but gave her guitar.

I played the chords for her again, while I stared deep into her cleavage. I didn't even make an effort to hide my gaze this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The hot gaze Mr Smith gave me only made me squirm that much more. I felt so exposed while he made no attempts at concealing his intentions while he showed me the right chords. I couldn't pay any attention to what he was playing between staring at the bulge in his pants and maintaining the gaze he kept.

"It's your turn, Amber." The way he said my name, with that tinge of lust in his coarse voice, sent my whole body shivering. I tried with utmost honesty only to fail. But this time, Mr Smith asked me to put my guitar aside entirely.

"Now, I want you to take off your shirt for me," he paused for a moment waiting for me to follow his instructions. "And now your bra." He finished his sentence smugly, taking in the expression on my face. I hesitated for a moment, trying to read his thoughts. When I reluctantly reached the hook of my bra he said, "It's clear that I'm being far too lenient. Stand up."

He took off the belt around his waist and then almost whispered, "Now take off your skirt, right below that ass. Now lay across the chair in front of me, and hold your hands behind your back."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Amber didn't hesitate to follow my instructions this time. She bent over the chair in front of me, with her heavy breasts hanging out below and her full ass on display.

"Do you see your guitar in front of you? I want you to think about what I teach you... while I spank you. How many do you think you deserve?"

"Umm... sir?"

"How many spankings do you think you deserve?"

The flushed look on her face said it all. And if that didn't, the wetness smeared all over her panties did. "Uhh, sir...", I heard her feebly say.

"Don't waste my time, Amber. Answer me."

"Umm, sir... maybe.. uh... fuh-five?"

Five? I chuckled softly. "Okay."

Her soft whimpers after each spanking only made the experience that much more worth extending. "You can sit back in the chair now."

Her face was a glowing red, completely flustered. With quivering fingers, she picked her guitar to try once again. Except this time, I knew she would fail again. She didn't bother to put her shirt back on or move her skirt, but tried to cover herself with the guitar.

"Why are you covering yourself? Do you feel exposed?"

I stood up and walked around her, taking her in from all sides. "How about now, hmm? Then I guess you better get it right this time."

This time, I could tell she really did fail on purpose.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Give me that guitar. Clearly, you need more time to think. Stand up with me."

My breathing hitched a bit, and he noticed it, "You're breathing's getting faster. Hmm, I want your skirt the rest of the way off... Step out of it, and kick 'em to the side... good."

He instructed me to sit back down. This time I was brought face-to-face with his gigantic bulge. He walked behind me, pulling my hands behind, and tied them with his belt. Every touch of his, sent electric shocks throughout my entire body. He walked up in front of me, and bent on his knees.

With a stern look in his eyes, his hands just barely touched my thighs, making me whine for more. He whispered into my right ear, "Open your legs. Now, you are not allowed to move, unless I say so. If you do, you're going to start getting me undressed as well. Do you understand?"

All I could manage was a nod. It almost seemed like an invitation to undress him, and it was as though he was lighting my entire body on fire. I wanted him... needed him, NOW. But I did as I was told.

While he looked me in the eyes, he aggressively pulled my black lace panties down and tentatively reached for my pussy. I shut my eyes, waiting for the exquisite feeling of pleasure.

What might've been seconds, felt like hours in my head when he finally just barely touched my clit.

"Please, sir..."

"Please what, Amber?"

"Please rub my clit."

And then he spoke into my ear again, in his deepest voice, "You want me to rub? But I don't think that would teach you anything, now would it?"

"Oh please, it would. Please, sir. Please rub my clit."

"Very well then."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Every single time Amber whined, I felt a part of me begin to lose control. The feeling of her wet clit, throbbing for me, was unlike anything I'd felt before.

"Oh you like that?... well you had better practised this week... 'cause when you come back next week... things will be much... harder. Stay still. I can see you wanna move, but don't."

"God, you're so wet for me. But we'll have to put that to good use then, won't we?"

The more I probed her while rubbing her clit, the redder her cheeks became, and louder her mewling. I wanted to feel more of her, and had to have my mouth on her hot, dripping cunt immediately. As much as I'd had women underneath me before, none of them had ever felt this good.

"I'm going to put in a finger now, because you need to learn this... and remember."

"Stay still. I know you want to move, you will soon." "Every time you look at your guitar, you will think of this moment. I'm going to make very sure of that."

As I inserted a second finger into her, I heard her whimpers turn into moans. "Now, are you going to practice this week?"

"Yes, sir. I will."

"Good girl."

That was what made her squirm under me even more and I saw her leg struggling to stay still, as it shuddered.

"Oh, I saw that. I saw your leg move. I told you to be very still."

I stood up, and took my shirt and pants off, leaving me in my boxers in front of her. She noticed the bulge in my pants and feebly commented, "Oh, sir! You're very hard."

"Yes, I am very hard. With how much you tease me all the time, how couldn't I be?" She responded only by writhing in the chair more. I undid the belt that bound her hands, and she replied a soft 'thank you'.

"Grab my cock over my boxers."

She tentatively, yet expertly, rubbed me through my boxers, all while staring deep into my eyes. Right when I began getting lost in the sensation, she pulled my boxers down, and for a moment, simply gawked at it's size. But then she moved her skilled hands along the length of my manhood, her other hand wantonly rubbing her clit.

Just as she was about to lick me, I held her by the neck, restraining her. I didn't want to do everything I could today, and leave more for next time. Today would be all about her.

"That was very good. But that's enough. Now I'm going to give you one more chance, to play it right."

She looked up at me with an expression that was a fine mixture of confusion and disappointment. She barely even looked at her guitar, to show she was playing it with dishonesty.

"Amber, I've given you enough chances... Lean back in your chair and hang your arms over the back."

I tied the belt around her hands again, and this time, sought to get over with today's 'lesson'. I began thrusting two my fingers into her mound again, feeling it's warmth and wetness growing with each thrust.

"You're being a very bad student. It's time for you to learn... what it means to disappoint me." "I think you'll find that I do not tolerate this sort of laziness from my students." "You will do the work, or I'll make.. you do the work."

I began pounding her with my fingers even harder than before, rewarded by the loud moans that come out of her pretty little mouth. Oh, how I wanted to kiss those lips. But not today... I wouldn't give her everything today. Her head rolled back and her toes curled, which only made me growl in response.

"Look into my eyes... Am I getting through to you?"

She seemed to be lost in her own world, lost in her world of pleasure. She looked at me, the brilliant green standing out, "Yess, s-sir. Oh, god."

"Good. I will not have a student who doesn't respect her instrument enough to practice. My fingers will be... your reminder"

"Ohh, s-sir. I'm sorry, p-please. Please, sir."

I grunted in response. "You like the feel of my hand rubbing your clit while I finger-fuck you? Do you?"

"Yes sir! I love it. Everything you do only turns me on more.. ughhh."

I slowly retreated my fingers before she could come. I was going to make her beg for it.

"Oh! Sir, please."

"Please what, Amber?"

"Please make me come sir."

"You want me to make you come?"

"Oh yes, sir. Very badly... please sir."

She tried to rub against something, but I'd pulled my hands away, looking at her, blushing furiously out of shame. I removed the belt that binded her hands, for the last time today.

"Very well, but not yet."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Amber."

"May I touch your cock, sir?" God, the way she, so unwaringly and innocently, asked such a dirty little thing with a serious look on her face got me hard as a blazing hot iron rod. But not today... I was going to have to control today, for an even better experience next.

It took every single cell in my body to say 'no', even more so when she looked a tad bit upset. To make it up to her, I bent forward and traced the outlines of her gorgeous breasts with my tongue. She gasped out of excitement, which only made me more impatient.

I sucked in her entire right boob, while my hand squeezed the left. My tongue flicked her nipples as she grabbed my head and pushed it harder into her body, arching her back. I let my teeth graze against her nipple, and then moved to the other side, repeating the same. Gradually, I became more aggressive with my sucking and began moving up, to the sensitive parts around her collar bones, neck and then right below her ear.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are? Every single thing about you turns me on. Do you have any idea how hard it is to teach while you're constantly teasing me with the way you dress and the way you talk?"

Amber only moaned even more, leaning into my mouth to kiss me, but I wanted her to be hungry for more. "I want you to tell me what you're going to do this week."

"I'm going to practice, sir."

"That's right. Now, because you got that answer right, I'm going to reward you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Smith suddenly buried his nose into my mound, moving the bridge of his nose up and down against the length of the slit. I felt my cheeks and ears set themselves on fire as I groaned in anticipation.

He parted the folds with his tongue, landing straight on my clit, flicking it up and down repeatedly whilst holding my hips still because of how hard I'm wriggling against his face.

He dipped his tongue south to meet his hand hovering near my entrance. Before I knew it, he shoved his middle finger deep and it slid in without resistance, proving how desperate I was. I grabbed uncontrollably at his hair, pushing him harder against my cunt.

Unable to restrain myself any longer, I started to grind against his hand that was stroking my vagina, his middle finger dipped between the folds and started to go down until it reached the entrance.

Then he parted the folds with two fingers and repeated the motion with his middle finger again and again until I was panting wantonly, no more ashamed in the least.

"I want to hear that beautiful voice. Moan harder for me, Amber." he whispered, reaching his head to nestle around my neck.

"Oh yes, sir!" I screamed as I was coming close.

"No. Not yet. You dare not come yet. Do you understand?" I could only groan out of frustration as he slowed down a bit.

"God, I love the look of your body leaning over me, sir."

He groaned in reply, "You may have your orgasm only after I count down to ten."

"Ten. Look at my face, Amber. I'm not talking around." His fingering picked up the pace, slowly.

"Oh, sir!"

"Nine."

"Eight. I know you're getting close, but you still have to wait."

"Seven."

"Six." He whispered in a guttural tone, "You will respect your teacher."

"Five."

"Four, focus on my voice... focus."

"Three."

"Two." He paused a moment to look at the expression on my face, waiting to feel me come all over his fingers.

I screamed out loud in reply, "Oh sir!"

"One." My orgasm finally came gushing down. I fiercely moved all over the place, barely able to stay on the chair, trapping Mr Smith's fingers between my legs.

As I muttered sweet little nothings between screams and whispers, I heard Mr Smith mumble praisings in my ear. "That's right, let it all out. Very good... very good. You've done very well... it feels so good on my fingers."

Of all the ones I'd had, none had felt this good, even though Mr Smith only used his fingers. As I gently came down from my violent high, I looked at Mr Smith's face with uncertainty. He reached over to my clothes, and helped me get dressed.

At first, I was shocked, and a bit hurt too. Was he just going to make me leave? Was he not going to do anything more? As I stood up to leave, he pulled me close by the waist and gave me a timid, yet possessive kiss. I looked into his eyes and he smiled at my confusion, whispering into my ear, "I'll see you next week."

12