Guy Time

Story Info
Inviting the neighbor over to a sex party.
1.5k words
4.6
10.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago I got to chatting with my new neighbor Jacob. He wanted to know what all the cars were doing at my house every weekend. At first I played it off like it was nothing. Just some friends over to watch some football. I apologized if the crowd was to loud or something. Jacob said " I like football. You didn't invite me." He was right because we barely know each other.

What was really happening? I had organized a guys only club. Where men would gather, drink, and fraternize. Sure we watched football. But there was porn. Men is various forms of undress. It really was an open group sex party disguised as an innocent mixer. Now I was stuck. I had no idea how to respond to Jacob. Should I try to change the subject. Could I make up a convincing lie right off the top of my head. Should I be honest with him. Could I trust him to keep my secret. If the parties were going to continue I figured I had better just tell him the truth. If he was offended then he would probably drop the questions and keep his distance.

"Well, Buddy it's like this. I host a growing group of friends over. We do watch the game. You do know I am gay right? So there is more then just the game going on."

"No shit, a sex party. With just guys? Jacob exclaimed, Sounds wild."

I told him. " I hope you are not to freaked out. We only meet during the season, to give the bi guys of the group an excuse to offer their wives or girlfriends. "

Jacob was curious about what went on. He asked about how many people showed up. It averaged between 10-20. He wondered if he knew any of the attendees. I watched the wheels spinning in his head, the more he thought about it the wider his smile got. I could sense his excitement. So I did the neighborly thing and offered him an invite to the next gathering. He stood quietly for a moment pondering the implications before subtly accepting. I gave the details for the following Saturday. I made sure he had my mobile number then headed inside.

Game day. I get a text for Jacob, he was on his way. I told him to enter through the garage, where I met him at the door. It was still pregame but the private festivities had already begun. Jacob assured me he was ready as I walked him inside. The windows in the house had been blacked out. In the living room was a circle of chairs in front of a big screen TV with the game on it. Next to it was a small flat screen with gay porn playing. There were 3 men stripped from the waist down slowly stroking their dicks and talking. We said hi to those there. I gave him the tour. Down the hall of my ranch style home was the bathroom and across from that were 2 occupied bedrooms. Each of these rooms had TV's with porn playing and naked men already pairing up on the mattresses. I watched Jacob's reaction as he got a look at his first live male on male action. We watched as two men rolled out of a 69 both dicks hard and wet. When the dominate of the two face fucked his partner. Stuffing a wanting mouth with some big thick meat.

I walked Jacob back to the kitchen. I first asked "What did you think." all he could do was grin. I told him "Only do what you feel ok with. Hang out with me a while until you get comfortable." He thought that might be a good idea. The last of my guests I believed had arrived. So I stripped down and Jacob followed my lead. I was down to a royal blue thong he was sporting boxer briefs.

We walked around looking in on all the action, when my buddy Tom asked, " Who is the new guy?"

I made the introduction and he explained to Jacob, " You won't have any fun wearing these." Tom tugged Jacob's last stitch of clothing down. Out popped a mighty impressive erection. I would guess between 7-8 inches.

Tom took it in his hands and proceeded to make him hard. He reclined Jacob into a chair and without asking permission just began lollipop the head of his cock. I was pretty sure this was the first time Jacob had ever been this intimate with a man. He didn't seem to mind. He shook his head at me as to thank me for this. I crawled down closer to both of them. Tom quit with just his tongue and sucked Jacob's cock fully in his mouth. What a sight it was. An experience mouth on a gay sex virgin, Jacob's eyes were rolling. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get in on this. I nudged Tom to one side and lapped my tongue at Jacob's hairy balls. That second bit of contact was noticed immediately. Jacob was wide eyed watching me his neighbor pleasuring him. He stared right at me as I fought Tom to share that cock with me.

The three of us began gaining the attention of others in the room. Everyone was interested in the new guy. Soon a daisy chain formed. Tom was getting fucked in his ass. My thong was removed and I had a mouth on my dick. And that guy was getting sucked off as well. Jacob was in sensory overload taking this all in. I wanted his first load. I squeezed Tom out of the way and began to vigorously suck Jacob's shaft. Experiencing the heat of a second hot mouth of the day was all it took. I got there just in time to be rewarded with several thick blasts on my tongue and face.

Jacob and I stepped up and out of the group. Others took our place. My hardon was jutting straight up still. I offered Jacob a beer. I didn't say much because I just wanted him to enjoy his time and not reflect to much on what just happened. My concerns were unwarranted. Because after a few swigs of his drink, he sat the can down, grabbed me by the wrist and lead me to one of the bedrooms. He floppy belly down on the edge of the bed. Had me stand up in front of him. And then took my dick in his mouth. There were other people with us in this room. One guy was on the bed getting sucked too. He slid over and nibbled on my right nipple. A third guy began massaging Jacob's ass. My neighbor was doing me pretty good considering it was his first. His massage had progressed to additional butt play. Jacob his mouth still working my cock moaned as his pucker began to be played with. He had a wet tongue and a few fingers inserted. All of our positions changed. Two people left us. Massage guy rolled Jacob on his hip so they could traded oral. While I resumed eating Jacob's rosebud. Jacob pressing back on my face seemingly enjoyed this ass play. After some time I asked massage guy to leave us.

Now just Jacob and I. His asshole twitching from attention. I asked him, "Are you interested in popping your cherry? " He nodded yes. So I grabbed a bottle of lube sitting on the night stand. Greased his hole and then my pole. I gave myself a couple quick strokes to get really stiff. Then I pressed firmly at his opening. I fucked him from behind. It was tight but accepting. I began to grind. I worked in my 6 inch cock slowly. I wanted him to enjoy his first anal experience. Our connection felt electric. Jolts and pangs deep inside him were expressed vocally. When he felt ready he requested I picked up the pace. He wanted me to drive him harder. The whole bed shook as our bodies slapped together. In about 15 minutes my cock spasmed shooting a few days load. I heard a cheer go up, it should have been for us but it was for the game.

Jacob claimed his stretched hole was burning so I offered a remedy. I retrieved a cool wash cloth from the bathroom and applied it to his sensitive area. He rolled on his back and I see there is still work to be done. His dick still had life in it until I coaxed another nut out of him.

Jacob fully initiated and satisfied showered up. Checked on the game's score and had another beer before heading home. The party continued until the second game of the day ended. I got a thankyou text later that night. Along with a message we needed to talk more. After discovering his bisexual nature he ended up becoming a regular at these parties.