All Comments on 'Guys & Their Underwear'

by Undyman69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These guys need to rub their cocks together in their panties till they cum.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Men in various types of underwear can be very sexy. I think Melissa ought to come home and catch them as they are spurting. With a smile on her face and a hand in her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what an awesome story I have the same interest in underwear and also wear panties too sometimes and agree that they feel nice on. Sharing it with another guy sounds like it was fun. I hope you write more I'd love to know what happens next.

Bracks02Bracks02about 2 years ago

Aw this is actually a really sweet story. Happy for these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good and real story. Many guys have had similar experience but do not admit it. It can be fun when guys get togrther.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love wearing pantries my wife buys me some so we can match. She loves when they get all wet and slick when we grind each other. My precum mixes with her wetness. Then she loves watching me shoot in them and they get soaked. Then she makes me lick them clean. Yum and fun for both of us.

type11966type11966about 2 years ago

Great story. I wish I had a friend like this. Panties are my biggest fetish. Love to smell them, taste them and wear them. I’ve even licked my own creampie from them. I hope it turns bisexual in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous