Gunge Girls 03: The New Dress

Story Info
Lexa helps Kenzy pick out a dress to surprise her boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.69
4.3k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock was ticking away on the wall, almost in time with the current song on the radio. I had been a slow day at the local sex shop where Lexa was working the counter. With nothing else to do, she leaned back against the wall behind the counter and observed the store. Her eyes floated from the wall of vibrators to the rack full of various BDSM supplies, and to the shelf of adult DVDs before stopping and focusing on a young woman. Her eyes refused to continue their rounds and remained on the woman, not just because she was the only customer in the store, but because she was absolutely gorgeous.

Her angelic face was framed by medium length blond hair that ended in wide curls, and her perfect, petit body was accentuated by the black, mesh top she wore over a black bra, a pair of cute leather shorts, and knee-high boots. She was browsing through the apparel section of the store, particularly the rack containing mostly leather garments. She would grab garment, hold it up to herself, put it back, and repeat. Curious to learn more about her, and help her out, of course, Lexa decided to approach her.

"Hey," she said, "is there something I can help you find?"

The girl looked up and smiled at her, "No. I'm just looking right now."

"Okay," Lexa continued, "I just couldn't help but notice you seem particularly interested in the leathers, I just thought there might be something specific you were looking for."

"Thanks, but I'm good, for now." The girl carried on with her browsing as Lexa returned to her post.

A few minutes later, as Lexa had just begun zoning out, the girl approached the counter. "E-excuse me," she said in a hesitant voice.

Lexa perked up immediately, putting on her customer service face, "Can I help you?"

"Um... I think I'll take you up on your offer from before," the girl said. Her cheeks appeared red from embarrassment.

"Okay. What is it you're looking for?"

"Well..." the girl pondered, "I guess I don't really know."

"Okay..."

"I guess I've never really had to discuss it with anyone else before, but here it is," the girl started, "My boyfriend has a major leather fetish. I'm looking for something new to surprise him with tonight, but I'm just having a hard time deciding. I know what I like, but I don't know what will have the best effect for him, you know?"

Lexa paused for a moment and processes her request. "I see," she said. She stood in silence for a few more seconds before continuing, "So when you say 'major leather fetish,' just what are we talking about here?"

"You need... details?" the girl asked coyly.

"Knowing exactly what turns him on and why is a good way to know where to start."

"Well, I know he's always liked seeing me wear leather. He always comments about being turned on when I wear it, and I practically can't go a day with out wearing something of the sort."

"So is it involved in your sexy time, or just whenever?"

"Kinda both. I mean, he's always happy to see me in leather, as I'm always happy to wear it, but it seems to exclusively be our sexy time."

"What do you mean?"

"Like... all he ever wants to do is cum on it." The girl lowered her head in embarrassment before looking back up with a shy smirk on her face, "To be honest with you, I don't even think I own anything made of leather that hasn't been cum stained at some point.

Lexa suddenly became more intrigued. It wasn't really any of her business what this random girl and her boyfriend do in their private time, but hearing stories about different girls who liked their boyfriends - or any guys - cumming on them was very much a turn on for her.

"So on your average night of sex, what does he do?"

"That's a bit private, don't you think?" The girl rightfully declared.

"I'm sorry," Lexa apologized, "I just... I get kinda turned on by those kinds of things."

"Well, I guess if you're interested, I can share a little," the girl offered, "just for inspiration and customer service, nothing more. Right?"

"Right."

"It's pretty typical for the most part, I think," the girl started, "it mostly starts with a lot of cuddling and him feeling up my leather. We grope each other, rub each other's naughty bits, but once he starts getting to a certain point, there's only ever one outcome."

Lexa leaned into her pause, signaling her customer to finish her anecdote.

"He enters me and we go at it until he feels he's close to his climax, then pulls out and releases his load on whatever part of me is covered in leather at the time."

"Do you like it?" Lexa asked.

"Absolutely." The girl's cheeks turn bright red again, "Seeing his giant loads of white cum on the leather is just mesmerizing to me. I think I get just as turned on by seeing it as he does by spaying it. He'll sit there and just watch me play with it. The way it slides around on the leather, it just... I've said too much already."

Lexa turned her gaze to the floor for a moment before leading the girl back to the apparel rack, "I think I know something that will be good."

The girl watched as Lexa flipped through various hangers of leather garments. Seemingly unsatisfied, she moved on a few feet down more of the BDSM section and rapidly browsing through that rack until settling on a particular selection she pulled off the bar. "Why don't you try this on?" Lexa suggested. She handed the girl a short, black vinyl dress with a zipper on the back. It looked rather plain, but what it lacked in detail, it made up for with it's glossy shine.

"This is... interesting," the girl said, "this doesn't look like leather though, at least not that I've ever seen.

"It isn't," Lexa said, "It's vinyl. Smoother, and shinier than leather could ever be."

"Are you sure it will work?"

"Trust me: a guy like that, after what you described, he'll be into it."

"Okay..." She took the dress to a dressing room while Lexa waited back up at the front counter. After a couple minutes, the girl returned from the fitting room with the dress on.

"Alright," the girl said, "what do you think?" The looks on Lexa's face said it all: she was absolutely stunning, and burning hot to boot. The dress fit perfectly; it hugged her torso and hips with an appropriate, and sexy tightness, and it flared out just enough at the mid-thigh hemline to not be too restrictive. The shine was the icing on the cake though. The light from above reflected off her perfectly sculped breasts in a hypnotic glare. Everything about her looked smooth, hot, and oozed sex appeal.

"Oh, god, yeah!" Lexa clapped, "You wear that for your man tonight, and you'll be drenched in jizz before the sun goes down." The vinyl-clad girl was beaming with joy.

"I guess I HAVE to buy it now."

The girl returned to the fitting room to put her regular outfit back on and walked back up to the counter. Lexa typed in the code for the dress while the girl dug out her credit card. After the transaction was complete, Lexa printed the receipt and scribbled some digits and circling them on the bottom before handing it off to her customer.

"What's that?" The girl wondered, looking at the numbers.

"My cell number," answered, "we should hang out sometime. I enjoyed our little talk."

"Me too, actually. I'll think about it."

"My name is Lexa, by the way."

"Noted. My name is Kenzy." The girl pocketed the receipt and scurried out the door.

Out the corner of her eye, Lexa observed as Kenzy got into her car and backed out of her parking spot. Was it possible she found her first real candidate to get messy with? She would certainly look good covered in slime, especially if she had that dress on. As bashful as she seemed, she would probably be into it, especially after the way she talked about being covered in cum; cum, slime, how different are they really? A mischievous smile spread across her face as she watched Kenzy's car exit the parking lot.