Guys & Their Underwear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the talk about underwear and trying them on it was not going to take long for me to cum. I could tell Chad was close as well because we both slowed down a bit with the rubbing. Both our cocks has a massive amount of pre-cum and it was getting soaked up in the panties. The man on the screen was moaning more and that was our signal to pick up the pace.

I could not hold off, I started shooting on my chest very similar to the previous porn. Three good streams of cum followed by two smaller ones, all over my chest and the panties. Chad was watching all of this (me) and started to moan as well. He shot two massive loads, one that almost got to his mouth, then quite a bit more smaller squirts into the panties he had. The guy on screen started just after but by then we didn't care about the video.

"Holy shit Chad, that was amazing!" I said after a moment of calm.

"You are not kidding, but, what about the messy panties?"

"Don't worry Melissa won't be home for a few hours I'll clean them out and do some laundry."

Part 3

Well it's been a week since Chad and I had our last jack-off session and this time I had no warning as I heard a knock on the front door. I see Chad through the door window and let him in.

"Hey what's up?" I ask as I opened the door

"Same old, I got off work early and came for a visit."

"Cool, come on in."

Chad followed me to the kitchen were I grabbed a couple beers.

He took one sip and before sitting down he dropped his pants! He had on a pair of red trunks a lot like the ones he had tried on the first time we 'hung out'.

"Dude, WTF?" I asked.

"I just had to show you Chris! I bought these at winners the other day. After seeing all your underwear I had to get something different of my own."

"Those are nice, do you find them comfortable?"

"Oh yeah, my junk don't move around all day."

"That's good, what does Amanda think of them?"

"Well she hasn't seen this pair yet, she seen the black pair that came in the same pack and really liked the bulge!"

"Wait till she sees the red!" I said.

"I'm sure she will like them, the other pair is dark blue, they look great as well."

"As long as you like them it's all good."

"I was looking for the bikini style that you have but no one carries those."

"Yeah, you have to order those off the internet."

"Do you mind showing me where you got them?"

"Sure, pull up your pants" I said laughing. " And I'll fire up the TV"

As we sit down on the couch with our beers this all seems too familiar to me. I get a feeling I know were this is heading and this time will be a little different for me as I am wearing something very different under my jeans. But first things first. I pull up eBay and sign in.

"What? You buy underwear off eBay?" Chad asked

"Yeah, straight from Asia, that's where most clothing is made anyway."

"I guess I never though of it."

" I'll go in my order history and find the bikini's I usually get. These are them Chad, I order size XL as their sizes are very different then here."

"Well can you just order them for me?" Chad asked "I don't even have an eBay account."

"Sure, like always, you owe me."

"Get me a red pair, I really like those."

"Yeah, red looks good on you." Did I just say that?

"Ahh thanks man,(chuckle) you look good in your underwear too buddy."

"Ha, ha. How many do you want, they are $6 each."

"Well for $6 I'll get 4 pair but not all red, all different colours."

"Ok, how's red, black, navy and green?" I asked.

"Sound good, here's $25 keep the change."

'Thanks pal, I guess were even. You know when I fist started buying underwear off of eBay I was getting them for $2 to $3 a pair!"

"Wow! That sounds cheap."

"Yeah, that's part of the reason I have soo many."

"That make sense."

I got up and grabbed a couple more beers and was feeling a bit relived because the subject of my underwear had come up only briefly. That though did not last long as I sat back down Chad spoke up.

"So what are you wearing today?"

"Dude, your looking right at me." I said trying to differ the subject.

"You know, underneath."

"Well..."

"Oh come on, what's the difference? I've seen you in everything!"

"Not exactly" I said, as I stood back up and undid my pants and lowered them a bit showing him a blue printed bikini style with little lace edges."

"Those look like... panties!?" Chad exclaimed!

"They look like panties because they ARE panties."

"So you wear Melissa's panties some times?"

"At first yeah, but these are mine." I said proudly.

"Really? I've seen your underwear drawer, those weren't in there!"

"It's the drawer underneath that one." I confessed

"You told me there was socks in there!"

"Well, I guess the secret Is out!"

"You HAVE to show me Chris!"

I did up my pants and led him to the walk-in closet, opened the

second drawer, and showed him

"There, that's what I have."

"Wait, all these panties are yours?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, it's about the same story as with the men's underwear, it starts slow and builds up."

"How long have you been wearing them?"

"Well about 5 years ago when the wife and I were on vacation, she put a dress on for a night out, I dared her to go commando and she said 'ok, but you have to wear the panties.'

I agreed and put them on. They felt great, soft and light. It was a fun night out having our our little secret. We eventually told our friends that were on vacation with us what was going on. The wife said she rarely wears panties, so that was not a big deal to them, but they were both really curious about what I was wearing. I ended up showing them a bit and everyone had a good laugh. That night Melissa and I had great sex and I ended up putting the panties back on before going to sleep. In the morning we got up and I asked Melissa what she thought about me wearing her panties, and she said "they look good on you". Once back from vacation I would wear her undies from time to time when going out. Then one day I was shopping for a pair of PJ bottoms and not far away in the store there was a mannequin with a cute pair of bikini panties on. I dug though bin, found a pair and bought them at the self checkout. Melissa thought it was weird at first, but by Christmas a month later she bought me three more pairs."

"Wow man, now you must have 20 pairs!"

"Well there is too many styles to stop at a few, and it doesn't help that Melissa still bough me three more pairs this Christmas!"

"Holy! Can you show me what you are wearing again?"

With that, I dropped my pants and removed them. I was now standing in front of my good friend in panties.

"Those look... well... nice! I guess I have to try a pair of those now!" Chad said.

"Ok, here is the same style only in a black print."

"Ok."

Chad striped off his pants and trunks and pull up the panties

"Wow! These feel... neat! Super soft and light!"

"You don't have to tell me, that's why why I have those men's nylon bikini's, to try to keep up to the women's. But they are soo different." I replied.

"Yeah, these are softer! What else do you have?"

"I have satin bikini's too, they are about the same but don't quite fit as well. I also have full briefs that fit really nice."

"Well, I've tried everything else, why not!"

I grabbed two pairs and held them out.

"Ok, I have a dark blue or a maroon colour, witch do you want?"

" I'll go with the maroon ones."

We strip again and are dicks are both on the way to full mast. We both get them all the way up and look at each other.

I spoke up.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but those look good on you!"

"You look good too! They are so comfortable! And the lace pattern on the sides is awesome!"

"Yeah, these are the last ones Melissa bought me, they might be my favorite."

By now I notice Chad has a small wet spot on front of the panties and I am not far behind.

"Dude, I think we need to watch another video." Chad says.

"I'm not sure if we NEED to but ok, bed or couch?"

"I'm thinking bed, do you think there is a video of a man getting a panty job while wearing panties?"

"I'm sure there is some wear on the net."

We both remove our shirts and lower our panties (well mine really) enough to get our cocks out as we lay on the bed waiting for the video to start. I have one hand on the remote and the other on my cock already going up and down. Chad has started a slow jerk as well. I find a video and it starts the same way as the others until the man's pants come down and he is wearing a women's thong.

"Do you have women's thongs as well?" Chad asks.

"No, I've tried some of Melissa's and couldn't seem the get them to fit right, I like these much better."

"Makes sense, we need a little more room in front."

We continue to watch the screen as the women is grinding on the man's cock while wearing nice full satin panties, then she does a little something different. She wiggles her ass up his chest and stops right above his mouth, the man starts to eat her though her panties.

"Wow that's a nice touch." Chad says while continuing to stoke.

"Yeah who doesn't like a pair of panties in your face?" Then I had and idea. "Hey Chad, wait here." I said.

I pause the video get off the bed and head back to the on-suite were the laundry basket is. I quickly go through it and find two pairs of Melissa's worn panties. I give them each a sniff to make sure they are good. I lay back on the bed and give a pair to Chad.

"There." I said. "Now we can each have a pair of panties on our face1"

"It's not the same as a real women but it will work." Chad replied.

I hit play as Chad and I bring the panties to our faces. It takes

only a few seconds when Chad realizes the panties are used.

"Holy shit Chris! I can smell pussy on these!"

"Yeah, they are a lot better then clean ones, I figured you would like them."

"I can't believe I'm smelling Melissa! I'm not gonna last long!"

"I know, I'm close as well. Let's try to finish at at he same time as the guy on TV." I suggested.

"Ok, but it better be soon."

We are now both stroking with worn panties on faces. I was

looking back and forth at the screen and Chad. The women on

the screen went back to grinding hard on the man's cock and I

Knew he was getting close. Looking at Chad's cock I could see

Pre-cum just leaking everywhere.

"Hold on Chad, we are almost there."

The man on the screen moans louder and it is time to finish.

Chad and I look at each other with panties on our mouths and

start to cum. We timed it perfect as streams of cum splash out

on our chests, we both pulsed five or six times and moaned for

what seemed like a minute.

After another 30 seconds or so Chad spoke up.

"Wow! That was the best one yet, Melissa's used panties sure brought it up a notch."

"If you think her panties are good you should try the real thing!" I said smiling.

"As if I would ever get the chance to eat out Melissa."

"It could happen, cause I would defiantly be interested in tasting Amanda."

"Dude that will never happen! The girls would NEVER go for it."

"Did you ever think a couple of months ago we would be doing this?"

" Not at all."

"Well, never say never."

To be continued...

12