Gujrat Women into Bi Guys

Story Info
Heena fucks Suleiman and Colin in Ottawa.
1.7k words
2.15
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Night falls over the environs of Kanata, Ontario. On this fine evening in late February, a heavy snowfall blanketed much of Canada's Capital Region. That's Canada in the winter and there's nothing that can be done about it. The Great White North isn't changing anytime soon. Climate change is a slow process. Get used to the cold and the snow or move elsewhere. For certain immigrants hailing from tropical places like the Republic of India, or the Caribbean, adjustment is key. Lucky for these unique souls, they've learned to make their own fun. Canada doesn't have to suck, especially if one knows how to have all kinds of wicked fun...

Heena Kumar is a lovely young woman originally from the Gujarat Region of India. A newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, she studies business management at Saint Paul University and resides in the suburb of Kanata with her boyfriend Suleiman Beaulieu. It's a long commute from Kanata to Saint Paul University but whatever. Suleiman and Heena make their relationship work. To say the two of them came from different worlds simply doesn't do them justice. Suleiman is originally from the Island of Haiti, and studied criminology at the University of Ottawa. When Suleiman and Heena met while working together, sparks flew between them.

Now, there's a lot of tension between South Asian communities and African or Afro-Caribbean communities. Both groups have distinct cultures, and have endured colonialism at the hands of Europeans, but emerged differently from their historical ordeals. Black folks form the largest minority group in Canada's Capital Region, next to Arabs. South Asians come in third. The two groups don't seem fond of each other, which is why it's rare to see Indian women with Black men, or Indian men with Black women. When they do get together, though, it's really something...

Heena is definitely the sort of lady who can be considered atypical of her particular background. When one meets a lovely Indian gal, one doesn't expect a wild chick who watches gay porn, drinks hard liquor, swears like a sailor and has a fetish for bisexual guys. Heena is considered odd by most young Indian guys at the University of Ottawa, but when Suleiman met her, he had to claim her. The feisty and freaky South Asian gal was exactly what this outwardly normal, privately freaky young Haitian Muslim man was looking for. Birds of a feather truly do flock together.

"I don't want to hook up with other guys, I just want to be with you," Suleiman said to Heena, after finally broaching the subject of his bisexuality. The Haitian Muslim man has been through all kinds of hell ever since he realized he was attracted to both women and men. In the past, some women whom Suleiman told about his other side were disgusted and rejected him. Honesty isn't always the best policy when it comes to male bisexuality. After revealing his hidden truth to Heena, Suleiman patiently waited for her response.

"I think that's hot, we must explore this together," Heena said, beaming at Suleiman. The burly Haitian Muslim man was relieved, for he thought Heena was going to reject him. Nowadays, women collect effeminate gay male besties like fashion accessories but seem hell-bent on hating bisexual men merely for existing. Well, little did Suleiman know that Heena had big plans for him. Heena's ex-boyfriend, Carleton University alumnus Colin Dwyer is bisexual, and although they split years ago due to religious differences, the two of them kept in touch. Heena thought it would be wonderful for Colin and Suleiman to interact, so she arranged it.

"Oh fuck," Suleiman said, and the big and tall black man grunted as twin sensations assailed him. Kneeling before her boyfriend Suleiman, Heena dutifully sucked his big black cock. The curvy, brown-skinned, busty and big-bottomed Gujrati woman slurped on her man's dick like there was no tomorrow. Never let it be said that ladies from South India don't know how to suck a mean dick. These ladies just look soft and sweet. Behind closed doors, they're as wild as everyone else. Still, is Heena's cock sucking the reason for Suleiman's grunts and groans? Nope, not by a long shot. Suleiman is groaning because Heena's ex-boyfriend Colin Dwyer has his cock up his ass. imagine that!

"Ride that fuck stick," Heena said, as if Suleiman needed any encouragement. Suleiman winced, looking like he wanted to say something to his dear girlfriend Heena, but she has her mouth on his dick so forget about it. Meanwhile, Colin gripped Suleiman's hips and thrust his pale cock up his ass. The skinny, brown-haired and blue-eyed dude is good at a lot of things and these apparently include fucking big black men up the ass. interesting skillset to have in this day and age. Heena remembers Colin's dick quite fondly and wanted her current boo Suleiman to experience it too. Isn't that thoughtful of her? Heena is the kind of girlfriend that bisexual men of all shades dream of finding.

"Easy does it," Colin said, and he bucked his hips as he continued fucking Suleiman. The big black man's ass was surprisingly tight. Heena sucked on Suleiman's cock and massaged Colin's balls as the three of them continued with their fun. After a while, Suleiman had enough and Colin pulled his cock out of him. Tossing aside the used condom, Colin smiled at Suleiman and Heena. The three of them took a breather. Heena beamed at Suleiman and kissed him. Colin felt a brief pang of jealousy as his ex-girlfriend kissed her current boyfriend right in front of him. It's weird how feelings can simply creep up on you...

"Alright, boys, I am horny and want some fun too," Heena said in a sexy, husky voice. Suleiman and Colin watched as their favorite curvy gal undressed, revealing her sinfully sexy body. Heena stands only five-foot-six, much shorter than the six-foot-four Suleiman and the six-foot-one Colin. Like a lot of short women, Heena likes tall guys. Suleiman grinned appreciatively as Heena turned around, twerking her big brown ass for him. Colin smiled and nodded, remembering days gone by when he used to smash Heena's big booty. Good times.

"Let's do this," Suleiman said, and he picked up Heena and kissed her. Heena grinned as Suleiman laid her on the couch and spread her thick, sexy legs. The curvaceous, brown-skinned beauty smiled as the big black man kissed her breasts and slid his hand between her thighs. Heena moaned softly as Suleiman began fingering her already wet pussy. Colin, horny as ever, rejoined the action. Grabbing Suleiman's big black dick, Colin took him into his mouth. Look, the bisexual Irish-Canadian dude likes the taste of black dick and brown dick, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Heena whispered as Suleiman buried his face between her legs. The Haitian Muslim stud ate the Gujarati woman's sweet pussy, causing her to moan and groan in pleasure. Colin looked up at Heena while giving Suleiman's big black dick the deep throat treatment. Heena winked at Colin, and then they switched things up. Heena gestured for Colin to come closer. Colin smiled as Heena grabbed his cock and took him into her mouth. With her man Suleiman eating her pussy, Heena busied herself by sucking Colin's cock greedily.

"Oh that feels nice," Colin groaned, loving the feel of Heena's soft lips on his cock. At the same time, Suleiman lathered Heena's pussy with his tongue. Heena shuddered as Suleiman teased her clit with his tongue while fingering her wet pussy. The burly Haitian Muslim stud knows what she likes and is more than ready to give it to her. After working Heena over like this, Suleiman rolled a condom on his dick. Heena nodded approvingly as Suleiman pushed his cock into her pussy. For Heena, the fun was just beginning...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Heena said, groaning in pleasure as Suleiman slammed his thick dark dick into her pussy. Straddling Suleiman while resting her hands on his broad shoulders, Heena's curvy body swayed this way and that as she rode his dick. Meanwhile, after getting his cock polished by Heena's succulent mouth, Colin reminded her of what she'd been missing. Grabbing a new condom and lube, he made good used of them. Colin came up behind Heena and admired her thick brown ass. Spreading Heena's thick ass cheeks wide open, Colin lubricated her and then did his thing.

"Oh yeah," Colin said to himself as he pushed his cock into Heena's asshole. With a big black dick in her pussy and a big white cock in her butt hole, Heena's screams of passion changed into outright squeals. Heena's asshole felt warm and tight around Colin's dick. Colin briefly wondered whose asshole felt tighter, Heena's or her man Suleiman's? The bisexual stud decided that such differences didn't matter. A nice ass is a nice ass regardless of color or gender. Isn't Colin a nice, progressive sort? With a smile on his face, Colin filled Heena's butt hole with his dick.

"Wild woman," Suleiman said, and sucked on Heena's tits as he fucked her. As Heena rode Suleiman's thick dick, which filled her pussy nicely, the Haitian Muslim stud did the motorboat on her tits. Heena giggled, and then winced, for Colin's cock was now balls deep up her ass. Seriously, Heena's ass was so filled with cock that she couldn't have farted if she wanted to. How does Heena feel about getting ass fucked by the same man who just fucked her boyfriend? The freaky gal from Gujarat loves bisexual guys, so it's all good. Suleiman and Colin fucked Heena until she finally tapped out. Hey, even freaky gals got their limits, alright?

"Hmm, thank you, fellas, I needed that," Heena said, smiling adoringly at Suleiman and Colin. The two bisexual studs smiled back at their favorite lady. After some fun banter, the three of them hit the showers. Colin got dressed, and then thanked Heena and Colin for their hospitality. Colin excused himself and hit the road. He had to get back to his apartment on Carling Avenue since he's got an early shift at the Bayshore Mall the next day. After the wildest night of their lives, Suleiman and Heena were all smiles. The happy couple went back to bed. When it's right, those involved just seem to know, and it's a beautiful thing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers