All Comments on 'Guys Poker Night'

by PisceanDaddy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

And you would like to be married to a woman like that? Then look for a whore, she does it too, and you still earn money with her!

MordrigMordrigabout 1 year ago

Drifts in and out of character, not sure who is talking at any point.

Typical of the poor job Literotica does these days on editing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

There is ridiculous and then there is just plain stupid. So, does this mean that ALL of the men in the Poker group, married or not, were willing to fuck/have their cocks sucked, by a Hooker? Really! Have they no self respect at all. The married ones plus one's with girlfriends, care so little about their partners that they will cheat with a hooker if given the chance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You put a glory hole in your home? Wow, you and your family are so sophisticated. Usually one would need to visit a gay bath house or perhaps a nasty adult book store for that kind of elegance and refinement. This author is a true renaissance man.

.

2 stars, for a nonsensical trailer-trash tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is pretty poorly written, but you'd probably get better ratings in Group Sex, or maybe Fetish with the whole "daddy" thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, what a loving couple. Not sure if Shannon is his wife or daughter.... but who cares, right? I am confused that the guys came over for poker night and the winner of each hand gets to use the gloryhole. But only one winner was announced, and he had to come back the next night for dinner (and the gloryhole)? What happened to the other winners during the poker night. With 9 guys, she should have been used several more times. The gloryhole use was way too quick. Next time let more guys use her.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Nice. I have always wanted to be on the receiving side of a glory hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife is usually hostess. She winds up giving his friend a blow job through a 12 inch (think basketball) hole in the wall. He’s not going to recognize her after pulling on her hair? Why not just expose her as the neighborhood slut that she is. Poorly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous