All Comments on 'Guns and Dust Ch. 05'

by Kieran_Lancaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good writing; the setting,the characters, dialogues... and the sex scenes. Everything is captivating. Can't wait to read the following chapters! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoying this

Looking forward to the next exciting episode.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent! Much more detailed, and better than mad max! Loving it. Five stars once again, and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Excellent work, great SciFi ambiance, wonderful characters, a plot well done, action and romance ..

So far this story has all the ingredients, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
couldn't stop

started this last night and HAD to finish them all!! 5 stars!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****A lot of action good read. Thanks for sharing.

Madmack37Madmack37over 2 years ago

Fan of New Vegas? My two cents would be that you are selling your waste lander female lead too short. I would think an adult age female in that environment would be quite a bit more hardened to suffering than portrayed. In fact, I think your male protagonist would have to explain his mercy based on what happened to those she was with. The adrenaline rush nausea I get. Anyway, good story otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKieran_Lancaster@Kieran_Lancaster
"A Season of Guns and Dust" will be published in 2024! Be on the lookout for a cover reveal sometime after the first of the year! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates (below)! And another exciting piece of news! Guns and Dust will be the first book in a series...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES