Gunge Girls 07: Kenzy's Gunge Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenzy's face was turning just as red, "Oh..." she stammered.

Lexa squirmed around a bit in the tub. She wrapped her leg around Kenzy's waist, pulled her closer, and tipped forward with her until she was submerged up to her neck.

"What are you doing?" Kenzy shuddered.

Lexa came forward on her and pressed her lips against Kenzy's. She expected Kenzy to pull away, but she didn't; she instead seemed to be savoring the moment as much as Lexa was. Once Lexa found herself fully satisfied with her kiss, she inched away, but still held her body close.

"That was..." Lexa started.

"...Incredible."

"Really? I guess I didn't think you would actually-"

"Actually what?" Kenzy asked, "Kiss a girl and like it?"

Lexa was speechless. She sat back and grinned. Her grin got even wider when Kenzy sat up and playfully pushed her back, reversing their positions, and planted her own kiss upon Lexa's lips.

"What can I say?" she said, "I liked it." She took a turn for the physical and began massaging Lexa's submerged body the way Lexa did for her; a gentle squeeze of her rear, sliding her hands along her slippery legs, then up to her torso, finishing with a few slow, deep rubs into her chest.

"Mmmmmmm, if I knew you were gonna start getting so frisky..." Lexa started.

"Go on..."

"Maybe I would have invited you here sooner."

"Maybe you should have," Kenzy confirmed, " I have to say, I'm liking your little slime bath way more than I expected to."

"That's what I like to here."

Lexa pushed Kenzy back and sat up.

"Aww. I thought we were having fun." Kenzy said.

"We are. I just wanna have a bit more fun."

"How so?"

Lexa spun around and reached behind the tub. She pulled up a plastic pitcher and playfully dangled it in front of Kenzy before dipping it into the bath.

Kenzy's face grew mildy concerned, "You're not pouring that over my head, right?"

"I wasn't planning on it," Lexa answered, to her relief.

She pulled the pitcher out of the tub, full of bright pink slime, and pulled down the zipper of her catsuit slightly. She poured the gunge from the pitcher down the front of her catsuit and moaned with pleasure. "Ooooo. It feels so nice." She filled the pitcher up again and poured even more into her catsuit. It still wasn't enough for her, she filled the pitcher again and repeated several more times before she dropped the pitcher in the tub and relished in the sensations. She began rubbing her hands all over her body, squishing the slime around, smiling wide the entire time while Kenzy watched in awe.

"How does it feel?" Kenzy asked.

"Would you like to find out?" Lexa teased.

"I think so..."

Lexa raised a pitcher of slime up to Kenzy's chest and poured it down her cleavage. It was just enough that it began overflowing her top and running down in front of her.

"Oh, it feels so weird..." Kenzy said, "It's like it doesn't want to come out," She attempted to squeeze the slime out the bottom, but it just spread around more.

"That's the nice thing about latex," Lexa said, "It just keeps everything inside."

"It's cool."

Lexa took Kenzy's arm and pulled her up slightly, enough to access the waistband of gunge covered leggings. She pulled the latex away from her waist and poured a pitcher of the gunge right into her leggings. Kenzy's body shuddered with excitement as the warm goop immediately ran to her groin. Lexa poured more in, and it pooled up, and ever so slowly began running down her legs. When she stopped, Kenzy began squeezing the slime around between her legs.

"Oh, God this feels good," She exlaimed.

"It does indeed."

"Mmmmmmmm... I want more." Kenzy held her waistband open and prompted Lexa to pour more slime in. "Mmmmmmm, even more. Fill me up with it..." Lexa obliged, and continued to pour more and more slime into Kenzy's leggings until they began to noticeably bulge up from how full they were. "Yes!" Kenzy plunged both of her hands into the slime and began ravenously squeezing and massaging the slime around her groin through her leggings. Her eyes rolled back with ecstasy as she became noticeably aroused.

"Hey," Lexa interrupted. Kenzy stopped for a moment to give her attention. "Do you want to have some real fun?"

"I thought this was real fun..." Kenzy replied.

Lexa turned around and reached in the same place she grabbed the pitcher.

"Close your eyes," She said.

"But why?"

"Just do it."

Kenzy complied. She sat back in the tub, leaned her head back a bit, and closed her eyes. Lexa pulled a red, silicon vibrator up from around the tub. She submerged it into the slime and pressed the button to turn it on; the gunge was so thick, she couldn't even hear it running below the surface. She quickly pressed it against herself to ensure it was working to its full potential before allowing Kenzy to enjoy the fun.

"Okay, you can open them."

Kenzy looked around and saw that nothing appeared to have changed.

"What?" She asked.

Lexa let go of the vibrator for a moment. It slowly sank down between her knees as she leaned forward in the tub. She reached for Kenzy's bulging, slime-filled leggings and pulled them off.

"Oooo, naughty..."

She grabbed the vibrator from between her knees, and an impish smile stretched across Lexa's face as she tunneled the vibrator through the slime, straight to Kenzy's waiting pussy.

Not expecting the sudden sensation of the toy vibrating her slime drenched clit, Kenzy jumped at the feeling and grasped the edges of the tub.

"Holy shit!" She yelled. "My god, that feels so good!"

"Does it?" Lexa asked. She needed no answer; t was all part of her game.

"Oh my god, don't stop..."

"Are you sure?" Lexa increased the speed a bit.

"Yes!"

Lexa continued to tease Kenzy with vibrator. The more she slid it around and in, the faster Kenzy's breaths became.

"How do you like the slime now?" She increased the vibrations more.

"I love it!"

"Do you like being a slimy girl?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like your slimy massage?" Lexa turned the vibration up another notch.

"YES!"

Kenzy's heart rate increased, and her breaths increased even more as Lexa pushed her closer to the edge.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"Do you want to cum in my slime bath?"

"Yes..." Kenzy's previously excited answers were becoming more drawn out moans as she began losing control.

"I think we're almost there..."

"Mmmmmmm... Yeah...."

"Are you going to cum in my slime bath?"

"Yessssss..."

"You better."

Lexa twisted her vibrator in just the right position to get the best coverage and increased the speed one final increment.

"Oh god! OH GOD!" Kenzy's low moans changed into loud, high pitched cries of pleasure as her eyes rolled back and her toes curled up tight. Every breath she exhaled echoed through the room. Her vision went blurry and her abs became tense and rigid with each orgasmic wave that surged though her.

Lexa's eyes glazed over with a fiery passion as she watched her friend lose all control. It was such a turn on for her that she had to fight fiercely against the urge to touch herself; not that she had to, but she knew it would inevitably be her turn, and she didn't want to be too far along. She turned the toy off and allowed Kenzy a few moments to regain her composure.

"So how was that?"

"Amazing," Kenzy replied, "I think I see why you like this so much."

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"Well, the slime is so smooth and slippery, like an extra thick lube. It just feels awesome. And the way the vibrator makes it all jumble around and inside you, just... Ooooo!"

"So what's the verdict then?"

"I think you already know..."

Lexa remained silent, but with an inquisitive look.

"Well, do I really have to spell it out for you?"

"I wanna hear you say it..."

"Fine. I came in your slime bath, and I liked it."

"Was that so hard?"

"What is it with you and your head games?

Lexa shrugged, "Would you believe it's all part of my charm?"

"No," Kenzy smirked. She reached down into the tub and returned with the vibrator that Lexa had let sink to the bottom.

"You know... I think it's your turn now..."

Lexa's already naughty grin grew wider, "I was kinda hoping you'd say that." She unzipped the top of her catsuit a bit more, and slouched all the way into the tub until just her head was above.

Kenzy stared in awe as the gunge around Lexa's chest just funneled its way into her cleavage like a drain. "Filling up, I see."

"Why not, it feels good."

"I bet this will feel better though." She turned the vibrator on and slowly dipped it into the gunge. She let out a quick grin as the sound from the toy dissipated into silence as the slime engulfed it. She tunneled through the tub until she was pressing the toy to Lexa's crotch. She let out a sexy whimper as the vibrating combo of gunge and latex overtook her. "How doe's it feel being on the other side?"

"Excellent," Lexa moaned, "I've been waiting all day for this."

"All day for what?" Kenzy asked. She figured she'd try out Lexa's little game for herself.

"All day for THIS..."

"What's 'THIS?'"

"You and me. Here, in this slime. Doing... naughty things." Lexa was already approaching the edge, and a lot quicker than she was anticipating. Apparently her work on Kenzy had gotten herself more worked up than she thought.

"I like the way you say it," Kenzy said.

"Oh... fuck," Lexa moaned.

"You're not getting there already...?

"Mmmmmm. I might be..."

"Well then, I guess we'll need to make an adjustment," Kenzy pulled the toy away from Lexa and turned the vibrations down a bit.

"What did you do that for?"

"Because," Kenzy explained, "you don't get to cum until I say so."

Lexa sobered up for a split second; she suddenly began to see a side of Kenzy she only guessed might have existed, "So... you DO have a bit of domme in you. That's hot."

"So that's what you like..." Kenzy placed her arms around Lexa's shoulders and slid her hands down around her arms, and then back up along her torso until she found the zipper of her catsuit. She pulled the zipper down and let the suit fall open before placing the vibrator back on her clit.

"Mmmmmm. You really know how to work that thing." Lexa said.

"It doesn't seem like it takes much with you."

"Only because I want it so badly."

Kenzy shuffled around in the tub. She moved her body closer to Lexa's, and place her knees on either side of her, straddling her legs.

"What are you doing?" Lexa asked.

"Getting into position," Kenzy said. She inched her body forward until the vibrator was sandwiched between them, and took her free hand to caress Lexa and pull their upper bodies together. She turned to Lexa's ear and whispered, "Because you don't get to cum unless I do."

Lexa shuddered at the words and immediately got rigid for a moment as Kenzy unexpectedly turned the vibrations all the way to the max.

"Oh, fuck!" Lexa stammered. Her body began shaking, and Kenzy squeezed her even tighter. "Oh, god!"

"Mmmmmmm. Hows this, Lexa?" Kenzy moaned.

"Ooooooo. Kenzy... I wanna cum with you.

"Mmmmmmmm... then do it. Cum with me, Lexa. Cum! Cum! Cummmm!!

The pair erupted with ear piercing screams, and were shaking so much the tub was beginning to move. Between all the slippery gunge, and the two girls rubbing against each other and trembling so much, Kenzy lost hold of the vibrator, and it sank to the bottom of the tub, emitting a very muffled hum through the slime as the slimy latex ladies sat up to regain their composure.

As soon as they calmed down, Lexa reached into the tub and pulled out the vibrator, shutting it off and rolling it across the floor to remove any remaining temptation.

"My god, Kenzy," Lexa said through exasperated breaths, "You were so good."

"I was so good? I'm pretty sure that was all you..."

"Maybe, but I've been waiting so long to do this with you, so really it was you that made it worth it."

"Well, I'm flattered." Kenzy leaned back into her side of the tub. "I kinda wonder if Wes would be into something like this?"

Lexa thought for a second, and her face lit up in a naughty sort of way. "First of all, if you're involved, I'm sure he'll be into it. Second, he already seems to love it when you're painted with cum, I'm sure he'd love it if there was even more mess on you, like slime... or mud."

"Mud? Because I'm really going to convince him to come to the spa with me for that..."

"You don't have to. You could use mine."

"Wait, you have one?"

"It's in the back yard, very private, and an even better consistency that the stuff at the spa."

"Okay then."

Lexa leaned forward and slowly stood up, careful not to slip in the pink sludge. "Well, I think I'm going to go and shower off now. Care to join me?"

"You go ahead, I think I still need a couple minutes to relax a bit.

"Have it your way." Lexa began squeezing all the excess slime out of her cat suit, starting with her arms, as a narrow stream of pink gunge flowed from her wrists down to the tub. Then she pressed as much of the slime as she would down from around her torso and to her legs, which were noticeably beginning to bulge up a bit as they filled with slime. And then simultaneously lifting each leg out as she squeezed the remaining gunge out the bottom by her feet before stepping on a towel outside the tub to wipe he feet off. She headed across the floor, leaving small drips of pink gunge with each step. "The shower is just around the corner here when you're done." Kenzy turned around to acknowledge and Lexa disappeared behind the wall.

As Kenzy sat in the tub, she could shake the images invading her mind of what it would have been like to have Wes there with her, or what it would have been like if the tub really was full of nothing but cum. She closed her eyes for a moment, and suddenly, everything that was pink in the tub turned to a thick, white cream. She dipped her hands in it and spread it over herself, and pulled the waistband of her leggings out to let it all pour in, letting loose a pleasured moan as she did. She did everything in her power to stop herself, but she just couldn't; her fingers found their way to her latex clad pussy, and began rubbing ferociously. Although she had her doubts at first, this experience was the final push she needed. She had to do it again; next time, with her boyfriend.

Lexa couldn't help but stare in awe from around the corner. It was completely ethereal; she finally got sweet, shy Kenzy into the slime bath with her for a good time, and now she was watching from the sidelines as the girl that seemed so turned off of her messy fetish was having her own daydreams in the tub while rubbing herself silly. It was only after witnessing Kenzie squirm around one last time and hearing her final series of pleasured whimpers that she finally decided to leave her in peace and take the shower she said she was off to. There was no doubt about it now. Kenzy would definitely make her way back, it was just a matter of when.

12