Gunslinger / Mary Gentry Crossover

Story Info
The Gunslinger meets Mary Gentry.
824 words
3.5
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***THIS IS FAN FICTION. I DID NOT CREATE ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS***

Frost's lips left mine in a gasp of both fright and exertion. I opened my eyes, heart still pounding in my chest, desire and need flowing through me, as saw the intruder throw my lover across the room and against the wall. The intruder raised his gun, an old revolver from the wild west, and pointed it at my lover. After a second, he pointed it at me, then back at Frost who was now standing and brushing the dust off of his pure white skin. The look in his eyes was pure hatred and I could feel the power emanating from him as he prepared to both defend me and avenge his wonder pride by tearing this intruder apart.

I covered my nakedness with the red, satin sheets and looked up at the man. He was weather beaten and tired. His dark hair was graying at the temples and his blue jeans had faded arches from the gun holsters he wore low across his hips would swing and rub as he walked. He only had one gun drawn, however. This seemed curious - leave it to my detective side to wonder about such things while the Killing Frost was standing at gunpoint - that he would only have one gun drawn when he faced two advisories. I looked at his closest hand, his right hand, and saw the reason why he only chose to use his left hand and left pistol. ...his right index and middle finger where gone. The damaged tissue surrounding them was hastily bandaged with a rag and his boots and jeans were wet and sandy.

"Where did you come from?" I asked, without thinking.

The man pointed his gun at me just in time. Frost was about to charge the man and accept getting shot, gambling that the man's bullets were not made of cold steel. But now that the gun was pointed at me Frost hesitated long enough for me to interrogate the man.

"Who are you, las? Speak true I ask you my time is short!" He pulled the hammer back on the revolver. "And my patients draws to its end. What land is this?"

"My name is Mary," I said, not wanting to spoke him with my full title. Also, I don't think he would know what a ferry princess was if it hit him on the head. "You're in my home. Why are you here?"

The startled expression didn't leave the man's face. "Where is here? Is this IN WORLD?" He looked through the window at the lush, green park through my window.

"No, this is a land called LA. You came through that door," I gestured to the closet door behind him. It was the only way he could have come from without the other guards outside in the living room noticing. Frost was beginning to lose control of his power. I didn't sense any evil or harm intended from this man...just that he seems to have gotten lost, or gone through the wrong door.

"Sir, what is your name?"

"Roland...I am a Gunslinger. The last of my kind."

I let the silk sheets fall from me as I knelt on the bed. I'd had no one but my Harem Guard for so long, now this man, this...Gunslinger, arrived in my room and bested the Killing Frost. I had to see where it led. I wouldn't let him cum inside me and risk giving him the throne of Fairy, but I needed more, and fun was acceptable.

"Well, Roland," I said, "I feel that I am what you seek. The magic of the door has brought you here and why else other than to enjoy the flesh of a princess of Fairy.

Roland looked back at Frost, who was looking at me in disbelief. Then, Roland looked back at me. "You're serious?"

"Yes."

A few minutes later, with his guns and clothes in a neat pile at the foot of my bed, the Gunslinger was holding my hair and unloading a torrent of cum down my throat. I licked his cock as I swallowed again and again to ensure all of his seed made its way into me and that I didn't waste a drop of this man.

He quickly dressed and checked his guns, before walking backward through the door and vanishing from my life forever.

I made love to my entire Harem Guard that night. Frost, Doyle, Mistral all satisfied me and placed their seed deep within my womb to try and make me pregnant so I might become queen. But I kept the taste of Roland the Gunslinger on my lips for as long as I dared. And, while sleeping next to my three lovers, I would glance at the door from time to time, to see if the Gunslinger would return to set passionate fire to my dreams.