Gunge Girls 02: The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hobbled, with my pants around my ankles, over to the other side of the pool where a spare towel sat and used it to wipe the slime off my softening dick. I packed up the camera and other equipment and went to the table to pick up the envelope with my payment. It almost felt wrong to take it; I would have done this for free if I knew what would happen.

I got everything situated back into the trunk and went over to the drivers seat. I buckled myself in and I sat there for a long time, just thinking. I just watched a girl pour slime all over herself just because she wanted to. I watched that same girl literally go down on herself in that slime; I have no idea why I found that so arousing... it just was. That girl had two orgasms playing in that slime, no other girl I could possibly think of would find slime that pleasurable. Then, that same girl actually jacked me off all over her... using the same slime she had poured down her crotch and orgasmed in just minutes earlier. Is this a fetish I'm only now discovering? Was she really doing research with this video, or was it just an excuse to get a random guy to watch her? Fuck! I just don't know.

12